Iogoos Solution

Iogoos Solution provides IT solution since 2009. We successfully complete 1000s of the project, nationally and internationally with 100% customer satisfaction. We deliver the complete solution as per customer's need Either  it is Web or software designing, development or Online Marketing. We always work with new Ideas and creative mindset. Which make us more reliable to fulfill customer requirement as per his/her need.

Design and Development: Iogoos Solution provides Website Design and Development on Core level from Static single page website to E-commerce or other online portals. We also Develop Mobile Application for Android and iOS. We also provide corporate software like CRM, CMS, and POS.

Online Marketing: Iogoos Solution is specialized in Internet marketing with various Marketing methods like SEO, SMO, PPC, and Content Marketing. Due to the years of experience, we move on latest techniques which is result oriented and pure white hat techniques. With the Online Marketing, We also help to manage online reputation(ORM) which change a business name to trusted business.

New Dehli, India
  • New Dehli, DL 110012

Design and Development for Digital Wallet & Ad Portal

"I’m planning to use Iogoos Solution for future projects."

$10,000,000+

Mar. 2017 - Sept. 2018

Iogoos Solution handled both the design and development of a website, mobile app, and ERP system for a multi-functional digital wallet and advertising portal.

New Delhi, India
Deepesh Nagar
Director, Uniqpal Forever Pvt. Ltd.

Their work has helped materialize a dream, which is now ready to be marketed. Their CEO’s personal involvement helped the project run smoothly and on time. While they’re a cost-effective vendor, it would be great if they could provide marketing services.

I’m one of the owners and director of Uniqpal Forever Pvt. Ltd. We provide a digital wallet solution for users to manage their money and use it for paying bills or adding credit to their mobile phones. We also provide B2B services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Iogoos Solution?

We wanted to provide a platform that clients could use for performing all kinds of B2B activities, as well as use the wallet features and advertisement network for earning money—all in the same place.

They were recommended to us.

They designed and developed our website, mobile app, and ERP system.

They assigned a project manager, four developers, and three designers.

This project was our dream and it’s now complete. We now have to work on promoting our services.

Their CEO was directly involved. Their project manager also did a great job.

Their clear ideas and initial demonstration won my confidence.

They could help me market my services.

Overall Score Overall, Iogoos Solution is a good company.
    They delivered on time.
    Their price was within my budget.
    Their work is excellent.
    I’m planning to use Iogoos Solution for future projects. I’ve also recommended them to my friends.