Iogoos Solution

Iogoos Solution provides IT solution since 2009. We successfully complete 1000s of the project, nationally and internationally with 100% customer satisfaction. We deliver the complete solution as per customer's need Either  it is Web or software designing, development or Online Marketing. We always work with new Ideas and creative mindset. Which make us more reliable to fulfill customer requirement as per his/her need.

Design and Development: Iogoos Solution provides Website Design and Development on Core level from Static single page website to E-commerce or other online portals. We also Develop Mobile Application for Android and iOS. We also provide corporate software like CRM, CMS, and POS.

Online Marketing: Iogoos Solution is specialized in Internet marketing with various Marketing methods like SEO, SMO, PPC, and Content Marketing. Due to the years of experience, we move on latest techniques which is result oriented and pure white hat techniques. With the Online Marketing, We also help to manage online reputation(ORM) which change a business name to trusted business.

New Dehli, India
  • New Dehli, DL 110012

Web & Android Dev for Food Ordering App Startup

"They understand my requirements and views quickly, and they have a good approach to completing work."

Mar. 2018 - Dec. 2019

After developing a website for a restaurant, Iogoos Solution built a food delivery mobile app as well as an accompanying backend. The app can manage orders and inventory in addition to calculating profits.

South Australia
Sarat Dogra
Partner, foodology

Iogoos Solution outpaced all three major deadlines to deliver their work. The site and app will soon be a strong cornerstone to help launch the restaurant. A communicative team, they're transparent about any changes as they occur.

We are a new startup. We have a very popular restaurant in South Australia and serving all kinds of veg and non veg foods to our customers. I am one of partner of this restaurant an my role is to manage business and generate sales for our restaurant.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iogoos Solution?

We were operating our business traditionally. We think to go on the web to expand our business. We hired IOGOOS Solution to develop our online presence with product menus, online orders.

We also asked IOGOOS to develop a strong backend to manage our business to make it automatically. In last iogoos has also developed an android app for me.

We were doing traditional business but we want to expand our business in my local area. For this, we asked IOGOOS to develop a website, android apps and a backend office to manage my business automatically.

We search over google and share our requirement with 3 company. IOGOOS seem to very active company and given a development process presentation.

It was a very simple food ordering and delivery project. IOGOOS has developed a website for my restaurant, an android app for food order and delivery. He has also developed a back office to manage my restaurant, staff, orders, inventory, payout, and profit loss, etc.

He was worked on documentation and submitted details scope document to process. He also broke this project in several small milestones. He has also shared the initial design wireframe and taken approval for further development. it has taken 1+ years to complete all of the task

Initially, we assigned a website work. We were happy with his performance then we assigned all app and backoffice application to him. Their project manager was the initial point of contact, he is very calm and cooperative.

He explains everything in detail and always interacted with him regarding contracting, budget, invoicing, and commercial aspects. We also get the chance to know my designer's team and had a small party together. The project manager was regularly in touch and update by email.

I am glad to work with IOGOOS. Every task was done professionally. My all partners had appreciate his great work. We all love the website creativity, a easy use backoffice that iogoos has developed. It’s give us a fresh start to my business and different from what we had in the past.

Their project manager was the initial point of contact, he is very calm and cooperative. He explains everything in detail and always interacted with him regarding contracting, budget, invoicing, and commercial aspects. They kept us up to date on any changes or delays.

They are very flexible and technical. They understand my requirements and views quickly, and they have a good approach to completing work. One more thing, He has completed all 3 projects before the deadline that show professionalism and I am very impressed with this organization.

Every business need to upgrade regularly and I think, iogoos knew what they have to improve for long term goal.

Overall Score IOGOOS Entitled to this rating for his outstanding work
    100% committed to work
    they complete the work in decided budget
    Very easy interface to manage my business
    I will do

Website Dev for Taxi Booking Services

"They are a very reliable and committed team."

Mar. - June 2019

Iogoos Solution designed and developed a website that provides both brand information and the opportunity to book services.

Nassau, Bahamas
Beryl Rolle
Owner, Taxi Tour Bahamas

The website has increased brand engagement, resulting in more conversions. The vendor ensured stakeholders were well informed throughout the timeline. They were eager to support the client's goals.

My Name is Beryl Rolle. I am owner of Taxi Tour Bahamas and providing texi booking services for bahamas country.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iogoos Solution?

We did hire IOGOOS Solution for develop our business website.

We were looking to get more business that why we asked iogoos to develop our business website.

IOGOOS Solution was emailed us about website design services. We review company website, portfolio, and discuss the actual requirement with company. After discussion with other company, we shortlist iogoos for our website development.

We asked iogoos to develop a taxi booking website, where visitors come and know about our company and services. They can book our transport type and book as per schedule. We get the website as the project scope.

We paid 50% advanced rental and remaining after delivered. IOGOOS is also committed for 3 months free support.

IOGOOS Solution successfully delivered a functional website that has increased traffic and receiving new booking.

We were communicate over phone and whatsapp for continue review the development phase. He was also regularly update me by email.

They are a very reliable and committed team. Ankit has his team is very cooperative and always ready to provide extra support.

I am not technical person and i can't suggest. Just knew, i got the good result as define project scope.

Overall Score Excellent, communicative, result oriented company
    He delivered project as schedule
    value for money
    effective result
    I will surely refer my friends for his services. Even, i gave a new customer to him.

Logo, Web Design & Dev for Clothing Retailer

"They provided suggestions to improve the product and always had a backup option available."

Feb. - May 2019

Iogoos Solution designed a logo and built an e-commerce site for a clothing retailer.

Amy Jaiswal
Founder, Amy Boutique

Iogoos Solution's wealth of experience and attention to detail made for a fruitful partnership. The team communicated regularly with the client, offering polite recommendations and quick responses. Customers can expect dedication and professionalism when working with this firm.

Amy boutique is an online cloth selling website for the young generation. My name is Amy and i am an owner of Amy boutique

For what projects/services did your company hire Iogoos Solution?

IOGOOS Solution has designed and delivered a great business logo and design ecommerce website for my business.

I was looking for an agency that can design my website on time and iogoos did it well.

My friend has given this company reference and i hired.

IOGOOS Solution has designed and delivered a great business logo and design eCommerce website for my business.

We agreed to design this website in milestone

I am very happy to work with IOGOOS Solution and finally got a business oriented website. IOGOOS Solution was detail-oriented and understood the importance of an easy, user-friendly layout. The team was professional, polite, and skilled from day one and offered prompt responsive communication. They provided suggestions to improve the product and always had a backup option available.

It was pleasured to work with IOGOOS Solution and we were used company project management tool to check progress, communicate with the team.

Commitment and dedicated team

iogoos knew very well, how to manage customers and project.

Overall Score excellent work and amazing result
    excellent work and amazing result
    We were agreed for costing
    excellent work and amazing result
    Always

Design and Development for Digital Wallet & Ad Portal

"I’m planning to use Iogoos Solution for future projects."

$10,000,000+

Mar. 2017 - Sept. 2018

Iogoos Solution handled both the design and development of a website, mobile app, and ERP system for a multi-functional digital wallet and advertising portal.

New Delhi, India
Deepesh Nagar
Director, Uniqpal Forever Pvt. Ltd.

Their work has helped materialize a dream, which is now ready to be marketed. Their CEO’s personal involvement helped the project run smoothly and on time. While they’re a cost-effective vendor, it would be great if they could provide marketing services.

I’m one of the owners and director of Uniqpal Forever Pvt. Ltd. We provide a digital wallet solution for users to manage their money and use it for paying bills or adding credit to their mobile phones. We also provide B2B services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iogoos Solution?

We wanted to provide a platform that clients could use for performing all kinds of B2B activities, as well as use the wallet features and advertisement network for earning money—all in the same place.

They were recommended to us.

They designed and developed our website, mobile app, and ERP system.

They assigned a project manager, four developers, and three designers.

This project was our dream and it’s now complete. We now have to work on promoting our services.

Their CEO was directly involved. Their project manager also did a great job.

Their clear ideas and initial demonstration won my confidence.

They could help me market my services.

Overall Score Overall, Iogoos Solution is a good company.
    They delivered on time.
    Their price was within my budget.
    Their work is excellent.
    I’m planning to use Iogoos Solution for future projects. I’ve also recommended them to my friends.

Web and CRM Development for Third-Party Financial Client

"They have an honest and dedicated team."

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2018

Iogoos Solution managed full-stack development for a website for a third-party client. The team built and integrated a custom CRM into the platform.

John Smith
CEO, Unisoft Innovation Pvt. Ltd

Iogoos Solution delivered impressive results. They managed the project well, which ensured a successful engagement.

We are outsourcing company and we outsource our project to IOGOOS Solution private limited for design and develop a website with CRM.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iogoos Solution?

Website design, development and CRM development

Website should have worth

He contact us by email and further we worked together.

A very simple website design and development for a financial company. IOGOOS also has develop CRM for this company

50 - 50%

Outstanding result

It was great

They have an honest and dedicated team.

all is overall good

He deliver project before the actual deadline
    Good work can be expensive
    Honest and reliable company