Think Different Think Wise

Alphosys Technologies is a ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company. It is also a certified member of NASSCOM, an Indian Fraternity for IT and BPM Industry..

With over 150 SEO and 100 Web Designing Clients, Alphosys has made its remark within a short span of two years, showing its adaptability over diversified segments of internet yet at the same time incorporating new ideas and strategies to improve the brand value and reputation.We are an out and out Online Marketing firm that has redefined the style of work and helped our clients to get an exposure to the target audience through Google Ads, FaceBook Ads, other Social Networking Modes which has set a perfect platform to help drag business. Implementation of core strategies to promote different types of business has helped us gain that name in recent past and we believe we have a long way to go.

Bhubaneswar, India

Shaman School

Carried out the SEO and Digital Marketing of the website

Cleaning Services Image

Cleaning Services

Website was in a mess when we fully designed the websiite

Surfing Lessons and School Image

Surfing Lessons and School

Designed from the Scratch to the end.

Web Rebuild for Photography Company

"I am impressed with their communication."

June - June 2020

Alphosys Technologies Pvt Ltd rebuilt a website for a photography company. The team restored the website and made minor tweaks and SEO enhancements.

Escondido, California
Richard Schultz
Owner, RKS Photography

The newly updated website met the needs and requirements of the internal team. Alphosys Technologies Pvt Ltd pays attention to details and establishes a smooth workflow. The team is attentive, professional, and easy to work with.

I am the owner and photographer of RKS Photography. I used to build website, but it is difficult to keep up on current trends and industry tools.

For what projects/services did your company hire Alphosys Technologies Pvt Ltd?

I hired Alphosys Technologies Pvt Ltd. to rebuild my website.

My goal was to get my website up and running as quickly as possible, so not to lose my Google ranking.

I had worked previously with Alphosys Technologies Pvt Ltd.

The project was to restore the website with some minor tweeks.

Because of the scope of the project the team composition was fairly small.

I have been working with Alphosys Technologies Pvt Ltd for the last couple of years. The web-site had been untouched for many years and needed some much-needed attention. At first we started making minor tweaks and focusing on SEO/Rankings. Recently I had an issue with the original web-developer and when they deleted the entire website over the weekend.

I worked with them to update my website. I have been mainly working with Dev. I am beyond pleased with Dev impeccable service and communication. He is extremely helpful in guiding me through the whole process as well as educating me. He pays close attention to details. Overall, I am very pleased with Alphosys Technologies Pvt Ltd.

Our team and Alphosys Technologies Pvt Ltd. always work seamlessly together.

I am impressed with their communication. No matter what time of day or night my emails get answered in a timely manner. There is no undo pressure.

I really can't see any areas for improvement.