Delivering Quality Web & Mobile Experiences

Rinnegan Technologies has established itself as one of the leading companies in the web & mobility space within a short span of time. We have a team of adept mobile strategists, UX/UI designers, web developers and app developers who form the core of its operations across US, Europe and APAC.

We have a client base that spreads across emerging startups and large corporates from different domains. Rinnegan has helped in the development of best-in-class mobile apps and websites for 10+ clients, collaborating with its team of 5+ nerds.

Our Core Competencies:

• HTML 5
  • UI/UX Design
  • Branding

Ghaziabad, India

Some of our featured clients are:

• LIC of India, Etah
  • utfive app
  • ABESIT
  • M-Classes App
  • ThinkAstro
  • R&D Global LLC

Mobile App Dev for Credible Media Platform

"If you have any technical requirements, you can rely on them."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited designed and developed an Android mobile app to provide an outlet for credible news stories. They developed using Xamarin and PHP.

Nikhil Modi
Founder & CEO, Utfive

The app has generated many new users. Amicable, proactive, and responsive, Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited understands expectations and delivers on them. Customers can expect a personalized experience.

I’m the founder and CEO of Utfive, an online media platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited?

We needed someone to develop our mobile app.

Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited developed and designed our Android mobile app using Xamarin and PHP.

My main point of contact is Rahul (Founder and CEO, Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited), and he has a full team working on the project. I occasionally interact with the designers.

How did you come to work with Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited?

I’d worked with Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited’s founder in an accelerated program. We had a good rapport, and I trusted him. When I talked to him about the project, he agreed to do it. Their costs were also well below the industry average.

My company has spent 65,000–70,000 Indian Rupees (approximately $930–$1,000 USD).

The project began in October 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited’s high-caliber work has resulted in quality customers. The app only delivers news stories that are credible and have at least two reliable sources. Users can submit any news information that they think is fake, and we verify it and give them proof. If there are any bugs on the user side, Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited takes immediate action.

How did Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

Rinnegan Technologies Private Limited is responsive and friendly. I can be direct with them, and they understand what I want. We use WhatsApp and email to communicate. When an urgent matter comes up, we talk on the phone.

They’ve delivered exactly what I wanted, and I’m completely satisfied with their work.

There’s no improvement needed as of now. I’ve seen them grow since we started working with them; they do really well.

If you have any technical requirements, you can rely on them. They provide a very personalized experience. Even if you don’t have a technical person on your side, they can take care of it.