Going beyond the call

VoiceNation is the premier professional live answering service with unmatched quality and service. Voted the highest ranked answering service in 2016 for its professionalism, value and call quality by Clutch.co and named “Top Provider in Industry” by PC World, VoiceNation is positioned as a knowledge leader with innovations in pricing, service, and proprietary open source technology.

The innovative research and development with Open Source software for the telephony industry, along with the intense staff development training program positions VoiceNation’s technology, team members, and communities everywhere for growth and success.

Free trial

Monthly subscriptions:

QuickStart: 0 mins. Only pay for minutes used.

40 for 40: 40 mins for $40/mo.

Business: 75 mins for $99/mo

Pro: 125 mins for $149/mo

Platinum: 250 mins for $249/mo

2003
Buford, GA
  • VoiceNation Buford, GA
    866-766-5050

Answering Services for Marketing Company

"That level of attentiveness, organization, and professionalism is what sets Voice Nation apart."

n/a

Voice Nation receives phone calls through the main number on the firm's website. Customers are now getting a live person instead of a voice recording. They took notes and sent detailed emails back. If the contacts are coming from Voice Nation, it means they’re legitimate leads and not spam.

Atlanta, Georgia
Lynne Moyer
CEO, Luminate Marketing

The notes that came through were pretty useful. Voice Nation's account manager checked in once a month asking if there was anything that needed to be added or changed, and confirmed that the messaging included the correct information. This level of attentiveness, organization, and professionalism set Voice Nation apart from similar companies.

I am the founder and CEO of Luminate Marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Voice Nation?

We’d had a Google Voice phone number listed on our website. It would automatically record voicemails from potential clients or people reaching out to the company. That would be shot to an email account to which we all had access to and to which we could respond. Unfortunately, even though people would try to reach out to our company during business hours, we would be tied up in meetings and missed opportunities by being limited to only receiving voicemails. Those went to our email folder along with everything else, and didn’t feel as much of a priority. If we have 100 emails from existing clients, and only a couple of voicemails, the latter won’t feel like priorities even though they definitely are, especially from a sales and lead generation perspective.

When we found Voice Nation, we were excited about the prospect and opportunity of being able to capture missed calls and have a live person answer the phone rather than just a voicemail recording. It would be a much more professional approach which would present us as an established and credible business.

How did you integrate the answering services into your company’s operations?

Voice Nation receives our phone calls through the main number on our website. It’s the same process as before in this regard, but people are actually getting a live person receiving the phone call. They take notes on our behalf and sends us detailed emails. We know that if they’re coming from Voice Nation, they’re legitimate leads and not spam.

Voice Nation has access to an email address which is associated with our sales activities. Once that email is sent over to us, we’re able to follow up immediately with the contact.

Why would you recommend this answering service over comparable companies?

We tried a couple of companies before Voice Nation but felt like they weren’t that professional or organized. I wasn’t consistently getting quality information from the people answering the phone. With Voice Nation, we haven’t had that experience. The notes that have come through have been pretty useful, to the point where the account manager will check in with us once a month or more often asking if there’s anything we want to be added or changed, and if the messaging was reflective of the type of information that we wanted to receive. That level of attentiveness, organization, and professionalism is what sets Voice Nation apart.

On an annual or monthly basis, how much does your company spend to use this answering service?

We spend $40 per month on Voice Nation’s services.

Can you share any success, metrics, or overall results of your integration of this service?

I could probably do a bit of digging, but if I had to ballpark it without looking at a list of invoices, I would say that we’re reclaiming about 60% of the opportunities which were lost before. The reason for this number is that, sometimes, the people calling in are not really qualified leads, are not a good fit for us, or they’re actually people trying to partner with us rather than potential clients.

Something unanticipated which has surfaced is that, even though we thought we were getting all our calls in the email, many more people were calling the Google number and dropping off without leaving a message. When we first pushed to Voice Nation, I was shocked at how many phone calls we were getting. It turned out that we had been getting them all along, but people simply didn’t want to leave a message.

Were there any features/tools that you were really impressed by offered by Voice Nation?

What impressed me the most was that Voice Nation was willing to let me custom select fields which I required the people answering the calls to fully fill out and submit to us. I didn’t want to receive a contact’s name without their company name, for example, because then I wouldn’t be able to research them on LinkedIn and figure out more information before calling back. A phone number is important as well, obviously. We’re thinking about adding email as well, for the cases when we can’t shoot prospects a quick phone call back.

Looking back, are there any areas of the service that you feel could be added or improved upon?

I’ve tried to pretend I was someone else and called Voice Nation just to see how they performed. I had a pretty good experience; the first guy I talked to blew me away, and I thought I needed to hire him, which I technically did. I’m not sure about the consistency of the people answering the phone, but I’ve never had a client say that we should let go of our secretary, so I assume we’re getting nice, consistent professionals answering the phone.

Have you had to interact with the answering service’s support team or reference their support resources?

If we have any problems, we can simply call one of their representatives and have the issue fixed.

• N/A Scheduling
  • N/A Cost

Answering Services for Property Rental Company

"Voice Nation's team was extremely attentive and very helpful. They gave us great advice from the beginning."

n/a

The property rental company hired Voice Nation's answering services to attend their clients whenever the owner or property manager were unavailable.

Columbus, Indiana
Katrina Wilhelm
Owner, KD Rentals

They appreciated the live operator option and the easy-to-use script-changing tool to provide more accurate information on available property rentals. Voice Nation's team was extremely attentive and very helpful. Customer support was cited as outstanding.

Please provide a brief description of your company and the role that you play there?

My business is KD Rentals, which is an investment property management company in Columbus, Indiana. I’m a co-owner of the company with my husband, Dan.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address when you approached Voicenation?

All my properties are in Columbus, Indiana, and I have an on-the-ground property manager there who usually deals with any issues that arise from my tenants. Sometimes they can’t contact her, or they feel the need to call me.

How did you integrate the answering services into your company’s operations?

If I’m not able to answer the phone when they call, the call goes to Voice Nation. They take the name and number, and a description of the issue, and text that information to me.

Why would you recommend this answering service over comparable companies?

My husband had done some research before we picked Voice Nation. They have the live operator option, whereas others had voicemail options. I liked that touch.

On an annual or monthly basis, how much does your company spend to utilize this answering service?

It averages out to about $100 a month.

Can you share any success, metrics, or overall results of your integration of Voice Nation?

I don’t have any. I know it definitely helps me out, but I don’t have any metrics.

I have the ability to change the script. I rent rooms, apartments, and houses, so the information that the operators give prospective tenants can vary. Their scripting tool allows me to change the information, depending on the rentals currently available. That’s very handy, and it’s easy for me to update the script.

No. We set everything up, and Voice Nation's team was extremely attentive and very helpful. They gave us great advice from the beginning. We tested it and found a problem in the beginning, and they worked diligently to get it fixed. We’ve had no issues at all.

No. We had one point of contact and worked directly with him. When I send anything to their scripting department, they let me know when it’s live. We haven’t had the need to deal with anyone else.

Overall Score There’s always room for improvement. Maybe Voice Nation needs to advertise a little better. We searched out and found them, but we had never heard of them before.
  • N/A Scheduling
  • N/A Cost

Affordable Answering Service

"Voice Nation helped us to maintain our business operation successfully without any hurdles."

Miami, FL
Executive, Finance

Recommendations:

Before selecting a company to avail a service we have to research in all the fields & read true genuine reviews, whether it is suitable for us to have for our company or not.

Experience:

To operate and maintain a successful business we have to consider from the bottom to the top of the issues. Voice Nation helped us to maintain our business operation successfully without any hurdles. To answer customers 24/7 and if there is any problem, solve it within a time limit. From the beginning we never had any problem with this service & helped us to move ahead with all the success.

Pros:

Affordable, approachable & affirmative.

Cons:

Very rare incidents which we ignore to have a best company's service.

Reliable Autoreceptionist Answering Service

"This answering service provider is well known and reliable."

Etowah, TN
Associate, Sales

The service works well.

Experience:

This answering service provider is well known and reliable. We use the auto receptionist answering service. It helps us to keep in contact with our customers.

Pros:

The ease of use.

Cons:

Nothing

Voice Nation Increases Employee Productivity

"It is easy to use, easy to track and provides great insight and reporting."

Concord, NC
Vice President, Marketing

None.

Experience:

We needed our employees to be more productive. The company [Voice Nation] enabled them to work with our clients and customers instead of doing entry-level work. We use live answering service and voicemail. Our employees are closing 10 times more sales!

Pros:

It is easy to use, easy to track and provides great insight and reporting.

Cons:

Pricing is high but it is worth it.

User Friendly, Professional, and Reasonably Priced.

"Voice Nation has allowed our company to focus on the client and not the calls which sometimes are distracting."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Melbourne, FL
Associate

Recommendations:

This service is professional, good quality, great value.

Experience:

Time is extremely important and the need to have clients’ questions answered quickly is very important. Voice Nation has allowed our company to focus on the client and not the calls which sometimes are distracting. A person can get high quality and professional service. Auto answer and redirect. We have more time for our clients’ needs.

Pros:

User friendly, professional, and reasonably priced.

Cons:

I am quite happy with the service.

Answering Services for Transportation Company

"The performance has been up to expectations and very good."

Wadesboro, NC
Vice President, Other

Recommendations:

Can be a real asset to a mature established business.

Experience:

Voice Nation was available to a multitude of business sizes and it was a fit for the size of our company, not only in size but current and upcoming size changes. Features we use include direct answering, remote answering, and focused answering. The performance has been up to expectations and very good. There were a few dropped calls in its initial opening.

Pros:

Works to an original degree

Cons:

Have no current dislikes. And we are still discovering Voice Nation's capabilities.

Reliable Email Answering Services

"The company performs well and I never miss a call or important message."

Las Vegas, NV
Owner, Business Development

Recommendations:

The service is great as is.

Experience:

Voice Nation was recommended to me by someone who uses it. They were very happy and so am I. We hire their call answering and emails’ services. The company performs well and I never miss a call or important message.

Pros:

It's reliable.

Cons:

Nothing.

Good Performance by Automated Answering Service

"With Voice Nation the amount of complaints has dropped significantly. "

Baytown, TX
Manager, Human Resources

Recommendations:

Great company, well off. they are very respectful and helpful.

Experience:

We have heard great things about Voice Nation and that is why we picked it. Before, we were having a lot of people complaining about the customer service. With Voice Nation the amount of complaints has dropped significantly. We use their automated answering machine option. Performance has been very good. It has benefited the company because we are having less complaints, therefore the manager does not have to talk directly with the customer and just focus on getting more clients.

Pros:

The # 1 thing is the heart of the manager and company. They really want to help people and are very uplifting.

Cons:

The only con is if I have a problem I would like them to answer the phone a little faster

Voice Nation is Always Available with Quality Representatives

"The company helps with overflow of calls and when we have meetings."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Phoenix, AZ
Executive, Administration

Recommendations:

Have longer training periods.

Experience:

Voice Nation has quality representatives, provides monthly updates and training. We use after hours and overflow services. The company helps with overflow of calls and when we have meetings.

Pros:

Always available 24/7.

Cons:

New hires need to be trained better.