Brand Now Define Forever

Amazing7 Studios is a leading website design & development company based in Palm Harbor, Florida, USA. Started in 2014, the company provides services such as Website Design, Logo Design, Graphic Design, Explainer Video, Product Package Designing and more solutions across the globe. The company has 50+ highly qualified and experienced professionals who transform businesses into influential brands.

Palm Harbor, FL
  • 36460 US Hwy 19 N
    Palm Harbor, FL 34684
  • United States

Key Clients : Angela's Beauties, Beep Beep Auction, Charles Bass Products, CryptFunder, Daisy Curbeon, DollarSavem, Host Pipper, Kamhen, One Pocket, Planet Post, Poolside Creations, Translucent Portals, Water Galaxy and more...

Branding & Web Design for Promotional Website

"Amazing7 took the time to understand my business model."

June - Sept. 2019

Amazing7 Studio designed a logo and worked to establish a web presence for an author's promotional needs. They were also tasked with building a website that can be updated easily and independently.

Dallas, Texas
Terry Lovelace
Author, TerryLovelace.com

Amazing7's knowledgeable team provided great services that are projected to increase sales upon launch. They were patient and diligent in walking the client through all developments. They showcased superior communication skills, and the client is confident that all goals will be met by project end.

I used the services of Amazing7 Studios. We are near completion of a project I refer to as “terrylovelace.com.” I’m an author. I wrote a book and self-published it on AMAZON in March of 2018. Fortunately, my book was an immediate bestseller in genre and a bestseller in new releases. It’s ranked in the top 100 of paranormal related books for the entire year following publication. Sales remain strong and I’m happy to say my brand has become somewhat established, but I’d like to grow my business and take it to the next level. To do that I need a website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Amazing7 Studios ?

I need a website/logo designed to promote my book and support the spin-off projects including television, documentary and ultimately a motion picture.

Our goal was a workable website that I could manage myself. I usually have speaking engagements scheduled as "future events" so followers can hopefully find an event close enough geographically for them to attend. Amith and his team are setting up an email list of followers so I can publish a monthly newsletter.

I shopped! I spoke with probably a dozen companies and didn't care for a hard-sell approach to earning my business. Unlike other vendors Amith explained what's needed for me to reach my goals and offered a reasonable price. So far, Amith and his team have met my expectations.

Amith and the team at Amazing7 Studio designed my logo and are creating a web presence that will meet all my needs. I need support as my computer skills are limited. Support means patient guidance to learn the skills to manage my site independently.

Amith was the point person I dealt with. Amith explained that the services I need are provided by himself and a team that works collaboratively with logo design and the web page construction.

I can better explain the projects impact on my business once the site is up and running. I expect to see a measurable increase in sales once we're finished.

The project was arranged with Amith and his team providing the services to meet my goals. Amith and I work together toward that end. Amazing7 took the time to understand my business model. My book is a niche industry that's relatively small and very competitive.

The support from Amith and his superior communication skills are more impressive. I chose Amazing7 Studios because of their promise to provide a logo that advances my brand and the promise to teach me the skills necessary to independently manage my web page. I'm confident as this project progresses my goals will be met. I trust Amith and his team to be there for me if I run into a problem I can't solve.

There's always room for improvement. The flip-side of the question should be stated in a mission statement. Improvement comes from problem solving and experience over time. Amazing7 Studios have Amith and other very knowledgeable people that can help me meet my goals.

Overall Score FIVE - Stars. Again, I don't give five star reviews lightly. My endorsement places MY reputation in jeopardy if they fail. I'm confident they'll pro
    Amith has been very flexible. Scheduling is difficult because we're all busy people seeking to succeed.
    More than my budget was prepared to pay. There are many people out there begging for business. The support provide justifies the cost,,
    I don't give 5-STAR reviews often. So far, I've been very impressed with services I've received. I'll recommend Amazing7's services to colleagues.
    As stated above I would refer Amazing7 to friends and colleagues without hesitation. When I recommend someone it's because I'm confident they'll care

Web Design for Distillery

"They were always available and had a positive attitude."

Aug. - Nov. 2018

Amazing7 Studios designed a website.

Brooklyn, New York
Joseph Sadden
President, Sadden Brothers & Co. Distilling Corp.

The team designed a cost-effective and professional-looking website in a timely manner.

I’m the president of Sadden Brothers & Co. Distilling Corp. We’re a Brooklyn-based distillery.

For what projects/services did your company hire Amazing7 Studios?

I engaged them to design my website.

I wanted a professional but cost-effective site.

My search criteria were persistence, pricing, and availability.

They provided a basic web design.

I worked with the account manager.

They finished in a timely manner.

They had a great task-based approach.

They were always available and had a positive attitude.

No, I can’t think of anything.

They were always on time.
    The price was very reasonable.