Mobile Apps Development & Consulting Company

MobileAppz is one of the top mobile app development company based in India. We offer mobile application development service across a wide array of platforms like iPhone, Android & web apps. We are a team of 40+ software developers at our Offshore Development Center, in India carefully build by handpicking some of the best technical brains.

We have an enviable delivery record of over 350+ mobile applications that has enabled us to become technology partner’s for software development houses worldwide. Achieved total financial stability since inception and have grown solely based on internally generated funds. Consistent record of over 70% business coming from repeat customers speaks for the quality of our deliverable.

At MobileAppz, we offer following services:-

• iPhone App Development

Indore, MP 452001
    +1.877.778.8653
  • MobileAppz
    877.778.8653

Leading ISV In Middle East, Europe based Handset Manufacturer, Mobility Consulting for US based client, Dina J, Perth (Australia), Allan K James (Florida, USA), Walid Al Taha (Kuwait) & More.

Local Deals through 8Coupons

8coupons is the primary discovery and comparison engine for the best deals on places to eat, drink, shop, and do stuff near you. Offering a variety of deals from our partners like Groupon, Restaurant.com, Amazon, GrubHub, eBay, LivingSocial, Google, Valpak, and others, we're on a tireless quest to help you make the most out of your daily life, so that you can work less and play more.

A fun talking app for iPhone

iTalking Photo. Use your imagination and have some fun.  Use an existing photo in your Phone gallery or take a new one.  On the photo of your choosing you are prompted to the next screen where you line up magical dots on the eyes, mouth, and chin off the photo.  Then the fun happens.  You know are able to record your voice and have the photo imitate your mouth movements and speech.  Use a photo of your boss, friend, cat, or car it doesn’t matter.  Record a snippet of your voice or someone else's and let the fun begin. Insert whatever you want to your photos, do you think your computer would have a funny voice or your car is mean and serious??  Try it!!

iOS

Ecommerce local marketplace app

“Instagram meets Ebay” in Africa – Quivu is a simple and elegant way to buy and sell new and preloved goods from your neighbourhood and all over Africa right from your mobile. With Quivu, anyone can create a listing in under a minute and shop the growing inventory of goods anytime, anywhere. It’s like a local market in your pocket!

Android  |   iOS  | Web

Pallet Management System for an Australian Client

Challenge:
To build a mobile app for a company which is into storage and trasportation. They wanted a mobile solution to track lifecycle of each pallet and record information accordingly. This involved picking up the information using QR codes.

Delivered!

App for a leading Industry Association

Challenge:
To build a mobile app for a leading industrial association to help its member connect and also to help new member register. The app to be quick and elegent.

Result:
An amazing design along with the complete back-end system connected with there existing site. The registration of new members increased by 34%. Delivered!

Interested in developing an app like this? Click here to get in touch.

App for a middle east based luxury club

Challenge:
To build a mobile app for a popular luxury club based in middle east. Complete integration with the back-end including retail PoS. InApp table reservation system with a very complicated UI.

Result:
A multi platform mobile with complete back-end system according to the expectation of the client. Delivered!

Interested in developing an app like this? Click here to get in touch.

Treasure Hunt Mobile Game

“The quality has been pretty good. I have no complaints.”

July 2012 - Ongoing

MobileAppz worked on the development of a treasure hunting game available currently on mobile devices, specifically for iPhone, Android and, in the future, on Blackberry.

Small business

Managing Director, Mobile App Developer

The team took the initial concept from the client and worked on developing the app from the ground up. They delivered satisfactory results despite strict time constraints, even putting extra hours on holidays and weekends.

Can you provide some background information on what your company does?

We’re based in Dubai. We do mobile apps. We’ve been around for a couple of years now. We do BlackBerry apps, iPhone apps, iPad apps, that kind of thing.

What was your original goal or objective for undertaking the project?

We hired [MobileAppz] to do one of our apps for us. It’s several projects, actually. We’ve been working with them for about six to seven months now.

Could you tell me a little more about the scope of the project?

They’re designing a concept that we came up with here. It’s a mobile game that is more like a treasure hunt as opposed to a sit-on-your-couch kind of game. It’s been released for a couple of months now. We’re working through phase two now and starting phase three soon.

What platform is it available for?

It’s on the iPhone, Android, and soon on BlackBerry.

Can you give a very general cost estimate for the project?

Between $10,000 and $50,000, I would say. It’s still ongoing, but I doubt it will ever go above $50,000. We’re almost close to completion.

How happy are you with the work so far?

I’ve been very happy, actually. They worked hard. We put up heavy deadlines on them, and they’ve delivered. Obviously, everyone wants their apps done very quickly. They put in extra hours during the holidays. The quality has been pretty good. I have no complaints. They’re up until like two in the morning every day. I could see them working. I could see them testing things. So, I’m very happy with their work ethic.

Compared to other developers you’ve worked with, is there anything unique or special about MobileAppz?

They’re less rigid, I guess. Most places want you to be very specific about things, but [MobileAppz] can actually get it right away. You don’t have to specify it out, write it 100 times, and spell it out. You can talk to them, tell them this is what I want, and they can figure it out. Most developers in India I’ve talked to, you have to spell out each feature or functionality to a T. Otherwise, they won’t get it right. So, that’s one of the reasons why we’re happy with them as well.

Is there anything that you’d wish to do differently, or think that MobileAppz can improve upon?

I could have been more involved with the back-end. I kind of left that to them. I’ve done front-end mostly, and left the back-end to them. I wish I was more involved in that because, as much as it works, it’s not exactly how I envisioned it to be. But, that ‘s about it. The testing on their side was pretty thorough, but not thorough enough. We had to do some more testing on our side. But, other than that, it’s been pretty good.

That’s was pretty good.
    Definitely, I would.

Cross Platform Mobile App Development

“Their biggest strength is their project management … their second biggest strength is Android and Nokia expertise.”

n/a

MobileAppz developed several apps for the client, which revolved mostly around mobile development for Android and Nokia devices. The team worked on everything from design, frontend, and backend.

Chef De Apps, Mobile App Developer

The team has developed around 17 to 18 applications for multiple platforms with satisfactory quality. Besides the usual development, MobileAppz went beyond by providing writing and editing for the apps. Their expertise on Nokia development has been invaluable for the projects.

What was your main business goal or objective for working with MobileAppz?

There are two. Number one: Increase the amount of applications that we want to double up during a short period of time. Number two: Bring down the cost of our development. These are the two objectives, and the reason we work with mobile apps.

How did you originally discover MobileAppz and choose to work with them?

MobileAppz was referred to one of the clients of ours who we were working with. In fact, our client referred MobileAppz to us because our client was working earlier with these guys for a couple of their applications. Our client decided to outsource the complete unit, and wanted somebody else to handle it. Automatically, their vendor also shifted along with us. When our client said, “These were the guys we were working with. They understand what we want.” We continue working with them. That’s how the relationship started.

We are happy. We have done close to 17 to 18 apps with MobileAppz, primarily on Android and Nokia platforms. We are pretty happy with the progress.

What parts of the development is MobileAppz generally involved in?

It’s a complete turnkey solution that we expect from mobile apps, and that’s how we work. They work on display technology through backend, so develop our backend systems as well most of the time. On the front end part, they are not that good at the UI label. But, normally, we provide the UI to them. But, they come back, two to three applications, the qualification has improved. I think they have hired a couple of designers who are helping us out to do the front end as well. They take care of the complete cycle, that’s the backend, the front end and anything else in terms of metadata support is required, editing it or writing it for us. They provide that kind of help. So, I’ll say full double up or support is given by them.

How happy are you with the results of their work so far?

If I rate it out of 10, we are a 7.5 to 8.5.

When working with MobileAppz, is there anything that you find unique or special compared to other developers you may have worked with?

Frankly, the extra that they have is their expertise in Nokia platform. This is something that you would also understand is hard to find these days. Of course, they have pretty good design team for Android. iPhone, we don’t work with them on iPhone, but I’m sure they have a good development group in iPhone as well because they keep sharing their updates with us.

Their biggest strength is their project management, and in technical affairs; their second biggest strength is Android and Nokia expertise.

Is there anything you think they can improve upon or that you’d do differently if you were to engage with them again?

Yes. The area of improvement that I see is their expertise in wireframing. Our process that we work with is normally, we would double up wireframe concept, and then to the handset manufacturers, all the Telecom operators, and then get approval on the project. We normally would like to work with partners who have that kind of expertise who can support us in that process. They are coming up to a certain level, but I will rate it at 5 to 6 out of 10.

• N/A NPS
    Yeah, we have been doing that. Definitely, we recommend them to other people as well.

Multiple Projects

n/a

Multiple Projects for Nokia platforms like Symbian, MeeGo, and other platforms, especially Android. Only two projects in iPhone/iPad

Chef De Apps, Mobile App Developer

We have worked with MobileAppz on close to 16 apps, and we are happy with the way they have executed each one of them within time and budget. We are still working with them on various projects. We have recommended their services to others earlier and will continue to do so. No major issues working with them as such.

Puzzle for School Student

n/a

The project is about a simple Android app for school students. This app helps to develop general knowledge skills in students. The app asks questions in the form of a puzzle, and students get points for answering. Also, there is a scoreboard with the top 10 players in the app.

Herself only
Independent Teacher, Self employed

I was a little skeptical in the beginning with the MobileAppz team because they didn't had any prior experience in developing apps for the education industry, which was one of the criteria that I looked for in selecting a vendor. But I was surprised by the sheer enthusiasm and in-depth knowledge of one of their team members. They not only provided a quick wire-frame of how the app would look to prove that they understood the concept, but they also did this before I signed up any papers with them. I was impressed with their professionalism and on-time delivery. I am happy that I made the decision to work with them.