Web and Mobile Application Development company

iGlobsyn Technologies is a leading web & mobile app development company in India. Best IT solutions company, delivering customized solutions and services for businesses to enhance productivity. Through a unique approach, global partnerships, and excellence in quality, we strive to create unmatched value for our clients.

Key Services:

•  Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS, Windows Phone Applications)
  •  Web App Development
  •  Cross-Platform App Development
  •  Node Js & Angular JS development with Mongo DB
  •  AWS Architecture, Serverless Development, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB
  •  PHP
  •  WordPress Solutions
  •  Enterprise Solutions

For more detail about us or our services you can E-mail us on [email protected]

Ahmedabad, India

• Hotel Grand Appartment,Australia
  • Maginn Machinery, Ireland
  • Stivali

GoGenus

GoGenus is an exciting new digital platform committed to revolutionizing the way people access hair & beauty services and products.

LandMarker - Discover more of the World

When you are in front of a landmark you can check-in and take a selfie as well as give it a star rating and comment. In addition, you can also add a new landmark if nobody has discovered it yet!

Its Gone Wrong | Community App

An application for people who are seeking advice or help when something has gone wrong. This app allows the end user to take a short video of the problem, then it uploads, where a community can then help, and suggest fixes.

LinkUpNow || Social Networking Mobile Application

LinkUpNow - spontaneous networking opportunities for the entire workforce, not just professionals.

Complete your profile, upload up to three CVs, add your job search criteria, control how much information is visible to other users including your location on the LinkUpNow map.

Post a Job or Create an Event and share with your Network for free or subscribe to share the Job / Event with all

LinkUpNow users.

Clubluk - Social App

Clubluk is a new kind of social app. It combines the best features of internet and social dating.

Clubluk helps you find the busiest clubs for the best nights.

ITC - IT Consult

IT Consult is a well-run consultancy with offices in Oslo and Porsgrunn. ITC offer expertise in consulting, design, technical project management, implementation, operation, operating support, maintenance and support.

100Mums

100Mums Mission “to tap into a under utilized resource pool of women that will benefit companies, create diversity, and enable women to remain at the coal face of business whilst maintaining a healthy family life and nurturing the future of Australia.

uVouch

uVouch is a discount app with offers on restaurants, beauty salons, hotels and more that gives cash back to its customers after every purchase. With hundreds of offers across the country theres an offer for everyone.

Crowdfund Millionaire

This app is best platform to show your talent. Here you can also watch and vote for the very best talent and ideas. The contestants who receive the highest number of votes receive amazing prizes which can truly be life changing.

Zapphand - Cleaning Service Mobile App

Zapphand is a trusted cleaning company. Zapphand provides services such as indoor & outdoor cleaning for ceremonies, house moving, lawn cutter, and gardening. Download Zapphand app for easy booking.

Maginn - A Leader of Supplying Quality Service

Maginn Machinery provide a solution to all the woodworking industry problems. Maginn supply the worlds leading machinery across Ireland for all business operations.

Android and iOS App Dev and Logo Design

“The feedback we’ve received about the app has been extraordinary.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

iGlobsyn Technologies developed Android and iOS versions of a mobile app. They designed a logo for the product and led the end-to-end development through to launching it in the App Store.

Birmingham, UK
George Winckler
App owner, Landmarker App

iGlobsyn Technologies rapidly delivered a professionally built set of mobile apps. The iOS version, in particular, has garnered outstanding feedback from users. Using the optimal methodology to achieve every goal, the team outperformed several prior teams. They’re a supportive and attentive partner.

I had an app idea that needed to be developed.

For what projects/services did your company hire iGlobsyn Technologies?

Based on my concept, iGlobsyn Technologies developed my app. They built versions for both iOS and Android. From designing the logo to posting the app on the App Store, iGlobsyn Technologies took care of everything.

I only had the based idea written down when we started this project, so my goal was to plan out the build and develop the entire app.

We had a few Skype calls with other developers.  iGlobsyn Technologies seemed far more professional than all the others.

After I sent them my idea for the app, they broke down the process step-by-step.  iGlobsyn Technologies started off with the logo design and splash screen. From there on, they included me in every single aspect of decision-making processes.

They assigned me a project manager. A full team worked behind him to make all our solutions possible.

iGlobsyn Technologies did an amazing job of handling every part of our project. They completed the iOS version very quickly and professionally. The feedback we’ve received about the app has been extraordinary.

I was really impressed with the method iGlobsyn Technologies used to manage the entire process. The team gave me the right advice to help me make the best choices. They were happy to provide whatever I needed. They contacted me every time they accomplished a goal.

I found how easy iGlobsyn Technologies made everything for us the most impressive.  Even if I didn’t understand something, they made all the necessary arrangements to keep us updated.

Compared to 2–3 bad experiences with other developers, I honestly feel the way iGlobsyn Technologies works is just perfect.

Coffee Shop Website Dev for IT Firm

“Their turnaround time was highly impressive.”

Jan. - Mar. 2018

Subcontracted resources from iGlobsyn Technologies expedited the design and coding of a custom website. They also provided go-live support and training.

Sydney, Australia
Zac Tassone
Managing Director, Zectron Web & IT

The website has helped increase revenue and streamline online orders, thanks to iGlobsyn Technologies’ flawless work. Despite higher pricing, the team’s expertise and transparency fostered a positive engagement.

I am the managing director and owner of a website design and development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire iGlobsyn Technologies?

I hired iGlobsyn Technologies to augment my design team.

My client wanted to create a simple, stylish, and customer-focused website. Our goal was to deliver results on time and within the budget.

After a tender process with three vendors, we found that iGlobsyn Technologies was the best in terms of cost, experience, and customer satisfaction.

iGlobsyn Technologies designed, developed, and implemented the website. They also provided go-live support and training.

We worked with a project manager, designer, and developer.

The website helped increase sales for the cafe. It also allowed the owner of the cafe to spend more time working in the store instead of worrying about catering orders.

I had direct communication with the project manager and wider team at all times. Nothing was too much trouble.

Their turnaround time was highly impressive.

The price was a little higher than other vendors, but they made up for it in the work they did.

Overall Score They provided excellent service. I could not find fault in their work.
    They always had time for me. We never had an issue with getting things done, even with tight deadlines.
    They were more expensive, but the quality was good.
    They delivered high-caliber work.
    I would not hesitate to refer them.

Mobile Social App for Nightclub Startup

"Their progress reports were great, and their developer and project manager were dedicated."

Nov. 2016 - Dec. 2017

iGlobsyn designed and developed a social app that showed nearby nightclubs and allowed users to match and chat.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Iolo Slaymaker
Founder, ClubLuk

The app worked perfectly, presented few bugs, and garnered rave user reviews for its fun, accessible design. iGlobsyn submitted daily progress reports and frequently tested and revised the product. The whole team was dependable and knowledgeable.

I am the founder and owner of ClubLuk, a new dating and social app. We're a small business solely concentrated on this development and launch.

For what projects/services did your company hire iGlobsyn Technologies?

We needed to build a social dating app where users could meet others at their nightclubs.

We wanted to revolutionize the way people meet by getting users to be more social, go out with friends, and meet others in clubs.

After reviewing various vendors and looking at their previous projects, we felt they’d be the best fit for our requirements.

Clubluk helps users find the busiest clubs and shows who will be at each club. After seeing who else is going, you can send a "wink" to people you like. If you get a match, you can chat. Clubluk helps people break the ice and meet up.

There was an experienced mobile app development team and a project manager. I mainly liaised with the project manager, but the developers participated in more technical discussions.

Both the iOS and Android apps were robust. Users appreciated the cool design and functional, simple features. We tested rigorously and ironed out most bugs early.

We interacted daily on Skype with the project manager and developer, and they sent a daily report in the mail. We also used Google Docs to track their progress. iGlobsyn communicated well with me and regularly revised the app for testing.

Their progress reports were great, and their developer and project manager were dedicated.

They could improve their UI designs, but they're a great company. In fact, I've already started another major project with them.

Overall Score They're excellent.
    They provided regular updates and accommodated creep. They understood that not all requirements are placed in the initial spec.
    They had fair pricing. It wasn't the cheapest, but the quality was great.
    The app was excellent and robust. They ironed out any issues.
    I'm already using them for my next app development project.

Dev Support for Mobile Dating Application

"iGlobsyn Technologies genuinely cares about their customers’ projects succeeding."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

iGlobsyn Technologies assisted with the development of a mobile dating application. The team of developers created the beta version of the app.

New York
Esdras Malbranche
CEO, Upgain

iGlobsyn Technologies developed a beautifully-designed mobile application. Their team provides regular updates and feedback. Their efficient communication was a highlight of the engagement. Transparency helps iGlobsyn Technologies stand out from their competitors in the field.

I’m the CEO of Upgain, a marketing firm that was founded with the mission of helping businesses adapt in the competitive online market. We support several small businesses and startups find innovative ways to increase their amount of customers, better their online presence and maintain customer loyalty with the latest advertising technologies and marketing contents.

For what projects/services did your company hire iGlobsyn Technologies?

For a side project of mine, I needed help with building a mobile dating app.

I wanted a functional app that I can show to investors in the beta phase.

iGlobsyn Technologies provided me with a breakdown of the project timeline and budget. This differed from other companies that gave me a rough estimate and no real insight on what was necessary for the project.

Because the app isn’t out yet, I can’t share the technicalities and functions of the app.

We engaged with three developers from iGlobsyn Technologies to work on this project. Their team worked with the rest of our developers.

I now have a fully-functional beta app that was designed beautifully.

The workflow between our teams was excellent. Our developers were able to communicate with them across different time zones. Their team kept us updated every step of the way.

Their speed could improve, but quality work takes time.

iOS and Android App for Marketing Firm

"We could not have found a better and more dedicated partner.  "

Nov. 2017 - Aug. 2018

iGlobsyn Technologies developed an iOS and Android from scratch. The team then did testing and executed improvements based on user feedback.

Dublin, Ireland
Joseph Sapsed
CEO, JP Marketing

The app only had minor bugs and issues, which iGlobsyn Technologies readily fixed after testing. Seamless communication and coordination between time zones created an effective partnership. The team’s dedicated resource approach benefited the project.

I am the CEO of JP Marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire iGlobsyn Technologies?

We engaged them to develop a mobile application from scratch.

We wanted to have a modern and user-friendly app with interactive features.

We did an international search and chose iGlobsyn Technologies. They had good communication skills, understood the project requirements thoroughly, and quoted a reasonable price.

First, we provided the template for the app’s intended look and feel. iGlobsyn Technologies then came back with ideas; we iterated on those to refine the plan. The team then developed the app for both iOS and Android. We did real testing and received user feedback, which we then used to make improvements.

We worked with a dedicated team.

Testing revealed minor details that we missed during the initial build. iGlobsyn Technologies successfully enhanced the app by implementing that user feedback. The team also corrected bugs in a capable manner.

iGlobsyn Technologies’ dedicated resources created an effective development approach. Each side accommodated the other’s schedule without experiencing a language barrier.

The team went above and beyond to fulfill our extensive requests. We could not have found a better and more dedicated partner.

iGlobsyn Technologies should ensure that customers know every possible option during the ideation phase. We didn’t explain ourselves clearly and assumed the team had gone over every choice.