SocialSEO

Gold

Recently voted top 1% of Digital Marketing Firms in America.  SocialSEO is one of America's fastest-growing companies, 2 years in a row, as published by Inc 5000.  We are your one-stop shop for SEO, SEM, Social Media and Video Production.  We are fast approaching 100 employees - all US Based.

We put our clients first -  we are not successful unless you are. You can put your trust in our agency. We are Google Premier Partners and Endorsed by Nationally Recognized Dave Ramsey.

Our rapidly growing agency has more than 20 years of experience to create tangible results for your business. All our agreements are month-to-month and require only a 30-day notice to stop services, making us prove ourselves each and every month.

Whether your business goal is to increase eCommerce sales, drive foot traffic to your brick and mortar location, or gather leads, our team can get you the results you are looking for. We have worked with major local and national brands as well as small local businesses to drive conversions, increase lead flow, and raise the bottom line.  Check out our reviews online.

1996

• Clothing Connection Online
  • National Strength and Conditioning Association
  • The Mining Exchange

Ongoing SEO for CBD Marketplace Startup

"The outright display of professionalism and knowledge is great."

May 2019 - Ongoing

SocialSEO is working to enhance a CBD e-commerce startup's search rankings.

Dallas, Texas
Shaun Rowell
CTO, CBD Farmhouse

Within the first three months, search rankings have increased notably with trends predicting promising results. SocialSEO leads the SEO efforts but also takes time to share their knowledge with the in-house team.

I'm the CTO of an ecommerce startup team dedicated to healthcare supplements.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

Enhancing SEO results for our startup eCommerce platform.

Excel in search engine rankings helping us to show as far to the top of search results as possible, helping influence sales.

We researched several SEO providers and tried a few as well, but SocialSEO was the one with which we decided to move forward. This has proven to been a wise decision.

Being a starting eCommerce company in the CBD market, we are considered a high-risk business by default from credit card merchants. Getting sales can be tricky, so using the skills and education provided by the SocialSEO team has been imperative to our success thus far.

Our CEO, myself, and our SocialSEO agent.

We've only had a relationship thus far spanning about 90-120 days. Results are rising and if SocialSEO keeps it up, we have no doubt our ROI will be realized.

The workflow has been awesome. Their flexibility with our change in meeting needs has been very communicative and thus, impressive!

The outright display of professionalism and knowledge is great. Being a techie myself for over 30 years, I'm familiar with SEO enough to get some results -- but not nearly the results we could have gotten had we just relied on my skills alone.

A portal to a completion/note/meeting notes/etc database would be awesome.

Overall Score Overall, we truly have no complaints and we're grateful to have teamed up with SocialSEO.
    Any time there has been a missed meeting, we have all been very understanding and that kind of cooperation has helped immensely.
    The investment at this time is fair, but the project is ongoing.
    Remarkable project goals, scheduling, communication, raw data results and flexibility.
    The services are very straight forward along with their pricing. SocialSEO would definitely be a consideration for suggestion!

Web Enhancements & SEO for Consulting Service

“They go above and beyond in our work together to help me out. ”

July 2018 - Ongoing

SocialSEO revamped a website originally built on Wix, conducted market research, and planned an SEO keyword strategy to implement. They create, edit, and optimize new content to feature.

Denver, Colorado
Mark Hampton
Founder, Supply Chain Synergy Consultants

As a result of SocialSEO’s work, the previously unranked website now appears within the top ten results for local search and target keywords. Their consistently outstanding level of service has exceeded every expectation from the client’s side. The team is skilled, dedicated, and results-oriented.

I am a restaurant consultant for Supply Chain Synergy Consultants. We specialize in supply chain and help large national chains throughout the United States with purchasing and vendor relations.

What challenge were you trying to address with SocialSEO?

When I first started my company, I developed my own website on Wix. I thought I had followed all the right steps for SEO, but my site wasn't showing up on Google no matter how hard I searched. The platform was essentially invisible because it wasn't being recognized by Google. People couldn't find my business, so I hired SocialSEO to help.

SocialSEO has helped me build out my.website. In the background, they've worked on SEO such as keyword strategies to improve my ranking within Google.

The account manager learned about my business, and then researched what my competitors were doing with their websites.

They've also added additional content under my direction. Before any of it goes live, they proofread and finalize my content.

I work exclusively with our account manager, Mark (Enterprise SEO Specialist, SocialSEO).

How did you come to work with SocialSEO?

After I talked to a few people and interviewed about six different SEO companies. Based on an assessment of criteria such as previous work, past clients, and testimonials, I landed on SocialSEO.

Their pricing wasn't the least expensive, but I wanted a professional company instead of just one person working out of their office or home. I felt like they would be able to deliver the service I was looking for.

I've worked with SocialSEO for almost a year so far. We started in July 2018.

The most valuable success SocialSEO has had so far is getting my website recognized by Google. When people search for “restaurant consultant” in general or specifically for supply chain, I am now readily available in the results. The increased visibility has led to more business.

For local search in Colorado, I'm now between the eighth and tenth on the list for restaurant consultants. Before I started working with SocialSEO, my website was nowhere to be found in search results.

The level of service has exceeded my expectations and is more than worth the money I've paid. Our account manager has made a lot of progress with helping people find my site. It's gone up exponentially in the rankings practically every month.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly meetings over the phone for the last year. Just recently, we decreased the frequency of our calls to biweekly within the past month or two. They're very organized and really kept me informed. After each of our phone calls, they send me a recap of what they've completed and their plan for the next week.

Dedication and quality of people are SocialSEO’S greatest strengths. I'm most impressed by the talent on their team, specifically Mark (Enterprise SEO Specialist, SocialSEO).

From a quality of service standpoint, SocialSEO is extremely timely and very helpful. They go above and beyond in our work together to help me out.

I don't have any constructive criticism. SocialSEO has met or exceeded all my expectations.

I would suggest doing your research first. Don't cut corners; go with a professional company like a SocialSEO. Come prepared and be able to articulate what you want to achieve so they can match their work accordingly.

SEO for an ERP Implementation Company

"I appreciate SocialSEO’s transparency."

SocialSEO assisted with SEO strategy to increase organic traffic and improve user experience. After creating a plan surrounding the target market, the team began helping with keyword use, tagging, and content.

Marketing Director, ERP Implementation Company

Traffic is steadily rising, and the site’s navigation and clarity have also improved. SocialSEO’s responsiveness and attentiveness make them stand out from other vendors. They’re open and communicative. Their transparency supplemented their professional management style.

I’m the marketing director for ERP implementation firm. We’re a partner for an ERP software provider and an MSP firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with SocialSEO?

We hired SocialSEO to increase our organic traffic and to improve the user experience on our site.

The process began by learning about our business and target market, which helped formulate a plan to attract organic traffic from an SEO perspective. Through keywords, tagging, and writing content that fit our meta description, we found ways to drive the right people to our platform.

We predominantly work with three of their team members. Mark (Enterprise SEO Specialist, SocialSEO) acts as our project manager. We also interface with BJ (VP of Enterprise Accounts, SocialSEO) and Ronin (Enterprise SEO Specialist, SocialSEO). Other members of their team help on our project as well.

How did you come to work with SocialSEO?

Our team looked up a variety of things while searching for different companies. SocialSEO is local, but what attracted us to them was their honesty compared to other companies. They talked about how poorly certain aspects were scored and what needed tweaking. It was a different response than what we got back from others.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$25,000.

Our engagement began in January 2019.

Growth in organic traffic happens over time. We’ve seen some, but part of it is that we redesigned the flow of our site. They worked on how it’s structured and crafted a plan for the future. That’s had an immediate impact. It’s easier to navigate our site, and it’s a lot less confusing.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

SocialSEO is extremely open. We have access to their project management board and can view their timeframes and other things. They don’t hoard information. Their visibility differs from other companies we’ve worked with in the past. Their team’s attentiveness allows them to hop on anything quickly. If we need them on a call, they’ll get right on the phone. Their responsiveness is also a huge positive. We have a standing weekly meeting but usually, have a call once or twice a week for anything that needs direct addressing.

I appreciate SocialSEO’s transparency.

We use their enterprise package currently, which comes with a certain level of attention. In the beginning, there was a big emphasis on planning. We do a lot of planning with our own clients because of the consulting we do. Having a well-defined plan is extremely crucial. I don’t think that’s necessarily a negative. I’ve been happy with their service so far.

Before hiring any company, check their competitors and references. The references we received about SocialSEO were glowing. Their clients were happy. Ask for the level of reporting and service transparency they offer upfront. We like to analyze the data. Not all SEO firms are transparent in that regard.

I would definitely refer them.

Social Media Outreach for Medical Market Research Company

“SocialSEO is a problem-solving, customer-focused organization filled with enthusiastic, can-do team members.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides ongoing social media outreach services to target specific patients and caregivers for medical research. Each month, they create and launch ads before tracking all of the data.

Towson, Maryland
Kirk Munsch
Patient Advocacy Manager, Rare Patient Voice LLC

SocialSEO’s affordable outreach efforts have generated a continuous funnel of patients and caregivers to participate in medical surveys. Their team boasts excellent customer service, and they collaborate well with internal stakeholders, using provided briefs to hone their direction.

Rare Patient Voice recruits patients and family members of all medical conditions to participate in surveys related to their situation. These surveys help shape products and services that are being developed on their behalf. We are the connection between these individuals and healthcare market research firms. I manage the team responsible for continuously adding to our patient and caregiver panels.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We hired SocialSEO to provide cost-effective social media outreach to specific patients across a wide range of conditions, from apnea to zinc deficiency.

Our goal was to find a cost-effective way to reach patients and families so that we could invite them to join our confidential market research panels.

SocialSEO is highly respected in Colorado Springs and beyond. I attended an information session that they put on, and follow-up conversations showed that they would be able to lead us into and through a new area of recruiting that we had yet to try.

I provide SocialSEO with patient areas that I hope to enter into and find candidates. Their team then works to find those audiences for me. SocialSEO also develops social media ads on a monthly basis for our approval. After launching those ads, they track meaningful detailed outreach data for our review and utilization.

We work closely with Michael Hopson (Social Media Manager, SocialSEO) who has a team supporting him. What is impressive about SocialSEO is that we are just a small monthly client to them, but Michael definitely makes us feel as if we are his most important customers.

The social media outreach has been a wonderful success for us. We are able to attract and welcome a continuous stream of new patients and family caregivers to our panels so that our clients can conduct their healthcare research.

It’s a very effective workflow. Their team is cost-effective, collaborative, efficient, and professional.

No, none come to mind.

Overall Score You should hire this company!
    SocialSEO keeps us on task.
    We have no complaints.
    Their quality of work is excellent.
    I already have referred others to SocialSEO and will do so again.

Managed SEO Services for Forensic Psychiatry

“I appreciate that their team provides me with such individual attention.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides ongoing SEO services to increase a forensic psychiatry site’s organic search rankings. This includes keyword strategy, content creation, and site modifications to be more SEO-friendly.

Pueblo, Colorado
Dr. Scott Walmer
Owner, Rocky Mountain Forensic Psychiatry

Despite starting with no web presence, the psychiatry has quickly gained visibility for key terms in both local and national searches. SocialSEO stays on top of market trends, updating their strategies monthly to maximize results. The team is client-focused and adapts well to unique circumstances.

I am a forensic psychiatrist and own a practice called Rocky Mountain Forensic Psychiatry. We deliver expert witness services.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

I hired them to help with marketing and SEO for my company.

My goal was to improve my site’s organic traffic, search rankings, and exposure, both locally and nationally.

We selected them based on their reputation while screening several offers from different companies.

Morgan Duhamel (Senior SEO Director, SocialSEO) has been involved with improving my SEO efforts from the outset. She took it upon herself to learn about my industry and continues to revise her work monthly to drive organic traffic to my website.

Morgan is also involved in modifying the site’s content and code. She’s helped me revamp my website when it became apparent that our previous site’s structure was insufficient to meet our goals.

I exclusively work with Morgan.

Our organic traffic and visibility have considerably increased. I went from not having any web presence to ranking fifth nationally for criminal psychiatrist. I have also moved to the 15th spot nationally and locally for the term "forensic psychiatrist expert witness."

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been exceptional. Communication is excellent, and they’ve been very responsive to my ongoing needs and expectations.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

I am impressed by the level of professionalism from both SocialSEO and Morgan, and especially appreciate the behind-the-scenes work that continues to drive organic traffic and business my way. What’s more, I appreciate that their team provides me with such individual attention. The company is willing to work with me and my unique needs and circumstances.

No, not that I can think of.

Overall Score I would use SocialSEO for a future project and am confident that I would get results.

SEO and Keywords for Extraction Machine Manufacturer

"They worked quickly to get things on track for instant results."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

SocialSEO performed SEO and targeted keyword optimization for a website. Other services included market research and analysis to improve content. They also did backlinking.

Louisville, Colorado
Brandon Sidney
Marketing Manager, Isolate Extraction Systems Inc.

The engagement has resulted in consistently weekly improvements in keyword results. Expect SocialSEO to function as an attentive partner who iterates efficiently to accommodate any desired changes. They take responsibility for internal goals.

I am the marketing manager for Isolate Extraction Systems Inc. IES manufactures the carbon dioxide extraction machine used for botanical extraction. I am in charge of all marketing and digital presence for IES.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We hired them to help us with our Google search results and keyword content for our website. We were not showing up on the first few pages on Google and needed to change that.

We wanted to build a website with the correct hot keyword for our industry, one that would be attractive and effective on the frontend and backend.

Honestly, they were the first SEO company that showed up in local search results. Collin (Manager of Consulting Services, SocialSEO) called me after an inquiry and we connected instantly.

We began the project with a few calls to determine our goals and what package would work best for our team. Collin then came back with a custom plan that included all the features we were hoping for at a great price. We began with keyword analysis and research in the market to determine the best content for our website. They fixed all of our backlinks and made sure the site was functioning optimally.

We started discussions with Collin and were then directed to our account manager, Brad (SEO Manager, SocialSEO).

Can you share any statistics or metrics that speak to the quality of their work and the impact of the engagement?

We have been ranking higher and higher each week on our keyword searches and continue to work on our web presence with local SEO. One of our targeted keywords moved from an unranked position to the first page. Overall, 27 of our 40 tracked keywords moved up with none moving down.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

The team has been great to work with. They’ve answered all of our questions and made the journey to our facility to come to check out our business in person to better grasp IES. I am so thankful for Brad, who has made this process very easy and effective.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

Aside from the fast results, I would have to say the attention to detail. Brad and the team at SocialSEO are very attentive to what we want and they make changes to adhere to that. Also, with the massive amount of improvements our website needed, they worked quickly to get things on track for instant results.

I have no suggestions.

On- and Offsite SEO for E-commerce Site

“Their responsiveness was impressive.”

April - Oct. 2018

SocialSEO performed an audit and generated a list of keywords to target for both on- and offsite SEO. They also handled backlinking, wrote blog content, optimized existing site language, and updated HTML tags.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Daniel Cox
Owner, Quality Hoops, LLC

Their SEO work had a significant impact on business, increasing site traffic and driving new phone leads. Their team was always on top of communication, discussed their progress thoroughly, and consistently delivered what they promised.

I’m the owner of an e-commerce site called Quality Hoops, LLC. We sell commercial and residential basketball equipment to the B2B and B2C markets.

What challenge were you trying to address with SocialSEO?

We wanted to establish a solid SEO foundation when we launched our business site.

When we got started, they did an audit of our competitors to identify the best keywords for us. After that, they worked with us on both onsite and offsite SEO. This included backlinking, writing blog posts for our site and adding new content, and optimizing the language on the existing site to reflect our keywords. They also created new meta and h1 tags on the back end of the site.

We worked with our account manager.

How did you come to work with SocialSEO?

I was working in Colorado Springs and happened to drive by their office. Once I had their name, I researched their company and read reviews, so I asked for a price quote and compared it against those from several competitors. They weren’t the cheapest but their rates were reasonable, and I liked the rapport they established with us.

We spent about $19,000.

We worked on the project from April–October 2018.

Our site traffic has increased by about 700 percent, and we’ve gotten a substantial number of phone calls that are coming in based on the keywords they targeted. Our page rank has increased significantly, and site traffic is still increasing regularly.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their responsiveness was impressive. It was easy to reach out to them by phone whenever I had a question, and they also replied to emails within a few hours. They also kept us updated on their progress via biweekly meetings where they outlined all the tasks they’d completed.

They’re direct, and they deliver what they promise. Not only that, they were receptive to our requests and were even willing to occasionally go beyond the scope of our project without charging extra.

We had one meeting to discuss PPC where they essentially said that my business was too new to implement that kind of campaign. It was disappointing since it had taken two weeks to set up the meeting for a five-minute conversation. I wish someone had just told us that up front.

I can’t think of anything at the moment.

SEO and Content Writing for Web Development Company

“SocialSEO made a significant impact in the quality of our leads.”

2018 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides SEO services, including content creation, keyword research, and conversion optimization.

Denver, Colorado
President and CEO, Web Development Company

SocialSEO puts in the time to create high-quality written content that's helped significantly improve the quality of leads. Highly collaborative and responsive to client needs, their team takes a customer-oriented approach to managing projects.

I'm the president and CEO of a web development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SocialSEO?

We wanted to improve our web performance overall to increase leads. Other SEO firms we'd worked with in the past hadn't been very successful.

SocialSEO provides organic SEO services that include keyword research, content development for blogs and press releases, citation building, conversion optimization, and scoping out opportunities for guest blogging. We help their team brainstorm topics and review their written work before publishing it.

We primarily work with one SEO specialist.

How did you come to work with SocialSEO?

They were recommended by some other business owners I was talking to who had worked with them in the past. After interviewing them, it was obvious that they had the expertise that made us feel comfortable working with them.

We've invested around $40,000 in total.

We've been working together since early 2018.

SocialSEO made a significant impact in the quality of our leads. Compared to other vendors we'd worked with previously, they were the only ones able to deliver results.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Although our account manager has changed three times, communications have been consistent. They're accessible and responsive, checking in with us both weekly and monthly.

SocialSEO creates high-quality written content that requires little editing. Unlike other vendors we've worked with, they put in the work to ensure the content is great.

Changing account managers three different times isn't ideal, but overall everything has been great.

It's important to remain involved and treat the relationship as a collaboration, rather than work that's being outsourced. Provide as much guidance and feedback as possible to ensure the content is moving in the right direction.

Our ROI has been at least 100 fold.
    Unlike other vendors, they've actually delivered results.

SEO, PPC, and Website Design for Marriage Counselor

"SocialSEO has a talented team and a goal-driven approach that delivers clear results."

2008 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides SEO services to a marriage counseling practice. They also run PPC campaigns and offer improvements to website design to maximize web presence.

Jay Lindsay
Owner, Colorado Marriage Counseling Intensives

Their efforts have translated into high search rankings and frequent praise from users on the site’s design. SocialSEO offers top-notch service as well as high-quality results. They keep in constant contact, respond quickly to issues, and dedicate themselves to a seamless collaboration.

I’m the owner of Colorado Marriage Counseling Intensives. We provide therapy and weekend intensive retreats for couples counseling.

What challenge were you trying to address with SocialSEO?

I engaged SocialSEO to provide SEO and PPC services to enhance my marketing efforts online.

SocialSEO helped to optimize my website for online searches. The team recommended ways to improve the site’s formatting and layout, and they implemented these suggestions through minor redesign work. They also assist with internet marketing strategies and paid advertising campaigns.

I regularly communicate with Natasha (SEO Specialist, SocialSEO).

How did you come to work with SocialSEO?

After working with several SEO firms, I did not see the results I wanted. I found SocialSEO through a trusted colleague who was pleased with their work. Their past work further impressed me, so I decided to work with their team.

We started working together ten years ago, and the partnership is ongoing.

SocialSEO has helped us achieve high rankings in Google searches. Users also express praise for the site regularly.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

The team has led a productive collaboration since the beginning. I interface with Natasha via phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings. We have regular check-ins and also talk as needed.

SocialSEO has a talented team and a goal-driven approach that delivers clear results. They set monthly goals that they regularly meet. Their team is also highly responsive to any issues that come up on the site. They often go the extra mile.

No, they do excellent work in every area.

Overall Score SocialSEO stands out from past SEO vendors I’ve worked with based on their high-quality service and consistent results.

SEO & Content Creation for Architectural Design Firm

"Our clients are leaving valuable reviews on Yelp and Google."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides SEO services after a business rebranding. The team generates new content and keywords to increase ranking in search engines. They’ve also updated web pages and added new features.

Jillian Shuttleworth
Marketing Coordinator, Apex Design Build

SocialSEO exceeds expectations. Their proactive approach supplements their professional management style. They are highly-organized and skilled. SocialSEO takes complicated processes and makes them easier to understand for their customers. Expect an understanding and responsive team.

I’m the marketing coordinator at Apex Design Build.

What challenge were you trying to address with SocialSEO?

We recently went through a rebrand, and we stopped working with our web developer. There was a transition, and we had lost traction with launching the new site and our position in Google searches. We needed help fast.

Initially, SocialSEO went into our company’s background, asking about our beginning and what we were looking to do in the future. Natasha (SEO Specialist, SocialSEO) went into our website and gave input on what we needed to change to be on the top of Google searches. She updated areas to make sections more appealing, creating content through blog posts and taking the lead on new keywords.

They’ve also added a portfolio section to the site with some of our past construction projects. She presents her work during weekly meetings and conference calls where we relay our feedback. Natasha has also provided helpful tips for social media.

Natasha is our primary contact. I worked briefly with John (Digital Marketing Consultant, SocialSEO). He was primarily the salesman who we communicated with before signing the contract. Natasha reaches out to other members of her team for some assistance with the site.

How did you come to work with SocialSEO?

My former creative director contacted various SEO companies. He fell in love with SocialSEO’s customer service. They answered his questions rapidly and gave it to him straight.

Our contract is around $2,500 per month. So far, we’ve spent $5,000.

We began working with SocialSEO in December 2018. We are in a year-long contract that we have plans to extend.

SocialSEO’s work has been amazing. Our clients are leaving valuable reviews on Yelp and Google. We’ve seen an increase in calls. Our website is also more efficient because of their work. We’re thrilled with these fantastic results in such a small period. We can only imagine what their work will continue to be in the future.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Natasha understands our company. She’s incredibly organized, and her follow-up is almost immediate. We mainly communicate through calls and emails.

SocialSEO goes above and beyond. I receive a pleasant surprise from their company each week. Natasha is always giving or working on something to better my business.

No, not really. Their team makes SEO easier to understand. They walk through everything with our team step-by-step. I have no complaints working with SocialSEO.

I would advise taking advantage of the weekly phone calls. When their team sends work for you to complete, do it as fast as possible. Once it’s done, they can put everything into motion, making your results show up quicker.

Overall Score SocialSEO is exciting to work with, and we’re looking forward to a long working relationship together.
    SocialSEO was ahead of schedule with any deadlines or tasks they were assigned.
    So far, the value matches up to what we’re spending.
    The quality of service that they delivered exceeded my expectations.
    I would love to refer SocialSEO. It would save friends or family the time of searching for the perfect company.

Gold