Mobile app & Website development company Patna

BiharApps is the Best Website Development Company Patna, Bihar providing Mobile app development and Software development services. We are top Android app developers and iOS app developers in Patna, Bihar. We are Digital Marketing company having expertise in Education app development and FinTech app development.

2020

Website Development of Parsav Image

Website Development of Parsav

Design and Development of the website of Parsav.in

Website Design & Dev for Gifts Company

"They did a strong follow-up with me especially during the design phase."

June - July 2020

BiharApps Best Website Development Company Patna provided web design and development services to a gift company. The site features several products of clients that can be used as a gift to their special ones.

Priya Choudhary
CEO, ParSav

The website developed by BiharApps Best Website Development Company Patna was incredible. The client was satisfied with their work and most of all it was delivered cost-efficiently. The team composed of different UX designers did remarkable work.

I am the CEO& Founder of ParSav.in

For what projects/services did your company hire BiharApps Best Website Development Company Patna, and what were your goals?

We were in need of a website for our products and that is why we got in touch with them.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

They were providing services at a much cheaper rate while maintaining quality.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

Design and development of my website was their key deliverable.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I worked with their founder Sumit and another person Akash was coordinating with me on my projects.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

I got my website developed in time and it was pretty much awesome.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

They did a strong follow-up with me especially during the design phase.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Their UX designers and low costing were impressive.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

None.

Overall Score Good company
    It was on time
    Much better quotes than the market
    They did a really awesome work
    I am looking for digital marketing from them now