Web, Apps, Games, Software & Animation Service

Samaj Infotech is a Leading Software Development Company delivering end-to-end services to SMEs and enterprises globally. Samaj Infotech was founded in 2018 by 2 young technocrats, Mr. Naresh Patel and Mr. Upen Patel who are enthusiastic about the latest digital trends in mobile, game and web technologies. As then, our company has become a master in providing Game Development, Mobile Application And Web Development in India and USA.

Using a very affordable blend of global technology resources, Samaj Infotech’s key feature is its spirit to deliver innovative and unique solutions while remaining cost-effective to small, or large companies doing a great business of market research and testing. We are set in developing customized real-time web and mobile apps technology solutions. With an excellent team of 50+ professionals who encourage us to address the complex development queries from our possible customers, we at The Samaj Infotech ease a wide scope of technologies platform.

2018

• Bongiornopugh Gym,
  • Orange Skill Game,
  • Veer Krupa Fabrication Works

Web App Development for Casino Gaming Startup

“They offered an innovative, cost-effective solution and had a good reputation for meeting deadlines.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Samaj Infotech developed a web-based administration panel for a gaming company to track profits and losses. Searchable by game type and specific machines, the platform helps evaluate risk and expenditures.

USA
Business Owner, Gaming Company

Through superior communication and professionalism, Samaj Infotech delivered on all requirements. They dealt with urgent tasks promptly and displayed impressive patience. Their resources were praised for their technical skills and priority management.

I’m the owner of a gaming startup focused on slot machines.

For what projects/services did your company hire Samaj Infotech?

Since this was my first development effort, I needed help building it. They provided back-end software engineers to support our team.

I wanted to create a site that could automatically track slot machine data in order to help users keep track of their finances. We wanted to include ways to map data and generate live graphs, as well as allow users to analyze data for individual slot machines.

My co-founder and I came up with a list of requirements for our venture and approached several companies to develop our site. After the interviews, we went with Samaj Infotech. They offered an innovative, cost-effective solution and had a good reputation for meeting deadlines.

We hired Samaj Infotech to design easy-to-use admin panel for our site. We needed it to track profits and losses, potential risk, and daily expenditures, as well as in-depth data based on the location of specific slot machines we track. They set up a way for us to sort the costs by casino and game type, and we can also apply variables like free spin winnings or bonuses.

They handled every element of the development including programming, graphic design, diversion testing, and QA.

Our project manager was our main point of contact. She’d assign tasks to the back-end developers working on our project.

They met or exceeded my expectations at every step on the process, from our initial information-gathering session to the site development and maintenance. Not only do they manage projects well, but they also had the capability to juggle major requirements from international clients.

At first, I was a bit nervous to work with a company in India because of the time zone difference, but there were never any issues. They were always on top of communication, whether it was by Skype or email. Everyone was very professional.

Everyone on their team was smart and unbelievably patient with me. Whenever I had an urgent task, they walked through it step by step with me and then finished everything very promptly.

We don’t have any complaints. They did a good job.

Overall Score They accurately understood all of our requirements.
    They're very efficient and completed all tasks ahead of deadlines.
    They offer budget-friendly solutions.
    They delivered first-class service.
    I'm willing to recommend them.