BORN TO INNOVATE

Vnnovate was invented by 2 extremely passionate Engineers, who had plenty of options with their existing ventures to earn money and live life peacefully but to its contrast being rebellious in nature they thought of building something innovative and meaningful with its software touch.

With the cumulative experience of 30+ years, they have already worked with some of the world's biggest Brands like Microsoft, Apple, Nokia, Motorolla, and many more.

Vnnovate is a part of royal crucible company with some excellent technical backup .We are a family of passionate and enthusiastic team of developers , Designers and Testers who thrives themselves in this digital Era.

All our efforts would not have been successful without the constant support of our web team .Giving its endless efforts covering major domains like: Mobile , Web, ROR, Cold fusion, Python, AR-VR and Clound Solutions.

=> Accomplishments:-

• ISO 9001:2008 Certified

NASSCOM Certified

GESIA Certified Member

PayPal Certified Member

Amazon Certified Member

IGDA (International Game Developers Association) Certified Firm

“WE LOVE TO DESIGN AND BUILD YOUR BEAUTIFUL DREAM”

Ahmedabad, India

3. Mr. Alexander - Austria
  4. Mr. Bernd - Germany
  5. Mr. Amadi - Malesia

ONSEEN - Pizza Delivery App

•Pizza Lovers!! This app shows pizza centres around users. There are different offers available so user can chose best one.

•Key Features:

•GPS map with pizza centres

•Offers

•Barcode scanning for offers an delivery

NKeW - Smart Student APP

•This application is specially developed for smart students around the Globe. NKEW is one such application which integrates students and lectures in one simple application.

•Group chat

•Broadcast message

•Feedback / comments from teachers

Kayoeru – Fitness APP

•Its Japan based fitness app which has translation features as well . Especially designed with multilingual features , this application involves all fitness moves and live videos on the app .

•Customized class booking of Yoga, Gym

•Paypal Payment

•Gym Service provider and User side app’s different functionality

iCutMusic - APP

•I-cut Music is specially designed for all the DJ’s and music creators . This application is hosted by experienced music directors . Here the user can request for customized songs as per their requirements . (Under Development)

•Custom song editing

•Payment on music delivery

•Play , Download and Share music

Foxx Legacy - Business App

•Foxx Legacy app is an easy to use set of messaging tools. The app automatically formats messages about products and the Foxx Legacy business opportunity.

•Key Features:-

•Business material Video

•Sharing via email or text

•generated unique key

•iOS – LIVE URL: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/foxx-legacy/id1160218602?mt=8

•Android – LIVE URL : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.WorkDigital.app&hl=en

Flyevo - Live Image Capture App

•Extremely rich UI with excellent intelligent concept of measuring speed of flying object with live streaming cameras and SDK .With keen précised valves and calculation this application give outstanding outcome .

•Key features:

•Live image capture and automatic live speed calculation

•Detection of the object with utmost precision

•Storing history of the calculated speed for future ease

Dispensary / Medical - APP

•Its e- commerce app specially design for “Medicines” to be deliver.

•Medicine Delivery

•All features of basic e commerce app

•Online payment with Paypal and COD avilable

Chat and Email Combo - App

•For an organization or an individual we have created one stop solutions “Chat and Email”. Solutions developed sing Quickblox and created own customized code for one platform app which support video call , chat and email functions.

•Key features:

•One to one and Group chat

•Video Call

•Customized Email functionalities

All pardon - Live Alert App

•ALERT!! This concept is very unique and useful in daily life. If you are watching movie in theatre and someone call you, then this app will give pop up notification that would you like to skip watching some good scene of movie ? Its highly coded GPS based which works as per selected location and keep remind you to select your priority.

•Key Features:

•Worker and customer online tracking

•Invoice creation and submission

•GPS Map showing estimated time to reach the destination

Sports Nutrition (Recover and Refuel) APP

•Recover and Refuel app is wonderful app for sports person and coach. Merge sports teams from Teamsnap API and suggest food based on match.

•TeamSnap API

•Customized food preference (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)

•Reminder via push notification as per game schedule (Pre game, Post game food suggesiton)

Market Place : Buy - Sell App

•This app is Local Nigerian classified ads and community site, designed to connect people who want to buy or sell products or services online in a convenient way.

•Buy – Sell products

•Different categories wise ads listing

•GPS information for nearest product buy - sell

Afghansmat - Music app and website

•AfghanSmart is particularly designed for the lovers of Afghan Music . As name suggest , this application will take you in a  tour to beautiful afghan music and leave you under the era of enchanting Afghanistan  Culture. Its accessible in iOS, Android app and Website as well (Under Development)

•Live MP3 and Video music

•Artist wise Music

•Music Downloading

•LIVE WEBSITE URL : www.afghansmart.com

Tracktor / Minifinder

•Tracktor (Now Minifinder) Is Online Based Gps Alarm And Tracking System Offering Real Time Tracking Of Any Kind Of Gps Tracker. Tracktor® Is Easy To Use And You Can Track Unlimited Number Of Devices At The Same Time From Your Computer, Smart Phone Or A Tablet.

•Key Features:-

•Draw Live Paths On The Map

•View Trackers History Based On Date And Time

•Multiple Geo Fence

•iOS - LIVE URL : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tracktor-gps-tracking-system/id110109515...

•ANDROID - LIVE URL : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minifinder.trctr&hl=en

Web and Mobile System Development for GPS Application

"Vnnovate is really good. We are lucky to have them as our partner. It’s worth every dollar."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Vnnovate develops iOS and Android apps that interface with GPS tracking units, which are then affixed to items or people. They have also developed web platforms that have tracking and logging functionalities.

Sweden
CEO, GPS Solution

The iOS app has 4.6/5 stars in the iOS store, a testament to user satisfaction. Vnnovate had exceptional communication skills, constantly keeping the relevant parties informed of their progress. They weren’t cheap, but they had the hard skills and the interpersonal skills to earn their keep.

Our company makes a GPS tracking unit and GPS alarms for pets, human beings, and the automotive industry. I’m the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vnnovate?

Our business with Vnnovate consisted of the development of our applications for our tracking system.

Vnnovate has done design work for us, and all kinds of development needed to finish the whole project for those applications. They used Java for Android, and C for iOS. They have done all the web development projects for us, like a driver trip log system, which was done in PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and CSS. They've also done the mobile version of our tracking system, using the same technique for both desktop and mobile.

How did you come to work with Vnnovate?

We initially wanted to find up to five different companies in India who worked with this type of application. We posted some details of our project on LinkedIn, and we had our initial contact with the employees at Vnnovate about three years ago.

How much have you invested with Vnnovate?

Up to now, we have spent approximately $32,000.

We’ve worked together for the past two and a half years, and our relationship is ongoing. We are working on a new project with them.

They are really good at communication, and they’re very good developers. They’re not the cheapest ones, but they are really good. We’ve done projects with other companies in India, and Vnnovate is really good. We are lucky to have them as our partner. It’s worth every dollar.

I think it’s best just to look at the number of downloads in the app stores. There you can find what other users are saying about the application. If I tell you what I think, it doesn’t actually matter; it’s what the end consumer thinks about the application that’s the most important. We have 4.6 stars out of five, so it’s a really high grade.

We’re a small, niche type of business, and we have a lot of downloads. I think there are at least several thousand downloads in the last year, and every download is our customer who has log-in information. We are really satisfied. Most importantly, our customers are really satisfied with this application. Although it did cost a lot of money.

How did Vnnovate perform from a project management standpoint?

They are really good with project management. If you’re going to properly drive a project forward, you need to communicate well. They’re really good at communication. Even when there are problems, they are good at communicating back to us what’s happening. We know how the project is going through every step.

What did you find most impressive about Vnnovate?

When you work long-distance, it’s not so easy to drive projects.It's even hard to be a customer when you have a company far away from you. They are experts on the communication, and I always felt they were a local company.

Are there any areas Vnnovate could improve?

I don’t know how they could improve because they’ve done their job.

I have done it already.

Custom Web and Mobile Development for Shopping Platform

"At the end of the day, the work was satisfying. It went beyond my expectation."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

From preliminary discussions of trends in the market through coding the deliverables, Vnnovate is the primary development partner for a website and app for simultaneous buying and selling of goods.

Malaysia
Owner, Shopping Platform

Vnnovate contributes a strong aesthetic sensibility, developmental expertise, and the ability to explain their work to laymen. They are responsive at all hours, even on holidays; there is always someone to answer questions. They were willing to resolve issues that were outside their scope of work.

We are a startup marketplace platform where people are buying and selling simultaneously. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vnnovate?

We are designing our website and app. We are trying to develop everything we need to have a good operating system for our customers and clients. Vnnovate has been working with us for a long time as our full development team.

We talked through the design phase together and the features we want in the future. We talked about the trends for this kind of business so that we can attract customers. They developed the app and website. They are also consulting with us to guide us through the process. They’re working on a custom site. I keep updating it as trends change. When I think of something I’d like to do to my site, I call them and we discuss it. They tell me the price they would charge, we negotiate, and if the price is good, we go ahead. If the price is not good, I leave the project for a while.

How did you come to work with Vnnovate?

I was looking for someone who could build an app and develop my website. I went online and chose two or three freelancers. When I saw Vnnovate’s team, I called them on Skype. At the end of the day, we started on our project. I saw they had the qualities I needed.

How much have you invested with Vnnovate?

The project will cost between $8,000 and $13,000.

We started working together six or seven months ago, and the work is ongoing. I don’t plan to stop. I’m not interested in other developers because Vnnovate has what I need to get the work done.

I’m very satisfied with their work. When I started working with Vnnovate, I was scared I wouldn’t get what people want. At the end of the day, the work was satisfying. It went beyond my expectation. We had a good development and a good design. I don’t have any complaints with the system. There were a few things I didn’t understand, but I called them up and they explained it to me.

How did Vnnovate perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always on time. They respond to my call during working hours and to my inquiries during holidays. In terms of app development a nd queries, they are very good. When I had an issue, they linked me up with the guy in charge and he explained everything to me in detail.

What did you find most impressive about Vnnovate?

Everything has been fine. I really enjoy working with them.

Are there any areas Vnnovate could improve?

I’ve had a satisfactory project with them.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Vnnovate?

To get started with anyone, make sure your goals and objectives are listed out and the work scope is well-defined. When you work with Vnnovate, you’re working with professionals. They let you know if there will be any issues with your ideas. They discuss the work scope with you so that they understand and so that you understand what you want. In terms of solving issues that are not in the work scope, they’re good at it. I once experienced that with them. I had something I wanted them to do that wasn’t in the work scope, and they were able to do it.

I would definitely recommend them.