Outstanding Customer Support Outsourcing

SupportYourApp provides customer support outsourcing solutions for tech startups and companies all over the world. We understand that customer care is almost always a 'cost center' for fast growing companies and our main goal at SupportYourApp is to help you scale your customer care quickly and affordably. We provide support via all channels in multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Swedish and Finnish.

SupportYourApp
11 Kryvorizska Str
Kyiv 03118
Ukraine
SupportYourApp
1521 Concord Pike
Wilmington, DE 19803

Customer Support for Social Media Growth Firm

"SupportYourApp has listened to our customers' suggestions and relayed them to me."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

SupportYourApp has provided full customer support for the client, following instructions well for all related processes and helping the client expand support.

Santa Monica, California
Aaron Irmas
Founder, Sogro

The client has experienced significant growth along with a decrease in support needs, which indicates SupportYourApp's successful customer support. The client appreciates being able to focus on growing the company with the help of SupportYourApp's communicative team.

Sogro helps small businesses, startups and bloggers grow on social media. We've been in business for a few years, working with over 1,200 accounts. We focus solely on organic growth for social media, helping users at any level start driving more targeted traffic. We leave content in control of the users and solely focus on growth; this allows us to have a lower price point than a full-service social media management company and also to work with users of all business sizes. I am the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SupportYourApp?

I have grown Sogro out of my dorm room, so I was handling every single support ticket by myself. As we started to scale, this became nearly impossible to handle, so I started looking for not just a company to hire but also to find a process for managing a digital business. I didn't have an office space, so I couldn't bring in someone locally for support. The company needed to be remote and experienced in the field to provide an easy transition.

I was always a little skeptical about outsourcing customer support, given that we are a service business. Working with people is our whole business, so we can't operate if this isn't handled correctly. I wanted to make sure that the partner firm would understand everything that went into our process.

SupportYourApp has been able to follow instructions for our support process as well as give me directions on expanding it and making it more worthwhile. We work on different platforms and communicate on Skype and through email.

How did you come to work with SupportYourApp?

I discovered SupportYourApp on Product Hunt. I was looking around for help from either freelancers or agencies and saw SupportYourApp's ad. I contacted their founder, had a great conversation, and decided to move forward.

How much have you invested with SupportYourApp?

The cost of SupportYourApp's services is around $2,300 per month for 7-day support. The price was a bit lower at first since we were only using 5-day support. As my company scaled, I started needing more coverage.

We started working with SupportYourApp in January 2016. The work is ongoing.

SupportYourApp sends me year-end reviews for my support tickets. Other than this, I have gauged their effectiveness through my churn rate and the growth of the company. We have been climbing uphill, while our support needs have been going down; so from a founder's perspective of doing support personally, I have appreciated being able to focus on my company and not worry about having too many users.

How did SupportYourApp perform from a project management standpoint?

I've worked with a project manager from SupportYourApp. He onboarded me into their company and created a Skype group which I can use for any questions outside of the scope of regular services. If I have questions about our CRM, for example, SupportYourApp's team will be there for me. My manager has overseen the team's performance and availability, which gives me peace of mind.

What did you find most impressive about SupportYourApp?

SupportYourApp's communication skills are impressive, which is a huge topic for a support company. If I ever have any questions, I can go to my contact and have it answered. SupportYourApp has listened to our customers' suggestions and relayed them to me, so the service is paying for itself.

Are there any areas SupportYourApp could improve?

At first, I wasn't sure how using a specialized firm could work. SupportYourApp's team has had some turnaround, but they've handled the training process by themselves. I've only trained the first users; that information has been recorded and expanded since. I wasn't sure in the beginning if this could work and thought that I would have to keep training people, but it hasn't happened.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SupportYourApp?

I would make sure I had a clear understanding of what I was looking for out of the support team. This always changes, but having a document to present to SupportYourApp is important. Once the work gets going, they need to understand their role and maintain open lines of communication. A hands-on relationship with customers is extremely important for the growth of a business. |

SupportYourApp was always on time.
    I receive good value.

Technical Customer Support for Software Developer

"SupportYourApp's work has resulted in a dramatic increase in great feedback from our customers."

2014 - Ongoing

SupportYourApp provides customer support for the client, covering all of the potential general, pre-sales, and technical questions that customers may encounter.

Kiev, Ukraine
Josh Brown
Marketing Director, Softorino

SupportYourApp is able to provide within-the-hour support, including phone and even on weekends or holidays, leading to an 85% satisfaction rate on Shopper Approved. The client appreciates the human touch and timeliness that SupportYourApp brings.

‎Softorino is a software development company that creates products for the Mac and Windows platforms. We solve a few big problems which not many competitors can do. The company was started in 2011, building small Windows utilities. Our most popular products include WALTR, WALTR 2, and iBetterCharge. They allow users to put content on iOS devices without the use of iTunes. iBetterCharge and WALTR were released in 2014, which is when we started getting many more users. We have 10 people working in our small team. We want to increase that number, looking for candidates who can solve things in the shortest time possible.

I am the marketing director of the company. I am also one of the people behind our products.

What challenge were you trying to address with SupportYourApp?

We release products for Windows and Mac computers. Users have to go through small tutorials for their use, but many of them cannot find their way around issues. They may also be looking for particular solutions that can be provided by our product but aren’t presented in an obvious way. We had received various requests, too many for our team to handle alone, so we saw a need for a group which could work for us 24/7. We reached out to SupportYourApp for support on this front.

SupportYourApp provides the technical customer support part of our company, taking care of all general, pre-sales, and technical questions that we've trained their team to answer. SupportYourApp has its own CRM system which allows us to review what the agents are doing, what ticket they're answering, and comment on what is or isn't okay for them to do. Team members can also leave their own requests for anything they have trouble with. The system is built very well.

How did you come to work with SupportYourApp?

SupportYourApp has offices in Kiev, Ukraine, near our company. We knew them and visited their headquarters many times. We thought that using SupportYourApp's support team would be a great solution. We tried them out and found that users from all over the world have been happy with the service.

How much have you invested with SupportYourApp?

The cost of SupportYourApp's services is around $2,500 per month, which comes to between $30,000 and $50,000 over the last 3 years.

We started working with SupportYourApp in 2013, but most of our tickets started coming in in 2014 after WALTR was released.

We know how to build and market our software. We've received great responses from the media and people have loved our apps. Since we are developers, we have concentrated on creating and marketing our product. When we started seeing many requests from customers, we couldn't always be there to answer them, especially during our free time. SupportYourApp has taken care of this, allowing us to concentrate on the development of the product. They did this with fast responses, which we couldn't have done without working during weekends and on holidays.

One of our initial requirements was for SupportYourApp's team to answer any inquiry as quickly as possible, within no more than an hour. We didn't want customers to be waiting for replies and felt that they should be speaking to humans, not robots. As a result, SupportYourApp's trained its entire team to respond to our tickets and customers extremely fast. There are some minor mistakes in their responses at times, but that just shows that there's a human at the other end.

As a result, the feedback we've received from customers has been awesome. Our website is featured on Shopper Approved, where around 85% of feedback is more than satisfied with support. The fact that SupportYourApp provides phone support is excellent. This isn't usually expected from a small company like ours, but it's a good bonus for customers. The people taking calls sound appealing and have good language skills, so we're happy with this as well.

SupportYourApp's work has resulted in a dramatic increase in great feedback from our customers. We hear all the time from customers on Shopper Approved, telling us they've never seen a company with such a fast response time.

How did SupportYourApp perform from a project management standpoint?

SupportYourApp works during weekends and holidays, which is great. We stay in touch with a supervisor who sends us lists of feature requests and popular problems on a monthly basis. This gives us a feel for what we should be developing and fixing next.

Project management had a few highs and lows in the beginning, when the collaboration was new for both of us. SupportYourApp got into the work and, after a while, we found a golden middle ground. SupportYourApp hired a supervisor in charge of a team of dedicated support engineers. We can always reach out to SupportYourApp for any questions.

What did you find most impressive about SupportYourApp?

SupportYourApp is a human team which we were able to meet in person. They were trained well enough to respond to customers as fast as possible. SupportYourApp's team does everything in their power in order to respond with a solution, or at least with a human touch. Our users' requests are taken seriously and the timeliness is perfect.

Are there any areas SupportYourApp could improve?

As the company who actually built the product, we know how it works from the ground up. When customers reach our internal support team, it's usually because SupportYourApp's people don't know the answer. It all comes down to the human factor and experience gained in time. SupportYourApp has progressed in terms of technical knowledge since we started working together.

I have recommended them to developer friends, but they've always had to understand that SupportYourApp's business involves real people who need to be trained. They won't know everything right away. SupportYourApp has always been flexible in replacing or retraining resources, but I recommend just bearing with the team and making sure that requests for the process are as transparent as possible.

Whenever we had a new update coming, and needed to schedule a training meeting, SupportYourApp's was on time, either over Skype or in-person.
    We haven't seen much of SupportYourApp's competition, but the cost is perfect, compared to hiring and managing our own support engineers.
    SupportYourApp is a good investment for developers working on new products.

Financial Support Service for Business Service

"I’d say they have excellent quality."

May 2017 - Ongoing

1,001-5,000 Employees

Administrative Director, Business Service

Why does your firm need back office services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

We needed a good business tool. SupportYourApp truly helped us.

What types of work can your internal staff avoid by utilizing a back office service?

Our workers avoid operational types of issues.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

The objectives were to achieve technological updates and financial improvements.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

Their services offer us facilities and improvements between our employees and the company.

Could you describe the service provider's pricing structure and how they billed you?

They bill us and we pay by credit card.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

They were recommended by colleagues.

How would you assess the service provider's ability to turn around quality work quickly, their client service, and communication.

I’d say they have excellent quality. We have had a good impression so far.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

I do not know how to calculate the figures, but I know they are good.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

They have the ideal tools and provide us with incredibly strong facilities that have do our jobs better.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Their services are easy and quick.

What areas can the service provider improve?

I do not have anything to say.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

It has been three months since we started working together.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

It is in the $5,000 to $9,999 range.

Online Customer Support for Small IT Firm

"SupportYourApp has a great ability to work quickly."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Atlanta, Georgia
President, Small IT Firm

We don't require these services.

It is too complex to calculate.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

Our main goal is to improve customer service outcomes.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They mostly do data entry work.

The frequency of billing is important to us.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

I found them via an online search.

SupportYourApp has a great ability to work quickly.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

It saves a lot of time and saves at a minimum $1000.

It improves revenue and efficiency.

It saves us time.

There is nothing.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

It started in August 2016 and it's still ongoing.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

We spend $50,000 to $199,999 per year.

Customer and Order Support Services for Retail Company

"Partnering with SupportYourApp is another way for the customer to reach us."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Staten Island, New York
Senior Customer Service Manager, Retail Company

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you previously handle these needs in-house?

We need inbound services because it is essential to our business. It is our way to serve our customers right and provide the support they need. We do it in-house to ensure the quality of the customer services. It is a way to maintain a decent amount of loyal customers.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day? How much time did your employees spend on the phone every day?

On average, it is about 100 calls per day.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

A lot of customers are going mobile, so partnering with SupportYourApp is another way for the customer to reach us.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They help with customer calls and handle some issues with orders.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We are doing a package deal for a short time.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We were introducted to them based on referrals from friends and online reviews.

How would you assess the service provider for answering calls, customer service, and communication?

They responded in a timely manner.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

25 hours.

How much money does this service provider save you each month?

Approximately $1,000.

Our customers have responded greatly.

What are the service provider's strengths?

They are good at expanding the customer support areas.

How can the service provider improve?

They could have a more simple platform for the app.

July 2017 - Ongoing.

$1,000 to $4,999.

Education Company Online Customer Support

"They try to help as much as possible."

2.0

June 2016 - Ongoing

Eugene, Oregon
Administration Associate, Education Company

No, my needs do not change often.

About 30% of the work.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

The goal was to save time.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

Medical billing and more.

Daily.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

It was a referral from a friend.

Their success is amazing. They try to help as much as possible.

About $350 per month.

They have succeeded by getting better.

Community.

Faster service.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

One year and two months so far.

It's less than $1,000.