Performance driven digital marketing

WebpageFX is a full-service Internet marketing company offering innovative web marketing solutions to mid to large size companies across the globe. As a leader in SEO, web design, ecommerce, website conversion, and Internet marketing services, we pride ourselves on driving traffic, converting visitors, and measuring effectiveness to ultimately deliver real results for our clients. We've generated over $188,000,000 for our clients in the last 12 months.

1997
Harrisburg, PA
  • WebpageFX
    17056 N Front St
    Harrisburg, PA 17102
    888.601.5359

Verizon, Auntie Anne's, Food Lion, Dover Downs, Ocean City NJ, Caterpillar, US Fish & Wildlife Service, Black & Decker.

Webpage Audit & Landing Page Development

“WebpageFX is one of the main reasons that organic traffic is up 16% this year.”

2015 - Ongoing

WebpageFX provided SEO audit and web redesign services for a large campground franchise. The audit gave recommendations for domain reunification and redirects, while the redesign focused on improving page rank.

Billings, Montana
Cole Reinhardt
Digital Marketing Director, Kampgrounds of America

After implementing their recommendations, the site’s traffic increased by over 1.5 million users per year, while the time users spent on pages doubled after the landing page redesigns, contributing to a 23% increase in revenue and reservations. The team is flexible, responsive, and professional.

Kampgrounds of America is a collection of more than 500 franchise campgrounds across North America. I am the director of digital marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We needed help with an SEO audit and pre-redesign for a website launch.

They completed an SEO audit for us, which involved looking at our site both on-page and off-page, and from a technical SEO standpoint. They found a lot of issues that we could fix as we were redesigning and relaunching the site. After we got our pieces in place and launched some content, they did a post-audit sweep to see what we might have missed on the site and what areas we could fix.

We then hired them to help us redesign our landing pages, aid our overarching strategy, and improve pages that talk about some of our products like our cabin and RV products. They redesigned those pages and helped them to rank higher and be more visible for the keywords that we’re trying to attack. This project is more of a retainer.

They’ve also done some conversion rate optimization as part of the package. For earned media, they created a lot of shareable infographics, micrographics, and content marketing pieces that we’ve shared out and used for link building.

I mainly communicate with Cheyenne [Internet Marketing Analyst, WebpageFX], but there’re a few others that I’ve also interacted with.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I did a lot of research online and read different forums, blogs, and reviews. I called a few different companies. Their company structure and how transparent they were with what they were doing is what drew me to them.

$200,000 in total. The first standalone project was around $60,000 to $70,000, while the newer one is around $70,000 to $90,000.

We started working together in 2015 and the work is ongoing. The SEO audit project wrapped up around spring 2016 and the redesign began in January 2017.

When we rewrote the site, they found a lot of technical SEO issues that required attention, such as domain unification, some redirects, and using schema on some of our reviews. We had set some benchmarks and some metrics pre-launch, and then after implementing the updates based on their recommendations, we took measurements again and saw a big increase in website traffic. Their work really helped Google understand our site a lot better. Our domain is old and has a lot of page rank. Their tips helped us to experience the full benefit of that.

With the new landing pages, the goal was to increase time spent on pages and help users to flow through to reservations a lot quicker. We increased time on spent on pages from about 40 seconds to about 80 to 100 seconds, depending on the page. It was great to see that increased engagement and people interacting with those pages not long after we launched them.

Our number of sessions increased by 11% this year. Regarding organic, we’re up about 16%. WebpageFX is one of the main reasons that organic traffic is up 16% this year. It now reaches, 11.3 million — an increase from 9.7 million last year. Our revenue and reservation numbers benefit from the fact that website traffic has increased. Those figures are up more than 23%.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve all been great; super friendly and knowledgeable. They turn projects around quickly. They operate in a similar way to me and don’t hold a lot of scheduled meetings. We only meet when we need to, and otherwise, use Basecamp to communicate and keep things flowing.

They’ve got their business model down well with their pricing, what they do, and their workflow. They seem to have a very happy workforce comprising people that want to work hard for them. They’re knowledgeable and have a very regimented way of getting things out the door. Their workflow is impressive. Their ability to look at our business and recommend new ways on how we can improve it and help us strategize is something that they do really well.

With some of the regimented, down the line stuff, comes a little bit of a distance between graphic design or copywriters. Maybe they could get to know a brand a little bit better in the beginning, but that’s a two-way street as well.

Do you have any recommendations for someone who is considering WebpageFX?

I would absolutely hire them and work with them. Be transparent as possible with what your goals are and be very clear on what you’re looking to execute when working with them.

Overall Score Working with WebpageFX has been enjoyable. Your success is their success.
    They stay on track with their timelines and keep projects moving along.
    There’s a good correlation between the cost and the value that we get from them.
    They hit most of their deliverables. If we give feedback, they turn it around quickly.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

AdWords & SEO for Advertising Agency

"They can quickly put together a strategic plan and they understand our clients' business."

Sept. 2013 - Ongoing

WebpageFX provides strategic Google Adwords management and SEO campaigns for an advertising agency with national clients. The vast majority of the work centers on paid search but they also provide SEO services for some clients.

Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Randy Kreisher
SVP, USAgency

WebpageFX is able to grasp client industries and challenges very quickly to build successful paid search campaigns. They always deliver on time and do excellent work.

We are a national full-service advertising agency. We work with WebpageFX on client projects. They work directly for us on numerous client campaigns.

I am the Senior Vice President here at USAgency.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

They handle many of our Google Adwords projects. Instead of creating an in-house department, it makes more sense for us to partner with WebpageFX on most client projects.

They also do SEO work for some of our clients. Most of their work is around Google Adwords campaigns. Every client is totally different, they are all in very different situations and different financial situations.

We needed a strategic partner that could work with every situation. We can arrange the client details and they put the plan together and execute it for us. We work with our clients to get campaigns and strategies approved. WebpageFX is truly a partner, we don't just tell them what to do. We rely on them for strategy and implementation.

We handle all of the creative work but they do give suggestions. We supply graphic content to them for the PPC campaigns.

We've worked with one account person the past couple of years. We also worked with a couple more people at WebpageFX. We had a consistent contact a few years ago who knew our account quite well. He moved on but our contact is fantastic and it's been a flawless transition.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We were referred to Webpage FX by another strategic partner of ours. It's been over four years, maybe longer. It's probably one of the best phone calls that we ever made.

Our clients are completely different sized organizations. Some are global clients that have local dealers and distributors working with WebpageFX while others are smaller organizations. The range of budgets fees varies quite a bit.

Our clients are completely different sizes. Some are global clients that have local subsidiaries working with WebpageFX while others are tiny firms. The range of fees varies a ton.

I think it was 2013 or 2014. I can't remember the first client project that we worked with WebpageFX on as a partner but it was a great start to our relationship. It's ongoing and we have no plans to stop.

Our clients continue to be very happy with the results and continue to grow their business with the help of Webpage FX. I don't see this work stopping. It's now become an annual budget item for our clients because it's so consistent and successful.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

It couldn't be any better! They are a ten out of ten with communication and project management. The major reason that we continue to work with them is that they are quick to understand our business and our clients' businesses.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

They are very quick to pick up any industry and any client. They can quickly put together a plan and they understand our clients' business and their role in helping execute the plan. They also go live with a new campaign very quickly. This ability to move quickly is invaluable.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

Not really, there was a learning curve. Once we got on the same page about our respective roles, there were no issues. There is nothing currently that I'm unhappy with or could be improved at all.

Overall Score I truly think of them as strategic partners. I don't say that about most of our partners. Digital is a priority for all industries and I always call them for a new client project.
    Deadlines are everything for us. If they couldn't hit deadlines, we would bring in any other agency or bring the work in-house.
    There might be other options that are more cost-effective. Ultimately, everyone is making money including the clients.
    They are very quick. Everything is clearly outlined and they are very good about following up and answering everything that is unanswered.
    I already have numerous times.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Heavy Equipment Company

"When I have an issue or a question, they’d jump through hoops of fire to help me out."

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

WebpageFX completely revamped the website from scratch, modernizing the UI and CMS and incorporating responsive design. They now supervise SEO, SEM, and PPC efforts and manage 90% of outsourced work.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Greg Roth
Digital Marketing Manager, Wheeler Machinery Co.

Through WebpageFX’s results-driven approach and attentive involvement, online leads rose by an impressive 82%, contributing to an overall relationship ROI of 578%. The team’s professional capabilities, industry knowledge, and outstanding customer service continue to inspire trust.

I am the e-business manager in marketing for Wheeler Machinery Co., which is a Caterpillar dealer for the state of Utah, as well as parts of Wyoming, Nevada, and Arizona. We are based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our digital channel falls under my control.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

I didn’t have the employees or the knowledge that I needed. We were attempting to do everything in-house, and it was overwhelming. I reached out to a company that I knew understood Caterpillar dealers and the heavy construction world but also excelled in the digital realm. We couldn’t complete the work at the price and velocity that we needed.

WebpageFX started by completely redoing my website, which was about 10% of what I needed to outsource. Now, they’re managing 90% of what I needed to outsource. They’ve taken pretty much all of my business, which has been fantastic.

They modernized the whole look and feel and transformed the site into a responsive design. At the time, I really struggled with the CMS [content management system]. I didn’t like the one we had, and it didn’t work well. You basically had to be a computer programmer to get anything to work. The CMS that WebpageFX offered was robust and easy to use, as it involved click-and-point or drag-and-drop activities.

Caterpillar offers products feeds, but I wasn’t aware of how they worked or how to set them up. WebpageFX already knew how to implement everything. They helped us incorporate the product feeds into our website, which was a huge benefit that I hadn’t anticipated when I started working with them.

Early in our relationship, I realized they have a lot more expertise in my industry than I realized. So, we changed the scope a bit to include various XML feeds and other stuff that Caterpillar provides. Once they finished those tasks for me, I realized they were also excellent at SEO [search engine optimization], SEM [search engine marketing], and Google PPC [pay per click] and Google AdWords to display network advertising. I hired them to do all of that for me as well.

I’ve seen tremendous results based on the work they’ve done for me. I had a fair amount of SEO and SEM experience prior to working with them, and my Google Analytics and AdWords were already set up and working. Since these tasks were incredibly time-consuming, there’s no way I could handle them by myself.

When I first reached out to WebpageFX, we sat down and went over what I expected my website to do. Then, they did the keyword research, which was wonderful, and came with their suggestions. They know what I’m trying to accomplish, so they tweak those keywords each month to reach my goals. I don’t have to worry about a thing.

I work one-on-one with Amanda [Lead Internet Marketing Consultant, WebpageFX], and she knows what I deal with every day. She will approach me with solutions to my problems, which is wonderful. For example, two months ago she knew I was really struggling with our social media, and she showed me a great offering they have. In the last couple of months, I have turned over all of my social media to WebpageFX as well. They really excel in this area.

Prior to WebpageFX, we were active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. We were doing okay with Facebook but weren’t doing anything beyond Facebook Ads or Google Plus pages and some YouTube advertising. Because I’m pretty much doing this by myself. I just don’t have the time or the staff to manage all these accounts. They took over what I had already had in place and made some great improvements. Darrian [Social Media Specialist, WebpageFX] will plan content for a month in advance using Buffer, and our marketing manager and I will review what she’s set up. If we want to move things around or highlight specials, she’ll accommodate all of that. Darrian always watches current events like the recent floods in Houston. Caterpillar had a big presence in helping in Houston, so she reached out to us and said, “Hey, we should do this.” She also monitors our Facebook page for customer reviews and comments. So, I don’t have to worry about that either.

They have a great setup. Darrian handles social media, and Amanda is my project manager for everything with WebpageFX. It’s great having one person to call and get your problem solved. She gets to know us really well, too. I like working with them. They're efficient and excellent at what they do, and they’re also fun to work with. They’re genuinely nice people, and it’s hard to find vendors like that.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

Caterpillar has an annual marketing conference once a year where all the Caterpillar dealers get together and discuss best practices. I was at one of these conferences. While talking to a couple of the marketing managers, I was explaining the nightmare of going through a website redesign. We have nearly 1,400 pages on our website. Two or three people immediately said, “We’re using this vendor that’s really good.” I actually met WebpageFX at the vendor fair and spoke to the owners, who are super nice people. I immediately felt comfortable with them. I knew they were going to do what they promised.

The initial website cost about $60,000. The price varies monthly because of different projects. We’ve spent about $4,000–$5,000 per month since the initial website.

We started working together in October 2014, and our collaboration is ongoing.

When we first started with our website, I pointed out that a local competitor was doing a phenomenal job with their SEO and SEM. I went to Amanda and said, “We have got to beat this company.” It’s hard to measure our success in metrics because they’re not as active on that front anymore.

My new users for SEO has increased by 2% year over year. We’ve seen more than 8% increase overall. New sessions on my site have been increasing about 10% per year. So, we’re about 40% up from where we were. Our paid traffic is amazing, and WebpageFX handles click-through. That actually rose by 158% compared to when we first started. My overall ROI with WebpageFX is 578%, and my online leads are up by 82%. I think they’re doing a fantastic job.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They probably performed better than any vendor I’ve partnered with in the past. I’ve been in this position for 27 years, and I’ve worked with a lot of vendors over the years. WebpageFX is way above everybody else. When people ask me what they’re like, I say they are the Apple of customer service in the marketing world. If you ever had an Apple experience and know how good they are to work with and what great products they offer, that is how WebpageFX has been to me. They are super responsive. Even when Amanda went on her honeymoon last year, I said, “I better not get an email from you while you’re away.” I was afraid that if I sent a question to them, that she would see it and respond. She promised me that she wouldn’t. Their service is just over the top.

Our monthly call with Amanda is scheduled for an hour, but it always extends to two because we end up asking her lots more questions than we anticipated. She’s always willing to spend as much time as we need. She emails me probably every other week with quick updates. They monitor our accounts daily. She knows there’s no way I could respond to daily questions, so she’s really good about consolidating her questions and sending them to me in a single email.

They use Basecamp to keep track of everything. If I have a question about something, I can go into Basecamp and find it that way. I’m not a big Basecamp fan, but I appreciate that they archive every conversation.

They’re incredibly professional. The SEO and PPC area is fiercely competitive. WebpageFX comes across as knowledgeable but easy to work with. When I have an issue or a question, they’d jump through hoops of fire to help me out. I appreciate their capabilities and the speed at which they work.

Their invoicing is a little vague. Sometimes, I have to question them about certain items. I don’t have a set fee with them by month. If I ask for special work, then they’ll bill me separately for that. Also, they don’t have any online documentation for the programs that they offer.

They have an entire marketing automation suite, which lets us do some wonderful things, but we have to figure it out on our own or constantly ask them for help because there’s no documentation for the programs that they’ve written. They said that they’re working on that. But, these are minor concerns that I don’t really worry about.

Overall Score They’re excellent and do a fantastic job, but some little quirks pop up now and then.
    They are experiencing growing pains, so sometimes I have to wait on certain tasks. It’s not perfect, but it’s close.
    As a manager on a budget, I’m always worried about expenses. I like to save money where I can, but I can’t complain about the results.
    They do what they say and get it right the first time.
    The work that they do is unparalleled in our industry.

SEO & Digital Strategy for Manufacturing Company

"They always use the right data, how to organize it, and how to make it understandable to me."

June 2016 - Ongoing

WebpageFX improved brand awareness and online presence after an ownership change and rebranding. They helped transition the client from print and trade show advertising to 90% digital marketing.

Greenwood, Delaware
Jeff Clouser
President, Epic Manufacturing

The website increases yearly in all metrics, including qualified traffic, PPC leads, and conversions. WebpageFX focuses on measurable outcomes and provides transparent, clear, and concise reports to support their strategies.  They assign appropriate personnel to tasks and are seamless to work with.

I'm the president of a manufacturing company and we specifically build hydroseeding equipment and straw blowing equipment that's used by contractors for growing grass for revegetation and erosion control around the country. So it could be used for anything from a lawn to a commercial property to a mine to a pipeline, anywhere that the ground has disturbed grass that needs to be replanted and our machines do that. We've been in business probably 50 years and it's been under several different names and ownership groups.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

Back in 2010, we had an ownership change. As part of the ownership change, the company name changed and we rebranded ourselves. We had really internal branding with colors, naming, and our website. We developed a nice package around our brand. Building awareness nationally about us was still a struggle. People didn't know our new name but they knew the previous name.

People may or may not find us on a search because our search engine optimization wasn't as good as it could be. We were looking to dramatically improve our awareness in the industry after having redone the name and branding of our company.

We used a pretty large company before WebpageFX that came highly recommended but it just wasn't a good fit. There was poor communication and a mental block for them to understand our business. Our products are very niche. It's a very small and niche industry with a very technical sales pitch. It was a struggle from day one.

I had some familiarity with WebpageFX when I was working for Ohio Cat in 2010. WebpageFX had gotten on my radar there because they did work for our neighboring dealer in Pennsylvania. I was looking at their branding and was looking at using WebpageFX for our purposes. This all happened at the same time that I moved back home to run my current firm.

For several reasons, we didn't use WebpageFX here at first. We came back around to them when it didn't work out with the first agency.

It's critical that you have a good working relationship with your key point of contact. They assigned Katie Brady to our account. She and I clicked and had a good working relationship and communication from the start. That helped tremendously because she understood what I wanted and we started strongly. Her communication was strong and regular, which the other agency didn't offer. We had to track them down to get status updates and their responses were vague and not supported by data.

WebpageFX is very thorough at looking at the data to figure out actions and strategies. They don't apply boilerplate strategies to everyone, which doesn't work for us since we are a niche product. Katie was really good at identifying key phrases instead of just finding keywords. This helped us to get a ton of qualified traffic. It's great to get a ton of traffic but if they aren't qualified, users will bounce and go elsewhere. These traffic numbers can be misleading.

Our last agency did many things to bring traffic to our site. It was all bogus traffic from weird places and it wasn't valuable. I think it was smoke and mirrors. With WebpageFX, they are an open book. Everything is clear, concise, and communicated. I have a confidence level with them because they show me, report what they do and thoroughly explain what we are doing. It doesn't mean that they always get it 100% right.

There is an opportunity to get things right and discuss things. There is a chance to fix things and get it to a level so it's performing. They have helped us set up Gmail marketing, that has done very well with us for a cost-effective number. Our return on investment there is phenomenal. There is an understanding of what we want to do. We are changing, evolving, and thinking outside the box. Our traffic and conversions have grown. All positive metrics have grown exponentially. We are happy with the results and continuing to move forward. We are very committed to the digital marketing side.

We used to do trade shows and print ads but those things don't work anymore. Most people go to the computer when they want to learn about a product. We are putting about 90% of our budget on the digital side. We are down to maybe one trade show and one print publication where we know they have editorial content around hydroseeding. We used to do 25 to 30 trade shows per year and now it's two per year. It's not where our customers are going to find what they want.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We spoke with a salesperson at first who quoted us a package and assigned us a digital marketing representative. They worked as a team to give us Katie as a representative because of her background or knowledge. It was about who was the best fit based on our industry and what we wanted to accomplish.

Once we were assigned to Katie, the majority of work was run through here. She facilitates all the work that requires other members of the time. It's very seamless for me because I just deal with Katie. She finds the most relevant person when we have needs. On a couple occasions, they will do conference calls with their content writers. We update and add to our website content with them to help our organic search results.

We have a very technical, specific message that we try to communicate to stand out. I've done calls with their writers to try to clearly articulate what we need to write. I just don't have time to write the content, I'm good at it but I don't have time to do the writing now. I'm very particular and anal about all of our marketing because it's my vision and my brand. I've created everything like the color scheme, name, website design, and layout. I've done all of that myself so it's my baby.

Sometimes we have found that I need to do some editing of their writing content. It's impossible for any agency writer to get it exactly right. I don't have the expectation that they know what I know. It helps me get past writer's block and get articles published.

Our annual spend is around $60,000.

It was around June 2016. It's ongoing and we will have a full website redesign to streamline things and make it better. I think it's the best in the industry but I always want to be better. Sometime in the next three to six months, we will start on the next project. We are always looking with them at the next area to attack to grow our online presence.

Our pay-per-click leads had a 86% increase and our organic traffic is up about 43%. Organic traffic went up 27% and resulted in 59% of conversions. We had 77% more organic visitors year over year. They increased pay-per-click leads by 69% and pay-per-click calls by 137%. Cost per pay-per-click lead decreased by 22%. Cost per pay-per-click action decreased by 50%. This year over year data came from December 2016.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they are phenomenal. We used to communicate on a weekly call. As we got our initial projects under control, that turned into biweekly. It's now monthly or as needed. Katie visited here to tour the plant and look at the equipment. She got a first-hand education of what we do.

We've done it long enough so that we don't need regular calls like the beginning.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

It was their focus on measurable outcomes. The first company that we used and spent a lot of money with was all smoke and mirrors. It wasn't grounded in statistics and numbers. This team has given me countless reports to support their strategies. That works for me as a particular person who needs a comfort level with WebpageFX. They are using legitimate information and are experts. They always use the right data, know how to organize it, and make it understandable to me.

Other firms have great people on the top but they don't have strong people working under them. Other agencies didn't have impressive portfolios online. They wanted me to redo our website so they could manage everything. Others didn't take the time to make their own website as cutting edge. I didn't get that level of confidence from other agencies.

WebpageFX uses numbers and stats on their own website. It's impressive and comforting. It makes me more confident in their abilities. It's not just a sales pitch on the phone, their site backs up what they say.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

The only issue that I have involves the content writing about our product. I've come to realize that it's not realistic for me to not be involved in the writing process. No one can ever communicate the message better than me because I've been around the content for nearly thirty years. It's not a knock on them but it's frustrating for me.

Overall Score It's been a great experience. Our account manager is awesome and does a great job. I have no complaints.
    I can't think of any delays that they caused.
    You would always like everything you buy to be cheaper. Local companies can do work for much cheaper in many cases for design work. The digital marketing work provides a good return on investment. It's not cheap but it's worth it. We may double.
    I don't have any reason not to rate them a five. They have done everything that they said they would do better than I expected with support of data and facts. This gives me confidence.
    They are hands down the best that I've ever worked with in digital marketing.

SEO for Property Management Services Company

"If you ask them to do something, they do it right the first time."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

WebpageFX enhances a property management firm’s digital marketing campaign. The team works on content creation and SEO to increase leads and search engine rankings.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Marc Cloyd
VP, American Heritage Property Management

The team’s work has increased leads and rankings for both paid and organic search. WebpageFX is responsive, transparent, and diligent while they create great content. They have drastically increased leads and organic traffic, as well as provided great suggestions for improvements.

I am Vice-President of Business Development for American Heritage Property Management. We provide property management services for investors including rent collection, tenant placement, maintenance, and other items associated with the day to day operations of property management.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

Our primary goal was to enhance our digital marketing campaign. Specifically, we were hoping to drive more owner/investor leads to our website and really become the authority when it came to property management services and available rentals in the Central Pennsylvania and Baltimore Metro marketplaces.

WebpageFX handles the full scope of our digital marketing campaign with the exception of our social media advertising. They’ve worked to enhance our SEO and SEM campaigns, and have done an excellent job thus far.

In addition, WebPageFX has drafted and optimized a majority of the content on our website, cleaned up our paid ads and is overseeing the creation of long form blog content.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I thought felt that the best way to pre-interview a digital marketing company was would be to Google digital marketing companies in North America.

I was able to identify an SEO authority that provided a ranking of the top SEO and digital marketing firms in the U.S.  I then completed an online contact form on each of their websites, and waited to see which 5 of the top 10 responded the quickest.  WebPageFX was the first company to reply to my inquiry, replying within 5 minutes of my submission.

I then held conference calls with representatives from the firms that responded in the shortest amount of time. Although WebPageFX was not the cheapest option I was presented with, I was confident that their professionalism, expertise and overall plan was worth the additional costs.

As of July 1st, we have spent $16,375.

We started working WebPageFX in March of 2017 and have been working together since.

Since we began our work with WebPageFX in March of 2017 I have seen a dramatic increase in the number of leads that have been generated through our website, and the number of calls that have come in as a result of marketing we’re doing online. I’ve also seen a dramatic increase in our online rankings.

Prior to WebpageFX, in some of our major markets such as Lancaster, Harrisburg and York, we were trending pretty well from an SEO perspective.

However, since partnering with WebPageFX we have moved into the number one or two spots through paid or organic searches in most of our market areas.

This area includes 10 different regions in Pennsylvania and Maryland. There’s been a 3,480% increase in our SEO lead generation and call volume over the last year, June 2016-June 2017. We’ve also had a 75% increase in our PPC lead generation during the same time period. We had an 8.01 increase in SEO traffic during that same time period.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve been incredibly pleased with them. Their team is very responsive, very diligent. Whatever we ask of them, they’re able to provide us with the answer right away. If they don’t have the answer, they can get it for us immediately and are generally spot on the first time. We don’t have to do many revisions with them.

I worked almost exclusively with Heather [Digital Marketing Expert, WebpageFX]. She’s done a phenomenal job with project management and her communication is off the charts. Generally, WebpageFX is ahead of us and they’re providing us with ideas, concepts, and takeaways before we’ve even gotten to that point. Anytime I ask Heather for any adjustments or any questions, she’s very responsive.

One of the things I really appreciate about them is you don’t have to ask them more than once. If you ask them to do something, they do it right the first time. There’s really no corrections that need to be made, which saves us a lot of time on the backend.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

I think one of the things that WebpageFX does that is unique is a lot of the decisions they’ve made and a lot of the strategies they implement are solely based on return on investment. They’re very good at being transparent as to how this is impacting our bottom line. I don’t think we felt that way with our other company. I think transparency is a big word for WebpageFX. They seem to be very transparent and we know exactly what’s going on. They provide us access to a program called Bootcamp, which allows us to see what they’re doing at any given time with our account. I would say that they’re very forward thinking. They’re always thinking ahead about what they can do next and how they can improve. I think their responsiveness, their transparency, and their return on investment focus are probably their three best attributes I’ve seen thus far.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

Not at this point. I’m pretty much 100% satisfied as of now.

Overall Score They’ve just been great so far. Really no complaints.
    They have either met the deadline or have exceeded the schedule on any timelines we’ve had like that.
    I think they’re really good on return on investment. They’re not the cheapest company out there, but I think you’re getting what you’re paying for.
    They’ve delivered on everything that they’ve promised in the initial sales call and the initial set up. They do a lot of research and a lot of due diligence before the present something to one of their clients.
    I’ve already referred them to two people that I know who have a similar position to me.

Website Re-design and SEO for Powder Coating Company

"It was a good relationship because we were both small and growing, and they’ve always given us the personal touch."

1999 - Ongoing

WebPageFX redesigned and developed a website. They focused on product display, and also helped with SEO and copywriting.

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Gene Anderson
National Sales Manager, Lane Enterprises

WebPageFX is creative and highly organized. They’re a small team that provides a personal touch and helpful feedback. They usually achieve assignments ahead of schedule, and are always available by phone or in person. Their redesign has eased UX, and their SEO has kept the site ranking highly.

Lane Enterprises Technical Coatings Division is a large powder coating applicator on the south central part of Pennsylvania. My title is national sales manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebPageFX?

We wanted to expand and update our web presence. Our business is about color and making things look good, but we didn’t even look good online.

When I first came on, I was looking at our web page, which was set up probably 12 to 15 years before I came onboard and nobody had touched it since then. I wanted to update it, but I’m not very technically-literate. I contacted our marketing director at Lane Enterprises, and he told me to look into hiring WebPageFX. I told them what we wanted to do. I explained that we’re painters, basically, and don’t have a lot of computer literacy. We needed to rely on them to show us the way and do what’s best for us.

We pretty much tore apart what was there and rebuilt it from scratch. If you saw it back then and compared it to the new site, it’s like two different companies. The first couple of folks that we worked with at WebPage took our ideas and ran with them. They’d come back to us every week or every two weeks with new ideas of what we could put on the site.

We also had their developers come to our facility so they could see what we did. We could explain to them what our customers are looking for, and what we were looking to put out there in the marketplace. After we upgraded the site itself, we got into the SEO and we sat with two new developers and went over keywords. That’s been our focus in the last four to five years.

The original site was dull, and now it’s colorful. It’s got pictures, stories and informational sheets. They helped us with cut sheets that, as a sales manager, I can put in my briefcase and hand out to customers. We now get weekly and monthly reports of website hits, as well as a quarterly report on how we stacked up versus the last quarter. I’m the only sales rep, so I have to use my time wisely. The reports that they give me help determine where I’m going to spend my time in the next quarter.

WebPage took what we asked them to do, and their creative folks put stuff together. They always came back with two or three or four iterations that we could choose from. Our internal team consisted of three people and everything that we did was agreed on by all of us.

We now have calls to action on the site. WebPage came up with all of that. All of the requests for quotes are sent to my boss, my inside guy, and myself, that way we’re all aware of it. They helped us with the content on the site. In the project gallery, there’s seven different breakout areas. They came up with the idea to categorize them, making for a simpler user experience.

How did you come to work with WebPageFX?

We didn’t look at any other firms. I called the marketing guy at our parent company because I knew he was upgrading their website. I don’t think he was working with WebPage, but he heard about them. WebPage must have been pretty new, because they were still in the incubator in Carlisle, and were only 10 minutes away from our office. If I had a question, I could run over and see them, or they could send somebody over to explain things to us.

It was a good relationship because we were both small and growing, and they’ve always given us the personal touch. The rep that we have now, I don’t even have to tell her who it is when I’m calling. She recognizes my voice. I love that. I like when people know who I am and I don’t have to go through the whole thing.

We started with them eight or nine years ago. We sign an agreement with them every year for SEO, and they also give us other services. Right now, we’re working with them on a visitor blog in a fabricator’s magazine. They author the whole thing. They come to me with any suggestions they have to make things better. They use us to train their new people because we’re small. We get a new person every eight to 12 months.

We’re not sure how to track it, and we’ve discussed this with WebPageFX a couple of times. I’ve tried to get our insight guy to ask customers how they found us. In the last two years, we’ve gotten about 15 leads off of the website, where people have requested information or requested a quote. I’m a one-man show, and I cover 50 states. We don’t do business everywhere, but I’m pretty much everywhere.

Once WebPageFX started on SEO, we’ve always been at the top. When we do fall below, they take measures to get us back up to the top. If I have questions, I can call our rep. WebPageFX’s office is in Harrisburg, my coating plant is in Carlisle, and I live in the Reading area. To get to Carlisle, I have to go past their office, so there are times when I’ll call our contact person and tell them I’m going to stop by. They’ve never turned me down, and if she wants to get out of the office, sometimes she’ll come over to Carlisle. We talk a lot about our SEO and how we can increase our rankings. We’re usually in the top three with the keywords that we picked. We also review the keywords once a year to see if there’s something that we should take out.

How did WebPageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever they do something, they give me a timeline and they give us assignments. It’s usually pretty well-organized, and they communicate what they’re going to do. It always goes well. We usually finish ahead of schedule.

What did you find most impressive about WebPageFX?

I haven’t worked with any other web developers. The two Fortune 500 companies I worked for had their own developers, and I wasn’t really involved with any web design. I like WebPageFX's personal touch and their responsiveness. If I ask our rep a question and she doesn’t have an answer, she’s going to get me an answer by the end of the day or the next day. The three of us on our side are very untechnical, so they are our go-to people and we rely on them 100% to make our website successful.

Are there any areas WebPageFX could improve?

Again, I don’t have experience with anyone else. Everything that we’ve done with them as far as we know is being done correctly. We’re very happy with what they’ve done for us and what they do with us. I can’t say anything could be improved.

Overall Score We had no idea what we were doing. They led us down the road, and we’re pretty happy with what we got out there right now.
    When we started SEO and they asked us for keywords, we got them a week ahead of schedule. We finished the SEO project way ahead of schedule.
    I don’t care about the cost. It’s a major part of my selling program, and it supports what I do and I need it.
    Everything we’ve asked for, they’ve come through. The redesign was really painless on our side.
    I’ve already referred them. I’ve given their name to four or five different people, plus my son.

Digital Marketing for Miller Law Firm

"[H]e is always on top of everything and just seems to care."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

WebpageFX redesigned an existing WordPress website and took over SEO. They analyze competing firms’ traffic, lend expertise for online advertising, and help generate optimized content for a blog.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Area
Brandy Miller
Office Manager, Miller Law Firm

WebpageFX is transparent, providing detailed goals, notes, and progress daily. They approach SEO holistically, and traffic goes up every month. They’re thorough, always bringing new suggestions to the table. They value their working relationships and care about personal communication.

I work at the Miller Law Group, located in West Lawn, Pennsylvania. I am the office manager in charge of marketing. I’ve worked closely with WebpageFX, specifically Thomas, on the changes that we’ve made to the website.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

First and foremost, we want to be a resource with a strong Internet presence, since that tends to be the way that business is going these days. I would say most of our marketing efforts and advertising are through the Internet at this point. So, we have really tried to work closely with WebpageFX to optimize the website as much as we can, using their suggestions and expertise. Most of our clients are local. We do small- to mid-sized business law, estate planning, and cater to, more or less, the average person that would need an attorney once or twice in their life.

WebpageFX did the web design and SEO work for us. They redesigned our website to freshen it up a little bit. They didn't redesign it in the sense of starting from ground zero and building. They took what we had and gave it a more modern look. They’ve also been working to build up the content on our WordPress site and doing other optimization work to get more visitors.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

Honestly, we found WebpageFX through a Google search. We had a local company working with us at the time, a one-man operation. But unfortunately the owner, who was doing a great job, started getting a little behind the times as far as learning the Google changes and that sort of thing. He was in the process of transitioning us to a bigger firm, and unfortunately he had a heart attack and died unexpectedly with all of his clients’ passwords and sensitive information still in his brain, because he never wrote anything down and he had complicated passwords and settings.

So we had to start all over, and we feel like we’ve been kind of running uphill ever since. Once that happened, we worked with several companies. We went to a larger firm, but we just didn't have a meeting of the minds there. They didn't necessarily do anything wrong, they just didn't grasp the content that we wanted. Then we went to a smaller company, but the guy there was just overwhelmed. That was when I started getting involved and started researching. We ended up interviewing different companies within a small area. I liked everything that I read and heard from WebpageFX, and they won us over.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

They charge us $1,200 a month for SEO work, and that includes a portion of the yearly budget for content building, blog posts, etc. In the very beginning, they had to go into the website and change some things, because we’re working on an older version of WordPress, and we haven't updated it. As things come up and they offer different services, they tell us upfront what the price is, and then we say yes or no depending on our budget.

Another thing that I like is that they use our budget really efficiently. One of the things we did last quarter was change up our strategy, and they took some budgeted money and moved it over to something more in-line with the new strategy. They optimized and indexed our sites for some smaller and less influential search engines. They built those profiles up for us so I didn't have to take the time to do it. They use the money that we pay them in the most effective way possible.

I think we’ve been working with WebpageFX for about a year and a half, and we plan to continue working together.

That’s a hard question to answer, because, like everyone, our business fluctuates. But, when we go through the monthly reports, we can see we’re getting a lot of hits and feedback, we just don't seem to be getting a ton of conversions. It’s just hard to quantify that.

What I can tell you is that, every month, we are seeing an increase in the number of times we’re viewed and how much time is spent on particular pages. You may not think that advertising is hard in the legal field, but it is, especially in the family law area; there are a lot of divorce and child custody attorneys out there. I know we have worked on that section of our site a little bit harder, just trying to get more of a presence out there. Again, that’s one of the things that WebpageFX has done with us. They do the analysis of the other local competitors, and they’ll see what kinds of numbers the other companies are getting. Then they come back to us and say, “We’re not getting the results that we’d like to, so let’s put a little bit more focus on this area, let’s build up this section of your website.”

Every month we have more traffic than we did the previous month. What they’re doing is working to get us out there, but it’s hard for us to tell when the people call or email how they found out about us. But we’re still getting people calling in, so something’s working, and that’s the main crux of our advertising now. What they’re doing is working for us.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

The truth of the matter is that they have offered a tremendous number of tools to us, and the one thing that kind of tipped the scales for them in the early interviewing process is they told us that they’re very transparent, and I can tell you they are. They set me up with access to watching what they do at any point in time on my account. They keep notes, they keep a running record of every time that they get into my account, what they’re doing, why they’re doing it, how they’re doing it. I don't necessarily understand what they’re doing, but I can see what they’re working on. And I'm constantly getting emails that say something like, “Thomas logged on and did XYZ today.” They’re also constantly running tests and that sort of thing. It’s just a nice thing to be able to see at any point in time the work that’s being done, rather than just relying on somebody to tell you, “This is what I plan to do,” and, “Oh yeah, I did it.” In my research, I did not see or hear that that was something any other company was doing, and I found that to be beneficial in my relationship with WebpageFX. They have specific programs that they set me up with, and I get an email every week showing me what companies have gone onto our website, what they’re looking at, how long they spend on the site, and the different pages they read. It’s just kind of a nice, neat little feature to be able to see who’s checking us out and why. I don't know any other company that does that.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

They’ve done a really nice job for us. The biggest thing is that they are attentive to me. If I have a question, Thomas jumps on it right away, and sometimes they’re working on problems before I’m aware of them. For instance, he emailed me and left a voicemail this morning saying, “Hey, by the way, I noticed there was a little change, and we’re having some issues that we didn't initiate. Can you let me know?” What happened was our hosting company had made a change, which is not something that I would have checked on. But he is always on top of everything and just seems to care. Unfortunately, in today’s business world, customer service seems to be the last thing that people care about, and that is the one thing that Katie and Thomas both have put on the forefront. They seem to care about us as a business, not just as a customer. That in itself lends me to be loyal to them.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

Honestly, I don't know of anything WebpageFX could improve off the top of my head. I don't have a bad taste in my mouth regarding anything that has gone on, because any time we’ve had an issue, they’ve taken care of it.

Their services are not cheap, but they’re not outrageous either, and I think the value for the price is comparable to other businesses. Of course, everybody would like to pay less and get more, but I think WebpageFX is very well-priced considering their expertise and availability. Anytime we’ve run into an issue, Thomas is always available, and if he’s not, then I can find somebody that can talk me down or move me to the right department. When I have had a situation where I didn't think the numbers were coming back as high as I wanted them to be, or I didn't think that we were moving in the right direction, I would call Thomas and say, “I’d really like to sit down with you face-to-face,” and he would drive in from Harrisburg, close to an hour away, just to sit with myself and Larry Jr., the managing partner. We would go through everything and he would listen to the concerns we were having.

Overall Score Definitely a 5. I couldn't be happier with them.
    They are well ahead of the game. Again, a 5. Thomas makes his monthly schedule. I know this because I see it, and he is always well ahead of his own self-imposed deadlines.
    They are right in line, so again, give them a 5. Like I said, we pay quite a bit of money, but I think that it is right along with industry standards, and I definitely think that the value of what we get exceeds the amount that we pay.
    Honestly, I would give them a 5. I think that everything they’ve done has been of exceptional quality. They have the resources in-house to do the research and stay on top of their training and implement what needs to be done.
    Still a 5. I try to refer anybody to them for any type of work.

Web Design and SEO for Agricultural Company

“We get quite a lot of leads from the forms WebpageFX included on the site.”

Ongoing

WebpageFX optimized the UI of a website by making it mobile responsive, adding online forms, and changing the visual assets. They continue to update the site and track its SEO performance.

1,001-5,000 Employees

York, Pennsylvania
Manager, Agricultural Company

The new website improved brand recognition, which is attributed to WebpageFX’s effective design. WebpageFX’s representative is good at explaining technical matters in layman’s terms. The team is also proactive about getting feedback and incorporating suggestions into the final output.

I’m the sales manager for a quarry. We sell limestone for industrial, agricultural, and home soil use. Our brand is part of a global company that uses the quarry, and our limestone products are a by-product of that process.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We are in the agriculture industry, and a lot of the older farmers don’t use technology like the younger generations do. We wanted to improve brand recognition.

Before I started working for the company, WebpageFX did a full redesign of the website to make it mobile-friendly. Now, they have designers who help create graphics for the site. For example, they produce banners that feature products for a certain period of time. WebpageFX also helps us with content. They add things to the site, including forms, information, and links. Everything is presented to me first for feedback.

WebpageFX tracks and gives monthly reports of the traffic that comes to the site. That helps us to understand how the website is working for us. If there are any issues, they do troubleshooting. We have online leads, and WebpageFX maintains those forms. They also help with search engine optimization. I don’t know who created the list; it was done before I was hired. We’ve been talking about social media presence as well to help broaden the brand.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I don’t know how our company found them. The company was already working with WebpageFX when I was hired. They are a local company, which may have been a factor in why they were chosen.

I don’t know when we started working with them, but the work is ongoing. Since I started working with them, it’s been a great partnership.

We’ve seen an increase in the usage of the site, which provides information about our products. More and more people are using the website for general information. Our business is very seasonal, but I’ve gotten comments from customers that the information on the website is very helpful. We get quite a lot of leads from the forms WebpageFX included on the site.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

My contact is very easy to communicate with and very responsive. She answers any questions I have and makes sure that I understand everything since I’m non-technical. She sends suggestions that they may have come up with. We communicate mainly through phone and email. During our monthly call, she goes through the SEO data with me on the screen. If there are projects that we’re actively working on, she sends reports weekly for that.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

I was at their facility and saw that they did everything there. They have a great team that can handle design, project management, etc. It’s nice dealing with a smaller company and talking with the same person each time. They’ve done a very good job.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

Nothing that I can think of. I haven’t had any issues.

Overall Score Everything has gone very well in the past couple of months I’ve been working with them. I look forward to going forward with them, however long that may be.
    Everything was done on the timeline that we wanted. Our project manager was very communicative and kept us updated on a weekly basis.
    Everything has been very good. I don’t know the exact cost, but the projects we’ve done and the increased traffic on mobile devices has justified that amount.
    Every time I’ve gone to them, they’ve been very responsive and open. I’ve always been satisfied with their work.
    I would be highly likely to recommend them for the services they provide. It’s been very good working with them so far.

Full Digital Marketing Project for Hospitality Group

"They’ve taken our needs to heart and have been so attentive and helpful."

2012 - Ongoing

WebpageFX is a full-service digital marketing provider independently marketed franchises. The team provides listings management, SEO, PPC, social media content, email marketing, web design, and more.

Greenwood Village, Colorado
Director of Digital Presence, Hospitality Group

Collaborative and nimble, Webpage FW is able to change tack quickly according to feedback. Their copywriting skills are exemplary; their blog content is a consistent strength. Although their analytics reports can be overly complex, WebpageFX offers friendly service and gets results.

I work with Greenwood Hospitality Group. We are a hospitality management company, and I’m the director of digital presence. I handle all the reputation management and a lot of the digital marketing strategies for our hotels and restaurants.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

The project is specifically referring to the restaurants with whom we work. Our goal is always to increase exposure for the business and drive additional reservations to the restaurants, ultimately with the goal of increasing profits. A huge portion of that can include things like ensuring our listings are all up-to-date, managing those effectively, and web presence, including search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and just general website and social media content.

We have restaurants across the country, but they are all individually branded. Any of the campaigns we do are generally pretty localized. We do have some that cross international borders, depending on their location, or cross into other cities or states, but those are still generally localized.

In addition to SEO, pay-per-click, and online listings, WebpageFX has done blog content and, in some cases, has helped with our email marketing campaigns, depending on the restaurant. We have four restaurants with them at this time. We’ve done everything from pay-per-click marketing and online listings to email marketing and blog posting. We’ve been able to utilize the content they provided, including designs, across other platforms, such as social media.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We have a very long relationship with them. They’re based out of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, where we have a hotel and a restaurant. We’ve been working with them, through our restaurant, Bricco, for a number of years now, so the relationship started that way. They were a local company and we wanted to work as locally as possible. We’ve built the relationship from there, and now we have four restaurants with them, and that number will continue to grow.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

We spend around $1,000 each month for each project. It can fluctuate between $800 and $1,600.

I came on the project just over four years ago, and we’d already had them at that point. So, the relationship began well over fours ago, but I don’t have the exact date. Our work with WebpageFX is ongoing.

We’ve gone through the design process with them; it was a very fluid and easy process. They’re very collaborative and attentive, and they can make changes or change direction very quickly, depending on our needs.

The website turn-out was really satisfactory, both to us on the operational side and on the ownership side. Everyone agreed that the website was what we wanted and expected. The functionality has been fantastic. It’s easy for us to make edits and changes. Our customers find the navigation easy as well. That process has been good.

We also took them on for blog writing, and that’s been another very positive thing for us. It has driven traffic to the website, and that traffic has increased significantly. We’ve seen a lot of those blog posts starting to perform just as well as, if not better than, other standard pages, such as menu and things like that. That’s also been something we’ve cross-utilized on our other initiatives, like our social media channels. We’ve increased our impact for the money we spend on that copywriting.

They’ve written all the SEO content as well. They did all the keyword research and wrote those keywords into the copy for the website. That’s all been doing very well.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

It’s really their team. We work with website and e-commerce companies across the country, and with some large hospitality brands, so we deal with teams like this on a regular basis. The joy in working with WebpageFX has been that they are very committed. You don’t ever feel you’re getting bounced around to a hundred people. They really take ownership of everything.

We work quite extensively with Kate Rolfes who is a fantastic representative of the organization, not only for WebpageFX but also for our business as well. Kate has made the design and buildout process for websites smooth and simple for us. Heather Brown is our Internet Marketing Specialist and coordinates all of our live site edits, SEO copywriting, and long-form content generation. They’ve taken our needs to heart and have been so attentive and helpful with all of that. The big differentiator for me is the attention we get from their staff.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

They provide a lot of useful information, and for me, it would be helpful to have that distilled down simply into a one-page document. While I might understand ROI and click-through rates, some of my operational team on the property doesn’t always. There’s a lot of information that we all dig through, and it’s a process we’re working through right now.

What advice or suggestions would you give a potential client to get the most out of a project?

Ask for everything you want. There’s not anything that’s too big or too small. Be collaborative in the process, because they want to make you happy. They will do everything in their power to achieve that. If they’ve promised something to you, and you’re not seeing what you want, ask for it, so you don’t miss out on the opportunity to get precisely what you want.

Overall Score For all of the previous reasons.
    Their team is generally good at getting things turned around quickly. There are some times when timelines get a little muddied. It doesn’t happen often, and I recognize that it’s sometimes reflective of our team not getting content to them.
    Regardless of the price, they always go above and beyond. They provide great value. Even in areas where the cost is a bit higher, the value makes up for that cost.
    Even in instances where an end product didn’t quite fit our needs, they always rectified the situation.
    We’ve grown our portfolio with them, and we make recommendations to other ownership groups as we continue acquiring hotels and restaurants. It’s something that we consistently do recommend.

PPC and SEO for Plumbing Business

"We’re in contact with [them] all the time.... We’re very happy with them."

2012 - Ongoing

WebpageFX manages PPC campaigns and a business Facebook page. Their work ranges from Facebook event promotion to keyword research and blog writing.

Syracuse, New York
Owner, Plumbing Business

WebpageFX is very easy to work with and communicate with. They act as a committed partner rather than a vendor and always deliver quality work, whether it’s a well-researched blog post or PPC analytics. They stand out in how they value relationship-building.

My husband and I are the owners of a plumbing business.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We were trying to get our PPC up. We had used a couple of vendors previous to them and they were costing us more than they were producing.

They manage our Facebook for us and post events and anything going on with our company to get more calls and clicks. They write blogs pertaining to sewers. They choose the topic, do the research and write the content. They submit it to us for approval. If something isn’t right, we clarify it and then it’s posted. We have two campaigns that we run with them. They do their research and the blogs are always spot-on. They help us determine our keywords as well. We shared those keywords with other vendors that we use. Our target market is local.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

My husband did research and found them to be the best company to use. WebpageFX had the best reviews and results. We called them and talked about what we wanted. The only thing they do is PPC and that’s why we went with them.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

We spend $7,000 per year with them.

We started working with them in 2012, and the work is ongoing.

They do a great job. Quincy is our representative and we’re in contact with each other all the time. If there’s any changes or updates, she lets us know. We’re very happy with them.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through email or conference calls. They’re very easy to reach and are always willing to help.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

Their customer service is great. I had surgery in January and they sent me a card and flowers. We deal with a lot of vendors and I don’t know any other vendor that would do that. They have a great rapport with their customers.

No. We’re very happy.

They’re more expensive than others.