Iogoos Solution

Iogoos Solution provides IT solution since 2009. We successfully complete 1000s of the project, nationally and internationally with 100% customer satisfaction. We deliver the complete solution as per customer's need Either  it is Web or software designing, development or Online Marketing. We always work with new Ideas and creative mindset. Which make us more reliable to fulfill customer requirement as per his/her need.

Design and Development: Iogoos Solution provides Website Design and Development on Core level from Static single page website to E-commerce or other online portals. We also Develop Mobile Application for Android and iOS. We also provide corporate software like CRM, CMS, and POS.

Online Marketing: Iogoos Solution is specialized in Internet marketing with various Marketing methods like SEO, SMO, PPC, and Content Marketing. Due to the years of experience, we move on latest techniques which is result oriented and pure white hat techniques. With the Online Marketing, We also help to manage online reputation(ORM) which change a business name to trusted business.

New Dehli, India
  • New Dehli, DL 110012

Logo, Web Design & Dev for Clothing Retailer

"They provided suggestions to improve the product and always had a backup option available."

Feb. - May 2019

Iogoos Solution designed a logo and built an e-commerce site for a clothing retailer.

Amy Jaiswal
Founder, Amy Boutique

Iogoos Solution's wealth of experience and attention to detail made for a fruitful partnership. The team communicated regularly with the client, offering polite recommendations and quick responses. Customers can expect dedication and professionalism when working with this firm.

Amy boutique is an online cloth selling website for the young generation. My name is Amy and i am an owner of Amy boutique

For what projects/services did your company hire Iogoos Solution?

IOGOOS Solution has designed and delivered a great business logo and design ecommerce website for my business.

I was looking for an agency that can design my website on time and iogoos did it well.

My friend has given this company reference and i hired.

IOGOOS Solution has designed and delivered a great business logo and design eCommerce website for my business.

We agreed to design this website in milestone

I am very happy to work with IOGOOS Solution and finally got a business oriented website. IOGOOS Solution was detail-oriented and understood the importance of an easy, user-friendly layout. The team was professional, polite, and skilled from day one and offered prompt responsive communication. They provided suggestions to improve the product and always had a backup option available.

It was pleasured to work with IOGOOS Solution and we were used company project management tool to check progress, communicate with the team.

Commitment and dedicated team

iogoos knew very well, how to manage customers and project.

Overall Score excellent work and amazing result
    excellent work and amazing result
    We were agreed for costing
    excellent work and amazing result
    Always

Design and Development for Digital Wallet & Ad Portal

"I’m planning to use Iogoos Solution for future projects."

$10,000,000+

Mar. 2017 - Sept. 2018

Iogoos Solution handled both the design and development of a website, mobile app, and ERP system for a multi-functional digital wallet and advertising portal.

New Delhi, India
Deepesh Nagar
Director, Uniqpal Forever Pvt. Ltd.

Their work has helped materialize a dream, which is now ready to be marketed. Their CEO’s personal involvement helped the project run smoothly and on time. While they’re a cost-effective vendor, it would be great if they could provide marketing services.

I’m one of the owners and director of Uniqpal Forever Pvt. Ltd. We provide a digital wallet solution for users to manage their money and use it for paying bills or adding credit to their mobile phones. We also provide B2B services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iogoos Solution?

We wanted to provide a platform that clients could use for performing all kinds of B2B activities, as well as use the wallet features and advertisement network for earning money—all in the same place.

They were recommended to us.

They designed and developed our website, mobile app, and ERP system.

They assigned a project manager, four developers, and three designers.

This project was our dream and it’s now complete. We now have to work on promoting our services.

Their CEO was directly involved. Their project manager also did a great job.

Their clear ideas and initial demonstration won my confidence.

They could help me market my services.

Overall Score Overall, Iogoos Solution is a good company.
    They delivered on time.
    Their price was within my budget.
    Their work is excellent.
    I’m planning to use Iogoos Solution for future projects. I’ve also recommended them to my friends.