Bring your Ideas to Reality.

Founded in 2015 in Lahore, Pakistan, Consecutive Bytes. was formed to provide professional web-based services, ranging from custom web designs to fully functional dynamic rich websites. Providing the ability to integrate clear, functional, and creative interfaces with technical, business solutions. Consecutive Bytes was launched to strategically help build your brand, improve your global web presence, and develop more meaningful relationships with your customers.

Consecutive Bytes specializes in custom, interactive Web site design and development. We can design your Web site to be consistent with your company brand image, or help you create an entirely new corporate identity. By choosing Consecutive Bytes to handle your creative needs, you will benefit from constant quality and the ease of coordinating projects with a single vendor.

Lahore, Pakistan
  • Office No. 526 5th floor Al Hafeez Shopping Mall
    Lahore, P 54500
    Pakistan

Cannabis Pros Image

Cannabis Pros

Cannabis community based on SocialEngine, Development done by Consective Bytes with Custom features.

EntrHub Image

EntrHub

Complete website and design based on Wordpress and SocialEngine by Consecutive Bytes, special features developed such as on site analytics, ads system, and many more.

Transplant Cafe Image

Transplant Cafe

Complete website development in SocialEngine by Consecutive Bytes, social network targeted for Transplant patients.

Lenders.com Image

Lenders.com

Complete project developed in WordPress, with custom feature of Lenders and searching.

BourBonEx Image

BourBonEx

Complete SocialEngine project development by Consecutive Bytes, special feature Lotto developed for bidding.

Game Time Media Image

Game Time Media

Complete SocialEngine based Design and Development by Consecutive Bytes.

Social442 Image

Social442

Lagest football social network based on SocialEngine, completely developed by Consecutive Bytes. Special features such as live scores and football formations developed, and many more features developed.

Web Design & Dev for Lending Options Platform

“The ease of communication is one of their strong suits.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Consecutive Bytes is designing and developing a platform that allows customers to explore lending options. After finding the right lender, they can apply for loans.

Beverly Hills, California
Founder, Lending Options Platform

Internal stakeholders appreciate that they can provide a scope, and Consecutive Bytes will fulfill the requirements. The team is communicative, produces high-quality work, and manages projects well.

I’m the founder of a lending platform that allows customers to compare different lending options.

What challenge were you trying to address with Consecutive Bytes?

We hired Consecutive Bytes to help with designing and developing our platform.

They’ve done everything for us, from designing our platform’s home page and search functionality to the overall navigation. Customers can use our platform to browse through lending options, select a lender, and then apply for a loan.

I work with a single point of contact.

How did you come to work with Consecutive Bytes?

I found them through Upwork.

We’ve been working with them since 2017.

The quality of work has been great.

How did Consecutive Bytes perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is fantastic. We provide the scope, and they produce the results. The team is always on time and communicative through phone, email, and Skype.

The ease of communication is one of their strong suits. I also like that I can provide what needs to be done, and they’ll complete the task.

There’s a big time difference between our locations, which can be a challenge.

The best thing you can do is communicate with them.

Staff Augmentation for Web Dev Agency

“They ask the right questions to be able to deliver exactly what we want.”

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Consecutive Bytes has offered development support for a web development agency that specializes in the peer-to-peer space. The team specializes in jQuery and PHP, and they’ve mostly provided backend work.

Tris Logan
Founder, Sussto

Consecutive Bytes has been a reliable partner for the client, who has enjoyed working with them thus far. They take a detailed approach in understanding the client’s exact needs before launching into development. While they’re a skilled team, they could improve upon their punctuality with deadlines.

I’m a founder and partner at Sussto. We specialize in creating websites for startups in the peer-to-peer space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Consecutive Bytes?

We’ve relied on Consecutive Bytes to support us in our web development efforts for third-party clients.

Consecutive Bytes provide around 60–70% of our development work. In most projects, we provide them with the UX/UI and they work on the backend.

They recently took our design and development requirements to create a lottery or auctioning feature. It allows users to list various items for sale or auction. The feature is customized, so it’s integrated into multiple websites in different ways. They do a lot of PHP and jQuery work within SocialEngine.

I have a primary point of contact, but they’ve provided us with a number of developers, depending on the project.

How did you come to work with Consecutive Bytes?

We found our primary developer on a website for finding contracted developers.

We’ve probably spent under $5,000.

We started working together in late 2015 and it’s an ongoing partnership.

I’ve really enjoyed working with them. I’ll change my design requirements based on their expanding skillset. They often give me suggestions that improve upon my original ideas, which I appreciate.

How did Consecutive Bytes perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fairly efficient. There have been a couple of times where we’ve experienced some delays, but since we didn’t have critical timelines, it wasn’t a problem for us. It might be a problem for less flexible clients or projects.

They take a very detail-oriented approach to understand our needs. They ask the right questions to be able to deliver exactly what we want, instead of just going forward with a vague idea. Since I’ve worked with a lot of developers where there’s a communication gap, I appreciate that they take extra care to make sure that my needs are met.

They’re experienced in certain languages, but they could increase their JavaScript capabilities. Having said that, it hasn’t been an issue for what we’re requiring.

Be very clear about what you want, and ask them if they have any questions. They usually have very good questions for you.

Custom Web Development for Social Network

"Having someone I could go to and get things fixed was very valuable to me."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Consecutive Bytes has offered custom web development with the aim of debugging problems, integrating third-party plugins, and testing functionalities.

Toronto, Canada
Founder, Professional Social Network

The solution's functionality continues to align with internal requirements. The vendor excels at transforming internal goals into a high-quality solution. They maintain a reliable, transparent pricing structure.

Social network for professionals, I'm the founder

For what projects/services did your company hire Consecutive Bytes?

I needed someone that specialized in SocialEngine that could help customize code and debug any problems for any new functionality added

To build out the site functionality, customize it to how I wanted everything on the site.

Searched extensively and talked to 5 different developers before making a decision, based on expertise and pricing

Started the site from scratch, many 3rd party plugins that needed further integration and may source code changes to make it work properly. I created a log of issues that we worked through together.

Primary contact and presume help with their team depending on level of difficulty

Everything worked as expected, most impressed that they were able to understand my requirements and build out the functionality as requested. Having someone I could go to and get things fixed was very valuable to me.

Based on written requirements and many conversations, flow diagrams and maintaining a priority list of need to get done vs nice to have

Expertise and fair pricing without padding. If they said it would take 2 hours of development time, I knew that they were charging me fairly. Many other vendors that I was considering were not chosen because part of my selection process was asking for estimates on several development items and had a rough idea of what it would take to get them done.

Not really, I'm still actively using them on projects and have a solid relationship to this day

Overall Score I've been doing this a long time, I would never leave a positive review unless it was warranted
    Busy, but never busy enough to not get things done in a reasonable time
    Absolutely fair pricing for the work done
    Always exceeded my expectations
    Absolutely no problem

Mobile App Dev for Messaging App

"Workflow has been very effective."

Consecutive Bytes provided outsourced app development.

Romany Malco
President, Momentous Media Network, Inc

Consecutive Bytes has been helpful and accomodating. The workflow has been effective and diligent.

I am the founder of The PEP Pager. It is a messaging app that allows people to notify their social media following across all platforms without having to contend with algorithms and marginalization.

For what projects/services did your company hire Consecutive Bytes?

The PEP and Life Management Tribe.

Enable small business owners to communicate directly with their audiences with no marginalization or censorship.

I came across this vendor on Fiverr.

If you’ve built a following, you deserve access to 100% of your audience. No more algorithms to contend with and no censorship. You’ll never have to wonder if your audience is seeing your posts. The PEP™ Pager gives entrepreneurs, philanthropists, activists and influencers ownership of their leads and social media following. - Use The PEP™ Pager to communicate directly with your audience. - No advertisements. No tracking. No data mining. - Notify your audience instantly of your social media posts. - Include direct links in your messages. ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE: - Schedule messages - Message open rate tracking BUILT IN ANALYTICS: -Message Opens -URL Clicks -Non-responsive -Unfollows -Message Open Rate -URL Click Ratio -Nonresponse Rate -Top locations by opens

Myself (Founder/Manager) Consecutive Bytes (Designer)

So far Consecutive Bytes has been incredibly helpful, thorough and accommodating. My app is currently in Google Play and undergoing some updates.

Workflow has been very effective. Mubasher at Consecutive Bytes has been consistent and diligent.

What's most impressive is that Consecutive Bytes can create whatever I think up.

There are always areas for improvement but for the most part I have no complaints.

Overall Score I am completely satisfied with this company.
    Very strong follow through and consistent follow ups.
    Very cost effective.
    This is an amazing company
    Just referred to a friend before filling out this form.