Web and Mobile Development Company in USA & INDIA

Skywide Systems is headquartered in USA and having development centre in India, and sales-representatives in UK and Australia.

Skywide Systems is a Worldwide Consulting and Software Development organization with a strong centering in Offshore Software Development and Outsourced IT Solutions provision. Skywide Systems has a pursuant grounds record of creating cost effective technology based initiatory for our prestigious clientele resulting in better activity management, smoother workflows and lower cost dealings and product lifecycle management.

We have a core expertise in the programming technologies like php, symfony, .Net, open sources like Joomla, Drupal, Magento, WordPress, as well as designing expertise in photoshop, illustrator, flash, html, css, ajax, JQuery. We also have highly qualified and experienced developers in different Mobile platforms (iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows).

Ahmedabad, India
  • A-1005, Titanium Square, Thaltej Cross Road
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380013
  • 280 Moon Clinton Rd, Moon Twp, PA 15108
    Pittsburgh, PA 15108

MentorUS Global, Product Development company, Web and Mobile development company, Real Estate comany in USA, Recruitment firm in UK.

Online Recruitment Platform Software Development

"The cost was fantastic, and issues that have been reported have been dealt with fairly quickly."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Skywide Systems developed the interface and design for and now supports a web-based recruitment software.

Oldham, United Kingdom
Mike Carter
Director, Rocket Software

The software has received positive feedback from all users. Skywide’s team adheres to all requested guidelines and deadlines while sticking to an affordable budget. Their team’s speed and high-quality are both impressive and have led to a valuable long-term relationship.

Rocket Software Support, Ltd is a recruitment company. I’m a director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skywide Systems LLC?

We needed Skywide Systems to produce a web-based software that worked in the recruitment sector in the UK.

We needed Skywide Systems to produce the interface and the design of our new web-based product called TempID Plus. They needed to write the code behind the interface and the design. We work with three people from Skywide’s team who work in collaboration with our developers.

How did you come to work with Skywide Systems LLC?

One of our Indian developers who works for Rocket Software is a very good friend of the owner of Skywide and has worked with them before. We were using another firm to develop a web app, but that wasn’t going well. We were trying to make an application for our software to work on an iPhone. Skywide came highly recommended, and I trust the man who recommended them.

How much have you invested with Skywide Systems LLC?

We have spent around £10,000 [Approx. $12,800].

We started working with Skywide Systems in September 2016, and the work is ongoing. The work with them will be reduced, but they will always be there for additional support. We’re hoping to launch the product in June.

We’re more than happy with the current status of the program in regarding code, interface, the design, and the digital aspects of it. We’ve had 20 clients test the product, and the feedback has been very good. No software is bug-free, but what we asked for is working quite well. We've had no major show-stopper issues. The cost was fantastic, and issues that have been reported have been dealt with fairly quickly. Skywide Systems has stuck to guidelines and dates we’ve given them.

How did Skywide Systems LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

We have contact with the developers and project managers using a visual studio environment of what we call bugs and new releases. Our developer is doing the project management. The work has been good quality.

What did you find most impressive about Skywide Systems LLC?

Their speed and quality have been impressive. In our industry, many times people can get things done quickly, but it’s not the best quality work. There’s also those that take a long time to develop, and the quality is great. We’re getting a nice balance with Skywide where the work is done efficiently, but also the design and code are efficient as well.

Are there any areas Skywide Systems LLC could improve?

No. We’re not finished yet but, at the minute, we’re happy with the progress up until now.

Overall Score It’s been very good, and we’re happy with Skywide Systems.
    Skywide Systems has been on time nine times out of ten. The work has been fine.
    I think the cost compared to the work has been excellent.
    The deliverables have been good, and we’ve had no issues to date.
    I would have no hesitation in recommending Skywide Systems to anybody.

Website Development for eCommerce Firm

"They respond very quickly and efficiently. Everything is delivered on time and within budget."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Skywide Systems has developed several websites using PHP, HTML, and WordPress integration. Their early success has created a long-term development relationship.

Paris, France
Franck Biton
Owner, FBC Consultants

Using Skywide Systems has helped the client see improvements in both productivity and revenue. Skywide always responds to inquiries quickly and efficiently, and all projects are delivered within the specified scope.

I’m selling Internet websites and mobile applications. Most of my clients are web agencies that are not equipped with master developers. I work as a team manager to put websites and mobile applications into position. I have four full-time employees and about 10–15 contractors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skywide Systems LLC?

I needed a website built for one of my clients. At the time, my team was busy on other projects, so I was looking for new developers. Since then, they’ve worked on other websites for me.

Most of the development has been in PHP and HTML. They generally do WordPress integration, fitting WordPress into specific activities. Most of the time, my clients furnish the designs, so Skywide only works on the backend. I work with two or three developers at Skywide.

How did you come to work with Skywide Systems LLC?

They were recommended to me by a friend who uses their services.

How much have you invested with Skywide Systems LLC?

I’ve invested between €10,000 and €20,000 [$10,664 and $21,329].

We began working together in February of 2015, and the relationship is ongoing.

Skywide Systems is very competent and good with their pricing. We do get the usual bugs, but that happens with any development. I’ve seen improvements in productivity and revenue by using Skywide. They’re almost half the price of developers in Europe, and their work is the same quality. Using Skywide for developing basic WordPress, HTML, or mobile applications is very efficient.

How did Skywide Systems LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond very quickly and efficiently. Everything is delivered on time and within budget. I send them a PSD [Photoshop Document], and everything is validated by our client. They give me a price and a timeline, and then develop and code based on the PSD. Most of the time, delivery is as expected.

We use email and Skype for communication, as our projects with them are relatively small. They always give us an outline of the functionalities, with the time and cost clearly itemized. At the beginning, we had some difficulties with communication because I wasn’t used to dealing with people in India. After one or two projects, I got used to their accent and things ran more smoothly. Everything from me is written to help avoid any miscommunication.

What did you find most impressive about Skywide Systems LLC?

The price and time are especially noteworthy. They even work on projects over the weekend, which I appreciate.

Are there any areas Skywide Systems LLC could improve?

They could maybe be more specific about the kind of work they’ve done on their website.

If you give them vague directions, they won’t give you a regular and accurate time. If you change anything, it can take more time.

Website Development for IT Staffing Firm

"Skywide Systems has delivered exactly what we needed."

2015 – Ongoing

Skywide built an internal website to manage employee data as well as a customer-facing website using SEO practices to attract clients.

51–200 Employees

Baltimore, Maryland
Kevin Shah
Business Development Manager, MentorUS Global

Using Skywide’s developers provided a costs savings of 50-60% over using in-house developers. The new HR site has improved employee productivity. Skywide meets their deadlines.

MentorUS Global, LLC is an IT consulting and staffing company. We have more than 50 W2 employees in the US that work with clients like Wells Fargo, eBay, and PayPal. We look for candidates who are not able to find a project on their own and help them. I am the business development manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Skywide Systems?

We hired Skywide to create two different websites for us, and they also helped with SEO [search engine optimization]. We have in-house developers but they didn’t have the expertise in what we needed to build.

Skywide developed our website using a content management system. They provided a responsive website so we can open it on the Android or iOS platform. They also built a human resources software for us where you can see what contractors are working for which client. The software also helps with invoicing and keeping visas up to date. I provided specifications of what we were looking for and they converted that into the product. We have a business analyst assigned to our project along with one or two other people. They continue to provide support for our websites.

How did you come to work with Skywide Systems?

I searched on Google and sent an email describing the work we needed to four or five companies. Skyside provided a presentation of their code and it was very good. We started with the first website and they did a good job, so we continued working with them.

How much have you invested with Skywide Systems?

We spent $10,000 and $15,000 respectively with Skywide Systems.

We started working with them in the last quarter of 2015, and the work is ongoing.

Skywide Systems has delivered exactly what we needed. After our collaboration with Skywide Systems, we have not had to find another team to work with because their solution is very cost effective and their development work is up to industry standards. We have saved 50–60% in development costs that we were spending to have our development team do the projects internally. Revenue generation has increased as productivity has improved by using their developed systems. Thus, we have saved costs by using them. They developed an SEO friendly website which has improved the number of visits to our site.

How did Skywide Systems perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through email and video-conferencing. They always meet deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about Skywide Systems?

They are very good at their job. They provide very good rates compared to others.

Are there any areas Skywide Systems could improve?

They are working on open-source software only, so if they could move to more advanced technologies, they would be able to get more work.

Overall Score They are doing their job very professionally and on time.
    They are very responsive and punctual.
    They were the cheapest agency for my project.
    They are never delayed more than a week.
    I recommended them to a friend that’s in the same business.