White Label WordPress Agency

Delivering intelligent solutions and captivating experience for client is our pride.

Targetiv offers design & WordPress development solutions to simplify business services. We help agencies flourish.

We love to solve the problem and working with clients to seek out the best possible solution. We're serious about delivering great outcomes within the budget.

Our studio is located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. From here we work with clients across the globe.

We are Business Oriented, Big Picture Player, AGILE.

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Nuage Properties Image

Nuage Properties

Presenting another of our projects – URL: http://nuage-properties.com (link is external), created for a real estate company from New York.

Client was looking for a website with modern look and functionality.

We made a fresh design from scratch, made a custom WordPress theme for Back-End part. We built a custom plugin to manage the listing manually, which

can be used in parallel to IDX/MLS feed.

The site is easy-to navigate, works well on different devices.

Awaj Foundation Image

Awaj Foundation

Presenting you one of our projects – URL: http://awajfoundation.org/ (link is external), created for a local RMG sector labor organization.

Client was looking for a fresh face of their organization. We designed their logo and presented a clean, modern website design.

Website is developed from scratch, converted to a custom WordPress theme. We also made a

custom plugin to manage site structure.

Site structure is simple – you won’t see slow and packed pages. Whole website is dynamic and editable from back-end. The site is easy-to navigate, works well on different gadgets.

New Venture Escrow Image

New Venture Escrow

Presenting one of our projects – URL: https://newventureescrow.com (external link), created for a top real estate escrow company from California.

Client was looking for revamp of their website with modern look and functionality.

We made a fresh design from scratch, made a custom WordPress theme for Back-End part. Later we added Elementor in few pages to

facilitate quick and easy page building.

Site structure is simple – you won’t see slow and packed pages. Subtle animations made the website elegant. Whole website is dynamic and editable from back-end. The site is easy-to navigate, works well on different gadgets.

Web Development for Seafood Sourcing Company

"They’re very helpful, and they provided guidance along the way."

Jul. 2019 - Ongoing

Targetiv is developing a website based on provided requirements.

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Founder, Shrimp Bangla

Internal stakeholders are pleased, and users have offered positive feedback about the website. The platform effectively differentiates stakeholders from competitors. The team provided relevant suggestions, implementing features that add value to the site.

I’m the CEO of Shrimp Bangla, an independent seafood sourcing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Targetiv?

We needed someone to develop a website that would stand out from other companies.

I just told them that I wanted a website. They have a very good imagination, and they created anything exactly as I explained it.

For example, after one sitting, they picked it up and implemented it the way I wanted it without even realizing that’s how I wanted it. They used PHP and MySQL. I’m planning to develop another few websites with them.

There are 2-3 guys working on it right now.

How did you come to work with Targetiv?

I did a Google search for a good graphics and website development team in Bangladesh.

I also called someone who used them for his website, and they said they were good. Then, I called the team and met with them at their office.

We’ve invested less than $10,000.

We started working together in July 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They put a gadget on the website that I had never thought of. For example, there are a lot of people visiting our website, and they created a contact form where the responses come to my email.

I’ve had really good responses from it—we get leads and it’s free. This feature has affected my business in a positive way. Also, our website stands out because of the graphics, pictures, and color combinations they used.

How did Targetiv perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is very professional. I wrote my requirements down step-by-step, and they did the thinking and the creating part. They’re very helpful, and they provided guidance along the way.

I know my business and what our customers want. But, I’m not good at explaining it in a developer’s language. Despite this, they understood exactly what I wanted.

It’d be nice if they charged a little less. Otherwise, everything is perfect.

Go for it. Explain your requirements in your own words. They will be able to understand what you want. They have really great experience.

Overall Score I’m very happy with them.
    They’re very sharp and on time. I never have to worry about whether they’re going to meet the time or not.
    It’s not cheap, but it’s the standard. They did the work very quickly, which is why I didn’t mind. I received a great return on my investment.
    I do recommend them.