A Startup & Enterprise Studio
Whizcamp develop web and mobile apps, collaborate with clients on corporate branding, and incubate startups. Our goal is to have a positive impact on people's lives, and this applies to our employees. We believe that if we focus on people and the quality of our work, the rest will take care of itself. We focus on building significant, long-term relationships with businesses around the country and the world.
Whizcamp is striving to educate and inspire through events like the annual Made by Few conference and Designed by Few competition where creatives, developers, and entrepreneurs come together remotely (web conference) and beyond to forge new relationships and and share ideas. Whizcamp's creative professionals appreciate a challenge, share a strong sense of community, and hold in high regard all things unconventional. We love partnering with organizations that share our ethos of making the world a better place through our work.
Our Key Services:
- Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS)
- Cross-Platform App Development (React Native, Ionic, Flutter)
- Web Development (Dot Net, PHP, Laravel)
- Full-Stack Development (React, Angular, Vue, Node.js)
- MEAN Stack Development
- Wearable and IoT Development
- UI/UX Design
- Hire Dedicated Developers on full-time, part-time, and hourly
Feel free to contact us for your business requirements!
Traditional methods of providing healthcare services often turn out to be financially burdensome to patients. This is especially the case for those requiring prolonged care post-hospitalization. Owing to the lack of awareness and care management tools, caregivers and doctors are dependant on the services of other healthcare providers and professionals. This leads to a piling up of bills.
By making healthcare services remotely accessible through an integrated and hassle-free platform, improved patient engagement, convenient follow-ups and cost-effective home healthcare become possible.
Whizcamp acknowledged the challenges faced by Aringo to guide candidates to land premier institutes.
- To construct an interactive and updated platform, having detailed insights essential for MBA admissions and consulting services.
- Build a website that offers personalized and effective consulting services that will help students achieve their academic goals through Resume Guidance, Essay formatting, Proofreading, Mock Tests, and Interview Preps.
- Evaluate the potential of MBA applicants and analyze their problems. Offer solutions validated by experts and construct strategies to get admission to their desired MBA institute.
Giving a speech or presentation to an audience can be nerve-wracking. The best way to practise is with an audience. Forcing your family, friends or coworkers to endure five rounds of practice presentations becomes difficult. Evrpresent builds customized audience by adjusting venue, audience size, behaviors to fit your training needs.
Evrpresent is an innovative platform offering presentation rehearsals with a virtual audience to practice effective presentation delivery. It provides training to enhance public speaking skills with their modern technology approach. Practice accurate speaking anywhere, anytime, and as often as you need.
KAIZEN seeks to ignite a 15-minute intelligent conversation between the parent and child everyday. Through such conversations, this learning solution seeks to help unleash the natural curiosity and genius in the child.
The first step to understanding user needs starts with identifying if at all your product is needed, An Answer which we derive through the Product Discovery Process which majorly revolves around talking to the end users - the key to app development for startup success.
After we have validated the feasibility of your app idea, we rely on Google Design Sprint to understand your business and get an idea of what your consumers are looking for. This is the building block of our end-to-end custom software development for startups.