Providing Best IT Solutions

Our Company

ZTABS, is an IT services provider company which has skills and expertise to facilitate complex enterprise business solutions.

OUR  COMPANY

We offer services of entire software, web, mobile development, Content Management and CRM solutions from the very beginning until the end.

MISSION

To help organizations in digitilization to be more profitable and successful. Our vision is to help organizations in successful and qualitative digitilization of their businesses by truly understanding their needs followed by customized solutions for them. Our main aim is to deliver highly quality product and to maintain long lasting relationship with our clients.

PASSION

We put our heart and soul in to our work. We love what we do. We make great products by paying attention to every little detail. That's why our clients love us.

Houston, TX

sweatrestnext.com

Invoicequickly.com

Organikvillage.com

Web Dev for Beauty Professional Marketplace

"Their availability and quick delivery stood out to me most."

Nov. 2017 - Apr. 2018

ZTABS created the front- and backend for a two-user marketplace on an existing web platform. Key features include a complex payment system, two types of user accounts, and an admin dashboard.

Australia
Stephanie Kalatzis
Director, Beauty Finder PTY. LTD

The marketplace arrived on time and met all specifications. ZTABS produced high-quality work to accomplish challenging requirements quickly and at reasonable prices. Regular communication, accessibility, and a clear understanding of needs made for a smooth collaboration.

I’m the director of Beauty Finder, a platform that connects beauty professionals with clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire ZTABS?

I had a business idea that I brought to life with the help of the ZTABS team. I was looking for a new developer to come into an existing development project and change the functionality and systems of the site.

The goal of the platform was to bring convenient beauty services to individuals looking for beauty to come to their choice of location. I wanted to include new functionality in the site.

After a strict interview outlining all my needs and seeing what ZTABS can do for Beauty Finder, I chose their team. They were fair with price and understood exactly what I was after.

ZTABS developed the front- and backend of a two-user marketplace. They introduced a complicated payment system that holds a user’s funds into an escrow account until the client approves a job.

The website allowed two types of users to create profiles. Freelancers can advertise their work, history, images, services, prices, and reviews. On the other side, Customers can find services based on their postal code, requested needs, and available dates and times.

ZTABS also built a backend dashboard so I can monitor services, clients, payment, logins. It was complicated to intergrade a system where a booking turns into a trust until a client approves, and then sends a portion of the funds as a fee to myself.

I only dealt with Asad (CTO, ZTABS).

I now have a fully functional two-user marketplace website. ZTABS’ work exceeded my expectations.

ZTABS had very good project management. I spoke to Asad daily, and he always gave me updates on what was going on. He also made sure that he understood all my needs and then delegated to his team what needed to be done.

Their availability and quick delivery stood out to me most. ZTABS never left me in the dark and was always reassuring when we faced issues.

There is very little to improve—it was a complicated website that took a lot of time to develop and refine.

Website Development for Jobs Platform

"Our workflow is highly effective."

May 2018 - Ongoing

ZTAPS is developing a simple website with interactive elements.

Perth, Australia
Joel Rowe
Director, Drill Quoter

Although development is still in progress, ZTAPS has established a smooth, efficient workflow. They move at a reasonable pace, submit their work for review frequently, and adjust elements of the code as needed.

Drill Quoter is a job lead website that matches geologists to drill contractors. I'm a geologist with 10 years of experience in mineral exploration, and the owner of Drill Quoter.

For what projects/services did your company hire ZTABS?

I needed to build a website that utilized third-party modules for payments and emails.

I wanted a usable, aesthetically pleasing website with minimal clutter and an interactive map.

I canvassed contacts through websites like Fiver. Another user pointed me in the direction of ZTABS.

Due to budget constraints, we've broken the work down into deliverable modules, which they complete in sequence. ZTAPS builds everything from scratch.

I only deal with the CTO.

The project is still ongoing.

We communicate frequently through emails and WhatsApp. They present small deliverables that I mark as complete. Our workflow is highly effective. I feel like I control the project, dynamically changing elements without massively rewriting the code.

I appreciate their willingness to work slowly rather than rush me for a quick payoff, as other developers might.

It would be awesome to have a shared design space, like a virtual whiteboard we could both access and use, rather than time-consuming emails or documents.

Overall Score I highly recommend them. It's worth hiring them for your project.
    Scheduling is great, and they deliver when they promise.
    I'm happy with the fee structure we chose.
    They deliver great work, and i can easy follow their code.
    I have already done so!