Providing pure Web & Mobile solutions...

Ganesha WebTech is a globally renowned IT company with wide-ranging services and solutions, located near IT Park Chandigarh, India with over 3+ years experience. We serve in all the fields including designing, development, and marketing. We produce all kind of IT solutions using all latest and advanced formats.

At Ganesha WebTech, we offer high quality IT services along with developers dedicated personal attention to every project we work on. You can be a small business, a big brand, a start-up, a medium size business or an aspiring entrepreneur, our skilled team always understand your complex challenges and offer integrated solutions.

Ganesha WebTech Solutionz Panchkula, HR

Little Gecko Technology Consultant

Selfy Booth

Everything in Vegas

Web Development for Strategic Planning Site

"Their websites are well designed and have excellent UX/UI."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Ganesha Webtech Solutionz developed a LAMP stack model with additionally utilizing Javascript and Jquery to develop and design websites to industry standards.

Leominster, Massachusetts
Domenic Dawson
Founder, 43sources

The final deliverables were expertly coded and adapted for various platforms. The complete sites launched live without errors and were integrated for superior UX/UI functionality and streamlined for user access.

I am the founder of 43sources and it is a business development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ganesha WebTech Solutionz?

I required a professional web developer and designer to code and design websites for my business.

Ganesha WebTech Solutionz developed a LAMP stack model and additionally used Wordpress, Javascript, and Jquery to launch various websites. They have offered technical advice on the coding and design frameworks. I have cooperated with them on multiple contracted web pages and continue to do so.

My main point of contact is Anjit Kohli, the CEO and Founding Director of Ganesha WebTech. He relays between me and his team of developers.

How did you come to work with Ganesha WebTech Solutionz?

I sent out a request for proposal and my colleagues found them for me.

I have invested $18,000–$20,000.

I started with them on February 2, 2016, and the projects are ongoing.

My organization works behind the scenes, but their websites are well designed and have excellent UX/UI. Their coding and design skills make sure there are no hiccups or errors.

How did Ganesha WebTech Solutionz perform from a project management standpoint?

I can see through Slack and our project management tool that Anjit leads his team effectively and they are well disciplined. They are always actively engaged and keep me updated.

They are exceptionally talented at coding and web design.

I only wish they video chatted with me more, but I’m not really upset about that or anything else.

I would tell potential customers to hire them while they are still affordable.

Web Dev for Event Planning & Concierge Service

"They’re even better than anticipated in terms of beating deadlines and occasionally coming in under budget."

2015 - Ongoing

Ganesha designs and builds several custom business websites, including e-commerce capabilities.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Matthew Horelic
Owner, Everything in Vegas & Everything in Printing

Ganesha’s tailored solutions generate positive feedback from visitors, resulting in increased sales and leads. Their responsiveness and ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels of technological savvy are key assets. Consequently, they’ve been engaged for subsequent projects.

I own several business including EveryThingInVegas.com (a concierge and event planning company) and EverythingInPrinting.com (a one-stop solution for business printing).

What challenge were you trying to address with Ganesha WebTech Solutionz?

I didn’t have websites in place and needed sites that would establish our credibility and generate enough interest for a phone call or an email.

They do everything from start to finish in building the sites from scratch. Since I’m not tech savvy, the process involves them asking me specific questions about what I want to achieve. They provide me several design options to see what I like or dislike and then do all of the backend work.

The printing website requires a lot of complicated integration to allow customers to log in to the site and to process payments. They’re helping with some of the branding and I plan on using them for SEO as well. We're also in the process of creating another site to focus on website development for clients.

I deal primarily with an assigned account manager who then communicates with the development team. I prefer it that way so I’m not talking to a new person each time.

How did you come to work with Ganesha WebTech Solutionz?

I found them on Upwork and I liked their portfolio. I was really impressed that they didn't try to rush when I asked questions but took the time to give very detailed answers. They said they could execute on my vision and were very knowledgeable.

We’ve spent just under $10,000.

We started working together at the end of 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

The biggest thing is that people regularly comment on how good the Vegas website is and we’re not even finished. There are a lot of operators in Las Vegas that do similar things, so it's very important that we hear a lot of positive feedback on the site. The printing site likewise establishes our credibility now that people can log in and use it. Once people go to one of our websites, we start getting phone calls or emails and we can make sales.

How did Ganesha WebTech Solutionz perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is phenomenal. The account manager is always available by phone and Skype if there's a problem. They're efficient even though they’re also dealing with other clients. They’re even better than anticipated in terms of beating deadlines and occasionally coming in under budget.

The sites have never had any bugs and crashes. One time there was a problem with our web hosting service and Ganesha followed up on it right away.

They’re knowledgeable and fully capable of doing everything we request. I was so impressed with how they take my ideas and make them better. We can talk to them about our objectives and goals and they're very patient. I'm a tough person to please but they just figure out how to make what I want happen.

No, I’d strongly recommend them to anyone.

Ask a lot of questions before you start. Be concerned if a firm is reluctant to give references or show their work. If someone is trying to get your business and they're not returning your call, it’s probably not a good fit.

Overall Score I can't say enough positive things about them.

WordPress Web Dev & SEO for IT Company

2013 - Ongoing

Over the course of a five-year partnership, Ganesha WebTech Solutionz has provided ongoing web services. The team offers design, full stack development, SEO, backup, low voltage cabling, and network security.

Boston, Massachusetts
Owner, IT Company

Ganesha WebTech Solutionz consistently delivers high-quality design and development. Sophisticated custom implementations help satisfy clients’ challenging demands. The team works efficiently to meet tight deadlines. Skilled resources often formulate creative solutions to unique, complex problems.

I'm the owner of a technology consulting company. We primarily serve restaurants and small to medium businesses. We do complete website development from the ground up. Our services include low voltage cabling, Wi-Fi, websites, network security, backups, and most other tasks in the technology field.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ganesha WebTech Solutionz?

We create websites for small to medium companies. I wanted to find a go-to developer for all our web related needs. Ganesha WebTech Solutionz offers SEO, frontend and backend development, and bolstering web presence for my company and our clients.

Ganesha WebTech Solutionz provides monthly SEO services including keywords. One of my clients recently requested a logo, website, and mobile app for their new restaurant. The team executed all those requests. Our most recent project was building a website for the Boys and Girls Club of Boston. They engineered that site from the ground up. After we found the server space, they assigned us a development team who executed the basic installation and full build.

I primarily use WordPress because it’s easy for my clients to edit. Ganesha WebTech Solutionz creates challenging bespoke implementations. They’ve even built custom buttons and used workarounds to do so. For our most recent project, one of our team members had just left Oracle and suggested training the developers in MICROS.

We've worked with 4-5 resources from Ganesha WebTech Solutionz. I usually work directly with one specific point of contact.

How did you come to work with Ganesha WebTech Solutionz?

Our relationship started about five years ago when I found them on Upwork. Since then, they've handled all our web services.

We have them on a monthly retainer for SEO services, which doesn't include my clients' projects. We spend about $20,000 a year on their services.

We've been working together since 2013. They finished our most recent web platform a few weeks ago. I have three projects coming up in the pipeline. In the meantime, they provide ongoing maintenance and support.

Creating excellent deliverables is one of their top priorities. Everyone just loves the websites they build. They always deliver at cost-effective rates. We’ve never put in a request that’s fallen outside the scope of their abilities. I really appreciate their ingenuity as a company. They deliver on all my clients’ needs, no matter how obscure or challenging. Some of these requests are things I've never even heard of before. Ganesha WebTech Solutionz always figures out an appropriate fix.

The quality of their design work is consistently good. I always give final approval before the website gets published, and have never had complaints. We've also gotten substantial results from their SEO push. He works on whatever keywords I prioritize. They’ve helped a few of my customers achieve their desired results. Within two months of their efforts, my client’s restaurant was ranked in the top three results for the Boston area.

How did Ganesha WebTech Solutionz perform from a project management standpoint?

Ganesha WebTech Solutionz is always spot on. They consistently put in the requisite effort to meet my timelines. We’ve never experienced cost overruns or missed deadlines. We use e-mail heavily and occasionally include Skype calls. If I need a quick response, I'll send a text or iMessage. Our project lead disperses information to the pertinent developers or graphic artists. Whenever I need work completed by the next day, he's the person I contact.

My favorite thing about Ganesha WebTech Solutionz is their quick turnaround time. Some of my customers are very demanding. Even if they request on Monday to have a site completed by Friday, the team can deliver. I never have to prompt them to work faster.

Be aware of the significant time zone difference. The 12-hour discrepancy actually works well for us. Since they work while asleep, it's finished by the time I wake up. Our working hours overlap in the morning, which allows us to discuss the status.