Web Apps, Chatbots, Voice Apps Development Company

Cedex Technologies LLP is a leading Web Apps, Chatbots, Voice Apps development company from India. We love challenges and thinks innovatively and disruptively to help our clients to turn their great ideas into reality.

Core Competencies

2. One of the few companies from India building chatbots and voice apps
3. One of the Messenger chatbot crossed 1.5 Million users in less than 6 months

Cochin, India

Website Development for International Volunteer Program

“The team at Cedex Technologies is incredibly skilled and highly knowledgeable.”

June 2018

Cedex Technologies built a modular website with Laravel PHP framework. In addition to integrating an online appointment book, they designed two unique user paths and an open-source listings page.

Rachael Winfield
    CEO, Travelkind

Cedex Technologies exceeded expectations with the stunning new website. Many users are praising the platform’s sophisticated design and straightforward navigation. While some developers rely on standard templates, Cedex Technologies builds custom sites to fulfill unique business goals.

I’m the founder and CEO of a social impact organization that matches volunteers with overseas volunteer programs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cedex Technologies LLP?

We wanted to build a more sophisticated website to improve our credibility and expand our audience, but we didn’t have the necessary resources to develop the platform in-house.

Cedex Technologies built the front- and backend of our new, modular website using the Laravel’s PHP framework. They designed a user-friendly admin panel and created two unique user paths for volunteers and organizations. Prominent features on the platform include an online appointment book and a listings page of volunteer opportunities.

They assigned a project manager to our account, but we also interacted with their key designer on a regular basis.

How did you come to work with Cedex Technologies LLP?

Our search for developers with Laravel expertise led us to Cedex Technologies. We felt very comfortable working with them after talking to their former clients and getting a sense of their communication style.

We spent less than $10,000 for their services.

They completed the entire project in June 2018.

We have received a ton of positive feedback from users since launching the new website. Cedex Technologies exceeded our expectations.

How did Cedex Technologies LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided regular updates via Slack, so we never had to worry about their progress.

The team at Cedex Technologies is incredibly skilled and highly knowledgeable. They were able to customize the site according to our requirements without difficulty.

We didn’t experience any issues while working with Cedex Technologies.

They were highly responsive to our needs.
      Our set project fee prevented surprise costs.
      The quality of their work was outstanding.
      I would recommend them to any business without hesitation.

Multiple PHP/MySQL Projects for Consulting Company

"They provide excellent, robust service and solutions to my clients."

Jan. 2014 - May 2015

Cedex Technologies LLP provides long-term software development services, working on PHP and MySQL development projects for third-party clients.

Edmonton, Canada
    Rhonda Scheurer
    President, Andwa Consulting

The deliverables the team provides are reliable, high quality, and fit for purpose, with the team always addressing the need and meeting expectations. They are able to manage projects smoothly and deliver satisfactory results time after time.

Andwa Consulting specializes in a variety of software, web, and database development, software implementation, and productivity services. I'm the president and primary consultant.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cedex Technologies LLP?

I've hired them for many projects, mainly for PHP and MySQL development.

I needed them to develop web-based business solutions to meet time, functionality, and performance requirements.

I first found them on eLance and have continued to engage them through Upwork.

My development skills are strong, but technically out-dated. Generally, I do all of the client engagement and consulting, specification development, and QA. Cedex brings the up-to-date technical skills and knowledge to develop the solutions that I have outlined with my clients. This involves MySQL and PHP projects of a range of different sizes.

I do the systems analysis, QA, and project management on the client side, while they work on the development-side project management and provide one to three developers, depending on the size of the project.

I would not be able to compete on my own in software consulting. Cedex is my go-to team with the technical skills needed to provide excellent, robust service and solutions to my clients. They have several years of proven and reliable service with me, and I can always count on them as a key component of my business.

I manage the overall project schedule and set timelines for development. The Cedex project manager allocates resources and manages the team to meet development timelines. This model is extremely effective and we've never missed a project delivery.

I've worked with several offshore vendors; some good and some not as good. I used to have a constant struggle with finding good developers that were always available or could maintain good quality.

When I started working with Cedex, that problem was solved. I've done several projects with them, over several years. Their quality standards, technical expertise, and ability to deliver have never suffered, and we've been able to build a trusting relationship that gives me the degree of confidence I was seeking in an offshore provider.

None that I'm aware of.

Overall Score By far the best vendor that I've ever worked with.
      They're a popular vendor, so set reasonable deadlines. They're very forthcoming about availability and don't over-promise.
      They're not a "cheap" provider, nor should they be. Their quality of work is outstanding and the cost is reasonable for the outcomes.
      The work is always high-quality and exactly to spec.
      I've referred Cedex whenever I've had an opportunity to do so, and will continue to as opportunities arise.

Chatbot for R&D Agency

"The state-of-the-art product exceeded our expectations."

Apr. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Cedex Technologies LLP built a chatbot.

Bengaluru, India
    Baabu Baabu
    Consulting Partner, Hire42

The timely and proactive team delivered the functional product on schedule. Their effective and flexible approach was noteworthy.

I’m the founder and consulting partner of Hire42.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cedex Technologies LLP?

We engaged them to develop a chatbot.

We wanted an on-time delivery.

We first spoke on the phone and then met face-to-face. The team’s capabilities and ability to deliver were evident from our interactions.

The team created a chatbot. The build was end-to-end.

We worked with the team lead and a number of resources.

The state-of-the-art product exceeded our expectations. The team demonstrated high-caliber work and an ability to plan ahead. Overall, they were a highly engaged partner.

Very effective project management style. They were quick, flexible and effective.

The young and ambitious team was highly capable. They completed the project on time.

We’re confident in their ability to improve over time.

The scheduling was perfect.
      The rates were competitive for the market.
      The team was excellent. They delivered high-quality and error-free work.
      We will refer them every time.