SEO Agency of the Year - U.S. Search Awards

Gold

We're a 35 person SEO agency on a mission to unleash every company's true search potential.

With a customer success model focused on total empowerment of internal marketing leaders, we are the perfect fit for quickly growing companies.

Victorious utilizes a combination of technology and people to strategically attack the ultra-competitive search marketing channel, achieving ROI, which would normally take years, in months.

In a business atmosphere that makes it nearly impossible to find a reputable SEO partner, Victorious' unique positioning in the heart of Silicon Valley and near-perfect history of performance makes us a dependable addition to any internal marketing program. Unleash your true potential with Victorious.

San Francisco, CA

SoFi, Groupon, TopGolf, FanDuel, Hallmark, Yahoo, GE, UserTesting, Peerspace, PagerDuty, ClassDojo, ZenProspect, Audiomack, Offerpad, MegaPath, Igloo Software, Apica Systems, Abra, Redbooth, Wandera, ServiceMax, Mintel, Ticket Club, Brainscape, Green Bits, The Shutter Store, Ember, Felix Gray, Swimco, Stockinger, Rank & Style, Pets Best, LoftSmart, Enplug, SQLStream, Singlewire, Kiosk, StitchLabs, ThousandEyes, and Bissell

Victorious + Felix Gray - 3,708% Increased Organic Revenue

FELIX GRAY, a fun team developing cutting edge computer glasses, sought out Victorious’ partnership to transform their presence in search.

The computer glasses market is relatively new with many flourishing competitors looking to seize market share. As a result, many of Felix Gray’s competitors are investing heavily into SEO, leaving Felix Gray’s website with low search visibility and struggling

organic sales.

142.85% Increased Organic Page Views

3,708% Increased Organic Revenue Year-over-Year

729.03% Increased Organic Conversion Rate Year-over-Year

Victorious + Exceptional Villas - 1,757% Increase in Organic Search Traffic

A talented team of luxury travel professionals, Exceptional Villas initially contracted Victorious to increase qualified organic leads. Since July 2017, we’ve transformed their website into a massive lead-generating machine. But this wasn't always the case.

From inception, we encountered a myriad of issues: suboptimal metadata, non-existent SERP positioning, and thin content. Additionally, the site was uniquely

built around hundreds of geo-focused pages. Lastly, Exceptional Villas wasn’t ranked on the first page of Google for a single keyword.

Results:

301% Total Increase in Keywords Ranked (26,740 vs 8,897)

1,757% 18-Month Increase in Organic Search Traffic (104,457 vs 15,555)

Increase from 155 to 872 Keywords on 1st Page (as of July 2018)

780% Return on Investment ($7.80 Organic Search Revenue Per $1.00 Spent)

Victorious + Tailors Keep - 112% Growth in Total Organic Sessions

Tailors Keep reached out to Victorious in serious need. A beautifully designed men’s shop in the heart of Downtown San Francisco, Tailors Keep looks positioned for steady local business. They make exceptionally well-made men’s clothing, and have a loyal customer base.

However, the sheer amount of competition was choking their business. With the high overhead in downtown San Francisco comes a thrive-or

die-business model. And with a low footprint on organic search and zero digital leads coming into the store, Tailors’ Keep was struggling to not just thrive - but survive.

Results:

621% Increase in Keywords Ranked in Top 100 (1,200 vs. 193)

112% Growth in Total Organic Sessions (11,490 vs 5,411)

124.8% Growth in Total Local Organic Sessions (4,808 vs 2,138)

817% Increase in Phone Call Tracking Leads via Organic Search (605 vs. 74)

513% Increase in Keywords Ranked in Top 10 (41 vs. 8)

SEO for Charitable Fashion Brand

"It felt good working with Victorious, it was a very pleasant experience overall."

Nov. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Victorious improved SEO and search engine rankings to increase traffic for a charitable website.

Wilmington, North Carolina
Marketing Director, Charitable Fashion Brand

The team’s efforts resulted in a 50% growth margin for keywords on search engine first page results. Victorious was pleasant and communicative, making them easy to work with.

I am the co-founder and marketing director of a fashion brand that uses profits to feed children in need.

For what projects/services did your company hire Victorious?

We hired Victorious to improve our SEO.

We wanted to drive more traffic to our site and increase our overall sales.

We found Victorious through a Google search and decided to use them based on positive reviews. One of their account managers and I discussed their workflow and organization before starting our collaboration.

​​​​​​Describe the project in detail.

They started with working to understand our brand and needs. They then selected keywords to target and I wrote multiple rich content pages, which they implemented on the site. They also performed a thorough SEO clean-up on each page.

I worked with a project manager who answered my questions and provided me with weekly update reports.

Between September 2017 and January 2018, our site improved its ranking for various keywords, amassing a total of 915 positions for target keywords identified at the beginning of the campaign. We achieved 50% growth for the total number of keywords ranked by Google. In September 2017, only 33 keywords were ranked on the first page. By the beginning of February 2018, there were 59 keywords on the first page of Google SERPs. Ranking for highly coveted positions meant higher conversions and more qualified leads.

How did the Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is pleasant and responsive.

What impresses you about the Victorious?

Their communication and knowledge of SEO are great. It felt good working with Victorious, it was a very pleasant experience overall.

SEO for Janitorial Business

“They definitely helped our ranking.”

Jan. - Oct. 2017

Hired to increase online business leads, they provided SEO services including improving keyword ranking and link building. They also worked to increase the word count for even more hits.

Owner, Green Living Planet

They improved the ranking and increased the number of leads coming in through the website. Their responsive project management was appreciated, and the monthly reports detailing the work and results impressed.

I’m the owner of Green Living Planet in San Francisco, which provides commercial janitorial services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Victorious?

We wanted to get more business from our website. We’re looking for contract jobs.

They provided SEO services. They worked on keyword rankings and helped us to get a better ranking on Google. They did link building to enhance the SEO. We discussed keyword research. With an extra fee, they wanted us to lengthen the content to a higher word count so we made more pages. They recommended that I hire someone to write my blog to increase the word count

How did you come to work with Victorious?

I found them on Google where they showed up as a number 1 ranking so I interviewed them. They are based in San Francisco and I liked that they are local. I was confident they could help me.

I invested $15,000.

We worked together from January to October 2017.

They definitely helped our ranking. I’m satisfied with their work. I have more leads coming in, some from Google and some from other sites. There was a lot of improvement.

How did Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

They did really well. Whenever I asked them a question, they responded quickly. We have a monthly conference call to review our ranking status. I have a report every month showing the work they’ve done, which was great. I was mainly in contact with a project manager. We communicated over phone and email.

What I liked the most was the monthly reporting and having 1 point of contact. Whenever I have a question, I can reach out and get a response right back.

No. From the customer point of view, the most important thing is the communication and knowing what they’re doing for us. They did well with that.

Overall Score It’s all good. It’s a good company, and they follow up. They keep me informed about what they have done every month and the results.
    As a business owner, you always hope to spend less. There were a lot of things that we had to improve on with added costs.
    They’re good at what they do, and we had success with them. I would definitely recommend them.

SEO Campaign for Christian Nonprofit

"They set ambitious turnaround times and they met all of them."

Jan.-Jun. 2017

Victorious improved site conversions and organic traffic for a nonprofit. The team pinpointed keywords to implement into the site’s backend and metadata and also advised on blog content improvements.

Michigan
Matt Zowada
Mobilization Director, Ethnos360 Bible Institute

The engagement led to an overall increase in organic traffic and total site visitors. Victorious was very thorough in their keyword research and listened to the needs and opinions of the nonprofit. They offer competitive prices for an honest approach to SEO that is timely and consistent.

I’m the mobilization director (basically a marketing director) at a large missionary organization that plants churches all around the world in areas that don’t have access to the Gospel, either because of language or lack of a physical church. We’re a faith-based nonprofit with about 3,000 missionaries globally. The headquarters is in Florida.

I’m part of that larger nonprofit, but the Bible institute where I work is only about 150 students and 30 or 40 staff.  It’s part of missionary training. We’ve got two Bible institutes. One is in Wisconsin and one in Michigan. Our Bible institutes train future missionaries. My wife and I work at the first phase of missionary training with this organization called Ethnos 360 in Michigan.

There’s definitely an international side of things, but for us at the Bible institute, we’re looking more in the United States. The organization has training centers in 7 or 8 different countries. We aren't a hub for everybody coming in, but we are the hub for Canada and the United States. Our institutes each have their own sites. We actually just changed names, so the new website is e360bible.org.

What challenge were you trying to address with Victorious?

Our website’s SEO had a lot of issues. We had no overarching strategy and needed someone to help organize the backend. Ultimately, we wanted to increase our web reach to improve our lead generation numbers. Victorious was the first group that we used.

Most of the work that we had Victorious do with us is for the website of our Bible institute. They redid our whole website. They didn’t design it, but from the backend, they reorganized and restructured it to better facilitate SEO. They went through the keyword research with us, which was very thorough. The other big gap in our website was the meta descriptions; we had absolutely no meta descriptions before. They implemented the keywords there too.

They also helped us figure out how our blog could be more effective for us. We didn’t have a strategy in place. With all the keyword research, we implemented more effective and successful blog practices. Blog management has been more on our end. We have our own content writer here. But Victorious evaluated the blogs we had done and suggested things we could change to help improve our rankings.

Victorious also gave us detailed reports. Every step of the way, they told us what they were doing and the effects that they saw so far.

How did you come to work with Victorious?

Even though I’m not super knowledgeable about SEO, I did a lot of my own research before hiring them. I’ve done several general SEO courses on my own, so I knew some of the things to look for. I wanted a company that had legitimate practices, not someone who manipulated the system. It’s called white hat and black hat practices. A white hat is good. A black hat would be moderately sketchy. We also had a small budget and needed to find someone to work within those constraints.

I looked at SEO companies for around 2 months. I looked at 10-15 different organizations that I thought could work with us. One of the main reasons why I picked Victorious is because they had experience in the faith based arena. We are unique in what we do and we wanted someone who had worked with nonprofits and faith based organizations before and could understand our needs.

We’ve spent around $12,000.

We worked together from January 2017 until June 2017. We’re getting ready to hire them back again. The reason we stopped in June is because we were changing the name of our Institute. We wanted them to help us with the name change, and, budget wise we wanted to pause our allocation of finances to save for when we started back up under the new name. They will help us implement our name change in the SEO.

We’ve been really happy with them and the work they’ve done. Our results from this year compared to last year have been really good. I can’t credit them with 100% of these results because we built a new website and are more mobile friendly, but a huge percentage of it can be attributed to the work they did. There have been several Google algorithm changes, but because Victorious only implements white hat practices, we only ever saw a boost when that happened.

Actual statistics for our site's improvement included our organic traffic, which increased by 58% April 2017 compared to April 2016. Our total users from October 2016 to May 2017 increased by 48.3%. Our total sessions increased over that same time period by 51.32%. The organic traffic was largely due to them. The blog writing we did, which was based on their keyword research, helped influence our writing.

How did Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

I was really happy with their overall responsiveness. They were good listening to our feedback. I could email them with something I wanted to talk about and I’d usually get a response in the same day. We were normally able to set up a meeting that week or early the next week if it was something that needed 30 minutes or an hour.  If I had a quick question, we could usually talk that day or the next day.

They set their own timelines most of the time. We didn’t have anything that was really time-sensitive. They set ambitious turnaround times and they met all of them.

I’ve never worked with other providers, but I did my research. I found Victorious’ prices competitive and all the staff there are nice to work with. I’ve worked with people who wield their knowledge like a sledgehammer where I feel like I don’t have any input on my end. Victorious is knowledgeable but they’re also humble and not so conceited to think that they have all the answers. That’s what we were looking for. I was looking for somebody who could be competitively priced and who I could have a conversation with about our vision and goals. Humility and knowledge and understanding of their area was really good. They’re willing to listen and take the time to get to know who you are and what you’re trying to accomplish. I appreciate that.

I don’t have any areas of negative feedback. The turnaround time and the response time was good.

Overall Score There’s nothing glaring or no issues that come to mind in regards to our working with them.
    We hit every timeline that we wanted. They did the keyword research on time. Everything was on target for us. They never fell behind at any point.
    I did my research. We’re not a big school or anything. We had pretty limited budget.
    Google even changed their algorithm several times and it only helped boost our site because they approached SEO the right way.
    I’d definitely refer them to colleagues, although I don’t have any experience as a large organization. If I was recommending them to a big organization, I’d have them look into how scalable they are.

SEO for Musician Booking Platform

"Their specialist knowledge and communication skills are second to none."

Aug. 2018 - July 2019

Victorious provided both technical and content-based SEO. They spearheaded technical reviews and audits, backlinking and social signaling efforts, and content deliver strategies.

London, UK
Stan McLeod
CEO, Headliner Entertainment

Web traffic has grown markedly thanks to the year-long engagement. Victorious worked quickly and displayed strong technical and communication abilities.

I am CEO of Headliner. Headliner is an online marketplace connecting musicians and artists with anyone who wants to book them.

For what projects/services did your company hire Victorious?

Primarily for SEO, both technical and content-driven.

Our aim was to increase traffic to the platform, delivering customers into our sales funnel.

Victorious came highly recommended via a number of sources. Once we had seen the scope of some of their work, it was an obvious choice to hire them.

They devised an entire SEO strategy for the business, from technical reviews and audits to backlinking strategy, social signaling, and content delivery.

We had a specific account director that worked closely with myself and the technical team to ensure the strategy was implemented month by month. There were clear actions and deliverables on both sides, followed by an outcome-driven review at the end of each period.

Our web traffic increased significantly as a result of the 12 months of work.

Extremely effective. If anything, our team at times had trouble keeping pace with the implementation. This was purely a resources problem from our side.

Their specialist knowledge and communication skills are second to none.

None.

SEO Consulting for Dating Company

"They have a great technical understanding of SEO combined with favorable results."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Victorious performed a website audit and formed a proposal for a robust SEO strategy to introduce the company’s concept in the US. They worked in hand with a local team and provide monthly reporting.

Sydney, Australia
Brett Couston
CEO, CitySwoon

Their involvement has bolstered nation-wide growth for the targeted keywords as well as a plan for future progress. Victorious’ ongoing guidance, responsiveness, and proactive approach lead to outstanding outcomes.

I am CEO of CitySwoon, a tech-based dating events company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Victorious?

We were launching into the US market with our targeted speed dating service and needed to gain visibility and traction for our online dating website.

We found them after searching on Google and interviewed them.

Victorious conducted a thorough survey of our requirements, performed an audit, and provided a proposal. This was implemented by Victorious in conjunction with the local tech team. Each iteration driven by Victorious came with monthly reporting and guidance along the way.

We had a single point of contact and some interaction with the account manager.

Since having them on board, we’ve experienced strong growth nationally for our selected keywords and have a solid plan for more growth.

How did the Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been good in this regard, with regular communication through the use of effective project management tools. They’re very responsive and proactive as well.

What impresses you about the Victorious?

There’s nothing they need to improve. If the project slowed at any point, it’s probably on us.

Overall Score It’s hard to fault them.
    They’re very good in this regard.
    They offer fair pricing.
    Victorious provides an excellent service and good results.

SEO Services for Bespoke Safe Producer

“They were simply great and real professionals.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Victorious provided SEO services to a luxury manufacturer and retailer, working to improve brand awareness and sales in the U.S. market.

Munich, Germany
Matthias Fitzthum
CEO, Stockinger Safety First Class GmbH

Their work was excellent quality, with the team managing the project smoothly and professionally at all times. Their services are good value and they are able to handle complex projects with ease.

Stockinger Safes manufacture and retail luxury safes. I’m the CEO & Managing Partner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Victorious?

We needed SEO services to optimize our search engine results in the U.S. market.

We wanted to gain higher brand awareness and increase our sales in this market.

We searched online for SEO companies in the U.S. and they were the top-ranked result, which was convincing enough for us.

They provided SEO services for our products in the U.S. market.

We’ve been in contact with two people from their team.

I don’t have any details at this time, but they were excellent and we highly recommend others work with them.

How did the Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

They were simply great and real professionals. Their efforts were amazing.

What impresses you about the Victorious?

The ease with which they handled extremely complex issues.

Overall Score The project was very well done.
    It was easy and professional.
    It’s a worthwhile investment.
    They are the benchmark for quality.
    But only to real friends!

Gold