New York's Leading Mobile Application Development

Bronze

We develop user-friendly mobile applications for all industries to deliver high-end user experience.

APPSTIRR (Labstirr LLC) is a universal expert in mobile application design and development. We make comprehensive mobile applications and games for businesses, startups and enterprises across several mediums such as Android and iOS.

We also deliver high-end web solutions to support businesses in reaching their true potential and deliver their message across the digital industry. Enthusiastic, brilliant and highly trained designers and app developers will always be at your service 24/7 to deliver unique mobile app solutions to you. We love to bring you results that not only fulfill your requirements and fit right into your solution set but rather become an essential and natural part of the system and this is how we reflect and deliver or services.

2019
New York, NY

1. Switch Poker 2. Profile Miami 3. FIT INC. 4. Blue Collar Capital 5. CPIC Global

Blue Collar Capital Image

Blue Collar Capital

Blue Collar Capital is a financial-based mobile application available on iOS and Android. The mobile application provides users a platform to apply for loan and keep a track of the loan amount that has been granted. The users would have to provide their financial and personal details that are necessary to apply for a loan.

Switch Poker Image

Switch Poker

Switch Poker is a mobile game app that allows users to play poker with each other and compete in different rounds until a winner has been decided. APPSTIRR has created an exciting mobile application. The players can compete with their friends and play with anyone across the world. With every round set within a pre-defined duration, the gameplay becomes challenging and exciting at the same time!

Urban Style List Image

Urban Style List

Urban style is one of the biggest shopping apps for your clothing with the latest trends. The app influences new styles and sets new standards in the fashion world. Urban Style List mobile app brings you the latest in street-wear trends opening the doors for urban clothing for you.

Profile Miami  Image

Profile Miami

Profile Miami is a real estate mobile app that has made sale and purchase of assets convenient for all. If you are looking to sell or purchase your property, then Profile Miami is your one-stop solution. The mobile application allows you to keep a check on all the real estate updates in Miami.

The mobile application allows you to take the most astute decisions about your property. All you need to do is just check in on

the latest updates on Profile Miami and browse through all the real estate action.
FIT INC.  Image

FIT INC.

Keeping your fitness schedule up to date with the latest training, workouts and diet plans—taking care of your health. If you are looking to lose weight and planning to stay in shape, then Fit Inc is your guide. The mobile application helps you to plan and follow a workout that suits your metabolism and directs you towards a healthy lifestyle. Fit Inc’s mobile application will make it easier for you to access your diet plan and

exercises from anywhere at any time.
CPIC Global Image

CPIC Global

CPIC is a real estate mobile app that makes selling and buying of assets easier for everyone. Whether you want to purchase, sell or just browse CPIC always has something for you. CPIC mobile application helps sellers calculate their home’s worth, helps in discovering the home selling and buying procedure and helps connect you to the right agent for your property. You can expect a traditional, and full assistance methodology to

real state with us. All you need to do is just request an estimate and a bit detail on CPIC real estate mobile app to get started.

Android & iOS Dev for Poker App

"I couldn't be more pleased with our cooperative efforts."

July - Ongoing

APPSTIRR designed and developed a cross-platform mobile poker game based on an existing web application. The team carried out the build phase after receiving approval on their initial designs.

Schenectady, New York
Casey Lee Stewart
Founder & CEO, KCQ Data Security, Inc.

APPSTIRR addressed all feedback during the engagement while consistently delivering within their deadlines. Proactive and methodical, the project manager offered detailed plans and maintained open lines of communication. Customers can expect impressive work from a dedicated team.

I am the founder/CEO of a tech startup in Schenectady, NY. I created a completely original five card poker game and I developed it as a web application. It is my intention to use this game to generate revenue to be utilized for expansion of my company into data security and other software development projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire APPSTIRR?

I hired APPSTIRR to develop Switch Poker into a mobile application for both the iOS and Android platforms.

To have a sleek, original mobile gaming app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores by November and to focus on getting the necessary numbers of downloads to generate a steady revenue stream.

I undertook an extensive online search and compiled a list of 9 Mobile app development companies. After careful review of their websites and the examples/info provided there, I called 4 of those companies to get a project estimate.

The deciding factor for going with APPSTIRR was certainly price; although their list of deliverables was every bit as detailed and thorough as the other companies I contacted. My financial partner was involved in every step of the decision making process.

I provided them with access to the existing web app and all of the code. We had lengthy discussions concerning the look and feel of the application as well as the significant differences in the game-play that would be implemented on the mobile version.

I was provided with wire-frames for my approval, followed by initial designs for every possible screen view. Every step of the way I had direct contact with the APPSTIRR project manager who not only provided great insight into the requirements of a mobile version of my game, but kept me deeply involved with the project throughout.

Once the designs were approved, we moved on to the coding phase. Work was done ahead of schedule, builds were forwarded for feedback and steady progress has been made toward our final goal. We are nearing the finish line and I am quite excited to download the finished product on both my iOS device and my Android device.

I dealt with the project manager directly, and he assured me that there were ample resources devoted to the development. I am not sure of the exact numbers, but I would guess there were at least 6 developers working on Switch Poker at any given time throughout the project.

Each and every build that I have received has exhibited clear progress in direct response to any feedback I provided. I think the progress and success can be best measured by the pace of the work and the quality of the performance inherent in each new build.

It is clear that we are going to have a finished product that meets or exceeds my expectations at a cost that was a full 25% less than the next highest project estimate from other companies.

My point of contact for this project was Frank Miller. We spoke very often during the early stages of development and it was clear that they shared my excitement and enthusiasm for getting this game to market. We set schedules for progress together every step of the way and nothing was left undone at a time it was expected.

Everything they required was provided in a timely fashion and every expected advancement in production was produced in kind. I couldn't be more pleased with our cooperative efforts. They were more than highly responsive to all of my feedback, both positive and negative.

I found their desire to please quite refreshing. At every step of the project, it was clear that they did not want me to be simply satisfied with their work--they wanted me to be elated. And more often than not, I was!

The original logo design really blew me away, but the overall beauty of the screenshots was equally impressive. I can only hope that deployment goes as smoothly and has the stamp of quality that has been present in every phase of their work up to now.

If there is another company that could put out this level of quality work at a lower price, I would be utterly mind-blown.

Overall Score Working with APPSTIRR was a pleasure every step of the way. I will do business with them again and I expect to be doing so in the very near future.
    We were able to get together seamlessly throughout the project. This was true even when continuing discussions outside of "office hours."
    Fully 25% less than the next highest bid for my project.
    The quality of every deliverable met or exceeded my expectations.
    I have already done so and will continue to do so at every opportunity.

App Dev for Educational Medical Resource

"Even though I am sure mine was a relatively small job for APPSTIR, I felt they took their job just as seriously."

APPSTIRR developed an app for a physician's online educational resource. They were responsible for converting the client's WordPress website into an app.

Boston, Massachusetts
Farrin Manian
Core Educator Faculty, Mass. General Hospital

While it's too early for metrics, the client expects increased visibility as a result of the finished app. Although it was a small project, APPSTIRR provided personalized attention to the engagement. The project manager was consistently communicative and the vendor proved to be a reliable partner.

I am a physician and educator working at Mass General Hospital and hold a faculty position as an Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. I also created www.Pearls4Peers.com, an online educational resource for physicians-in-training as well as practicing physicians caring for hospitalized medical patients.

For what projects/services did your company hire APPSTIRR?

As Pearls4Peers became increasingly popular since its inception 2015, colleagues suggested an app version for both iPhone and android phones. APPSTIRR was hired to take the website to the next level of portability and convenience by helping develop and activate an app version of Pearls4Peers.

Offer an app version of the P4P for anyone interested free of charge

Internet search for a reputable App developer

I had obtained appropriate App licenses from Apple and Google already but did not have sufficient expertise to convert my WordPress based website to a functional app version.

We contacted a project manager who coordinated the entire process from beginning to the end.

Too early at this time to comment. However, I expect increased visibility and accessibility to P4P as a result of having the app version available as well.

I feel that I received personalized attention, despite the fact that compared to some of the other projects that this company appears to accept, mine was relatively small. The project manager kept me informed every step of the way, many times by phone. I appreciated his patience with me and my demands.

Even though I am sure mine was a relatively small job for APPSTIR, I felt they took their job just as seriously. Personalized attention and reliability are attributes I appreciate highly and APPSTIR did not disappoint!

Since this was my first time involved in app development, not sure if it could have been done in a shorter period of time.

Bronze