Digital Marketing That Drives Revenue ✔️

GOLD VERIFIED

Speak with an Expert 📈: 888-601-5359

Partner with the most proven and trusted digital marketing agency and start overtaking your competitors today. The results we've driven for clients over the last 5 years are unmatched:

• 💰 $2.4 billion in customer revenue generated for clients
  • ✉️ 6.3 million qualified leads generated for clients
  • ☎️ 4.2 million phone calls generated for clients
  • 📈 11.6 transactions generated for clients

With more than 600 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews online and partner distinctions from Google, Facebook, Salesforce and more, WebFX is uniquely qualified to help your business get more leads, phone calls, transactions, and revenue.

Join forces with over 250 digital marketing experts to reach your goals. Just ask our customers who have given us a client recommendation score that leads the industry and beats the nationwide average by more than 485%.

1995
  • 325 Chestnut Street Suite 800
    Philadelphia, PA 19106
  • 1300 I St NW
    Washington , DC 20005

Walmart, Verizon, Auntie Anne's, 1&1, Subway, Jiffy Lube, Food Lion, FujiFilm, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dover Downs, Giant Foods, Wrangler, Ocean City NJ, Caterpillar, US Fish & Wildlife Service, Black & Decker, Coldwell Banker, KOA, Shipley Energy, World Bank, Commerce Hotel & Casino, US Botanic Garden, Victor Mouse Traps, Mosquito Magnet, Safer Brand, BDO, Premio Foods, Shippensburg University, Catholic World Mission, Sotheby's Int Realty, Giordano's, Enterprise, Lutron, Clopay Door, etc.

We understand that results are important in digital marketing, but at WebFX, we're also committed to building relationships with our clients. We love our clients, and in this video, they'll tell you about their experiences with our team. When you partner with us, you get a dedicated team of experts who will make sure you're confident in the results you're seeing. We're there for you whenever you need us.

CH Reed Video Testimonial

Watch this video testimonial for WebFX from CH Reed.

Digital Marketing campaign for truck parts retailer

Check out this video testimonial from Bud & Tony's Truck Parts

Digital marketing campaign for non-profit

Watch this video testimonial from ABWE.

Testimonial from All Pro Trailer Superstore

Here's what James from Wilson College had to say about working with WebpageFX.

Pennsylvania Chamber of Business & Industry

Alex from PA Chamber of Business and Industry describes what it's like to work with WebpageFX.

Triple Crown Corporation

Hear from Karen at Triple Crown on her experience with WebpageFX.

Multi-Strategy Campaign for Sharretts Plating Image

Multi-Strategy Campaign for Sharretts Plating

Combining design, SEO, and content services, WebFX was able to drive real results for our loyal client, Sharretts Plating.

• +60% in quote requests
  • 270% organic traffic increase

See the full case study here: https://www.webfx.com/portfolio/case-studies/sharretts-plating/

Marketing Services for York Saw & Knife Image

Marketing Services for York Saw & Knife

With PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media marketing, WebFX was able to drive real results for York Saw and Knife.

• +138% YoY organic session increase
  • +108% YoY Google Ads conversion increase
  • 20% decrease in cost per conversion

See the full case study here:

Multiple Services from Reynolds Building Solutions Image

Multiple Services from Reynolds Building Solutions

With PPC, SEO, CRO, earned media, and web design, WebFX was able to help Reynolds Restoration Services drive astronomical results.

• +43% YoY organic traffic increase
  • +71% YoY organic contact form submission increase

See the whole case study here: https://www.webfx.com/portfolio/case-studies/reynolds.html

SEO & Content Marketing for Maine Lobster Now Image

SEO & Content Marketing for Maine Lobster Now

WebFX helped Maine Lobster Now improve their online presence with both SEO and content marketing campaigns.

They were able to increase revenue 100% year over year!

See the whole case study here: https://economicimpact.google.com/state/me/#!?stories_activeEl=story-maine-lobster-now

Ecommerce PPC campaign Image

Ecommerce PPC campaign

WebFX conducted several PPC campaigns with dog camera manufacturer Furbo with a goal of boosting Black Friday sales.

Here is a snapshot of the results:

• +76%ROAS
  • -54%CPA
  • +348%Conversion Volume

Read the full case study here: https://www.webfx.com/portfolio/case-studies/furbo.pdf

SEO for Cutting Edge Firewood Image

SEO for Cutting Edge Firewood

WebFX helped to drive astronomical results via SEO for Cutting Edge Firewood.

• 205% increase in new users from organic search
  • 167% increase in organic traffic

See the whole case study here: https://www.webfx.com/portfolio/case-studies/cutting-edge-firewood.html

Paulb Parts PPC Campaign Image

Paulb Parts PPC Campaign

WebFX helped PaulB Parts with PPC and shopping feed campaigns to drive real results for their company.

• 150% YoY ROI increase
  • 75% YoY conversion rate increase
  • 23% YoY cost per lead decrease

Check out the full case study here: https://www.webfx.com/portfolio/case-studies/paulb-parts.html

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Forklift Sales Organization

“Their customer support and responsiveness stand out.”

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

WebFX migrated an existing website to a new framework, improved usability, and continue to maintain it. The team handles all web and digital marketing needs, including SEO, SEM, and PPC campaign optimization.

Charleston, South Carolina
Chris Sowers
Marketing & Business Dev Manager, Gregory Poole Lift Systems

WebFX optimized the site and its usability, which has not only driven leads and calls but also opened the door to internal stakeholders making changes and updates to the site. Responsive and detail-oriented, the team provides first-rate customer service and manages the project seamlessly.

We’re Gregory Poole Lift Systems, a division of Gregory Poole Equipment Company and a forklift sales organization. Our parent company is a Caterpillar sales organization. We cover Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. We sell various products and service support for the material handling industry. My title is marketing and business development manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebFX?

Our parent organization used WebFX for a very long period of time. We’d been using another provider for 3–4 years, and they were very difficult and controlling over content and things we could do on the site.

When I came into the role, I wanted to modify and update the site, but I didn’t have that ability. Our digital marketing specialist had worked with WebFX for several years, and they showed us how easy WebFX made it to add content and make changes. They also said that WebFX’s responsiveness and attention to detail were impeccable.

We have given them full control to take care of all of our digital marketing and web needs. WebFX calls it inbound lead growth strategy. They manage and maintain everything on the backside of our website, including the product feed. When we brought them on, they took our existing site and migrated it to a new template and framework. They do SEM, PPC and campaign optimization, and SEO. They update content for SEO purposes.

I have a singular point of contact, Ben (Senior Digital Strategy Consultant). We had our discovery session with him, and one of my pitches was that I wanted him to feel like a part of our team, and I wanted him to want us to win. He got that, so I told him he had free rein and that we had full trust in his abilities. If he saw something that needed to be fixed, updated, or optimized, we told him to just do it. We set the expectations right off the bat, and Ben took that and ran with it.

How did you come to work with WebFX?

We found WebFX through a very strong recommendation from our digital marketing specialist, who had done business with them already and happened to be a part of our company. Finding a separate website vendor didn’t make sense, so that’s how we came to consider bringing them to the table.

The manufacturer we represent strongly recommends who we use, which is how we came to work with our previous partner. I actually approached the manufacturer, let them know that the previous partner wasn’t cutting it, and introduced them to WebFX. The manufacturer now endorses WebFX as a preferred partner for their distribution network; they’re actually trying to get other distributors to go to WebFX because the service is just so much better.

The website work cost $15,000. Now, we have ongoing fees for maintenance, development, and digital marketing. Paying $15,000 out of the box wasn’t too bad.

Our work together began at the end of March 2020, and it’s ongoing.

I now have full control of my website. I can build pages, landing pages, links, and content for social. I have so much more control over what we do.

We represent one main manufacturer, but we also represent 20 different ones that were never really served. Now, I’m able to optimize those manufacturers, and we’re seeing inbound leads and calls for these various things we’ve optimized. Before, it was like a horse with blinders on; you could only look straight forward. I can now take vertical markets, ancillary products, and other things that were never able to be showcased. They’ve literally unshackled me to do what I want to do on our website. They did the framework, but I can do just about anything I need to on the website.

How did WebFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They use a custom platform to show us where things are in the queue. Ben keeps me frequently updated. Having a single point of contact is nice. Every once in awhile, someone else will join the calls, but typically speaking, it’s just Ben.

Their attention to detail is great. They keep us updated every step of the process, but it’s not death by meetings. They let us know what they’re going to do, and when we meet again, they’ve completed all of those tasks. From a project management standpoint, they have it together. It’s a well-run ship.

Their customer support and responsiveness stand out. Our previous vendor took 3–5 days to reply. When I send an email to my account executive, I get an email and a phone call within five minutes. It’s like having a co-worker in your building; if you call their desk and they miss the call, they call you right back. They don’t ask us to go through a support desk or escalate our questions in a certain way. If it’s a difficult question or issue, they don’t avoid it; they actually deal with it, which is nice as well. They’re open to the ideas I throw around.

We’ve been with them for about eight months, and I don’t really have any negative things to say at this point.

Explain exactly what you want to achieve. The primary purpose of our website is lead generation; we’re not an e-commerce or informational site. We want the site to get the phone to ring. I let them know right off the bat that our website is our lead generation source, and they got it. If you don’t know exactly what you want to do, there are so many options and things they can do. We went in with laser precision, and they executed.

I already have multiple times.

SEO Strategy & PPC for Strategic IT Company

"Their process of collecting keywords impressed us."

June 2020 - Ongoing

Following a website audit, WebFX devised a strategy to improve the efficacy of SEO initiatives. They created keyword and content strategies. They write content and continue to manage SEO and PPC campaigns.

Adam Radulovic
President & Founder, XL.net

By effectively explaining project tasks and changes, WebFX facilitates transparent collaboration. The team’s accessible and attentive, resulting in a seamless engagement. Their expert project management and innovative processes support a successful partnership.

I’m the founder and president of XL.net. We’re an outsourced strategic IT company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebFX?

We needed to increase our SEO efforts to increase our leads.

WebFX audited every aspect of our website. Their team reviewed our Google configuration, our backlinks, and our keyword strategy. They developed a new keyword strategy and a content roadmap based on our keywords. This week, their team released initial content. They recently took over our PPC campaigns to align with the newly identified keywords.

We work with an account manager, Angie (Internet Marketing Specialist), who utilizes different teams depending upon what’s needed.

How did you come to work with WebFX?

I typed SEO agency into a search engine and WebFX was the first result. If they knew how to effectively promote themselves against all of the other SEO agencies, their team was probably capable. They also had a lot of trust cues, including Clutch.

So far, we’ve paid about $10,000 for their services.

We’re two months into a six-month engagement that started at the end of June 2020.

It’s still too early to speak about the results. Every step of the way, they communicate progress and explain processes. When their team makes changes, they ensure that we understand why. Their transparency’s fantastic.

How did WebFX perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management’s flawless. Their team’s responsive and commit calendar times for our Google Meets sessions as regularly as necessary. In the first two months, we met virtually once or twice a week.

Their process of collecting keywords impressed us. Their team combines humans and AI technology to identify the appropriate keywords.

No, nothing besides the impossible.

If timelines are important to you, return the requested materials to them as quickly as possible.

I already have.

SEO Partnership for Industrial Manufacturer

“The project management is well-communicated, organized, and transparent.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

WebFX oversaw an industrial manufacturer’s SEO strategy, including web development, content management, and research. They also handle Google Ads.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Ben Gutnik
Digital Marketing & Content, Diamond Mowers

Organic traffic to the site has increased and the return on investment has increased. WebFX provides key insights into how to improve conversion rate, then they implemented effective strategies. The team was organized and adhered to a strict timeline.

Diamond Mowers is an industrial manufacturer of heavy-duty attachments for skid steers, tractors, and excavators. Our attachments are focused on vegetation management.

We’re completely manufactured in the USA, and are based out of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, where we have two manufacturing facilities. We do business internationally, but the focus is in the US. We have dealerships in Canada, and we do some sales in Australia and South America as well. I don’t know the exact number, but I believe we have over 300 dealerships across the US and Canada.

I’m a digital marketing and content manager, and I work with anything related to online, including e-commerce, social media, lead generation, reporting, inbound marketing, and emailing.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebFX?

My company has been around for 20 years, and it was very small for the first 10. We’d never had much SEO work done, and we’d definitely never had an SEO partner. As we grew, having a small marketing team of 5–6 individuals, that became an area where we really needed some assistance.

There are a lot of opportunities out there to grow our digital footprint, so that was a key thing we build into the budget for 2020. We were looking for a legit SEO partner for a small to mid-sized company like ours.

WebFX’s primary scope of work is to oversee our SEO strategy. This goes all the way back to the beginning, with onboarding and implementation, and it includes conversion rate optimization (CRO), web development and enhancement, and content management and research. They handle anything in the lines of content and product pages.

We also brought them on for Google Ads PPC management. They’re overseeing and optimizing our account, with the goal of increasing our conversions and key metrics. WebFX is helping us manage PPC search, display, and shopping, all on Google Ads.

There’s a number of areas we haven’t leveraged yet, because we’ve only been working with them for eight months. They have various offerings, from video to digital whiteboards and infographics.

I’ve worked with different people from WebFX, but we have one main person handling the bulk of things.

How did you come to work with WebFX?

We’d had a partner for three years, but we needed someone that could provide more robust reporting and a higher level of customer service. We dropped that other company in early-2020 and rolled with WebFX.

I did some research online and had discussions with a few companies. WebFX was a really good fit for us because they had experience working in manufacturing. At the same time, they had a wide breadth of clients in multiple industries, which was good for diversity. They also seemed to be on the cutting edge of new strategies and technologies. Even before signing off with them, I was really impressed with their communication and organization. Those were definitely things we were looking for in a partner, because we were looking for a long-term collaboration, not a short-term one.

We work with them month by month, so the cost has fluctuated. We had some one-time expenses upfront for researching our company. Between PPC and SEO management, my guess is that the cost for 2020 will be around $75,000.

We started working with WebFX in January 2020, and it’s ongoing. We spent a couple of months onboarding them.

The organic traffic to our site has increased, and so have conversions in terms of PDF downloads, form fills, and phone calls. An increase in organic traffic generally indicates good SEO, and we’re seeing significant differences year over year.

We also look at attribution reporting for deals and opportunities, whether they’re open or closed. There’s attribution to organic traffic, so there’s ROI behind that as well.

PPC is much more metrically-driven. Being that it’s paid advertising, it’s a lot more quantitative than qualitative. key things we’re looking at with that are impressions, clicks, and conversions. Our company doesn’t do much in terms of e-commerce, in that we only sell parts, so e-commerce is a bit limited. We’ve still done some shopping campaigns with them, and we’ve had revenue generated.

Outside of that, it’s pretty straightforward. The key thing is digging into the reporting and getting unique insights on ways to enhance our presence and increase results from strategies. These can be custom audiences or just going about strategically setting up campaigns. WebFX has done a great job on this.

How did WebFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They really excel in organization. Everything is laid out in a timeline format of sorts, with very detailed descriptions of what’s coming up. We have a calendar layout of what’s going on, and they have a proprietary system through which they keep track of project progress. We were meeting every week in the beginning, and now it varies between 1–2 weeks. We have hour-long phone calls to talk about the projects being worked on and upcoming ones, along with brainstorming and general discussion.

Our main contact is an internet marketer and project manager, and she executes items associated with a lot of projects. Some things fall out of her scope, such as web development and copywriting.

The project management is well-communicated, organized, and transparent. I’m able to look up things on my own, instead of having to wait for them.

Not having worked with an SEO provider in the past, I can’t say how WebFX would compare. Having worked with multiple PPC management firms in the past, the experience with WebFX is night and day in terms of reporting. They’re strategic and specific, and they come to us with ideas instead of waiting to be told what to do. This is why we pay for PPC management: it’s a fulltime job, and we have too many other things going on. Their ability to come forward with strategies and ideas has been huge.

We’re going to run into a couple of bumps in the road with any company we’ve worked with for less than a year, just in terms of learning our company and products, which are decently complex. We also sell both B2B and B2C. We’ve seen the biggest learning curve with their copywriting team, getting them to understand some technicalities and our voice. To WebFX’s credit, they’ve been super willing to learn and challenge themselves. We’ve had a couple of bumps in the road, but I wouldn’t call them major. They’re very receptive to critiquing and challenging themselves, and to learning more about our company.

Getting started, the client definitely should make sure they have the time and internal resources to do the onboarding properly. That’s huge, and it’s when WebFX will get to know the client’s website and other online properties, as well as just learn about what the company does, who are its clients, and what its voice is like. That’s a crucial stage in the first two months, and it would be unfortunate for the client to have it as just something on the side, and not get the most out of it. If they have the time and resources to dedicate to the initial onboarding, it’ll help a lot down the road and create a stronger relationship.

WebFX is great at coming up with ideas and strategies, but the client can certainly have time and resources dedicated to coming up with their own ideas and mesh all of those together.

Overall Score The work isn’t 100% perfect, but it’s close.
    Pricing is a hard thing to evaluate. Their estimates aren’t perfect, but they’re quite accurate.
    We’ve had a couple of hiccups with copy, but the quality is pretty good.

SEO & Web Dev for Payroll Processing Company

"WebFX provides personalized services, so we feel like we’re somebody to them."

June 2009 - Ongoing

To increase website traffic, a payroll processing company engaged WebFX. The team implemented website enhancements to improve visibility and usability. They ideate on blog content and manage SEO initiatives.

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Mary Breaux
Processor & Operations, BCM Payroll Services

The team’s digital marketing campaigns expanded the client’s presence to new markets and increased website traffic. WebFX provides not only monthly reviews but also monthly previews to ensure transparent collaboration. Their attentiveness and engagement support a lasting partnership.

I’m a processor and operations person for a payroll processing company. We process payroll for companies that choose not to do it in-house.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebFX?

We initially brought WebFX on board because we didn’t get traffic to our website. We wanted to bring our website to the forefront of organic search.

At first, WebFX gave us ideas for our blog content and made our website more user friendly. Their team adjusted the site so that users didn’t have to hunt to find different resources.  The relationship progressed, and now their team manages our website and SEO efforts. They put relevant content on our website. Their team makes suggestions if we don’t have ideas and keeps us up to date.

We mainly work with a digital marketer but also communicate with Karie (Co-Founder) and Daniel (Marketing Team Lead).

How did you come to work with WebFX?

We had a business relationship with them. One of their employees actually recommended them to us for payroll processing, and that’s how our relationship started. As a small business, we like to do business with other small businesses. They’ve grown exponentially, but it’s nice to be able to pick up the phone and contact any one of them at any time.

So far, we’ve spent around $70,000 on their services.

We started a relationship with them around June 2009, and it’s ongoing.

I like their call tracker and analyses. Every time we get a call or sales lead, they follow up on it. Their team brought us to a point where we receive calls from areas in which we don’t typically market. We’ve also gotten more traffic to our website.

How did WebFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re in constant contact with us. Their team gives us a report every month and tells us what to expect in the coming months. WebFX also asks for feedback. When we have questions, they handle them. If we have issues, their team quickly addresses them. They’re hands-on.

WebFX provides personalized services, so we feel like we’re somebody to them. They know us and what we need. Based on their growth, they’re likely able to offer that to all their clients.

No, they’re fantastic. Their team’s leaps and bounds beyond our previous provider.

Ask questions and listen to them. If you’re unsure about an idea, ask them because they’ll have an answer.

PPC & SEO Services for Solar Energy Provider

"Their project management is excellent."

July 2020 - Ongoing

WebFX manages all internal PPC efforts. They set up, track, and measure campaigns, and they also carry out A/B testing and provide reports. In addition, the team does keyword research for content creation.

Salisbury, Maryland
Warren Miller
Director of Sales & Marketing, Paradise Energy Solutions

WebFX’s efforts will enable the business to measure their ROI and, consequently, make decisions based on data. The team manages the project exceptionally and creates highly advanced PPC campaigns. Not only do they set clear project expectations, but they are also a very professional partner.

I’m the director of sales and marketing at Paradise Energy Solutions, a solar energy solutions provider and installer primarily for commercial, industrial, and agriculture companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebFX?

Several years ago, we had outsourced our PPC and SEO efforts to a marketing agency. Thereafter, we decided to increase our marketing and brought a lot of those activities in-house. As things progressed, we noticed that it always seemed to fall to the back burner and we weren’t doing well.

So, we decided to evaluate some agencies to which we could outsource our PPC and SEO. That’s when we reached out to WebFX.

WebFX does all of our PPC management, including setting up campaigns for our offices and segments. They set up A/B testing for each of those campaigns, and they also track, measure, and report. Additionally, they provide keyword recommendations for our content writing and creation.

I work directly with Olivia (Internet Marketing Specialist).

How did you come to work with WebFX?

We looked at what they had done for other customers and spoke to their clients. It seemed like they had the expertise that we were looking for.

So far, we’ve spent under $10,000.

We began working with them in July 2020, and our engagement is ongoing.

We will be able to have a clear ROI for our campaigns, test everything we’re doing, and make data-driven decisions for the first time ever. WebFX developed our campaigns with a level of sophistication that we wouldn’t have been able to achieve in-house.

How did WebFX perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is excellent. Olivia has been very attentive and aware of our needs, schedule, and timeframe. She’s clear about setting expectations in terms of reporting and development on their end. We have conference calls, and Olivia meets with our marketing manager on a weekly basis. I join in on a monthly basis.

Olivia’s level of expertise stands out. WebFX’s professionalism stands out as well. They respect times and schedules, and they map out plans. We know exactly what’s on the calendar, when we’re going to meet, and what the objectives are. The process has been great.

No, I have no suggestions at the moment. So far, everything has exceeded our expectations.

I would recommend WebFX because they’re sophisticated, their process is clear, and they’re easy to work with.

SEO Services & PPC for Christian School Association

"Bringing WebFX on has upped the ante as far as expertise available to us."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

After conducting an extensive review of the business’ websites and competitors, WebFX determined and implemented relevant keywords. They also updated metatext and copy, and they now also manage PPC efforts.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Beth Lorow
Freelance Writer, CSAGH

Before the pandemic, WebFX's SEO efforts produced great results, and their PPC work continues to generate leads. The team is responsive and communicative, and they provide valuable, comprehensible monthly reports. They are an attentive partner who is committed to the success of the project.

I’m a freelance writer at the Christian School Association of Greater Harrisburg, which is the umbrella title for two K-12 Christian schools in the area: Harrisburg Christian School and Westshore Christian Academy. We came under the same umbrella about five years ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebFX?

Our initial goal was to increase enrollment, which was tied to better promoting our brand and making the names of both the schools and the umbrella name more familiar.

There are a few other areas against which we compete for students, so our priority was increasing our brand awareness. Additionally, we had redesigned and rebuilt all three websites very quickly. While we made significant improvements, we knew that there was an SEO component missing.

We had websites that looked nice but no care or attention devoted to getting people to our websites. Because we’re a small team, we didn’t have the expertise.

WebFX did a thorough overview of all three websites and looked very carefully at our competitors’ websites. They’ve identified keywords, updated metatexts and title descriptions, and helped us incorporate keywords into important places.

Additionally, the team continues to follow our rankings and make adjustments as needed. Because we were having success with SEO, we started using them for PPC as well.

Adam (Internet Marketing Specialist) is our main point of contact. He collaborates with other people within WebFX depending on what particular element we’re working on.

How did you come to work with WebFX?

The president of our board is an employee at a Christian university that also uses WebFX for SEO and PPC. He had an established relationship with them and brought the idea for the board.

We’ve spent between $25,000–$50,000.

We began working with them in November 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

Bringing WebFX on has upped the ante as far as expertise available to us. The pandemic has been a challenge. We were seeing really good progress up until March, and then it leveled off. We hit a plateau with our SEO, but we understand that that’s the story across the industry; it's not unique to us.

Since we started PPC in April 2020, we can see that it’s generating leads for us. It’s not at the rate we want, but it’s at a good enough rate that it still seems worthwhile.

How did WebFX perform from a project management standpoint?

One thing that I personally love about them is the monthly reports that they give us. They just recently changed the format of those reports and have made them very user-friendly. I used to have to take the reports and rewrite them in a way that made the data more accessible for our superintendent and his executive team.

Since they changed the format, I don’t have to do that anymore. I can just forward him the report. We can see the leads they’re generating as well as our rankings overall. WebFX has been able to make website updates for us when we’re spread thin.

Adam really took the time to understand our organization. He’s invested in our success and wants to see us do well, not just because it’s his job, but because he’s invested in his relationship with us. I can’t say enough good things about him. He’s very helpful and responsive when we have questions. He’s also very quick to offer solutions.

No, nothing jumps out to me right away.

Even though WebFX is the expert, there’s still a lot of merit in doing your own reading and research so that you’re informed and can ask good questions. I immersed myself in SEO languages and looked up definitions to make sure that I understood what the monthly reports meant.

Additionally, stay in frequent contact with them, and don’t hesitate to ask them questions. There were times when we just asked Adam his opinion on some of the things we were considering. He has a lot of helpful insight, and we seek him out for his professional opinion.

Web Dev, SEO, & PPC for Cloud Service Provider

"For the level of service provided, their price is very reasonable."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

WebFX directs digital marketing initiatives for a cloud service provider. After redesigning the website, they conducted keyword research and then executed SEO and PPC campaigns to improve lead generation.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sara Brisky
Marketing Manager, Whizkids Tech

WebFX implemented seamless digital marketing processes and adaptable initiatives that secured leads. The team provides superior customer service, quickly responding to inquiries with effective solutions. They offer a broad range of expertise cost-efficiently, which ensures a valuable partnership.

I’m the marketing manager at Whizkids Tech. We’re a cloud service provider that offers managed IT and security solutions to businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebFX?

When I started in the fall of 2019, the company had a sparse website. It was created on WordPress and mostly featured pictures with short paragraphs on each page. There wasn’t a ton of information available. I was initially tasked to figure out the best way to update our website and optimize the platform for search.

WebFX took a phased approach to update our digital marketing efforts. Since our website needed to be overhauled, we decided to first focus on the relaunch. Their team redesigned the platform's navigation and ensured it showcased all of our services. From there, they optimized the platform’s content and keywords. We had an original list of keywords that WebFX expanded with related keywords. We went through their list together and decided which ones we wanted to use. They also updated tags and metadata too. Once we finished those tasks, we kicked off our PPC campaign.

We worked with a couple of different folks. They assigned us an account manager who was our main point of contact for the website relaunch. Now, our main point of contact’s an internet marketing specialist.

How did you come to work with WebFX?

When searching for a partner, it was important that I could easily find them through Google search results because that was our goal. For this project, I only used Google. If we needed a provider for a different project, I would’ve used other resources like referrals or other online resources. We vetted 5–6 different companies, but WebFX showcased the best processes.

We spend $2,200 a month with them, which includes website maintenance, SEO services, and access to their marketing cloud. The first month of our partnership cost around $7,000 because we redesigned the website. The second and third months cost closer to $3,000 because we set up all of the campaigns.

We started the project in February 2020 and have an ongoing relationship.

We now have manageable processes. For example, if we capture a lead through our website, we receive an email that shows up in the Cloud where we tag it as quality or not. We’ve run our SEO campaigns for about two months now and received a couple of leads. We recently kicked off our PPC initiative, so it’s a little too early to measure its impact.

How did WebFX perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a monthly call when their team presents data and recommendations. When we want to update the site, we submit a ticket, and then they implement it.

WebFX has provided the best service I’ve received from a third-party vendor. They always respond the same day. If we have a random question to ask, their team comes back with answers. Their team works through our concerns with solutions.

For the level of service provided, their price is very reasonable. If you compare their cost to that of a full-time employee, it’s really a deal for us. Their team includes content creators and internet marketing specialists. If we were to take that in-house, we could easily triple or quadruple our costs. At the end of their reports, they remind us of their entire team that we can access, which is unique.

No, not as far as their process. It’s a little too early to say.

We wanted to update our website and generate leads. A whole lot hasn’t come into fruition yet, so patience is key.

Digital Marketing for Clinical Psychology Practice

"The team is very engaged and professional, and they seem to know what they’re talking about."

May 2020 - Ongoing

WebFX leads both local and global SEO efforts. Their work has involved revamping a website, writing copy for the website, updating citations, and creating blog content. They also manage social media marketing.

Boston, Massachusetts
David Rainen
Owner, Merrimack Valley Psychological Associates

In just a few months, WebFX has managed to produce great results. Their work has contributed to month-over-month (MoM) growth in new patient calls, as well as an increase in engagement on social media. They are a transparent partner, constantly keeping the internal team abreast of their progress.

I’m the business owner of a clinical psychology practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebFX?

We were doing pretty well and then the pandemic hit. I discovered that the majority of my clients were coming from the community, so when everything shut down, the community referrals weren’t coming anymore. I realized that there was a big hole in my advertising and marketing.

WebFX has different packages, so I chose the SEO one since I was about to relaunch my website. They did local and global SEO. Additionally, they are working on redesigning and updating my website.

The team has written copy for the website and updated the citations, and they’re also creating blog content. Their social media manager does all of my social media marketing.

I have two direct contacts: a digital manager, who’s managing the overall project, and a social media manager.

How did you come to work with WebFX?

I did some online research, and they reached out to me immediately. They were warm, engaging, and knowledgeable.

So far, we’ve spent about $7,600.

We began working together in May 2020, and our partnership is ongoing.

Everything they’ve done for me has been really good. All of the updates made a difference, but I know that SEO takes months and they did a good job of setting my expectations.

They launched a social media campaign, and within the first 15 days, my practice went from having a minimal amount of likes to about 45 likes and about 1000 engagements, which was impressive.

Due to the pandemic, my calls had dropped down to about 21 new patient calls in May, which was really low. In June, when the website launched, my calls went up to about 47 new calls. In July, we’re already at 39 calls per month. If this trend continues, we’ll double last month’s numbers.

How did WebFX perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is great. I communicate with my main points of contact via email a couple of times a week. We also have conference calls 2–3 times per month, depending on what we’re doing.

I can easily contact them, and they check in with me every step of the way. The team is very transparent about everything they’re doing and which staff member is doing what. They also break it down so that I can understand.

I have friends who’ve hired marketing companies, and they always say that it’s not clear what the agency is working on. WebFX is very transparent and on top of everything.

No, not at the moment. It’s been worth more than the investment.

Don’t be afraid of the investment. In the two months that I’ve worked with them, I’ve seen great growth. Spending a little bit now makes a big difference later.

The team is very engaged and professional, and they seem to know what they’re talking about. They’re not afraid to give me their opinion about what will and won’t work. It’s been great.

They often finish ahead of time.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Local SEO Services for Commercial Kitchen Leasing Co

"We received an unexpected package of features from WebFX that has added value to our business."

May 2020 - Ongoing

Following keyword research, WebFX executed a local SEO campaign to increase rankings in search results for a commercial kitchen leasing company. They integrated tools into the site to improve data collection.

Dallas, Texas
Co-Founder, Commercial Kitchen Leasing Co

Through the application of their proprietary tools, WebFX secured valuable insight into user behavior that informed website enhancements. The team’s attentiveness and exceptional project management lead to seamless collaboration. Their dedicated customer service ensures a productive partnership.

I’m the co-founder of a company that leases commercial kitchen space.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebFX?

We had two different challenges. The first challenge was that we ranked low on Google and Bing search results. We wanted to create an SEO campaign that would raise our rankings. The second challenge was that we didn’t have a thorough analysis of what users did on our website and social media platforms. We wanted higher conversion rates that we could analyze.

WebFX developed a local SEO campaign that included identifying keywords for us to focus on as we launched the initiative. They also implemented a number of tools that provide us with different data points.

Their team created a competitor analysis tool that allowed us to closely monitor our competitors in terms of keyword analysis. They also provided a tool that allowed us to better monitor what content consumers read and how long they remain on our website.

We have a point person who interacts with the rest of the WebFX team. It’s helpful to deal with only one person instead of 10–15 different individuals.

How did you come to work with WebFX?

We interviewed 4–5 different SEO firms, both local and national. I found WebFX through an online forum where one of their teammates discussed their solutions and appreciation for the company. I looked into them and saw their number of reviews. When we talked, they seemed knowledgeable and offered a number of proprietary tools that I hadn’t seen from any other SEO company. Their tools and level of engagement ultimately made my decision.

There’s a higher cost upfront with SEO companies depending on the size of the campaign. That price dwindles as the engagement transitions more towards maintenance.

Right now, we’re paying $3,500 per month. That’ll reduce to the $1,500 range starting next month.

We started the engagement in May 2020, and it’s ongoing.

We implemented a tool through which we can better analyze how long different customers or prospective clients stay on our website and what they view. Based on that data, we redesigned parts of our website.

They also implemented a telephone marketing tool. We’re better able to track who’s calling our company. We integrate that data with our HubSpot data to understand our leads and conversions. Their tools have already proven useful to us.

How did WebFX perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a weekly meeting with our project manager when she goes over what their team accomplished. She also explains their technologies to the extent that we’re interested in the information. Over the course of a week, we engage with our project manager 6–7 times via e-mail. It’s been incredible to have that level of engagement from a third-party service provider.

WebFX also has a project calendar that allows us to track what their team does on any given day. It’s been a benefit to not have an SEO project on our plate. Their project management’s honestly incredible.

The first way that WebFX stands out is through their use of proprietary tools. They have a number of tools that I haven’t seen from other national companies. We received an unexpected package of features from WebFX that has added value to our business.

The second way they stand out is through their level of service. Their team’s responsive and transparent. That allows us to feel more comfortable about the project’s progress by understanding exactly when milestones will be achieved.

Constructive feedback’s important, but I can’t think of anything for them to improve. At this point, we’ve had a wholly positive experience.

Before engaging any SEO firm, you should have a clear understanding of your goals. Make them broader than simply trying to increase your Google rankings because there’s much more to accomplish. Once you engage an SEO firm, readjust your objectives to include more specific goals and KPIs according to that firm’s capabilities.

Their team was willing to price match. If we don’t rise to a level in the rankings, we can have our money back.
    I already have.

Content & SEO Services for Private Campgrounds Co

"Their care for us as a client is apparent and genuine, which makes a difference."

WebFX provides digital marketing services to increase website traffic for a private campground company. The team performs keyword research, develops content, and builds links to support SEO campaigns.

Billings, Montana
External Content Manager, Kampgrounds of America, Inc.

Informed by a depth of knowledge about the business, WebFX successfully enhanced content initiatives to produce a 117% growth in organic traffic. The team exceeds expectations, providing insights into growth opportunities outside their scope. Their proactivity ensures a productive engagement.

We’re the largest system of privately-owned campgrounds in the US and Canada. We have about 520 locations of which most are franchise locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebFX?

We wanted to create content for our blog and website that would improve our ability to grab organic traffic. We felt that by working with a partner that specializes in SEO, we could move the needle even further.

WebFX provides us with content that’s mostly published on our blog. They learned our business, which allows them to suggest new content avenues. Their team does keyword research and identifies ways to create content that would improve our rankings for keywords. They also work with us on our link building efforts.

Their team works well with our other partner that manages our PPC campaigns. If WebFX creates a piece that experiences good traffic, they’ll suggest that our other partner promote it.

We work with a project manager Cheyenne (Internet Marketing Analyst) who has been our main contact throughout the partnership.

How did you come to work with WebFX?

We looked into a few different agencies but chose WebFX based on their website content. It was apparent that their team was knowledgeable about content marketing. Their content seemed leaps and bounds above their competitors.

We probably spend between $50,000–$70,000 a year.

We started our partnership in January 2018, and it’s ongoing.

We’ve seen incredible growth in organic traffic to our blog. Last month, we had a 117% growth in organic traffic. We’ve also started to rank in the first and second spots on the first search results page for keywords. That’s following through with revenue. We’ve easily made back our investment and then some.

Their team quickly learned our business. They suggest great new content avenues where we can make an impact.

How did WebFX perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a scheduled monthly call and our project manager always checks in. She’s flexible in her role. For example, she was forthcoming with ideas that weren’t in her scope of work when COVID-19 hit. She went above and beyond, which showed investment in our brand. I’m impressed by the relationship.

There’s a tangible difference between other SEO providers and WebFX. Their care for us as a client is apparent and genuine, which makes a difference. The project management by Cheyenne is definitely a huge plus. She doesn’t forget tasks and makes sure we’re up to date.

They have a new platform for providing content, which is overall great. However, it’s clunky in transferring written content into the backend of our blog. It takes a little longer than I would like it to, but it’s not a complaint that would keep me from using their services.

In the beginning, we felt close to our brand and felt that we knew what we should do. Once we gave them more range, they noticed opportunities that we didn’t because we were too close to our brand. Don’t be afraid to give them space to bring in their own ideas.

GOLD VERIFIED