Performance driven digital marketing

WebpageFX is a full-service Internet marketing company offering innovative web marketing solutions to mid to large size companies across the globe. As a leader in SEO, web design, ecommerce, website conversion, and Internet marketing services, we pride ourselves on driving traffic, converting visitors, and measuring effectiveness to ultimately deliver real results for our clients. We've generated over $188,000,000 for our clients in the last 12 months.

1997
Harrisburg, PA
Headquarters
  • WebpageFX
    17056 N Front St
    Harrisburg, PA 17102
    888.601.5359

Verizon, Auntie Anne's, Dover Downs, Ocean City NJ, Caterpillar, US Fish & Wildlife Service, Black & Decker.

Web Design for Home Insurance Company

"WebpageFX is a very upbeat, encouraging, and positive team."

Sept. 2016 - Jan. 2017

WebpageFX rebuilt our website using responsive design. They continue to deliver SEO marketing services and content updates.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Susan Loncar
Graphics & Marketing Specialist, American eBuilder

The upgraded site better serves user needs by improving its mobile accessibility. WebpageFX's upbeat team completed all tasks within clear guidelines while communicating their progress regularly.

American eBuilder provides 10-year new-home warranties to member builders. These programs are typically required for a HUD [US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development] warranty or loan on a person's home; therefore, it's necessary for builders to purchase them. We work across the US, and most of our business is digital. We have a physical office, but clients don't come in under normal circumstances.

I am the graphics and marketing specialist of the company. I am in charge of digital and print design.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

When I started working for the company 2 years ago, I noticed that the website was not responsive and that we were getting a lot of traffic from smartphones and tablets. It could become a liability for the company, so I approached our owners about it. This wasn't a part of our budget, but I was contacted by WebpageFX's team, who gave me a good offer for upgrading the site.

WebpageFX applied responsive design to the entire site, although there were pages which were deemed more important—namely, the ones getting the most traffic from Google. It was a somewhat lengthy process, beginning with their creation of wireframes for us to review. I made some suggestions and passed the designs down the company, and everyone else gave their opinion. I was ultimately the one who decided on what was or wasn't acceptable. Following our approving the wireframes, WebpageFX did an initial build and then gave us a link to the staging site for more review. After our build, WebpageFX continued to work on a few edits.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

They were chosen before my time, so I couldn't say definitively. But, from what I've heard, the company looked at a number of options and chose the most affordable one for the best product.

WebpageFX has been our web-design company since we've developed the website, and they provide SEO marketing services as well. It was a natural progression for them to have an interest in the current project.

The cost of WebpageFX's work was less than $10,000.

We started our latest project with WebpageFX in the fall of 2016. It was finished in January 2017.

The timing was a little odd since there were a number of things going on, in addition to the front-end development. We also have data on the backend, and its server needed to be upgraded and moved. Timewise, even though WebpageFX started talking about the project with us in September, we only started to actively work with them later in the year. We received our first wireframe in mid-October. The actual work started in November, and we received the first version in December, which we tested with our internal team. We submitted any issues, made changes, and went live on January 31st. WebpageFX offered changes free-of-charge for the period immediately following the launch.

We feel that the site will serve our clients much better, given that many of them are contractors working on job sites, so they're not going to log in from a computer in order to order warranties.

It's early in the process to have any metrics. As an anecdotal note, we've been getting a lot more phone traffic, which I attribute to the fact that our phone number is a live link which clients can hit. When they are in the middle of a job and find a need, they will call us. I have just asked WebpageFX to start tracking that link, so it's early to tell. My feeling is that the traffic increased.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

WebpageFX is very good at being informative, staying in touch, and responding to us when we identify a problem.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

I appreciate their culture. WebpageFX is a very upbeat, encouraging, and positive team.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

The mockups we saw had misaligned elements at times. We also requested fixes which weren't done for certain elements and needed to ask the same thing again. There were also some broken links on the site, which I fixed myself. There were only 1 or 2 issues, so nothing huge. If we didn't have someone with coding experience on our end, we would have had to ask them to repair the broken links.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with WebpageFX?

Communicate your expectations clearly and ask questions when you don't understand something.

Overall Score Almost perfect!

Search Engine Marketing for Flooring Retailer

"It’s really good customer service. We like working with them."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

WebpageFX provided SEO services and delivered a pay-per-click campaign in order to increase online visibility. They also assisted in tracking workflow.

Missoula, Montana
Office Manager, Flooring Retailer

Because of WebpageFX’s involvement, pageviews are up and product inquiries have increased. They were patient and attentive, and their transparency was an impressive component.

I’m the office manager at a flooring company dealing with antique and new flooring, antique and reclaimed beams, paneling, and siding. We work mainly with boutique floors consisting of higher-end jobs.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We needed to increase our online visibility and get a return on investment with being able to track and see what’s coming in from their work and how’s it helping us broaden our audience.

We’re doing a couple of things with them. We first started with search engine optimization, which we’ve been happy with. We’ve recently launched a pay-per-click campaign on our heirloom antique flooring series. We’re also contemplating soon doing an antique paneling PPC campaign.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

Due to our difficulties with previous web companies, we tried to be very careful this time. We had a panel of people that did interviews with different companies, asking them questions and for references to vet what kind of company they were and what they would be able to do for us.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

We paid $2,500 for the initial services where they did in-depth analytics, and then $1,500 per month for ongoing maintenance and growth of SEO.

We started with them in 2016, and it’s been ongoing.

At this point, we are very satisfied with the campaign. We can see a continued growth. SEO isn’t a fast process, but we can see that it’s definitely affecting our views and the customers that are viewing our information. I don’t personally focus in-depth on the analytics because I have someone else that looks at those. However, the number over last year was 47% up, which is a huge difference, so we’ve seen progress and results. I don’t know the conversion numbers, but we’re definitely getting more inquiries which, in result, will give us more conversions. Although we’re still fine-tuning and trying to get the right people calling, I’m sure it’s resulted in sales and hope it’ll continue to result in more sales.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m sure they all do but our contact, Stevie, takes an interest. They are patient and caring. They respond quickly and listen. It’s really good customer service. We like working with them.

What did you most impressive about WebpageFX?

They’ve been transparent and have done what they’ve said.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

I can’t think of anything at this point. Because of our past experiences with companies, we’re happy with what they’re doing.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with WebpageFX?

If you don’t understand something, ask questions. They’ll help you through it. Their advice and transparency are very good. Give them a try, even if it’s on a trial basis. I think that they can definitely help any company increase their views and visibility.

Overall Score They’re a great company that provide results. We’re very happy with them.
    They’re usually ahead of us. They keep their schedule very well within timelines and milestones that they meet on a regular basis.
    If there’s anything that needs to be different or if it’s an additional expense, they always make you well aware of that and give you options. They’ve stuck to what they’ve said and didn’t sneak in any hidden costs.
    They’re leaps and bounds over other companies. They’re excellent in doing what they say.
    I absolutely would.

SEO Fixes for Nonprofit's Website

"Apart from the reports, I can tell that we’re getting more web inquiries and they’re good leads in the right demographic."

Nov. 2016 - Feb. 2017

A nonprofit client approached WebpageFX to fix their new website to make it more effective for SEO purposes. WebpageFX cleared up all the technical problems with the site and added some content to the project.

11- 50 Employees

Marketing Director, Nonprofit

The client is extremely pleased with WebpageFX's work and dedication and expertise with non-profit clients. They are strong with project management and fair with pricing.

We are business advisors for manufacturers in South Central Pennsylvania. I am the marketing manager in charge of websites, business development leads, marketing, email, and such. I was the lead on the project with WebpageFX.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We had worked with another firm for our new web page site development. At the very end of that project, we realized that the SEO was set up horribly. That’s when we turned to WebpageFX to help fix the SEO.

WebpageFX was tasked with redeveloping the site to improve the SEO. They corrected the errors made by the other firm and got us back into compliance with Google. Our site had been rebuilt three times over nine years, and remnants from those rebuilds were apparently confusing Google. There were a number of redirects, so the first priority was to ensure that what Google was classifying took the user to a page that still existed. They also improved content on the site, although that was a smaller part of the project. Additionally, we had another person working on a social media campaign involving Facebook ads.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

One of our business advisors had the initial conversations with them, so he made that introduction.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

My budget for the project was $2,500. However, I believe they invested more resources than that, due to the partnership we’ve started and the referrals I’ve made to other manufacturers.

The project started in November 2016. The work is mostly completed, although I do plan to engage them again in July when my budget resets. Going forward, they will be my resource of choice.

The most recent report I’ve received shows a 22.65% organic increase. Apart from the reports, I can tell that we’re getting more web inquiries and they’re good leads in the right demographic. Our sales staff confirms that potential clients are finding us through Google searches.

I’m not a content writer, so I love that they took on that project. They provided detailed and inviting content that is bringing the right people to our site. Sarah has done a great job in understanding exactly what we do. She has targeted the SEO to our specific, regional audience, and she provides reports verifying that we’re reaching that audience.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Basecamp, and all the information and conversations get funneled through that platform wonderfully. They’re very responsive.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

They have people on their staff who work with nonprofits exclusively, which I think is wonderful. When I visited their office, it was amazing to see all the nonprofit work they do. They essentially profit-share with other organizations around the world that need assistance. I was impressed with how organized they are. They have a lot of people doing great work.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

I don’t have anything negative to say about them.

Overall Score I’ve been very satisfied with their ability to understand our project goal and give us the return on investment we needed.
    They are high quality.
    I’ve recommended them already. We work with various manufacturers and we’ve already referred WebpageFX to some of them for SEO services.

PPC and SEO for Garage Door Manufacturer

"We went from 7 calls in 2015 to 224 calls in 2016."

2014 - Ongoing

WebpageFX improved a client's website content and increased qualified sales traffic and incoming web and phone inquiries to grow sales.

Minneapolis Metro Area
Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Garage Door Company

WebpageFX provided an astronomical increase in incoming phone and website sales leads, improving the client's bottom line in 2015. Their team is responsive with strong ideas on how to improve.

We are a garage door and spring manufacturing company based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. We have plants in Arizona and Ohio.

I’m sales and marketing coordinator.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebageFX?

We wanted to find a way to bring more traffic to our website. We wanted to improve the content that we had and make sure it was valuable to the people visiting the site.

We are working with them on 2 different sites. They’re working on a PPC [pay-per-click] campaign as well as SEO [search engine optimization]. They help us select the right words to advertise and making sure the clicks are bringing in revenue.

How did you come to work with WebageFX?

I wasn’t involved in that process but I know they work with other garage door companies and know a lot about what we do already. Because of that, it cut down on the process of educating them before the project began.

How much have you invested with WebageFX?

I’m not sure of the cost.

We began working with them in 2014 and it’s an ongoing project.

The number of phone calls we’ve gotten changed 3,100%. We went from 7 calls in 2015 to 224 calls in 2016. Our click through rate increased 252% from 2015 to 2016. The number of organic visits we had on one of our sites went from 3,347 to 8,105.

How did WebageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

The rep that I work with has been more than helpful. He’s very responsive.

What did you find most impressive about WebageFX?

The responsiveness is really helpful because sometimes you have an idea you want to pass on to them and I know they will see it and respond.

Are there any areas WebageFX could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

I can always count on my rep to be on time for any meetings we schedule over the phone.
    Everything we’ve implemented has increased all our metrics.
    They knew our industry well so I would tell a future client to make sure they have knowledge of the industry.

Web Design for Traffic Control Company

"They were always able to address every question we had and every problem we had immediately and adequately."

The goal was a website redesign and modernization in this engagement. The project included mobile responsiveness, search engine optimization, information architecture and user experience requirements.​

10,000+ employees

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Marketing Manager, Flagger Force Traffic Control Services

WebpageFX delivered a very good design inside and outside the company in terms of functionality and the actual design elements. Its functions in terms of mobile responsiveness were excellent. The client described the collaboration as “the best-managed project.”​

I am the brand and marketing manager for Flagger Force Traffic Control Services. We are a traffic control and safety company in the mid-Atlantic region with 1,600 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

Our business goal was a website redesign. We had a website that was over 5 years old, and it needed to be modernized in terms of mobile responsiveness, search engine optimization, as well as other information architecture and user experience requirements.

Our goals were specifically around brand marketing and employee recruitment. We had 5 dedicated team members, including an SEO [search engine optimization] staff, build staff, and design staff. We had an excellent project manager for the bills and SEO manager for all that work.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

They are located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. They’re in the publication called the Central Pennsylvania Business Journal, a regional business journal. They were featured in there and have been the top 50 fastest growing companies in Central Pennsylvania for a number of years. Our company has also been on the top 50 fastest growing list, so we were aware of them. Through that awareness, we researched them and checked out some references.

We have been in discussions with them for over a year, but the project officially started in September. The initial phase 1 has been completed. We launched on December 29th. The website is live. The SEO is in place, and all the monetary and measurement pieces are in place. We are now in phase 2 of SEO and then building out a few additional features such as the press room and other items. There’s an ongoing relationship with WebpageFX and more projects in the works.

We’ve gotten a very good response for the design inside and outside the company in terms of functionality and the actual design elements. Its functions regarding mobile responsiveness are excellent. Regarding analytics and backend analysis capability, it’s been excellent, and we’ve gotten a lot of new information about who’s visiting our site and other user behavior details that we never had before. We’re already utilizing that for a lot of strategy development.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

I can honestly say that it has been the best-managed project I have ever been involved with. WebpageFX used Basecamp. It worked out extremely well.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

I feel they are extremely capable. From the sales process, through the project planning, through the project execution, they were always able to address every question we had and every problem we had immediately and adequately. There’s never been anything where they’ve said, “We’ll get back to you.” WebpageFX usually has an immediate response and rationale for everything that they do. It’s created extreme confidence in their opinions and recommendations. It’s a partnership that is really valuable.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

Not really. It was a complicated project. We had essentially two projects running simultaneously: an SEO work stream and a site sales work stream. Sometimes, the work overlapped and it was an aggressive timeline. But overall, everything worked out very well.

Every timeline was met on or ahead of schedule.
    I have already recommended them.

SEO for Physician Recruiting Firm

"We see growth in the keywords we’re targeting. My company is on page one when searching for psychiatry recruitment."

May. 2014 - Ongoing

WebpageFX helps a recruiting firm locate additional psychiatrists for job openings through an organic SEO [search engine optimization] campaign that is highly targeted.

Owner, Physician Consulting Firm

WebpageFX has successfully delivered more qualified candidates and grown name recognition. They are very responsive and have improved their individual attention to the client and content writing quality.

We are a psychiatry recruitment firm. We’ve been in business 20 years, and there’s one employee with occasional consultant use. I’m the owner and president.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We wanted to maximize search engine optimizations to increase the number of psychiatrists who are interested in the practice openings that I represent.

The only thing they’ve done is SEO work.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I searched online and interviewed 3 different companies. They were recommended to me by someone, and when I talked to them, they seemed to be the ones that knew the most what they were doing.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

Our average monthly budget is $400.

We’ve been working together for 2 or 3 years.

I am satisfied with their work. We see growth in the keywords we’re targeting. My company is on page one when searching for psychiatry recruitment.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager is responsive and returns my calls within a few minutes. She has been responsive to my requests to tailor my needs regarding SEO.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

I’m impressed that they’re not just a local organization but nationwide. They’re not just providing work for small companies but also large companies. I’m located in the same town as they are and they’re becoming a major employer.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

A year ago I wasn’t feeling like I was getting the individual attention I needed. When I approached them about that, they now have monthly phone calls with me.

Make a point from day one to request that they give attention to your unique needs.

They met all the deadlines.
    I’d like it to be cheaper, but they seem to be reasonable.
    Typically, the quality of work seems great. The only issue I had was when I needed a long-form content piece on my niche world. I did quite a bit of that myself because it was beyond what they know.

Digital Marketing for Cabinet Manufacturer

"We absolutely could not be without the website. I hope to reach out to them soon about making our website mobile."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

WebpageFX produced a new website and global marketing strategy through SEO [search engine optimization] and article writing strategies.

Controller, Cabinet Manufacturer

WebpageFX has helped the client improve their external image and bring qualified leads to the sales team. They constantly strive to improve their service offerings.

We are a manufacturer of commercial cabinetry and countertops, and also remodel residential kitchen and bathrooms. I am the controller, I work in human resources, and I also handle our website.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We wanted a website designed for our business.

They designed our website, provided search engine optimization, wrote articles for us, and continue to monitor our website on an ongoing basis. We did not utilize their pay-per-click or consulting services as we did not feel the need for it for our business.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

Our company used a local firm before, but we were not happy with them. We then found Webpage FX, who provided more overall services compared to our previous firm, and hired them.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

Between $5,000 and $6,000 annually.

We have been with them for three years now, and it is ongoing. I will say that our website took a long time to develop, but the fact that it took long was on us, not on WebpageFX. Our company owner had a hard time making final decisions, which dragged out the project for a year.

We get face-to-face feedback from our residential customers coming into our business and saying they looked at our website. On the commercial side, we get email inquiries from companies. Although I do not know exactly how many sales we had as a result of the website, it is useful in our business to have a website out there for people to look at and contact us. We absolutely could not be without the website. I hope to reach out to them soon about making our website mobile.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

We are very satisfied with them. Kate-Lynn Scheib, my representative from WebpageFX, is awesome and does a great job for us.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

They could do a little better in educating their customers on what exactly it is they do with search engines, how it works, and what else is involved in it. It is all behind the scenes to me, so I would like to know more about how they do it.

Be certain that your site is going to load up nicely on mobile devices because I wish that we had done that first when our website was designed three years ago.

Overall Score They are a company that is always trying to do better.
    They always meet deadlines.
    I do not have a good feel for what other similar companies charge, so it is difficult for me to know where they stand among their competitors.
    The work comes through right all the time. I do not see a lot of errors. I can tell that they put time and creativity into it. They are very good at getting back to us. Very professional.
    I would not hesitate to recommend them.

SEO and Web Design for Cloud Software

"I hear praise from our account manager every day, and I've been pleased with WebpageFX's work."

Aug. 2016 - Aug. 2017

WebpageFX provides organic search engine optimization services to grow software sales. They also provide light web design to fix broken links and improve web content.

11- 50 employees

San Francisco Bay Area
Marketing Manager, Cloud Software

WebpageFX has grown sales conversions and keyword rankings substantially. They have also improved the overall quality of the client's website.

We are a cloud-based media processing company working with media and entertainment clients that have large amounts of video or other content to process. Among our clients are companies like Discovery Network, BBC, AOL, Viacom, and Turner. I am the client marketing and billing manager of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

Our SEO strategy and target market were initially lower level in terms of job titles. We've since moved up to CTO and CFO targets, so we needed help increasing our SEO presence within that clientele.

WebpageFX has helped us with some web design, but most of our work has been around SEO. They've looked at our website and provided content suggestions as well as identifying broken links and non-optimized areas.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I made some research myself for top SEO companies. I interviewed around 10 candidates and narrowed it down to 2. I thought that WebpageFX had the best pitch and the most comprehensive suite of services to offer. They didn't have any customers identical to our company, but WebpageFX had worked with other tech companies and startups, which we found attractive. My CEO and I met with their team and came to choose WebpageFX.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

The cost of WebpageFX's services has been around $3,500 in the first month and around $2,800 per month onward. The total estimated cost in our first year is around $30,000.

We started the interview process in April 2016 and have been working with WebpageFX since the end of August. We have a yearlong contract and plan to go from there.

Since we started the SEO work, our ranking has increased by 40 percent. Our conversions have also increased. I hear praise from our account manager every day, and I've been pleased with WebpageFX's work. We still need to make some changes to the website but, so far, it's been good.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

WebpageFX's team is very thorough. They don't simply do the work, but actually go above-and-beyond in terms of making content suggestions and getting to know our business. We have a technical business, and I was impressed with the amount of background work done by WebpageFX in order to ramp things up.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

No. WebpageFX is doing a great job.

Clients should have clearly stated goals and be open to suggestions. WebpageFX is a thorough team, and they know their stuff.

Overall Score WebpageFX is a great company overall.
    The only delays have been on our end. WebpageFX's account manager has tried to stay on top of goals and gave us a calendar for the rest of the year.
    WebpageFX is on par or less expensive, compared to similar companies, for the amount of work done.
    WebpageFX is very thorough. They've gotten to know our business – doing tons of research.
    I already have.

SEM for Real Estate Auction Company

"WebpageFX has continued to put relevant ideas on the table on what we could do differently."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

WebpageFX is tasked with growing potential auction clients by focusing squarely on potential real estate sellers and funneling to the sales team through SEO and PPC channels.

11- 50 employees

Philadelphia Metro Area
VP, Real Estate Auction Company

WebpageFX is praised for growing sales conversions and brand recognition in the first year. They stand out for communication and organized project management.

We are a real estate auction firm selling quality residential land and commercial properties, typically for private sellers. We don't offer traditional listings. I am the vice president of the company and the marketing department reports to me.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

Our primary objective was to generate leads for new incremental business through the website. In order to get leads to the sales team, we wanted to attract leads through a form and contact number on our site.

Our website was already existing when we started working with WebpageFX. They are helping us find new real estate sellers, but they haven’t been involved in the buyers' side at this point. WebpageFX has provided SEO, SEM, and pay-per-click management. They’ve also done consultation regarding the content on our website and blog. WebpageFX has made substantial changes to the page in terms of flow, architecture, and content.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

WebpageFX was a referral from a national auction company in our network.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

The cost of WebpageFX' services for 2016 is around $35,000.

WebpageFX is a vendor in good standing. We started working with WebpageFX in January 2016. We don't know how long our relationship will last since it depends on additional reports.

WebpageFX has increased our digital exposure on several fronts by running a variety of digital ads. The consulting relationship we have with WebpageFX is very valuable. We've been able to contact them for any venture outside of our contract and receive an opinion. WebpageFX has continued to put relevant ideas on the table on what we could do differently.

Our business is different in the sense that leads are coming from numerous directions, beyond the advertising done by WebpageFX. That makes it difficult to tie leads specifically to their activity. Many of the leads getting generated aren't suitable for our goals. This isn't necessarily a negative, but we have factored those out. I don't have very clean metrics, unfortunately.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

WebpageFX is exceptionally responsive. They use Basecamp as a platform for communication and information. It has worked very well for us, given that we have several people working with WebpageFX from different offices. We have monthly calls. WebpageFX has always given us the time to explain things, answer questions, and set new projects in place. In addition, WebpageFX has adjusted and adapted based on new information and feedback from our team.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

Our specific contact is key to the whole process. She has been easy to work with, responsive, and is a quick study. She’s learning about our business, which is a more unusual one. Our key marketing person works out of an office in Florida and when the recent hurricane struck, our contact from WebpageFX sent her a personal card.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

I wish that we had a better way of getting metrics, but this may be because we don't have the personnel necessary for going deep into the data. WebpageFX has given us an overabundance of data. The team is proficient in giving us what we want to look at, and not more. It is difficult to tie what WebpageFX is doing to what we're seeing because we have multiple marketing avenues.

Clients should share as much information in as many ways possible at the beginning of the relationship. WebpageFX has the ability to learn a business well, which is the key for them to achieve results. I have spent a lot of time providing education and training WebpageFX on our business. We never do exactly the same thing month to month, given that WebpageFX is learning more about us and we're learning more about the results.

We continue to edit everything ourselves, particularly with regard to copy, so it's not a complete handoff. This is not due to a lack of effort on WebpageFX' part.

SEO and PPC for Executive Recruiting Organization

"... I am tremendously satisfied with WebpageFX's level of service, caring, commitment, and process. I've never been exposed to something so thorough."

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

WebpageFX was brought in to fix a struggling search engine optimization and pay-per-click campaign in a competitive field by fixing website content and performing other marketing work.

Philadelphia Metro Area
President, Executive Recruiting Organization

WebpageFX is praised for doing amazing preparation and research work that is putting the campaign in the right direction. WebpageFX is highly recommended.

We are a highly specialized recruiting organization for the supply chain discipline. We are a nationwide service, but also global when necessary. I am the president of the company and have been working in this field for 32 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We needed to improve the deteriorating situation of our SEO and PPC campaigns.

Much of our work with WebpageFX has been based on our website's content, and how it was reacting to SEO. Changes are being made on-site in order to optimize traffic.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I initially selected someone else but didn't care for their process. I talked to our neighbor companies. One of them happened to know about WebpageFX and recommended a specific person within the organization.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

There are many moving parts to our work, but I estimate to pay around $25,000 for 2016. We're a small company.

We started working with WebpageFX 30 days ago [September 2016]. The collaboration is ongoing, and I hope that it will last as long as our previous one.

It would be unfair to say that the improvement we've seen so far is attributable to them, but I am tremendously satisfied with WebpageFX's level of service, caring, commitment, and process. I've never been exposed to something so thorough.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager is very responsive and has an understanding of what our company does. It may not be exhaustive because this is not a field that can be learned in 30 days, but he has proved to be a bright, intelligent person. He has picked up on what we do and why and will determine what would work for us, based on this knowledge.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

WebpageFX's team are good people doing the right job. The work has taken a huge burden off of my shoulders, although I'm not seeing it financially yet. I have certainly seen it through what has been accomplished in a short amount of time.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

Everything that WebpageFX has done so far has been beyond my expectations. It's all about results, and we know this. We don't have any yet.

Clients should be prepared to be involved and can't turn everything over to the provider. I see it as a partnership – the more information I give, even though some of it may not make much sense, the better off we both are. This is my number one priority on a daily basis. I usually drop what I'm doing in order to respond to emails within minutes and make sure that WebpageFX isn't being slowed down.

All work by WebpageFX has been completed sooner than the deadline.
    As an individual business owner, it's hard to give a perfect rating. WebpageFX isn't cheap, but I think that I'm getting good value.
    I would definitely not recommend WebpageFX to a competitor, but I would to a friend.