Quality, convenience and world class technology, these are the very things that define us, here at Tanzanite Infotech. A leading name in developing applications, be it for iPhone or Blackberry or Android, we aim towards bringing to you the best and the most exquisite applications in the business.

Our company boasts of very talented and exuberant individuals who thrive at the aspect of delivering the best and only the best to our customers. Each day we endeavour to do something new, something innovative and constantly improve along with value adding to the services provided to our customers.

Founded:

Industry focus

Reviews of Tanzanite Infotech

Android App Development for Rewards Application

Mobile app development

The client is, Midnight Illusions Ltd., a small app development agency based in Ontario, Canada. This client was in need of a quick team augmentation to help deliver an Android application to the end-client. Midnight Illusions Ltd. brought on Tanzanite Infotech to help deliver this project after receiving a referral from a colleague within the app development industry. The project was successfully completed in approximately four months.

This client is extremely satisfied with their partnership with Tanzanite Infotech. This client highly recommends Tanzanite Infotech as a development partner for their ability to quickly deal with scope changes and attention to detail.

"Tanzanite Infotech over-delivered and accommodated what became a very difficult client situation."

Jason Bavington

Ontario, Canada

Average: 5 (1 vote)

I am the Director of Midnight Illusions Ltd., a full-service digital development agency based in Guelph, Ontario. We specialize in solutions for small, medium, and large size organizations.

I needed to create an Android version of a pre-existing iOS app for a client. The app is designed to allow the user to accumulate points using a Universal Product Code [UPC] while scanning at specific locations. The user is incentivized to earn points to then redeem for free merchandise.

We thought that it was important for our client to have both an iOS and Android version of the app available at launch because that would allow them to deploy the program to multiple universities and private locations throughout the US and Canada.

Tanzanite Infotech was referred to us by a colleague, someone we consider to be a mobile app development mastermind group.They came highly recommended and the overall reference was very positive.

As far as project scope, Tanzanite Infotech provided all aspects of the Android app development including complete coding and design and server interface development. We already had the design and user experience covered.

The project duration was approximately 4 months.

Our reference was very accurate in their recommendation. Tanzanite Infotech over-delivered and accommodated what became a very difficult client situation. The end-client began to constantly change aspects of product development, which had a domino effect on coding. Tanzanite handled all changes efficiently, accurately, and professionally. We did not envy their position.

Project scope and deliverables were all achieved as well. I was most impressed with their attention to detail and ability to recall previous conversations and decisions very quickly. This made my job as a project manager much easier.

Having worked with dozens of vendors over many years, I was extremely impressed with these guys. We have since rehired them for multiple upgrades to the same end-client job.

In addition, we are discussing new projects for them to work on. It's such a pleasure to discover a vendor who not only meets our expectations, but consistently exceeds our expectations.

Software Startup Mobile Development

Mobile app development

The client is a software startup that is involved in the music and media industries. There was a need to find a mobile development partner to augment the company's staff. Tanzanite Infotech was selected to provide mobile development and strategy. The work was completed in October of 2014 but more projects could be added.

The client is extremely satisfied with the work delivered by Tanzanite Infotech. They provide quality development and strong advice that has helped the client solve major problems. There are no complaints to report. Tanzanite Infotech is highly recommended to others.

"I would definitely recommend Tanzanite Infotech to anyone and everyone that wants a timely and quality vendor."

Jake M

New York Metro Area

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We are a software development company that is currently working with different companies to make our ideas a reality.

We want to get into all aspects of the mobile industry, whether it be in the financial industry or a soccer mom trying to organize her schedule.

At the moment, we are a startup that employs contractual individuals with the hope that they can become full-time employees soon.

We are an American business that is setting up to go national. I am currently the business management leader.

We are trying to have an impact in the music industry by making it easy for all artists to achieve maximum popularity for different intended audiences.

We were looking for a company to hire that had years of experience and a working knowledge of exactly what we were looking for. We came across Tanzanite Infotech and jumped right on board.

We knew that we were working with the right team when everything seemed to come together during the few times we talked. They gave us a better design and a better understanding of our own mobile application. When we thought that we had come to a barrier, they came up with solutions that we would have never discovered.

We will surely continue to work with them on different projects when we have the need.

Business Services Company Development

Web development

The client is a business services company that serves business clients and their development needs. There was a need to develop multilingual Web and mobile applications. Tanzanite Infotech was selected to partner on several projects. The work is ongoing and will last for years because of the success enjoyed thus far.

The client is extremely satisfied with the work delivered by Tanzanite Infotech. They produce great quality work and are comparable to larger, famous firms. There are no complaints to report as the end client has been satisfied with each deliverable. Tanzanite Infotech is highly recommended to others.

"Tanzanite Infotech is now a valued part of my core IT [information technology] team for new project development and ongoing support and will be for years to come."

Senior IT Executive, Business Services Firm

Los Angeles Metro Area

Average: 5 (1 vote)

The client is a business services firm that provides B2B [business-to-business] IT [information technology] projects. There was a need to find an offshore partner for full development cycle projects.

We had to find a partner, but wanted to vet the firm carefully. We decided to look at their client reviews and do an in-depth technical interview. We wanted to save money by creating a long-term partnership and save on developer costs.

Tanzanite Infotech was selected after a careful vetting process. We have had them work on multiple engagements. The development has been for Web and mobile systems. The mobile work has been for iOS and Android apps.

The cost for the multiple engagements has been more than $50,000. I think the engagement will last for several more years.

Working with Tanzanite Infotech has been a great experience. Satyadev Sain [co-founder and director at Tanzanite Infotech] and his team have done an outstanding job through all phases of the systems development life cycle and delivered multiple, concurrent projects on-time and within budget.

A key success factor was in our daily communication where business clarity and technical execution came together to provide products that exceeded our expectations. Satyadev’s team was always responsive with a can do attitude. If modifications were necessary, it was always done in a very professional manner with exceptionally quick turnaround with the highest degree of quality.

I have spent the last 20 years working in senior executive IT [information technology] positions in technical firms such as HP, and Fortune 500 companies managing outsourcing and offshore development programs.

Tanzanite Infotech has been heads and shoulders above the recognized leaders due to their ability to deliver quality projects, on time, within budget and with exceptional project management and quality development skills.

Tanzanite Infotech is now a valued part of my core IT team for new project development and ongoing support and will be for years to come.

Development for Vidkiss

Mobile app development

The client is a mobile streaming service that allows users to interact and share videos. There was a need to develop an application that tied into the database. Tanzanite Infotech was selected to develop the system. The work was completed on time.

The client is extremely satisfied with the work produced by Tanzanite Infotech. They have a broad range of skills and knowledge. There are no complaints to report. Tanzanite Infotech is highly recommended to others.

“The Tanzanite team really helped take my vision and make it a reality.”

Douglas Savage

Phoenix Metro Area

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Savage Innovations LLC, is devoted to providing quality Web and mobile services to our customers in a variety of different platforms. I am the founder and CEO.

Our goal was to create a more user-friendly social media platform for users to upload and share videos.

On the Android platform, the Tanzanite team created a video social network specifying the direct category of where the video fits, selected by the user. The videos can be liked, commented on, or shared to Facebook by other users. Filters were put in place to determine whether the user preferred watching the videos of the people they're following, the people following them, or the most popular videos.

The Tanzanite team kept in touch during the entire time we were developing this application. They provided me with alpha versions of the application to test and verify quality. All their work was provided in a timely matter. The cost was well worth the work provided. All of my questions were answered effectively and promptly. The Tanzanite team really helped take my vision and make it a reality.

I am more than thrilled with the outcome and will definitely use them again in the future. I recommend this company to anyone trying to develop a mobile app. They also did all of the server work with the databases. Their skill range is broad and doesn't lack in any area I have seen so far.

British Real Estate Firm Application Development

Mobile app development

The client is a British real estate application developer. There was a need to find a development partner for various projects. Tanzanite Infotech was selected to develop apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android. The work is ongoing and has become a true partnership.

The client is extremely satisfied with the work delivered by Tanzanite Infotech. They provide quality work and great, personal customer service. There are no complaints to report. Tanzanite Infotech is highly recommended to others.

"During the last year, Tanzanite has really helped me push my business certainly in the U.K. I’ve got no problems with them whatsoever."

Director, Real Estate App Developer

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Could you provide a brief description of your firm?

We develop estate apps, and we develop mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, and mobile sites for real estate agent clients in the United Kingdom.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m project manager.

What was your goal for the work with Tanzanite Infotech?

To create a workable product that was usable but, at the same time, better than the competition.

Can you please describe the scope of their work in more detail?

No. It’s specifically app development, but that would include iPhone, iPad, and Android.

What was your process for selecting them in the first place?

They were actually recommended to me by someone that has used them before in the U.K. as well.

Can you give a sense of the size of the project with them with either a general cost range or just the amount of work hours they contributed to the project?

I’ve worked with them for about three years now, so it’s quite a sizeable sum. It’s roughly 25 to 40 hours a week.

Is the work still ongoing or is it completed?

It’s done. I’m constantly involved in the products anyway so obviously I’ve just built up a long-term relationship with them.

Can you describe the results of their work so far?

To be honest, I wouldn’t continue using them if I wasn’t happy. During the last year, Tanzanite has really helped me push my business certainly in the U.K. I’ve got no problems with them whatsoever.

Do you happen to have any statistics or metrics that you could share about the increased success after their work?

Not really. All I know is that they have directly helped me improve my bottom line.

Is anything unique or special about Tanzanite Infotech compared to other IT firms?

To be honest, I do get a bit of a personal service. I’ve got a project manager I speak to on a daily basis. He’s very friendly. It’s not as if I’m talking to a computer.

Looking back on the work so far, is there any area that you think they could improve upon or something you might do differently?

There is nothing that I can think of to improve.

SCHEDULING: 4
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I’ve recommended them to various people already, and I will continue to do that.

JUKENETBOX Website

Jukenetbox is a free mobile APP that lets you choose the music in your favorite places at no cost. It has two ways to find your favorite Venues, by pressing VENUE button you will see a list of venues near you, and you can filter them by music or venue type, MAP button it shows your location on a map and map markers with the venues near you. From the playlist screen you will be able to easily vote the next song to be played.

Charity Footprint Mobile App & Web

Charity Footprints links personal fitness to charitable giving, using technology to gamify the traditional charitable fundraising model. Here you can set goals, select Charities, invite Sponsors and can donate money after goal completion.

Website for Learn Music

Learn playing piano in a fun and unique way, through the use of color coding concept.
Features of app:-
•Tutorial
•Recordings
•User accounts

Courier Services Website

Scoobeez is a courier service provider one page website developed in Wordpress.

Health and Fitness App

SOS Medical app is make a healthy change in your life by becoming more active, aware and motivated.

Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.

Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on duration, distance, calories burned or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.

A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.

Life Residential Property App

LIFE Residential, the modern property specialists, are a lettings, sales & management company. Life residential App enables customers to search through all our available lettings listings, filter based on precise criteria, view high quality images and access various other features in order to request a valuation, arrange a viewing and get in touch with us (amongst lots of other features).

Platform- iPhone/ iPad

abbotFox Property App

abbotFox property app Offers  Property Sales for Long Term Letting and Property Management Services of the highest standard and offering superior client service to landlords, corporate housing departments, individual tenants and buyers and sellers of property.

Platform- iPad

Pedder Property App

Pedder Property Offers  Property Sales for Short Term and Long Term Letting and Property Management Services of the highest standard and offering superior client service to landlords, corporate housing departments, individual tenants and buyers and sellers of property.

Icon Residential App

Icon Residential offers Property Sales, Short Term and Long Term Letting and Property Management Services of the highest standard and offering superior client service to landlords, corporate housing departments, individual tenants and buyers and sellers of property.

Platform- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Streets Ahead Estate Agents

Streets Ahead is a property app provide best services to our clients and allowing to meet all of our customer’s individual needs and feel reassured that they are in safe hands with our expertise and extensive knowledge.

Why Your City App

WHY is looking to help these local businesses in those cities find ways of increasing their turnover by gaining new customers and incentivizing them to return.The app is designed in such a way whereby the community can contribute to the editorial content with members receiving accreditation for their efforts.

Property App

#Bullsapp is a #propertyapp that is looking to help these local businesses in those cities find ways of increasing their turnover by gaining new customers and incentivizing to return.