Web Design and development

NWD is a creative digital agency which gives complete turnkey answers for those hoping to transform business thoughts into reality. Our group of solidified creative veterans can control you through the turns and twists of the whole process, disentangling a frequently convoluted and complex procedure.

OUR STORY

On the world wide web since 2001, NWD team is an experienced team which are  focused on WordPress design and development, and is made of professionals, which deal with design, coding, and advertising for more than 10 years.

OUR MISSION

Our missions is to create safe and unique web space for internet users from beautifully designed websites, to unique web systems.

OUR COLLABORATIVE APPROACH

NWD is a collaborative oriented company. We work with a widely spread network of creative and talented designers, developers, programers, and marketers to create the most quality content and end product possible for our clients.

Get in touch with us today if you want to discuss your project.

2001
Novi Sad, Serbia
headquaters
  • Nice Work Done Novi Sad 21000
    Serbia

Smart Advantage ltd, Space Motion, AudioLab, AdiSwitch, The Sound Pipe Media, Nails and co

Website design and conversion

Complete website design was done and after that has been converted to a responsive Bootstrap theme which was later implemented on Kinesis platform. YourCareMoments TM is a healthcare data-sharing capability; our community members take us on their healthcare journeys and give us transparency into the ways that they manage their care. https://yourcaremoments.com/

Accounting project

Web design and code for an accounting company

Vet clinic - Website design

Full scale website design for vet clinic or pet store with a complete e-commerce pages designed.

Telcam-Website design and development

Complete solution for UK Security company Telcam, service of web design and development of custom coded WordPress theme which is responsive and adapts to all screen sizes.

Smart Advantage-web design and development

Complete redesign and code for the company Smart Advantage from Florida. Website totally responsive and adaptable for all desktop, tablet and mobile devices

TSP Games

Logo created for app and game dev company based in London-UK

Monster Let Logo

Logo created for real estate company from Scotland (Loch Nes)

Logo, stationary design

Logo, stationary design (business cards, letterhead) created for import-export company which has head quarters in Lybia and Serbia.

Aspen Mnt ltd-Logo

Logo created for financial consulting company

App Push logo

Logo that was created for the company which provides app reviews, based in London UK

App developers logo

Logo that was created for UK app development company called The App developers

Logo Design for Application Development Company

"Our bounce rates on websites were significantly lower and number of visitors on mobile devices are more than doubled."

2009 - Ongoing

Nice Work Done provides design services for the client. Over the course of their ongoing partnership, the agency has supplied the client with numerous logos and designs.

Taj Dhunay
Founder, The Sound Pipe Media

Nice Work Done succeeds as the client’s partner by consistently delivering quality work and contributing to positively increased metrics. The agency is praised for their responsiveness and high level of detail orientation.

We are The Sound Pipe Media. We strive for perfection as being app developers in delivering a quality service to our customers. There are only a handful of app companies in the United Kingdom that are really doing well on the app scene. We are proud to be one of those app companies in the U.K.

I'm the founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Nice Work Done?

We had numerous designers and developers that weren't able to deliver quality work and do it on time. We searched online for quality agencies and found Nice Work Done to be exactly what we were looking for.

Nice Work Done designed numerous logos and websites for our apps and business in the period while we were working together, and we will continue to use their services.

How did you come to work with Nice Work Done?

Comparing their work with our previous designers and developers, we were sure we are choosing the right person for the job.

We've probably spend between $30,000 and $40,000.

We started working with them in 2009. The relationship is ongoing.

Our bounce rates on websites were significantly lower and number of visitors on mobile devices are more than doubled. Taking the design side in question our brand and apps are more recognizable and have a distinguished feel and give out the right dose of professionalism.

What distinguishes Nice Work Done from other providers?

They are extremely detailed oriented and very responsive.

Website Development for Dating Site

"I'm very satisfied with Damir [Bodor] and his company [Nice Work Done]. ... I got exactly what I expected out of this collaboration."

Nov. - Dec. 2014

The client hired Nice Work Done to remake their website which included redesign and development work in HTML, Ajax, Javascript, PHP, and WordPress.

Romania
Byro Zoltan
Marketer, Zengliko LLC

Nice Work Done performed well throughout the project and impressed the client by maintaining close communication. The client praised the agency for their professionalism and technical expertise. Nice Work Done is highly recommended to others.

Please describe your company.

I'm an affiliate marketer in the dating niche. Damir [Bodor], the owner of Nice Work Done, was the one who helped me develop the site from the bottom to the latest version.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm an affiliate marketer.

What was your goal for working with Nice Work Done?

I needed a whole website remake. I had a basic website, and it needed to be redesigned and relaunched. I had an old design, and we've done a new design and the responsive parts. He really redid the whole thing.

He used Ajax, I believe. I'm not much of a person for coding, but I know for sure that he used HTML, Ajax, Java Script, PHP, and WordPress for the development. Additionally, he was tasked with the redesign. He is also my hosting company.

What was your process for selecting Nice Work Done?

I found them on Elance.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

It was about $200.

What were the results of the project?

We collaborated last year in November for about a month, and the project is completed.

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

I am pleased with the results. We've done it step by step. I personally made the mockup exactly for him. I told him, "I want this, I want to use this kind of colors, this kind of sidebar, this kind of banner," and we developed the site step by step. I would not have continued to work with him if I wasn't satisfied with every detail. I got exactly what I expected out of this collaboration.

To be honest, I've worked with many freelancers, and I've had enough. I've been on projects where they start and then they disappear without finishing the site, and the coding was a mess because of this. Damir is very reliable. He's always polite and he's professional because he knows his stuff. He knows the coding and the design. I'm very satisfied with Damir and his company.

Is there anything unique or special about Nice Work Done that really makes them stand out?

He's unique because he's reliable. Every problem I had, all the stuff that I didn't like and I wanted modified, even after a few revisions, he always was open minded and fair. That's the most important thing for me. I know I can rely on him with every problem. Even if he couldn't answer all my questions, he promised that he will research and will come back to me. He always kept his promise.

Not really because he was fair. He worked almost every day, except when he had bigger projects. Other than that, it was no problem because we could talk on Skype, we could talk on email. Communication was excellent, not like with some other companies I've dealt with.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

The most important advice for his future clients is to know what you want. After knowing what you want, give the project to Damir. If you don't know what you want, it's much more difficult to reach all your goals.

For me, it was perfect. Just in my budget range.
    I wouldn't even think about recommending somebody else. If I ever need website development again, the first man to reach out to would be Damir.

Website Maintenance for Management Consulting Firm

"We're very happy. I know that we've had some activity that we didn't have prior."

2012 - Ongoing

The client partnered with Nice Work Done for the project of redesigning their website to make it mobile-friendly. The agency also does digital marketing and site maintenance.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Susan Bigler
Director of Client Operations, Smart Advantage, Inc.

Nice Work Done is a valuable and reliable partner. The agency satisfies the client by consistently delivering quality work. Nice Work Done is praised for their responsiveness, timeliness, and excellent communication. The agency is recommended to others.

Please describe your company.

We are a sales, marketing, and management consulting firm.

What is your role and responsibilities?

My role is director of client operations.

What was your goal for working with Nice Work Done?

I stepped into a role that I didn't have a lot of knowledge in as far as Web design or any kind of social media. I had to get up to speed on our website and how to update it, so I needed some training.

The scope was a redesigning of our website and to make it mobile friendly. We actually have two sites, so he redesigned one. He does updates for me constantly, takes care of our site maintenance, and he's still an ongoing trainer for me. We also did some digital marketing. He's been my go-to guy, and he's been very patient in teaching me how to do it myself.

What was your process for selecting Nice Work Done?

My company already had contact with him prior to my tenure. I believe they found him through Elance.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

Each project is typically anywhere between $125 and $400.

When did you start working with them, and is the work ongoing?

The relationship started prior to 2013 and is ongoing.

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

We're very happy. I know that we've had some activity that we didn't have prior. It's not measured, but it's good stuff. We're just starting to look into the analytics of the work he's done for us, and I'm sure that it's going to show impressive results.

Communication is impeccable. He's available anytime. I can contact him on Friday afternoon my time, which is even later where he is, and he's still responding and working. That just amazes me.

Not really. Their communication is wonderful, their timeliness is fantastic, and their responsiveness is great. I don't know of any issues we've had that would be directly related to the work they've done.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Just be open in communication and don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance.