Your Perfect Web & Digital Solution Partner

We at CipherBrains work on different technologies like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Angular Node JS, Core PHP and other PHP frameworks. We provide Mobile App solution inAndroid, iPad &iPhone. Our expertise on major CMS platforms is WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Shopify, OpenCart, Joomla etc. To know us better, stay tuned with our daily posts. For any inquiry email us: [email protected]

Website

Ahmadabad, Gujarat

Type

Sole Proprietorship

Specialties

Web Design, WordPress Development , PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, AngularJS, NodeJS, Magento, Shopify, Opencart , iPhone, Android, Ipad , Digital marketing, SEO, Social media marketing, Mobile App Development, Games Development, Augmented reality, and Virtual reality

Contact Us !! We are on Upwork too

Par-ken Solutions

Steve Gills

3aMedia

Web Dev for Professional Photography Website

"Their team is versatile enough to do both coding and graphic design in-house."

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Cipherbrains Technologies designed and developed a website for a photo and art studio. Working from provided documentation, they contributed conceptually and made recommendations for useful technologies.

St. Paul, Minnesota
Alex Vang
CEO, Yuyava

Cipherbrains Technologies successfully delivered a website with a user-friendly design and reliable backend. The team is personable and communicative, and they demonstrate a genuine interest in client ideas. With abilities to handle both development and design, they are a valuable partner.

I am the CEO of a photography studio and modeling/entertainment company. We publish our art on a website and allow our users to create accounts to sell their art.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cipherbrains Technologies?

We hired Cipherbrains Technologies because we felt that they would listen to our ideas and provide us with the web design we needed.

We wanted them to create a website that would be user-friendly and friendly to us as a vendor. I provided them with documentation of what I needed, and they presented their ideas for what they could put together. I don’t recall any of the technologies they used. I fully relied on their recommendations to get the website up and running. They tried to eliminate as much technical involvement for me as they could, which I appreciated.

I worked with Love (CTO, Cipherbrains Technologies) and one of his project managers.

How did you come to work with Cipherbrains Technologies?

I searched extensively online on Craigslist and various developer blogs and platforms. When companies responded to my inquiries, I sent them my proposal and budget. I had met with a few companies before speaking with Cipherbrains Technologies, but they set themselves apart from the others by showing how interested they were in my project. Further, I wanted to work with a team that would be original and not just work off of my sheet.

We've spent between $9,000–$10,000.

Building the website spanned June–August 2018. Since then, we’ve continued to work with them for backend services, such as scanning for viruses and making small updates daily.

The platform design is very user-friendly, and the site has been completely functional since it launched. Cipherbrains Technologies gave me confidence that we wouldn’t have any lapses in service as we introduced the new site.

How did Cipherbrains Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m not a very technical person, so whenever I write out my ideas, and they don’t understand them, we hold a conference call before they proceed. That process helped eliminate a lot of delays. Some of the other development firms I met with were always in a hurry and not as mindful of what I’d like.

It has been convenient and easy to work with Cipherbrains Technologies via email or phone calls. They respond very quickly, and we track our progress using checklists, so I always know our progress. They have also been transparent regarding any delays.

They have the best people skills of all the teams I worked with. Also, they are a one-stop-shop for a lot of services. Their team is versatile enough to do both coding and graphic design in-house.

I’d like for them to conduct internal user testing before they deliver the final product to the client. I think they could benefit from that kind of feedback.

They've been on time.
    They offered a competitive price.
    They're very friendly.