Web and Mobile App Development Agency

Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is the Global IT Services Company that stands for progress.

We at Xonest provide you the Best Web Solutions. This includes everything from Custom Web DesignWeb ProgrammingGraphic Designing, any Open Source SolutionCustom Database ApplicationsMobile Application DevelopmentSoftware Solutions,Search Engine Optimization or any other Web Solution.

We always Deliver the Best Quality Services to our clients because WE know the VALUE of YOUR HARD EARN MONEY!!

Our Services Includes:

- Digital Marketing

- CRM Development

- IT Consultancy services

- Offshore Team/ Resource providing

Please feel free to contact us anytime and one of our expert Business Consutant will assist you right away.

Skype: xonestech

Email: [email protected]

Direct contact: +1 916 546 9968 [US], +91 701 540 7399 [IN]

Gurgaon, India
  • India

FiredUp | SaaS based Promotional Study Application Image

FiredUp | SaaS based Promotional Study Application

Delivered the complete custom build solution for a startup SaaS business that provides promotional study aid software for firefighters.

We have creating the complete web app, software and website for the business and took care of their promotions to get good business.

SleepTime, the Online Store Image

SleepTime, the Online Store

Designed and Developed this Online Store for Bed Mattresses and related product seller.

All the base E-commerce functionalities and modules were custom developed in Core PHP using Laravel.

SamiDesk, the Information & Knowledge Platform Image

SamiDesk, the Information & Knowledge Platform

A complete platform designed and developed from scratch where users can exchange/ share any information and knowledge stuff.

Multiple users registration with different rights, users management, online trainings, 3 tier posts publishings, online trainings, author management, email sending and what not! this platform is a complete information & knowledge sharing platform.

Marketplace for Pool Services Image

Marketplace for Pool Services

Marketplace design project where Pool Buyers can search and hire Pool services suppliers.

E-commerce Store Customisation Image

E-commerce Store Customisation

Customised this online store for a client and did several modifications/ upgradations per client's needs.
Online Bidding Portal for service professionals Image

Online Bidding Portal for service professionals

Designed a complete online marketplace where buyers and sellers meet and trade.Multi users management, bidding system, proposal submission, payment system, bidding management, commission management, payments tracking, work diary submission, message board for buyers and sellers, dispute and mediation management, customer support are some core features of this portal.

Event Booking Marketplace Image

Event Booking Marketplace

Creating a complete Event Bookign marketplace with over 100 screens and multiple fucntioanlities like creating events, adding/ inviting friends, selling event tickets, complete ticket booking system, managing multiple users, QA code generating and many more features..

Creating Mobile Apps too along with the website and will take care of entire marketing part.

A palceholder website is also being created till the

time the full functional website and Mobile app would not be launched which can be seen here: http://billodex.com/
CareSwift | Service Marketplace Image

CareSwift | Service Marketplace

A complete service marketplace designed and developed where CareHomes can search and book Carers.

Multiple users management, feedback and rating system, E-commerce functionalities with payment gateway, commission system, booking history, calendar management etc. are the core features developed in this portal.

Restaurant Website Image

Restaurant Website

Designed the restaurant website from scratch.

Compete CMS, Menu Management, Shopping Cart and E-comemrce modules with payment gateway, Order management and history tracking, users management etc. are the core functionalities of this website.

E-commerce Website for Medical Agency Image

E-commerce Website for Medical Agency

Designed and Developed Responsive Ecommerce Website from scratch for a Medical Agency. Fully Responsive, users friendly and mnagable via admin with multiple payment gateway integration

Online Store for Fashion Apparel Selling Image

Online Store for Fashion Apparel Selling

Created a complete store for online Fashion Apparel selling company.

The store is having all the E-commerce modules including Order tracking, history checking, online payments, cart etc.

E-commerce Website for Food and Beverages Business  Image

E-commerce Website for Food and Beverages Business

Created a Fully Responsive, E-commerce website for Australia based client dealing in Food and Beverages Business.

Website URL: http://www.hilandsfoods.com.au/

Multivendor E-commerce Marketplace Image

Multivendor E-commerce Marketplace

Designed and Developed a Fully Responsive, Multivendor E-commerce Marketplace from scratch for a Kenya Based client.

Website URL: https://www.karooit.net/

Website for Escrow Service Company Image

Website for Escrow Service Company

Created a Website from scratch for Malaysia's Escrow Service providing company.

Ecommerce Websiite for Restaurant Image

Ecommerce Websiite for Restaurant

Fully Responsive, CMS, Ecommerce with multiple payment gateways, created from scratch. fully custom website

Website for USA Based Reporting Services Company Image

Website for USA Based Reporting Services Company

Redesigned and developed website for USA based Reporting Service professionals. Taking care of complete Netwrking, their website, maintenance followed by mobile apps as second phase

Multi Admin website for Doctor Image

Multi Admin website for Doctor

Custom created website from scratch for a Wrinkle Treatment Doctor. Havin multiple clinics inmultiple cities.

This website is the combination of multiple websites in a single website wherein each clinic is representing different services and having different layout. Till now we have added 1 clinic and working on adding more as this client is hacing more than 10 clinics.

There is a Single Admin to manage all

these clinics + main website
Website for Health Coach Image

Website for Health Coach

Created Website for a Health Coach from scratch. Fully Respnsive website, CMs enabled.

Android and iOS Mobile apps are also in process and would be launched soon.

Corporate Website for a Real Estate Professional Firm Image

Corporate Website for a Real Estate Professional Firm

Created their corporate website from scratch followed by Mobile app and SEO. http://www.oakbrookpartners.com/

Web App Development for Study Aid for Firefighters

"I am highly satisfied with the frequency of communication and the responsiveness of them."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. developed a website and web app for a study aid software for firefighters. Their team built and designed the website from scratch, including an admin backend.

Reno, Nevada
John Mandell
Owner, FiredUp Firefighter Promotion Software

The engagement has resulted in an increase in paying customers on the platform. Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. goes above and beyond to both acknowledge requests and complete them. Their team is communicative and knowledgable.

My company is a startup SaaS business that provides promotional study aid software for firefighters. Our target market is firefighters that are seeking to promote within the ranks. My position is the founder and owner of the business. Our smart software is a web app with a subscription pricing model.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

The complete custom build of the web app, software, and website for the business. We started from nothing and built it up to now we are getting paying customers. Xonest assisted with SEO and marketing after the build of the website.

To build a business that went from nothing too profitable. I needed expertise to help guide me because I not only have never built a business but had no experience with software development.

I selected Xonest because of his kind demeanor, responsive communications, and he possessed the technical qualifications I desired.

From a wire map I put together Xonest took that and built a functional website and web app. He built and designed the entire website. They built and designed an admin website for me to manage the website and software from the backend.

The team was led by Shub who did the majority of the work. Shub put together a team with a data entry and SEO people to help complement the web app he was building. This is one reason why I highly recommend Xonest to other entrepreneurs looking for a software developer. He brings the whole package to get your business to market and getting customers.

My business is obtaining paying customers currently because of the work Xonest has done for me. I would highly recommend them for someone needing a full-service company in building a software company.

I was highly satisfied with the management and timeline of the project. They laid out a plan with timeline from the beginning that showed the project was well thought out. It was clear they understood the process and the big picture of a software project.

I am highly satisfied with the frequency of communication and the responsiveness of them. They would go above and beyond to make sure that my requests were acknowledged and that current tasks were clearly understood.

There is very little they could improve. The only thing is I have had to clarify points around some features that they were developing, but I think this is fairly normal when working with someone online and not face to face.

Web Design and Dev and SEO for Real Estate Firm

"Their app development skills exceeded expectations."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. did development design for a website and mobile app. Other services included SEO. The solution has launched.

Elizabeth Brady
Managing Partner, OakBrook

The finished and optimized website has drawn prospective customers. Expect an accommodating partner who can effectively explain details to a non-technical audience. Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. also puts in long hours to provide responses right away.

I am the founder and managing partner of a real estate development firm specializing in affordable housing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

We needed development and design for web and mobile, along with SEO.

We wanted to highlight our experience.

They offered a good skill set at an affordable rate.

They did several iterations of design and SEO for web and mobile.

We worked with them in a business-to-business manner. I can’t name anyone specifically.

We’re now able to direct prospective clients to our website.

They were highly communicative and responded at night. They were patient and explained things to me in a beginner’s technical vocabulary.

Their app development skills exceeded expectations.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Web & Logo Design for Digital Marketing Company

"I have tremendous confidence in their development team."

Dec. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. developed a website and provided logo and graphic design services for a digital marketing company. They also supplied a tutorial for managing the website once the engagement ended.

Henry Lam
Executive, EconomyPlus

Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. succeeds in providing an attentive and helpful team dedicated to client success. They are skilled in crafting practical and professional digital solutions. They have proven to be a skilled and trustworthy partner.

I am in charge of expansion and executive decisions at a digital marketing company. We specialize in marketing for travel companies and e-commerce stores.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

I hired Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for web development services, in addition to logo and graphic design.

My goal for this project was to have a more appealing and responsive website—something that would exude credibility when I meet with clients.

I requested proposals from several firms that I found through an online search. I awarded the work to Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. because I was pleased with the quality of their past work and case studies. They were not the most inexpensive option, but I prioritized high-quality deliverables over attempting to save a little extra money.

I relied on their team for the entirety of the development process. They made several suggestions regarding the interface and the backend that would allow me to manage the site on my own. In addition to developing the website, they made a tutorial that helped me to control all of its content without compromising functionality. I mistakenly deleted something once, however, and they were able to correct my mistake with ease.

I'm not sure of the exact team size. I mostly interacted with Shubham (Business Development Manager, Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd.), who guided me through the process.

Prior to this project, I didn’t receive many responses from prospective clients because my website didn’t reflect legitimacy. But now, my business is thriving because I can put a credible and professional digital presence in front of my clients.

Shubham explained all of the project’s complexities to me, and he addressed all of my concerns. He proved to be very trustworthy.

We communicated very well together. They were quite responsive when I had issues managing my website after the development wrapped up. I would definitely recommend them to someone looking to improve their website and branding. I have tremendous confidence in their development team.

No, I am fully satisfied with their work.

Overall Score I was pleased with all of their work.
    They were very responsive and mindful of deadlines.
    The cost aligns with the quality of the website I received.
    They originally proposed the best solution, and that's what they delivered.
    I would recommend them specifically to online businesses.

Web Design and Dev for Food Distributor

“They listened to our suggestions and made relevant modifications.”

Mar. - Oct. 2018

Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. did full-stack web development and continues to create new features for the solution. Other services include SEO and SMO.

Sydney, Australia
Aunindra Raj Bachu
General Manager, HiLands Foods

The team’s ongoing SEO has boosted customer inquiries from Google search results, and the website has generated positive feedback. Clients can expect an organized and responsive partner who can meet deadlines and provide technical advice.

I am the general manager of HiLand Foods, a food and beverage distributor. I lead our sales, logistics, and administration teams, and I am responsible for sourcing and evaluating goods and marketing products through the final sale.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

Our website was incomplete following an earlier engagement, so we needed Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to do full-stack web development.

We wanted to allow customers to view our products and place orders online. We also sought to bring in new customers with a functional website.

I knew Gaurav (Owner, Xonest) when he worked for another service provider, but we’d since fallen out of contact. I found him again through LinkedIn, and my previous experience convinced me his new firm would be the right vendor for us.

They provided full-stack development and design and uploaded all the needed information to our website, and they continue to develop new features as requested. Since the site’s launch, they’ve done SEO and SMO.

Our point of contact was Gaurav, who served as the project manager.

We regularly receive positive feedback on our website and its Google search ranking. Our new customer inquiries now frequently come from Google search.

They’ve been professional and responsive, hitting our deadlines and communicating smoothly through email. We came into this engagement without much IT knowledge and we relied on advice from Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. They listened to our suggestions and made relevant modifications.

I’m most pleased with our direct access to Gaurav.

No, we’ve encountered no faults.

Overall Score They're an exceptional partner.
    The tasks were completed as promised.
    They always gave a fair price.
    They listened and executed.
    I would not hesitate.

Online Store Dev for Publication Company

“I appreciate their ability to receive feedback and implement changes.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. developed a high-quality e-commerce website using PHP. The site features an order management system and can track shipping processes. The platform also produces sales reports.

Sunnyvale, California
Saril Valiyaparambil
Project Lead, AM Publications

Xonest Technologies works hard to deliver products ahead of schedule and under budget. They created a stable backend infrastructure that easily supports intricate processes. Executive-level engagement facilitates a productive and communicative experience. Their developers are highly skilled.

I’m the project lead at AM Publications. We’re a nonprofit publishing company that sells books and CDs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

We were losing out on a lot of business by not having an online presence. Therefore, we decided to hire a third-party firm to develop our e-commerce website.

Once the project began, we outlined the website’s requirements and communicated that to Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. We wanted a lot of unique features, and their team did their best to accommodate us. They developed our e-commerce website from the ground up using PHP. The current build supports an order management system, a reporting system, shipping processes, and an invoicing system. The platform also functions in multiple languages like Chinese and Portuguese.

The site features multiple levels of sales that our businesses provide. That includes regional-based sales and one-time coupon codes. We also use the site to manage newsletters, generate sales reports, and compare packaging prices from different parts of the world. We’re currently working on some final system tests relating to product changes. Xonest Technologies is also developing our mobile app for iOS and Android.

I primarily interact with their CEO. The rest of the team consists of three developers.

How did you come to work with Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

We posted our requirements online and got responses from many companies. After shortlisting a few, we worked with each one to understand their business model and pricing. Xonest Technologies’ portfolio set them apart from the other vendors. They demonstrated their ability to provide quality work at a competitive price.

We’ve spent $30,000 thus far.

We started working together in June 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

Our internal team took a look at the build, and they were impressed. Some of their suggestions and feedback were incorporated into platform after additional modifications.

How did Xonest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re exceedingly responsive. Whenever we give feedback, I get a response from them almost immediately. They establish project timelines and work hard to keep their promises. Communication is good, and they’re always available.

They have solid technical skills. I’m a coder myself, so I can confidently say that the backend infrastructure is skillfully crafted. I appreciate their ability to receive feedback and implement changes. Their pricing is a highlight as well.

No. I don’t have any constructive criticism to offer.

There was a delay in the project from our side because we had to make multiple changes. So I’d recommend that future client of theirs approach the engagement with a defined idea and clearly written specifications. Devote time to the ideation process from the start.