Design | Develop | Deliver

Nextsavy Technologies LLP is a global offshore custom software development company since 2011. We have developed many awesome mobile applications and web applications for our customers.

We are happy to create a solid ecosystem for emerging technologies and we focus on every element that leads to your business growth.Our Values• Client CentricWe are flexible and serve as per our client’s requirement and needs.• Innovate We bring new ideas into action which benefits our clients.• MotivateWe have a team of highly skilled, continously motivated and certified experts.• ResponsiveWe are quick, responsive and focused with dedication to our work.• Success We believe your success is our achievement. We grow with your success.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 803, Phoenix, Near Vijay Cross Road, Navrangpura
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380009
  • Brisbane
    Brisbane, QLD 4032
    Australia

Where's My iPhone Image

Where's My iPhone

Did you have difficulty finding your phone when it is right under the hood.

Get rid of the frustration with this new amazing app where is my phone.

Just enter a name you can shout out and your phone will automatically respond to the word you have asked the app to respond to.

Boom and there your phone makes a alarm sound and you can easily find it.

Start-O-Preneur Image

Start-O-Preneur

Start-O-preneur is for those who want stay up-to-date with thier startup knowledge, it is for angel investors, for developers, for entrepreneurs and news seekers!

Stay up-to-date with existing startup news.

Bookmark videos and save as your favorites.

Bookmark startup news you want to keep a watch on.

Download the app and get to know more about startups, funding, investors,

entrepreneurship!

E-commerce Dev for Glassware Manufacturer

“They were constantly suggesting ways to improve our site and strengthen our digital presence.”

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Using AWS technology, Nextsavy designed and developed an e-commerce platform that is responsive across all mobile and desktop devices. They also set up the site’s hosting services.

Mumbai, India
Akhil Chopra
Partner , Protetto Glassware

Immediately after launch, the new site started generating higher traffic rates. Nextsavy Technologies managed a smooth project, communicating responsively and demonstrating high-level problem-solving skills. Overall, they were a great partner.

I’m a partner at Protetto Glassware. We aim to switch consumers from plastic to glass products through our manufactured daily-use products like water bottles and storage containers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nextsavy Technologies?

We needed a vendor to create an e-commerce platform for our company and establish a solid digital presence.

The website needed to be smooth, quick, and responsive on both desktop and mobile devices.

A friend has worked with their team before, and recommended them for this project. We considered three vendors in total, but Nextsavy Technologies demonstrated a clear understanding of the project and offered a variety of background support, so we felt comfortable partnering with them.

Nextsavy Technologies built our e-commerce website with AWS technology from scratch. They were involved in both the design and development processes. The team also set up our hosting system.

We had one main point of contact who lead a background team of developers.

We’ve recently launched the website, and we’re already experiencing higher traffic rates.

Our partnership was smooth from the start. Nextsavy Technologies was highly communicative, setting the foundation for a productive workflow.

In addition to their extensive knowledge of development, Nextsavy Technologies’ customer service and problem-solving skills stood out. They were constantly suggesting ways to improve our site and strengthen our digital presence.

No, I can’t think of anything right now.

MVP App Dev for Travel Startup

"Their eagerness to satisfy my needs while keeping costs low was outstanding."

Dec. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Nextsavy Technologies developed an MVP iOS and Android app with a connected backend database.

Limassol, Cyprus
Stefanos Ioannou
CEO, ZealousApps

Internal stakeholders were quite pleased with Nextsavy Technologies’ delivery thanks to its robust functionality. Cost-conscious and organized, Nextsavy Technology managed the project professionally and proved themselves capable of handling more involved assignments.

I’m the CEO and founder of TravelSmart.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nextsavy Technologies?

We needed to develop mobile apps for iOS and Android.

We wanted to produce a MVP for the travel industry.

We researched vendors on Google and other software development platforms.

Nextsavy Technologies delivered a mobile app that met my needs and requirements. They also provided a backend database that handles requests from the mobile app.

I worked with a UX/UI resource, a mobile developer, and a web developer.

We now have a ready solution of much greater quality than traditional MVPs. It works perfectly and provides comprehensive service to our customers.

Chinab (Founder, Nexsavy Technologies) and his team managed the entirety of the project. Their experience ensured it ran smoothly.

Their eagerness to satisfy my needs while keeping costs low was outstanding.

No, not that I saw. This was a relatively small project, but they exceeded my expectations. I’d definitely trust them with larger-scale projects in the future.

Overall Score They provided astonishing service.
    They handled timelines and schedules promptly.
    They provided much more value than others in the industry.
    It exceeded my expectations.
    I'll be using Nextsavy again, and I've already recommended them.