We Develop Amazing Mobile 📱 & Web Apps 💻 🌟

Welcome to the world of Promonkey Technologies!

We are a team of ardent and diligent members. Our motto is to exhibit passionate and resourceful team effort. The proud and contented clients of our company are mainly based in India, US, Australia, UK and Canada.

• 3 years of successful track record of 200+ engagements
  • Specialized & Focused in digital space with focused independent practice for Strategy, Design, Technology & Marketing for the interactive and multilingual portals
  • More than 50+ long term clients across four continents Asia, Europe, Americas & Australia
  • Established practice of website development, Mobile App Development, CRM/ERP system and Digital Marketing Service.
  • Quality man power from premier Technology & Management schools
  • Successful implementations of large interactive portals and Intranets from start to finish on time and within budgets.
    a. 99% on time
    b. 100% within budget
  • c. 100% have been complete projects delivered with all agreed upon functionality

Gurgaon, India

• Ecommerce Business
  • Cross Platform Mobile Applications
Magento 2 Website Image

Magento 2 Website

This website is developed on Magneto 2 with Many custom functionality.

It's Backend is completely customize. They also have few software integrated for Accounting, Custom Module for Order Managment and Inventory management.

Application Design Gallery Image

Application Design Gallery

Screens of Mobile Application. You can see the UI of application and you'll get idea about our design level.

7 Moves Image

7 Moves

7 Moves is an Education Application.

There is 3 login Panel (Teachers, Parents, Students).

There is course & Material according to class and genre. Application also has the functionality of social media. So, Teacher, Parents & Students can discuss a topic on a post and comments thread.

Bag 2 Read-BOOKSTORE Image

Bag 2 Read-BOOKSTORE

Bag 2 Read is an online bookstore with 30000+ books and it is developed on Magento CMS. Website is custom coded on Magento and also available a mobile website too.

Pernia Popup Shop Image

Pernia Popup Shop

This is India's Most Luxurious ecommerce website with 90000+ products. Website is based on Magento Platform and has lots of custom functionality.

Just take a look at http://www.perniaspopupshop.com/

Custom CMS Based Website  Image

Custom CMS Based Website

This website is Custom CMS based website with latest PHP version.

This website is for Medical and Healthcare business. We develop this website and doing Digital Marketing from last 6 months.

Website Redesign for Software Company

"The website ProMonkey Technology created is fast and amazing."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

ProMonkey Technologies has managed a total website refresh. They created new text content, animations, and graphic designs.

Mission Viejo, California
Frangipane Justice
Co-Owner, Tablet Pro

The professional, sophisticated website draws visitors and ranks high on major search engines. ProMonkey Technologies listens carefully to requests and makes expert suggestions. Their meticulous planning and friendly, helpful attitude make them a fantastic partner.

I'm an owner of Tablet Pro, which provides advanced touch interaction and allows people to use a light, portable tablet with the speed of a full desktop workstation. We add a customizable touch panel with user-defined hotkeys.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProMonkey Technologies?

We hired ProMonkey Technologies to rebuild our website and make it look professional.

I developed the website before ProMonkey Technologies redesigned it. The one I created was slow and neither clean nor professional.

I researched the balance between cost and quality. ProMonkey Technologies was the best blend of both. Their quality was on par with much more expensive vendors, but their cost was reasonable. I did small tests with them and felt like I was getting more for my money. Their availability was fantastic, and they're one of the only companies that consistently responds to messages and emails.

They have completely revamped our website. We've kept a few images and some text, but everything else is new. They have redesigned our layout, developed new testimonials, refreshed the design, and animated images and content.

The team is small, and they do a great job of scheduling conference calls with project leaders and task-oriented individuals. I'm never offloaded onto a person I don't know. We're always introduced to a specialist, which I appreciate.

The website ProMonkey Technology created is fast and amazing. Having a beautiful, professional, responsive website has been paramount to the growth and perception of our company. It makes a huge difference in whether visitors leave or stay. We rank first for "tablet pro" on Google and Bing, and those are big keywords. I'm impressed.

I talk to one project lead most of the time. We have a conference call if we need a specialist. They do a good job keeping everyone in the loop.

They don't show a lot of ego, unlike some companies. Everyone respects my directions but isn't afraid to make recommendations on my behalf. They understand my goals and do whatever I request, but explain their reasons for preferring a different process. I loved that.

They do a great job. I continue to use them because they're the best fit. I don't think any company is perfect since there are always hiccups or issues, but I trust them.

Overall Score Give them a try. They're quality people who deliver quality work at a good price.
    It's easy to understand their schedule.
    They offer good value for money.
    It's a beautiful, fast, and responsive website.
    They're trustworthy people that do good work.

Web Development and Design for Capital Venture Firm

"They do quality work for much lower prices than US-based firms."

2014 - Ongoing

ProMonkey Technologies develops and designs several websites, with the primary new features being maps and contact pages.

Eric Dangler
President, Solid Ventures

Page load times have improved markedly since ProMonkey Technologies was first hired. Despite time zone differences, their team keeps the projects moving (and on budget) through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement.

I’m the president of Solid Ventures.

What challenge were you trying to address with ProMonkey Technologies?

I needed help creating websites.

ProMonkey Technologies is designing and developing several websites. They haven't done apps for us yet, but they make sure our sites are mobile-responsive. One of them is a WordPress site, but the others are not. I work with them throughout the process—there's a lot of back and forth—but I write all the content. I had an outline for how one site should function, but they recommended a different layout. They create different pages, maps, and other contact information. They resize photos and do additional photo editing.

My main point of contact is Joy (CEO, ProMonkey Technologies). He has a full staff that works on my projects.

How did you come to work with ProMonkey Technologies?

I believe I found them on Fiverr.

I’ve spent between $25,000–$30,000.

We first worked together five years ago. Each project took between 2–5 weeks total. We currently have projects ongoing at the moment.

They’ve done a good job with anything web-related. Their work helps us in terms of SEO so that people can find us online. Everyone loves the designs and thinks they're awesome. The layout they suggested is simpler, and the pages take less time to load.

How did ProMonkey Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Joy is highly accessible and gets back to me really quickly. We mainly communicate via Skype or email, and some telephone calls.

They do quality work for much lower prices than US-based firms. Normally I'd be concerned about the time difference and language barrier, but I'm able to work with ProMonkey Technologies as if they were in our region.

They could bring on another designer. I had to hire a second designer to take on some of the work. We needed the extra help to get the project done right.

Be comfortable using Skype because that will be the main form of communication. The speed with which the project can be done is up to clients because they’re accessible and responsive. Most of the time they were waiting on me. The time could’ve been shortened if I was more available. They're pretty quick, so just try to keep up.

It's excellent.
    I’m very likely to recommend them.

CRM Development for IT & Digital Marketing Company

“I’ve found everything about ProMonkey to be exceptional.”

June - Oct. 2016

ProMonkey provided CRM development services, working on the web app to run campaigns in Facebook, Google Ads, and Instagram. They used PHP, JavaScript, and MySQL for the work, as well as various APIs.

Gurgaon, India
Jatin Nagpal
Founder & CEO, Kramfu Services

The platform was developed within the required timeframe and for excellent value, satisfying all project stakeholders. ProMonkey’s team ensured there were few bugs and adopted a modular approach to the development that allowed the in-house developer to smoothly oversee the work.

We’re a marketing company providing IT products and services, as well as websites and app builds. We use partners like ProMonkey to work on projects for us.

What challenge were you trying to address with ProMonkey?

We received a requirement from a client to build a CRM. They were a large education company, and they needed a product to pass inquiries to their call center. We don’t have our own development team, so we outsourced the work to ProMonkey.

They developed a web app—or CRM—for running campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads. The client needed to be able to track all their campaigns on those platforms, then automatically pass inquiries to their call center. From there, our team would call customers. There’s also a dial-up functionality that contacts customers directly.

They used PHP as the main programming language, JavaScript for the UI part, and MySQL for the database. They also utilized APIs from Google, Facebook, and other services.

They provided one app developer, one web developer, and a UI designer.

How did you come to work with ProMonkey?

They were recommended to me by a friend, then we had a meeting and it went well. They were clear in terms of technology and the price was very good, relative to my requirements.

We spent $14,500.

We worked with ProMonkey between June–October 2016, then had a smaller gig after that.

Client satisfaction was the biggest metric for me, and our client was happy with the product. We outsource a lot, and ProMonkey delivered a significantly lower number of bugs than usual, and that sets them apart. They used a modular approach, which was beneficial for our developer.

How did ProMonkey perform from a project management standpoint?

Their turnaround time is normal. Beyond that, I’ve found everything about ProMonkey to be exceptional, especially their management. They were brilliant throughout, which is the main reason I’m still working with them.

We used Trello for listing all tasks, which is my preferred choice, and so they adopted it.

I was satisfied with the project management. They did a very good job providing us with feedback and demos and ensured that we were able to keep the same timeline with our own client—the pace was pretty good.

There were very few bugs, so we didn’t have any overhead here with our own developer. Delivering everything on time equates to good reliability. They might not have been exceptional in that regard, but they delivered the project on time and with few bugs.

Their initial turnaround time was a bit slow, but they were able to gradually cover the timeline. They don’t have to improve much but, if there is any area, this is it.

ProMonkey is an excellent option for clients looking for good availability. We’re going to start another project with them for this reason. They may not have too much skill variation (they’re mainly a PHP company, and don’t provide digital marketing or BA). However, in terms of core development, they're a very good option.

Overall Score We’re going to start another project with them.
    I got the same rating from my own client, and everyone was happy.
    They're very much affordable.
    They do a good job at what they offer, even if they don’t have multiple skills.
    They’re a good option for anyone looking for a PHP company.

Web Dev & Design for Real Estate Company

"I was very impressed with their creativity and attention to detail."

Jan. 2018 - Jan. 2019

ProMonkey Technologies redesigned a website and optimized the backend by fixing issues.

Olathe, Kansas
Owner, Green Frog Estate Sales

The vendor transformed a poorly functioning website into an aesthetically appealing, well-performing platform. Internal stakeholders are pleased with the solution.

Owner of an Estate Sale Company in Kansas City

For what projects/services did your company hire ProMonkey Technologies?

Had a problem on the back end of a website that was created by a different company. Pro Monkey actually redesigned the website, also fixing backend issues.

Fixing backend issues

Picked Pro Monkey based on speedy response to my inquiries.

Pro monkey did a total redesign of a website that was rated a "F". From a phone interview to follow up and follow through Pro Monkey took a bad website and made a new one that really stands out.

Developer and manager

Very professional looking website, will have a major positive impact going foward

Very effective

Very impressive with the creativity and attention to detail

Very reasonable