Designing Experience, Delivering Perfection.

2Hats Logic Solutions is a professional web and mobile application development agency based in India, founded in the year 2012. We help start-ups and enterprises by providing technical solutions and resources. We take up projects and also act as an extended affordable development team that helps you to scale up and scale down as your capacity requirement changes. We stand out from our competition with the ability to communicate beyond the cultural barriers.

The main services we provide are:

1. Web Development
  2. Mobile application development
  3. UI/UX design
  4. Staff Augmentation or Dedicated staffing
  5. Digital Marketing

The main technologies we use are:

1. PHP, MySQL

6. Bigkitchen, USA
  7. Mapodo, Germany

Bigkitchen.com Image

Bigkitchen.com

Bigkitchen is a shop for premier kitchenwares, tabletop décor and home goods based in Florida, United States. They approached 2Hats Logic with a requirement to bring in a modern clean design for their Magento shop along with a bunch of customizations. They are pretty happy with the design and development and the shop runs without issues since then.

MVP Build For Social Media Mobile App

“The 2Hats Logical Solutions team never shied away from the challenges we gave them.”

Feb. 2019 - May 2019

2Hats Logic Solutions developed the MVP for a social network mobile app that facilitates connections between college students. They added new features as the scope and idea expanded.

Santa Barbara, California
Joe Schwartz
Founder, lmk - Let Me Know SB

2Hats Logical Solutions provided insight and input to optimize the MVP and expand the app’s functionality. They went above and beyond the requirements to secure total customer satisfaction. Responsive and approachable, they facilitated an open line of dialogue and were consistently accommodating.

I am the founder of Lmk-sb, a social media company that helps college students make new friends and connections.

For what projects/services did your company hire 2Hats Logic Solutions?

We hired 2Hats Logic Solutions to develop a mobile app MVP for us.

Our goal was to successfully create the MVP of our mobile app.

After conducting careful online research, I decided on 2Hats Logic Solutions.

After selecting this vendor, we established a general timeline and milestones for the project. Our concept developed and grew throughout the process, so we added more and more features.

The 2Hats Logical Solutions team never shied away from the challenges we gave them. They helped us enhance the mobile app MVP to become the best version it could be.

The team was made up of the CEO of the company and one mobile developer who was assigned to my project. They were both extremely responsive and kept in contact with me every day.

Our app has only been live in the App Store for three days and is available in just one city, but we’ve already had 70 downloads.

The workflow was much better and faster than I was expecting. 2Hats Logical Solutions treated me with respect and always responded within 24 hours.

2Hats Logical Solutions’ communication and understanding impressed me the most about their company. I felt comfortable expressing my opinions and concerns. They were always able to understand and responded to me properly.

I was beyond happy with the work we received from 2Hats Logic Solutions.

Magento E-Commerce Redesign for Automotive Company

“The entire experience was excellent, especially in comparison to previous agencies we’ve used.”

July - Aug 2018

2Hats Logic Solutions provides ongoing maintenance for a Magento-based e-commerce platform. They make regular additions and enhancements to the site and provide an extensive range of services.

Hamburg, Germany
CEO, Automotive Company

2Hats Logic Solutions has the high level of technical acumen necessary to deliver an extremely impressive caliber of services. The team showed a marked degree of skill and consistently exceeded client expectations. They rapidly turnaround tasks and communicate flawlessly.

I’m the CEO of a company that sells automotive lubricants online.

What challenge were you trying to address with 2Hats Logic Solutions?

We needed a professional to maintain and upgrade our existing Magento-based online shop.

2Hats Logic Solutions maintains our website. They’ve made several improvements to enhance the design and speed. As a full-service agency, they provide us with everything that we need.

The majority of my contact with 2Hats Logic Solutions was with Aneesh (CEO, 2Hats Logic Solutions). I’m also in touch with an SEO-focused employee.

How did you come to work with 2Hats Logic Solutions?

We found them through Upwork.

We’ve spent $15,000.

We worked together on the upgrade from July–August 2018. They’re continuing to work on ongoing tasks.

Design-wise, we’ve made substantial improvements to the platform. Our webshop looks brand new while still maintaining a sense of our corporate identity. 2Hats Logic Solutions has been really great with communication, pricing, and promptly finishing tasks.

The entire experience was excellent, especially in comparison to previous agencies we’ve used. We’re really satisfied with their services.

How did 2Hats Logic Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

2Hats Logic Solutions did a great job. There’s nothing they could have improved. We communicate 2–5 times per week. They always exceed my expectations.

2Hats Logic Solutions’ level of skill impressed me the most about them. They finish tasks extremely fast. The quality of their work is excellent, and our communication is great. They have really friendly staff and are easy to understand. I never experienced a language barrier.

No, there are none.

I encourage potential customers to hire 2Hats Logic Solutions because they’re great.

Overall Score They exceeded my expectations. I’ve been really happy with everything. Communication was perfect.

Auxiliary Development for Branding Agency

“They deliver high-quality code for very complex development challenges.”

2012 - Ongoing

2Hats Logic Solutions provides development services for third-party clients, working on custom e-commerce Magento platforms and WordPress websites.

11- 50 Employees

San Diego, California
Adam McWethy
COO, BLVR

The team is first-rate, providing excellent solutions to complex problems, on time and for a reasonable budget. They are well-integrated into the in-house team, interfacing with clients in a professional manner and solidly responding to any issues.

I’m the COO and digital director at BLVR.

What challenge were you trying to address with 2Hats Logic Solutions?

We had been looking to enhance our development services for years, but developers in San Diego are hard to come by and are expensive. As we were growing and needed more development services, we looked to outsource overseas but had had lots of trouble finding groups with good enough language skills or high enough quality.

They’re basically a member of our team on the development side. One specific project was for a bag manufacturer where we needed to develop some custom code for a Magento e-commerce site. They worked with us to find the technical specifications and build the first-of-its-kind Magento plugin for bag customization.

There’s also a surfboard fin manufacturer that we work with, for whom they built a Magento e-commerce site, with everything custom designed. They’re able to take anything and everything that we’re doing on the creative side and convert into functioning Magento, custom coded, or WordPress websites.

We always have one point of contact, Aneesh (CEO, 2Hats Logic Solutions), while he has a team that works under him.

How did you come to work with 2Hats Logic Solutions?

We tried out 10 companies before trying out 2Hats Logic Solutions. They hit the mark on all of the key metrics we were looking for and were available during our required timeframe. They had excellent quality code, reasonable prices, and a great attitude.

We’ve spent $250,000–$300,000.

We started working together in 2012 and the work is ongoing.

The success of the engagement is the success of my company, rather than the finished products. We’ve been able to grow because we can offer more in-depth development services to our clients—they’ve allowed us to grow on a per-project basis. We used to charge $20,000 for a web project but now, we’re able to charge six figures because of the services that they provide for us we can then, in turn, provide to our clients.

How did 2Hats Logic Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is excellent: we use email, Slack, and Mavenlink. They’re extremely flexible and adapted to our changing and shifting needs. They were a great partner.

They do what we ask them to do: they deliver high-quality code for very complex development challenges.

No, they’re solid.

I highly recommend them to anyone who is seeking a solid development partner. We’ve given them one of our company email addresses and they use our company signature. We even allow Aneesh to speak directly with our client. We trust them that highly, to have them represent our company.

Overall Score We consider Aneesh part of our team. He’s become a friend over the years.
    They deliver the majority of work on time, with one or two instances of slight delays.
    They’re very affordable in comparison to U.S.-based domestic developers.
    They do what they say they will and deliver when they say they will, according to the budget.
    I would recommend them to a friend but I wouldn’t want to tell my competitors about them.

Web Dev for Translation Services Business

"I’m satisfied with how the site is presented."

Jan. 2015 - Jan. 2018

2Hats Logic Solutions developed a website, assisting an in-house graphic designer. The team continues providing maintenance support.

Toronto, Canada
Tanya Sapty Prabhu
Founder, Circa Translations Inc.

2Hats Logic Solutions delivered an exceptional website. Both in-house and external teams worked seamlessly together. Their team works rapidly and produces projects quickly.

I’m the founder of Circa Translations, Inc., a translation business for websites, marketing, and other domain translations across 40 language pairs.

For what projects/services did your company hire 2Hats Logic Solutions?

I hired 2Hats Logic Solutions to support my graphic designer in the production of our website.

I wanted a beautiful website that would service my clients and business leads.

We received an excellent referral about their team.

2Hats Logic Solutions developed a website and supported my designer with the design of the site. They provide ongoing maintenance.

We worked with a PM and team of developers.

Their team developed a custom site that accommodates the design quite well. I’m satisfied with how the site is presented.

I managed the team directly, liaising with my graphic designer.

I appreciated their fast turnaround time.

There are none that I can think of at this time. I’ve been happy overall.

Overall Score They are a great team to have for a reliable website.
    Scheduling with them was easy.
    Their cost was fair.
    They provide great work and turnaround times.
    I already have recommended them.

SEO & SEM for IT Equipment Distributor

"These guys have a great portfolio of work that can be used to generate ideas."

June 2018 - Ongoing

2Hats Logic Solutions handles SEO and SEM on an ongoing basis, as well as backend management, all with the aim of increasing website traffic and conversions.

San Clemente, California
Business Developer, Blue Label Power

Metrics such as bounce rates have gone down and website usage has increased by 35%, which serves to show how 2Hats Logic Solutions has positively contributed to the company’s success. Their developers are easy to get in touch as well as capable of handling all sorts of technical issues.

I’m in charge of business development at Blue Label Power, a company that provides resources and IT consumables specifically for the K12 and higher education markets.

For what projects/services did your company hire 2Hats Logic Solutions?

We needed help with managing the backend of our Magento-based website as well as with marketing the products we carry to a larger audience outside of the education market.

The goals are to increase traffic and click-through rates for attaining a higher level of online conversions.

They were referred to us by a relationship we maintain in the SaaS niche.

They specifically provide SEO and SEM services.

They assigned a team of web developers and SEO/SEM experts.

Our website usage increased by 35%, our bounce rate dropped by nearly 5%, and our average session increased by nearly 73.4% since having them on board.

We connect through email, Skype, and Wunderlist. The communication has been excellent.

The level of access to the developers, their ability to execute on technical issues, and their attention to the schedule are impressive.

At this time, no. I've been very happy. My previous experience with a team overseas wasn’t very good. These guys have a great portfolio of work that can be used to generate ideas on how to improve my own business.