Structuring Ideas

Scideas Solutions is a Custom Software development and an Outsourcing company based in New Delhi, India.

We are a team of experts that determined to provide best software solutions to all business needs. We follow agile development methodologies with regular meetings, follow-ups and app demos to the client to ensure the development of a quality product.
We have successfully delivered 100 + software products that include CRM, web applications and mobile applications.

Contact us to share your ideas and find the best software solutions for your business.

Our Wide range of services includes:

1. All CRM services(Development, Implementation, Customisations, integration etc)

2. Web Solutions(Bespoke, E-commerce, and CMS based)
3. Mobile Application development(Android, iOS, and Native)
4. Digital Marketing Services

3. Outre, A-106, Sector-14, Rohini, New Delhi, India

4. PV CLothing India, F-325, Sector-63, Noida

5. L-Space Design, New Delhi-110085

Web App Development for Indian Tourism Company

“I appreciated the quality of their work. They completed all tasks and provided support, too.”

Apr. - May 2018

Scideas Solutions Pvt Ltd created a tourism web app from scratch, from design and development to launch. The platform features booking capabilities, itineraries, and trip information.

Noida, India
Indraneel Ranjan
Owner and Director, All India Travel

Compared to the previous offline booking process, the site consolidated information into a single platform, streamlined trip management, and generated more sales. Scideas Solutions communicated clearly throughout the engagement and delivered a quality site.

I’m the owner of a tourism company called All India Travel. Our platform allows users to book trips online to locations in India.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scideas Solutions Pvt Ltd?

Before, it was difficult for us to manage and track offline bookings and tourist information. As a result, we needed resources to develop a web app where we could display everything on a single platform.

We wanted to have a platform that could represent the business online and attract more customers.

We contacted them through their website. Once they responded, we set up a meeting to discuss our requirements. They analyzed our business and suggested a solution for the company.

They handled the development from start to finish. After the requirement analysis, they designed the site mockup, developed the app, and then deployed it. Users could use the platform to review their booking information, including the number of days, places, itineraries, the cost per person, and related details.

They assigned an analyst, project manager, designer, developer, and tester.

Once we launched the website, it became easier to manage trips. The booking process had also become simpler. The site reduced our workload while increasing our number of customers.

We had in-person meetings and also interacted via Skype. The team was very helpful and reported all progress updates.

Web Dev and Content Creation for Apparel Manufacturer

“Scideas Solutions exceeded my initial expectations.”

Apr. 2018 - May 2018

Scideas Solutions oversaw design and development in creating a CMS-based website. The team also wrote content for the site and provided QA testing/post-development maintenance.

New Delhi, India
Pratibha Agarwal
Owner, Sparc Apparels

The new site has increased brand visibility and the customer base has grown significantly as a result. Stellar project management ensured that high-quality deliverables were completed on time. The team encouraged frequent communication and the consideration of new ideas throughout the project.

I am the director of Sparc Apparels. We’re a leading denim manufacturer brand in Delhi-NCR.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scideas Solutions Pvt Ltd?

I hired Scideas Solutions for content writing and the development of my company's website.

I wanted to showcase my business online with a CMS-based website.

A friend of mine had recommended Scideas Solutions. and we arranged a meeting to agree upon the scope of work. My manager and I oversaw the selection process, and their team seemed like a great fit.

After conducting requirement analysis for my business, the Scideas team provided a variety of services including database design, UI design, hosting, and all aspects of development. They also provided QA testing and post-development support as needed.

There were total of 4 members involved during the development process, which included a project manager, one designer, one developer, and one tester.

Scideas Solutions exceeded my initial expectations. The team was very cooperative and easy to work with. Ultimately, the work that they provided has helped me to increase my brand value and my customer base.

Their approach to project management was very effective. We spoke primarily via Skype and Google Hangouts for meeting and demos. A seamless development process yielded a high-quality site that was delivered on time.

Their communication and regular follow-up meetings really helped me to consider and explore new ideas that I wouldn’t have otherwise considered.