Human+Tech Customer Support Outsourcing

SupportYourApp is a human+tech customer support outsourcing that powers Unicorn and award-winning tech companies worldwide.

By leveraging in-house digital tools and local talents, we scale 24/7 omnichannel support coverage in up to 15 languages for clients in 25 countries.

Handpicked team is trained up to in-house standards of the world’s leading brands and is augmented by modern proprietary support tools.

About SupportYourApp:

• Founded in 2010
  • 500+ employees
  • 2x annual growth
  • Over 100 clients in 25 countries

Providing teams and expertise for:

• Customer Support
  • Technical Support (Level 1 and Level 2)
  • Customer Success and Sales
  • Telemarketing
  • Back-Office (data entry, content operations, KYC)
  • Recruitment of developers and other talents

Kyiv, Ukraine
  • 1521 Concord Pike
    Wilmington, DE 19803

Customer & Tech Support for Document Signing App

"The founder is very involved and in touch with customers, and we felt that we were well taken care of."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

SupportYourApp provides technical support for an app, resolving customer concerns through a ticketing system. Support agents are responsible for quick response and resolution times.

Dallas, Texas
Monica Perez
Head of Customer Experience, SignEasy

Thanks to SupportYourApp's help, the average response time dropped to under two hours, and average resolution time fell under 12. Customer satisfaction levels have also reached new highs. Their talented account managers work smoothly with the internal staff, participating in meetings as necessary.

SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign and get documents signed from smartphones, tablets and the web. I am the Head of Customer Experience at SignEasy, which oversees Customer Support and Customer Success.

For what projects/services did your company hire SupportYourApp?

We hired SupportYourApp to product customer support to our extensive user base. They provided us with a team of 2-4 support agents to serve our customer support ticketing system.

Grow our Support team and respond to customers within our set KPIs - response times, resolution times, etc.

Our COO previously worked with SupportYourApp or knew of them, and recommended them.

3 agents from SupportYourApp, 2 were based in Ukraine and one in the Philippines.

With all the agents working on the team, we were able to drastically improve all of our key performance indicators. Our average first response time was dropped under 1.5 hours, our average resolution time dropped under 12 hours, and our customer satisfaction scores were higher than ever.

The SYA agents were part of our family and worked seamlessly with our team. They are participated in the weekly team sync as well as the weekly reporting requirements.

The founder is very involved and in touch with customers, and we felt that we were well taken care of. Additionally, the speed with which the account managers are able to find talent is really incredible.

Would be ideal to have SYA asking us for our own company KPIs and keeping their agents accountable to these KPIs from their internal side as well. Also, it would be great to have the full extensive list of services and tasks that the agents can help us with, so that we know if we are taking advantage of everything.

Staff Augmentation for Software Provider

"They are truly committed to supporting the customer at all levels."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

SupportYourApp provides ongoing staffing support, supplying teammates to augment a sales and support team. They supply professionals and work within existing practices and answer customer requests.

Bloomington, Indiana
Todd Penny
Founder, GoCodes

Since beginning the engagement with SupportYourApp, the business has seen a great impact. They address more than 80% of customer requests, making them an effective, beneficial partner in the ongoing relationship.

I am the founder of GoCodes. We provide a complete asset & inventory tracking solution that harnesses the power of cloud-software, mobile apps and patented QR code labels. Our easy-to-use software is used by thousands of customers all over the world to track and manage their assets and inventory.

For what projects/services did your company hire SupportYourApp?

We needed help augmenting our sales and support team with highly skilled and passionate professionals. We needed an organization that would be able to scale with us as we grow.

The goals for this project were in 3 months to create a cost-effective and highly skilled staffing solution that would enable routine customer sales and support services to be provided efficiently and with high quality.

We searched and evaluated a range of options and companies for this challenge and SYA stood out as the most passionate and engaged partner.

Once we selected SYA, we went through the process of selecting the right staffing resource. Next we moved onto capturing and documenting key tools and processes that would be required, implementing them and then training the team on the skills required to support customers whether it be through the sales process or with support questions.

I was assigned an account managed and project manager who helped guide us through the process. We continue to have excellent account management support.

Within 3 months, over 80% of sales and support requests were able to be addressed directly by SYA. By creating the tools and processes we are now able to add additional resources when the need arises.

All team members were very easy to work with and always looked for ways to address all questions and concerns in a flexible manner even if they did not fit their existing practices well.

They are truly committed to supporting the customer at all levels. They are highly engaged and always strive to find the best solutions to challenges.

Nothing specific.

Competitive and great value.
    Never had any issues. Can always rely on them.

Customer Support for Social Media Growth Firm

"SupportYourApp has listened to our customers' suggestions and relayed them to me."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

SupportYourApp has provided full customer support for the client, following instructions well for all related processes and helping the client expand support.

Santa Monica, California
Aaron Irmas
Founder, Sogro

The client has experienced significant growth along with a decrease in support needs, which indicates SupportYourApp's successful customer support. The client appreciates being able to focus on growing the company with the help of SupportYourApp's communicative team.

Sogro helps small businesses, startups and bloggers grow on social media. We've been in business for a few years, working with over 1,200 accounts. We focus solely on organic growth for social media, helping users at any level start driving more targeted traffic. We leave content in control of the users and solely focus on growth; this allows us to have a lower price point than a full-service social media management company and also to work with users of all business sizes. I am the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SupportYourApp?

I have grown Sogro out of my dorm room, so I was handling every single support ticket by myself. As we started to scale, this became nearly impossible to handle, so I started looking for not just a company to hire but also to find a process for managing a digital business. I didn't have an office space, so I couldn't bring in someone locally for support. The company needed to be remote and experienced in the field to provide an easy transition.

I was always a little skeptical about outsourcing customer support, given that we are a service business. Working with people is our whole business, so we can't operate if this isn't handled correctly. I wanted to make sure that the partner firm would understand everything that went into our process.

SupportYourApp has been able to follow instructions for our support process as well as give me directions on expanding it and making it more worthwhile. We work on different platforms and communicate on Skype and through email.

How did you come to work with SupportYourApp?

I discovered SupportYourApp on Product Hunt. I was looking around for help from either freelancers or agencies and saw SupportYourApp's ad. I contacted their founder, had a great conversation, and decided to move forward.

How much have you invested with SupportYourApp?

The cost of SupportYourApp's services is around $2,300 per month for 7-day support. The price was a bit lower at first since we were only using 5-day support. As my company scaled, I started needing more coverage.

We started working with SupportYourApp in January 2016. The work is ongoing.

SupportYourApp sends me year-end reviews for my support tickets. Other than this, I have gauged their effectiveness through my churn rate and the growth of the company. We have been climbing uphill, while our support needs have been going down; so from a founder's perspective of doing support personally, I have appreciated being able to focus on my company and not worry about having too many users.

How did SupportYourApp perform from a project management standpoint?

I've worked with a project manager from SupportYourApp. He onboarded me into their company and created a Skype group which I can use for any questions outside of the scope of regular services. If I have questions about our CRM, for example, SupportYourApp's team will be there for me. My manager has overseen the team's performance and availability, which gives me peace of mind.

What did you find most impressive about SupportYourApp?

SupportYourApp's communication skills are impressive, which is a huge topic for a support company. If I ever have any questions, I can go to my contact and have it answered. SupportYourApp has listened to our customers' suggestions and relayed them to me, so the service is paying for itself.

Are there any areas SupportYourApp could improve?

At first, I wasn't sure how using a specialized firm could work. SupportYourApp's team has had some turnaround, but they've handled the training process by themselves. I've only trained the first users; that information has been recorded and expanded since. I wasn't sure in the beginning if this could work and thought that I would have to keep training people, but it hasn't happened.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SupportYourApp?

I would make sure I had a clear understanding of what I was looking for out of the support team. This always changes, but having a document to present to SupportYourApp is important. Once the work gets going, they need to understand their role and maintain open lines of communication. A hands-on relationship with customers is extremely important for the growth of a business. |

SupportYourApp was always on time.
    I receive good value.

Technical Customer Support for Software Developer

"SupportYourApp's work has resulted in a dramatic increase in great feedback from our customers."

2014 - Ongoing

SupportYourApp provides customer support for the client, covering all of the potential general, pre-sales, and technical questions that customers may encounter.

Kiev, Ukraine
Josh Brown
Marketing Director, Softorino

SupportYourApp is able to provide within-the-hour support, including phone and even on weekends or holidays, leading to an 85% satisfaction rate on Shopper Approved. The client appreciates the human touch and timeliness that SupportYourApp brings.

‎Softorino is a software development company that creates products for the Mac and Windows platforms. We solve a few big problems which not many competitors can do. The company was started in 2011, building small Windows utilities. Our most popular products include WALTR, WALTR 2, and iBetterCharge. They allow users to put content on iOS devices without the use of iTunes. iBetterCharge and WALTR were released in 2014, which is when we started getting many more users. We have 10 people working in our small team. We want to increase that number, looking for candidates who can solve things in the shortest time possible.

I am the marketing director of the company. I am also one of the people behind our products.

What challenge were you trying to address with SupportYourApp?

We release products for Windows and Mac computers. Users have to go through small tutorials for their use, but many of them cannot find their way around issues. They may also be looking for particular solutions that can be provided by our product but aren’t presented in an obvious way. We had received various requests, too many for our team to handle alone, so we saw a need for a group which could work for us 24/7. We reached out to SupportYourApp for support on this front.

SupportYourApp provides the technical customer support part of our company, taking care of all general, pre-sales, and technical questions that we've trained their team to answer. SupportYourApp has its own CRM system which allows us to review what the agents are doing, what ticket they're answering, and comment on what is or isn't okay for them to do. Team members can also leave their own requests for anything they have trouble with. The system is built very well.

How did you come to work with SupportYourApp?

SupportYourApp has offices in Kiev, Ukraine, near our company. We knew them and visited their headquarters many times. We thought that using SupportYourApp's support team would be a great solution. We tried them out and found that users from all over the world have been happy with the service.

How much have you invested with SupportYourApp?

The cost of SupportYourApp's services is around $2,500 per month, which comes to between $30,000 and $50,000 over the last 3 years.

We started working with SupportYourApp in 2013, but most of our tickets started coming in in 2014 after WALTR was released.

We know how to build and market our software. We've received great responses from the media and people have loved our apps. Since we are developers, we have concentrated on creating and marketing our product. When we started seeing many requests from customers, we couldn't always be there to answer them, especially during our free time. SupportYourApp has taken care of this, allowing us to concentrate on the development of the product. They did this with fast responses, which we couldn't have done without working during weekends and on holidays.

One of our initial requirements was for SupportYourApp's team to answer any inquiry as quickly as possible, within no more than an hour. We didn't want customers to be waiting for replies and felt that they should be speaking to humans, not robots. As a result, SupportYourApp's trained its entire team to respond to our tickets and customers extremely fast. There are some minor mistakes in their responses at times, but that just shows that there's a human at the other end.

As a result, the feedback we've received from customers has been awesome. Our website is featured on Shopper Approved, where around 85% of feedback is more than satisfied with support. The fact that SupportYourApp provides phone support is excellent. This isn't usually expected from a small company like ours, but it's a good bonus for customers. The people taking calls sound appealing and have good language skills, so we're happy with this as well.

SupportYourApp's work has resulted in a dramatic increase in great feedback from our customers. We hear all the time from customers on Shopper Approved, telling us they've never seen a company with such a fast response time.

How did SupportYourApp perform from a project management standpoint?

SupportYourApp works during weekends and holidays, which is great. We stay in touch with a supervisor who sends us lists of feature requests and popular problems on a monthly basis. This gives us a feel for what we should be developing and fixing next.

Project management had a few highs and lows in the beginning, when the collaboration was new for both of us. SupportYourApp got into the work and, after a while, we found a golden middle ground. SupportYourApp hired a supervisor in charge of a team of dedicated support engineers. We can always reach out to SupportYourApp for any questions.

What did you find most impressive about SupportYourApp?

SupportYourApp is a human team which we were able to meet in person. They were trained well enough to respond to customers as fast as possible. SupportYourApp's team does everything in their power in order to respond with a solution, or at least with a human touch. Our users' requests are taken seriously and the timeliness is perfect.

Are there any areas SupportYourApp could improve?

As the company who actually built the product, we know how it works from the ground up. When customers reach our internal support team, it's usually because SupportYourApp's people don't know the answer. It all comes down to the human factor and experience gained in time. SupportYourApp has progressed in terms of technical knowledge since we started working together.

I have recommended them to developer friends, but they've always had to understand that SupportYourApp's business involves real people who need to be trained. They won't know everything right away. SupportYourApp has always been flexible in replacing or retraining resources, but I recommend just bearing with the team and making sure that requests for the process are as transparent as possible.

Whenever we had a new update coming, and needed to schedule a training meeting, SupportYourApp's was on time, either over Skype or in-person.
    We haven't seen much of SupportYourApp's competition, but the cost is perfect, compared to hiring and managing our own support engineers.
    SupportYourApp is a good investment for developers working on new products.