We build and optimise websites to help businesses

Solve Web Media®  is a SEO, digital marketing and web design agency based in Cornwall, UK that helps businesses all over the world. We harness the power of digital marketing and employ dynamic SEO techniques which are proven to create online success and get businesses seen online.

1999
St. Columb, United Kingdom
  • Higher Trevornick Business Park, Atlantic Highway, Winnard’s Perch
    St. Columb, CON TR9 6DH

SEO for Fine Arts Painter

“They really care about my company and they're passionate about providing an excellent service.”

2014 - Ongoing

Helping build a strong online presence, Solve Web Media developed a website, provided SEO services, and created content for the blog and social media.

Yvonne Coomber
Owner, Yvoone Coomber Arts

The in-house team is impressed with the look of the website and the customer service they've received. Solve Web Media’s personable approach and ability to resolve issues quickly contributeS to the long-term partnership.

I'm the owner of Yvoone Coomber Arts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Solve Web Media?

I was looking for a vendor to build my website and help me improve Google rankings.

Solve Web Media created a website for me and managed SEO for it. They also helped with the content for social media and wrote for my blog. They continue to build keyword lists, helping me get to the top of many Google searches.

I mostly work with their CEO, and there is a team of people that handle various tasks.

How did you come to work with Solve Web Media?

I saw some examples of their work and I thought they looked very professional and contemporary, so I decided they were the right company for me.

I've spent about £100,000 (approximately $126,000 USD).

I started working with them in 2014 and the relationship is ongoing.

I'm a painter, so it's essential for me to have an impressive website. Solve Web Media did an amazing job and my website looks very creative.

How did Solve Web Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very accessible. If there are any challenges or issues, I can reach out to them and they resolve them immediately. Also, they have a very personable approach that is tailored to my company's needs. We have regular meetings and we also use email to stay in touch. In addition, they give me a monthly report with all the updates.

They really care about my company and they're passionate about providing an excellent service. If something is not working, they do their best to resolve it.

I can't think of anything.

Be clear about your needs and they can meet them.