We develop performing apps.

Binary Bakers are engaged in providing premium IT solutions services to globally spread clients leveraging our domain knowledge, technical expertise and effective methodology. We develop cutting edge solutions utilizing latest technologies to serve simple to complex and highly advanced solution to satisfy the needs of diverse clients. We have served over 100 customers on "UPWORK".

We are a team of young and creative developers.We have a strong technical team to provide quality development.This team consists of professionals who have had significant experience of designing, developing and managing projects. We combine the best people, processes and technology to achieve customer satisfaction consistently.we have dedicated and experienced professionals with many years of knowledge, experience and proven expertise who diligently strive to meet your needs. They understand today's technological innovations and dynamic industry trends to develop avant-garde solutions which help you accomplish your business goals.

Ahmedabad, India
  • India

Mobile App Dev for Data Security Technology Company

"I like working with them because of their responsiveness."

2015 - Ongoing

Binary Bakers IT Solutions provides mobile application development for both iOS and Android systems. They focus on Bluetooth low energy technology used in wearable devices.

Toronto, Canada
Alex Lemelev
Head of Apps Development, ClevX LLC

The team produces excellent deliverables, working on updates and new releases for the application. They manage the work extremely effectively, ensuring the long-distance communication flows smoothly, and tracking and completing their tasks with precision.

I’m the head of application development for ClevX LLC. Our main business is development in the security space, including hardware security, hardware-based encryption, software-based encryption, and other IT-based projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Binary Bakers IT Solutions?

We needed help with mobile application development for our data security company.

They mostly do mobile development for iOS and Android systems. Our main focus with them is Bluetooth low energy (BLE) technology, which is used by wearable devices that communicate phones. Our USB drive communicates with a user’s phone, so they can lock and unlock the drive using their phone.

Most of the design and requirements came from us. I look to them more as an implementation house, for which they do a job. Once I finish the review of one platform, they follow up with other developers so that I don’t need to explain things twice.

I work with the manager/owner and a few others, including an Android developer.

How did you come to work with Binary Bakers IT Solutions?

We found them through Upwork where I posted the job description and had a few candidates. Victor (Senior Developer, Binary Bakers IT Solutions) contacted me on Skype, rather than applying like the others. He’d done his homework by finding my name and my contact info. Binary Bakers IT Solutions offered to do a small task for free, and within a day, it was completed. We’ve been working together since.

We’ve spent around $100,000.

We began working together in 2015, and the work is still ongoing.

The app was launched a long time ago, but we always need to update and release new features. People have been happy with it.

How did Binary Bakers IT Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I like working with them because of their responsiveness. They’re always available because when it is daytime here, it is the night for them. When we finish our work day, we send them an explanation of what to do. By morning, we can see what has been done. Sometimes when you work with freelancers, they move onto different projects and aren’t as available, then the client suffers. That isn’t the case with them.

We mostly communicate via Skype and, occasionally, we use tools like TeamViewer and AnyDesk if we need to share our screen or have remote access. I found this much better than working in an office—I have better communication with people in another part of the world than when I had people sitting in the same space.

Their responsiveness has been the best thing and the main factor that has made me stick with them. All of their developers that I’ve worked with have been good, and I’m happy that they have both iOS and Android resources in one house.

I don’t think so.

They’re good with implementation, but if you want a good product and output, you need to define your requirements clearly. I’ve found that I get better results if I give a more thorough explanation.

Mobile App Dev for IT Services Company

“The team thought outside the box in presenting their own ideas for the app.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Binary Bakers IT Solutions augmented an existing development team with two mobile app developers to assist in building a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) app for iOS and Android.

Stockholm, Sweden
Fredrik Kronberg
CEO, Net 2_net Group Stockholm AB

Since its launch on the App Store, the iOS app has about 150,000 downloads, over 6,500 ratings, and an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5. The team’s consistent communication and creative input were crucial to the collaboration’s success.

I’m the CEO of a Swedish development and IT services provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with Binary Bakers IT Solutions?

We needed to develop an iOS app from scratch. We were set to develop the backend, but we wanted to work with another vendor to build the app itself.

We started by providing wireframes and graphics to give the Binary Bakers team an idea of the app’s design and functionality. It was a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) app that was heavily dependent on the backend, which made it necessary to develop the app and backend system concurrently. We built out the backend while they focused on the app itself. We worked closely with them to supervise the implementation of our ideas and ensure a quality end product. We also later developed a version for Android. Development is actually still ongoing, although the app is complete.

We worked with one iOS developer and one Android developer.

How did you come to work with Binary Bakers IT Solutions?

We found the team on Upwork. We considered several vendors for this project, but we really appreciated their communication and understanding of our ideas.

We spent about $13,000 on this project.

We started working together in March 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 and 5,660 reviews total since the iOS app’s launch. The app has about 150,000 downloads, and customers have been very happy with the platform.

We communicated consistently throughout the project via Skype, which worked very well for us. I’ve been in touch with their primary point of contact as well, and communication has been great.

The team thought outside the box in presenting their own ideas for the app. We were also very impressed with their approach to communication.

Nothing comes to mind. We had in-house resources for design and didn’t need to utilize all their services, so I can’t speak to everything they offer.