Web Development & Design Solutions for Business

tagDiv is a team of creative technologists working together to design simple, elegant, and great digital solutions. With over eight years experience of web development, creating Blog, News, Newspaper, Magazine, and Publishing Themes for WordPress, game-changing time-tracking HR Software, and on-demand web solutions recommends us to tackle and solve our clients' challenges.

We help bloggers, companies, institutions, governments, agencies, startups from more than 136 countries to create a compelling online presence and efficiently reach their digital outcomes.

Appreciated by over 105,000 happy customers from all around the world, our products are trusted and used every day since 2013. tagDiv is one of the most popular software authors on the Envato Themeforest Market and an appreciated solution provider for the business community in Romania.

Our team is made up of product strategists, designers, developers, and project experts who share the experience across disciplines to create a high-quality new product on time.

Come and meet the team :) Let's build something great together!

Alba Iulia, Romania
  • Motilor, 186 A
    Alba Iulia, AB 510065
    Romania

United Nations, The Coronado Times, Cronica Norte, Mail & Guardian Online, West Bridgford Wire, LeagueLane, I love Samsung, HR navigator, VPN Basen,

Newspaper theme is a software for web design and websites created on WordPress CMS. Newspaper is the best-selling News theme of all time on the Envato Themeforest market, and it’s loved by over 82,000 website owners all over the world.

This product, created for magazines, publishing, and writing, combines the latest technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Vue.Js, JavaScript, PHP, Cloud Hosting with WordPress to give

customers almost unlimited flexibility to create a website without any coding skills.

Newspaper Theme is mobile friendly as it’s built responsive and includes AMP technology for faster page and articles loading speed. It is a next-generation theme, simplified from the ground up to create an enjoyable experience for both the website owners and visitors.

Designed for professionals and beginners

Professional designers and web developers love Newspaper Theme as it helps them deliver high-quality WordPress websites to their clients — all in a fraction of estimated time. The theme is a complete website toolkit, powered by the tagDiv Composer frontend page builder.

WordPress beginners enjoy it as it helps them create blogs and magazines easily, without any coding skills. Newspaper is designed to give users all the web development skills they need to build the website of their dreams. This solution makes it easy to create everything without touching the code, right on the frontend, using only the mouse.

tagDiv Designers created over 69 Demos - full website designs - and 900+ layouts& elements, ready to be imported with a single click.

The theme supports videos from YouTube, Vimeo, or DailyMotion and features a rating system.

Newsmag is a Blog and Magazine WordPress Theme that help website owners to create beautiful WordPress websites. Loved by over 14,500 happy bloggers, the Newsmag template is excellent for news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or review site. It supports videos from YouTube, Vimeo, or DailyMotion and features a rating system.

The theme brings the website owners the first-page builder ever created for blogs,

news, and magazine websites to give unlimited possibilities without any compromise on site performance.

Newsmag WordPress theme and the tagDiv Composer page builder help users edit, shape, and customize each element of the website right on the frontend without touching a single line of code.

Engineered for success and featured on Envato Famous Five, Newsmag comes with powerful features designed to help you create an astonishing website in no time. You can see for yourself what makes the Newsmag theme so amazing here:

Web Dev for Privacy News Site

"I wouldn’t have it any other way."

October 2019

tagDiv provided website design. They worked to implement the theme, design, and pages.

Sweden
Karl Rosqvist
Owner & Webmaster, VPNBasen

tagDiv increased traffic. Readers responded well to the new design. Their Wordpress knowledge and custom theme were very effective. They never gave up.

I´m the owner and webmaster of a Swedish tech site; VPNBasen.se. The site mainly consists of privacy and copyright related news articles, but also software comparisons of all kinds.

For what projects/services did your company hire tagDiv?

Before the project started, I had a simple, but functional website. However, a major overhaul was needed, so I made a list of requirements which were fully implemented by the Tagdiv team.

The main goal was to make the site more visually appealing, and it worked. The site traffic increased, in part because it looks more professional well thought out.

I reached out to some friends of mine who works with web development, but since they weren´t familiar with the theme, the project would be time consuming and probably expensive. I thought to myself, hey; Tagdiv developed the theme, they should know it in and out, so I chose them instead.

The project started when I sent over the first requests to a Tagdiv web developer. After that, he said that all of my requirements would be met, and asked for a down payment of half of the project cost. I gladly payed and the project started a few days after that. Everything was changed, the font, the links, the footer, the header and more. The project took four hours, and I got an email every hour to make sure a was satisfied with the changes.

Since this was a small to medium sized project, I had contact with one web developer. I worked great, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

The traffic increased with approximately 35 percent within two months. I was also contacted by readers, who liked the new design.

The web developer sent regular status updates, which I responded to. And he also didn´t complain when I made new requests in the middle of the project.

They have great knowledge of the Tagdiv theme, and in a way they should, since they developed the theme. The web developer I worked with also had more advanced knowledge about WordPress, since he helped me shut off an advanced WordPress-function that bothered me. The Tagdiv team were always respectful and didn´t give up even though I sometimes had a hard time describing what I wanted.

Web development services are complicated, since it´s not always apparent what the customer wants. If you’re new to web development, its extremely difficult to set proper requirements. However, The Tagdiv team pushed me towards the right direction. They could have made more improvement suggestions that were relevant to my site, but all in all, I´m extremely satisfied.

Overall Score There are a lot of WordPress themes out there, and I´ve used about ten of them. The Newspaper theme is the most stable one I´ve tried, and the only on
    I only had to wait a few days, nothing to complain about here.
    I comparison with Swedish web developers, Tagdiv is approximately 50% cheaper.
    They did all that I asked for, and more. The site looked great after the overhaul.
    I really like Tagdiv. The theme is solid, the support crew is helpful and the web development services is a great addition. I have recommended Tagdiv,

Website Update & Template for Magazine Publisher

“I was impressed with their speed and customer service.”

Dec. 2017 - 2019

tagDiv updated the backend of a legacy website and enhanced its speed. The team also designed and developed the template for the online magazine.

Toronto, Canada
Teresa Baker Botelho
Owner & Publisher, BRZ Group

tagDiv exponentially improved the upload speed of the website. The team is efficient, eager to help, and highly responsive.

I’m the owner and publisher of BRZ Group, a design and publishing company.  We publish a magazine in both print and online formats.

What challenge were you trying to address with tagDiv?

I needed help with speeding up my website. Two years ago, our site slowed down because nobody was taking care of it.

tagDiv helped update our website and worked on the backend using PHP. I wanted them to clean it up a little and improve the upload speed.

The owner was our point of contact. I don’t know how many people worked on the project.

How did you come to work with tagDiv?

For the last couple of years, we have been using one of tagDiv’s templates. It’s super clean, beautifully designed, and works quite well for our magazine.

We spent $800 on their services—$300 for the help with the website and $500 for the template.

We started working together in December 2017, and we’re still using their template.

We are happy with the results. The site behaves much faster than it did before. I like tagDiv’s service and would go back to them. They did an excellent job.

How did tagDiv perform from a project management standpoint?

They always delivered on time and within budget. Communication was great. They were very helpful and fast. We communicated via email, and they always answered promptly. There were no language barriers or time difference issues.

I was impressed with their speed and customer service. They were very accommodating, so I felt quite comfortable working with them.

They could charge less.

They’re extremely professional technically and visually. They have a beautiful layout, so whoever hires them will be very happy with the results.

Overall Score I like them a lot.
    They were on time and very fast.
    The price they gave was high for us, but affordable. It was good value for money. Even though it was expensive for us, it solved our problem.

Update Wordpress Template & Custom Code for Newspaper

"Bogdan and the tagDiv team are amazing."

March 2020

A newspaper hired tagDiv to update the theme for its WordPress based site. They also made custom code changes to allow for more ads and to support the newspaper's ability to make future changes.

Coronado, California
Steve Johnson
Publisher, The Coronado Times

The website is faster and easier to manage. Ads are more easily integrable. The team at tagDiv was communicative and their expertise shone through.

I'm the Publisher of The Coronado Times - an online newspaper for Coronado, CA.

For what projects/services did your company hire tagDiv?

Project consisted of updating the theme for my wordpress-based site as well as custom code in multiple areas.

Goals were to have a seamless transition from the old theme to the updated theme. Speed up the site with custom code implemenation.

Tagdiv designed the theme and they are extremely easy to work with and fairly priced.

Tagdiv developers updated theme, removed child theme, made custom code changes in order to allow for more ads and then supported our team through the learning process of making future changes.

Team consisted of a developer and project manager. Both were fantastic to work with to get it done.

Website is faster and easier to manage. Plus, we can put ads in more places with the updated theme.

Everything was done over email and it was very well communicated throughout the project.

Communication and expertise. Bogdan and the Tagdiv team are amazing.

They are excellent. I do like the ability to "chat", but right now, it's all done via email.

Web Design for SEO & Marketing Startup

"tagDiv were very responsive to requests and made all the changes in super fast time."

April 2020

tagDiv updated the design of a website for an SEO and marketing startup. The team provided UI/UX designs, made changes to the site's theme, and customized the WordPress platform.

Simon Jones
Director, Buzzfire

The new site is streamlined and eye-catching, meeting the goals and expectations of the internal team. tagDiv provides quality results through a collaborative and timely manner. The team is hard-working and creative.

Buzzfire Ltd is a new start-up SEO and affiliate marketing agency, with recent acquisitions in finance and sports nutrition. I am a founding partner and director.

For what projects/services did your company hire tagDiv?

With the recent acquisition of sports nutrition website we needed the Wordpress theme updating and customising quickly.

Our goal was to update and improve the UX and UI of the website as quickly as possible.

As the theme developer for the website we acquired, tagDiv were the ideal partners to manage the project.

tagDiv managed to update the theme, customize it and get us up and running very quickly.

This was a two person operation for the project.

The newly updated theme has allowed us to very quickly improve UX and UI elements of the site which has seen improvements on CTR and CRO.

Project management was all via email and was very effective, with little or no delays in communication.

There's very little that could be improved. Overall very impressed.

Overall Score Perfect match. Quick, easy and cost effective
    Perfect
    As expected and within reasonable budget range
    Can't fault their work
    Absolutely, no hesitation

Landing Page Dev for Financial Company

"The have communicated daily on the progress."

Feb. 2020 - Mar. 2020

tagDiv developed a landing page in WordPress and worked on speed optimization.

Switzerland
Cristian Voaides
CEO, Welthee

tagDiv did well at implementing the design and received positive feedback about it from the client. They had great project management skills and met all the deadlines given to them.

I am the CEO of Welthee

For what projects/services did your company hire tagDiv?

We asked tagDiv to develop our landing page with a very short timeline.

- develop the landing page - speed optimizations

They were recommended as a highly skilled professional team.

They have implemented our design on top of the Wordpress theme they have developed.

I do not know

I am very pleased with the implementation of the desing.

They have met the agreed deadlines.

The have communicated daily on the progress.

Plugin Adaptation for Website

"Our idea was clearly understood and the result was delivered as expected."

Dec. 2019 - Dec. 2019

tagDiv adapted a plugin and created a new theme for a website.

Viana do Castelo, Portugal
Web Developer, Website

There are no metrics yet. tagDiv worked efficiently, clearly communicated with their partners, and has a simplistic workflow. The ensured the project went smoothly.

IT consulting.

For what projects/services did your company hire tagDiv?

Install and update of new features.

New theme version and installation of a plugin.

It's the creator of the theme used by the website and it was a clear choice.

They upgraded an old version of the theme and adapted a plugin by configuring it and created all the relevant pages and services.

The team was composed with 1 person, which was clear all the steps of the way.

It's a long term project that will be clear on the results in one year.

It was clear and simple.

Communication was perfect and doubts were cleared whenever they existed. Our idea was clearly understood and the result was delivered as expected.

None that we can recall.

Overall Score Great company and solutions.
    Schedules were presented an achieved.
    As expected for the service.
    At the moment everything is working as expected.
    Always do.

WordPress Theme Modification for Nonprofit

"They built a good, foundational WordPress theme."

October 2019

tagDiv created custom WordPress themes for a website. They modified the header and added customized copy.

Kevin Lee
President, Giving Forward

tagDiv's team worked effectively with the client. It was a small project, but they still completed it. The theme was high-quality and functioned properly.

In addition to running a digital agency (Didit, Executive Chairman), I started a nonprofit (Giving Forward, President).

For what projects/services did your company hire tagDiv?

Modification of the Newspaper Theme.

Alter some eleents

As the authors of the theme, my hypothesis is that they could be both more efficient and deliver a better result.

modification of header and custom copy around the ad tags

One project manager and unknown number of designers. Probably one.

Small project, small impact, but still needed

Email based project management. For larger projects would probably want some kind of platform.

They built a good, foundational WordPress theme.

Slightly faster response time perhaps. But pretty good overall.

Overall Score good delivery
    response was good
    As a nonprofit, appreciated the reasonable rate
    got what i needed
    Like the Newspaper theme and good customization services.