WordPress, PrestaShop and PPC experts

We are a Web and Mobile development company from India, working with clients across the globe client base, provided over 4000 websites+web based applications and 40 Mobile applications.

We are a team of 140 heads with various skill sets and we are experts in:

Peerport.US

Hulcher

BusinessOnline LLC

Web Marketing Solutions Provider Outsourcing

“[T]hey are a great team that can make a mobile app and work with C++ under one roof.”

2004 - Ongoing

Macronimous Web Solutions provides IT services to assist in any project the client assigns them. The team works mostly in web development, mobile app development, and software programming in C++.

Miami Metro Area
President, Web Marketing Solutions Firm

The team has worked for the client for more than 9 years and has never failed to deliver on a single project. They are responsible, responsive, and willing to meet either via phone or in person to discuss business, while also providing quality services at accessible costs.

Please describe your company.

We offer Web and marketing solutions to clients in the United States. We serve all sizes and types of businesses. We have about 100 employees and a diverse set of clients.

What is your role and responsibility?

I am the president, in charge of the company. I also handled the decision to hire Macronimous Web Solutions.

What was your goal for the work with Macronimous Web Solutions?

My goal was to find an outsource team in India that was doing great work and I could trust. This was very hard to find. Some Indian firms are not as large and skilled as their websites claim.

Macronimous Web Solutions was my decision because I needed an IT shop that could handle all types of work. I needed an honest and lasting company that I could meet with in person, in India or the U.S.

Can you talk about the scope of the project?

They handle Web development, mobile application development, software programming, and almost anything you would need. They work from India, but also meet with me in person and on the phone.

We have an ongoing engagement with them. They are more like partners than vendors although we pay them that way. I really love the fact that they are a great team that can make a mobile app and work with C++ under one roof.

What was your process for selecting them to work with?

I did a ton of research before I contacted any Indian firms. I first started with a list of 18 companies and slowly narrowed it down to nine firms. I asked all nine firms to meet with me in person. A few didn't want to meet so I disqualified them.

Macronimous Web Solutions won the bid because they wanted to meet with me in person. They had a nice four-story office in India with a large and diverse team. They actually deliver on what they promise.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or work hours?

They spend thousands of hours per month on multiple projects for us. They don't charge a lot per hour always, but their work is six figures every year for us. It will expand, and is a very large chunk of their business probably.

When will the work be completed?

I always have new work for them for my clients. It will probably just grow and last many more years. We have been together for nine years already.

How did Macronimous Web Solutions perform so far?

They have been great. I have seen them grow along with my company. They really know what they are doing and deliver on promises, which is not a given for Indian firms. I am very satisfied, and think that working with them for nine years speaks for itself.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement?

Our customer retention has improved by more than 100 percent. I think that is directly related to their work with us the past nine years. They constantly improve and make us better.

What is unique or special about them that makes them stand out compared to other IT vendors?

They are a strong and lasting company. That is very difficult to find in today's IT service environment. They have a huge skill set, and will be around for a long time. They are extremely responsive. I haven't had one episode of bad service yet. They always get right back to me. Their communication is great as well.

Looking back, is there anything that you think they could improve upon, or you might do differently?

I don't have any complaints about them. They have been so great for us. They are one of the best companies I have encountered. In the nine years we have been working together, I have seen them grow, get better, learn, and thrive. In turn, I have seen my company do the same.

I do often.