We Are Expert In Converting Ideas Into Reality

Identixweb is a growing, innovative technology firm, headquartered in downtown Surat, INDIA. We provide a wide range of products and services, including Web and Software Development, Mobile Application and Web Design. These platforms are utilized to solve your crucial problems and we ensure that our clients get the most benefits out of it.

Surat, India
  • 2nd floor, Vaibhav chamber, Mini bazar
    Surat, GJ 395006

Checkout Upsell & Cross sell

Get an instant revenue boost with our thank you pages - collect customer birthdays, conduct surveys, upsell, cross sell & track orders

Simple & fully customizable

Easily design your order status page- no technical knowledge necessary! Customize your thank you page with a simple drag and drop

interface   Retain customers & Upsell

Get important info using surveys & get customers birthdays. Grow your store's lists & subscribers, cross sell & upsell post purchase.

Under Construction Shopify App Image

Under Construction Shopify App

Under construction is a powerful page builder app with the drag-and-drop option which designed for conversion rate optimization of your coming soon page.

Coming soon page is a great apparatus to demonstrate the site visitors that you are dealing with your site for improving it.

The Under Development page enables you to make a Landing page for your site essentially and rapidly. You simply need to empower the web

application to change your site to Maintenance mode.
Order Delivery Date Shopify app Image

Order Delivery Date Shopify app

Order Delivery Date allows customers to choose a specific delivery time before completing their order.

Using this app, you can allow your customers to choose exactly when they want to receive their package while setting up delivery rules that would prevent customers from choosing times at which you can't deliver.

And most importantly? Setup is easy, simple and gives you FULL control!

Website Development for Car Wash Service

"They are all you need to design your website as well as tackling any related tasks."

Identixweb Pvt. Ltd. created a website that allows users to request carwashes at their residence or work. The team was responsible for everything, from the design and algorithms to customizations.

Roberto Estrada
Founder, Wookee

Identixweb Pvt. Ltd. is a one-stop-shop for web design and development services. They created a user-friendly site, all while guiding the non-technical internal staff through the process. Customers can expect timely delivery and affordable pricing.

I am the founder of company who offers car wash at your residency or work

For what projects/services did your company hire Identixweb Pvt. Ltd.?

Mr. Identixweb and his team help me with design all the way to algorithms and customized website behavior

Me and my team goals were

1. To create user friendly website, functional and eye catching
  2. To get help at a reasonable price
  3. To deliver results in a timely manner

Mr. Identixweb and his team achived our 3 main along with a great customer service

Mr. Identixweb has a well rounded and big team. They are a 1 stop shop web designer. They are all you need to design your website as well as tackling any related tasks.

Without the help of Mr. Identixweb and his team we wouldn't be able to finish the project because we are not experience in coding or custom work

We used apps to keep everything organized and finish tasks on time

1. The great customer service they have
  2. The well rounded and big team they have(they covered a huge variety of skills in really good timing)
  3. Great and super affordable prices

Not many

App Development for Shopify Apps Company

"We were impressed by their honesty and trustworthiness."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Identixweb developed multiple apps on behalf of a computer software company. The team was responsible for both front- and backend development and code optimization.

Israel
Co-Founder & CEO, Shopify Apps Company

The apps developed helped form the backbone of the client's business. Identixweb established a smooth workflow through consistent communication and collaboration. The team is honest, creative, and hard-working.

We are a company building apps for the Shopify platform. founded in Israel 2018. I'm the CEO

For what projects/services did your company hire Identixweb?

We hired them to develop our apps, so far they have developed over 3 apps for us.

We wanted to have a product that looks and does exactly what we want, and publish it on the Shopify app store.

I noticed they had their own apps on the app store and they looked great so I decided to reach out to them so we can work together.

We provided the specification for the products, they took care of the code (including code optimization), the front and backend, they've set up the database and the servers and took care of security. After we submitted the app to the app store they helped us find and fix bugs and we continuously develop from there.

We only used about 5 of their developers, 3 seniors and 2 juniors, but the company has a lot more to offer. We comunicated directly with the owner and the team managers and they managed the rest of the tem for us.

These apps are our entire business. App development is basically the backbone of our business.

We managed everything through Trello, we created the specifications and they'd keep us updated if it's in the backlog, to-do, in development, ready for testing or done. Everything had time estimation to it so we can decide how to prioritize further development.

We were impressed by their honesty and trustworthiness. They never tried to to do anything unworthy or suspicious.

Always, I'd say their English isn't perfect, that's why we only communicate with the owner.

Overall Score <3
    Very easy.
    We started with a big discount and raised the hourly rate over time.
    AWESOME! Love working with them.
    Very much.

Shopify Application Development for Software Company

“There are more than 500 people using my app on their stores.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Identixweb provides Shopify development services, working on a new application for use by third-party clients. They’ve worked on 30–40 client stores so far and provide ongoing technical support.

Bhagawati Lal Suthar
Director, Apps on Rent

The team produced an excellent application that is currently widely used by the company’s clients, receiving positive feedback from them. They are always ready to address any issues that arise, provide prompt responses when needed, and demonstrate excellent enthusiasm for the work.

My company is called Appsonrent, and I work on growth marketing and business strategy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Identixweb?

I’ve worked with them on Shopify projects for my clients.

We’ve built a Shopify application together, called On Time Delivery. They’ve completed 30–40 stores for my clients so far.

I worked with one designer and two developers initially, which expanded to five people after 2–3 months. Right now, I have two dedicated resources for regular feature development and solving client issues.

How did you come to work with Identixweb?

I attended a Shopify event in Bangalore in order to get more information and find out how I could improve the solutions I provide to clients. I met a few companies there, including Identixweb and one of their clients, an online t-shirt store. I got both a recommendation and a demo, so later connected with them for a test Shopify project. I was able to get revenue from the platform after 1–2 months, so I continued working with them.

They charge me $15 per hour, and the total cost so far has been $15,000.

I started the first project with Identixweb in May or June 2017, then we worked together again in 2018.

My clients—mostly US merchants—are really happy with the application. There are more than 500 people using my app on their stores. Whenever one of my clients has an issue, Identixweb is ready to support me. That’s important to me, since I don’t have technical knowledge.

How did Identixweb perform from a project management standpoint?

I haven’t had any issues so far and I’m completely comfortable with them. They have a good team and are always eager to help when I have an issue. I can even call them at midnight, and they’ll be on it.

I’d had a really bad experience with another provider from Bangalore in the past, but I haven’t gone to any other companies since starting with Identixweb. I’m completely satisfied with their services and support.

Identixweb only provides Shopify services. They’re growing in the market, so I’ve suggested to them that they should offer other kinds of development, including PHP and WordPress. I would like to get all my client services in one place.

I wouldn’t hesitate to refer them to anyone looking for Shopify services. I’ve referred a lot of e-commerce projects to them, and they’ve done well; I haven’t gotten any complaints from my clients.

Overall Score The schedule went over sometimes, but I’m fine with that.
    We missed the schedule sometimes, but they’re good.
    I’m completely satisfied with the cost.
    I’m completely satisfied with the quality.
    I’m 100% satisfied with them, so I’d recommend them to friends and colleagues.

Custom Shopify Site for Jeweler

"They're quality of work and quick turnaround were impressive."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Identixweb Pvt. Ltd. customized a Shopify website and added conversion rate improvement functionalities to the product page and shopping cart.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Piotr Komorowski
Owner, PK Innovations LLC

Identixweb Pvt. Ltd.'s updates improved UX drastically. They had good communication skills and were in contact through Upwork. Tasks were performed according to the client's expectations and were completed efficiently. Their prices were reasonable and they delivered high-quality work.

Owner of a e-commerce brand selling customized jewelry pieces.

For what projects/services did your company hire Identixweb Pvt. Ltd.?

Customization of the look and functionality of the Shopify theme used in the store.

Improving customer experience and deliver the necessary information for each order to the admin panel.

They responded to my Upwork job posting.

The main project was developing a moon phase calculator with visual presentation of the results for the customers. As well as adding many conversion rate improvement elements on the product page and the shopping cart.

I was in contact with Priyank Savani

The main projet drastically improved customer experience for customers.

All the communication was done within Upwork. Tasks were performed efficiently and according to my specifications.

They're quality of work and quick turnaround were impressive.

Time zone difference was biggest issue but it was small price to pay for the reasonable prices and high quality of work.

Overall Score Great value!
    The only issue was the time zone difference
    Very reasonable
    I used their services many time and will use in the future
    Very likely

Shopify & WordPress Dev for Marketing Company

"I really appreciate how responsive, engaged and involved they are."

Identixweb Pvt. Ltd. provided WordPress and Shopify plugin development. They worked on multiple apps.

Reto Stuber
CEO & Founder, Appsyl.com

Identixweb Pvt. Ltd. successfully developed multiple apps. They answered all queries on Trello and Live Agent.

I am the founder and CEO of Appsyl.com. We provide solutions for WordPress and Shopify.

For what projects/services did your company hire Identixweb Pvt. Ltd.?

Development for WordPress plugin and Shopify apps.

Develop apps to help business owners marketing their offers. I have been working with Priyank and his team for a while, and am very happy that I've found

Was recommended by a friend.

We were looking for a reliable partner on web development and maintenance of the apps and plugins.

We provided a specification, and the team developed it in close interaction with us.

The team has developed multiple apps that help us and our customers to convert more visitors.

We use Trello for development and LiveAgent support system for customer tickets.

I really appreciate how responsive, engaged and involved they are.