Your Own IT Team

Over the last 7 years team 'Revivo' have developed various applications mostly for the web using advanced backend with PHP/SQL and rich front-end using HTML/CSS/JavaScript. I also have the expertise in building websites and web app through WordPress. My experience includes web applications for small-to-middle business automation, corporate websites based on CMS/CMF, Hotel Booking System, Digital Media Platform, Patient Management System, Mobile application for government agencies etc.

Advanced Communication Skills fluent English and Hindi. I am backed by a team of expert developers and designers. We have a passion to create hallmark with every project we do, so are equally passionate about your idea and business.

Noida, India

Maurya Hotel, Jireh Travels, My Farm Club

Web Platform Dev & Design for Farm Produce Service

"Revivo Technologies gave me the confidence I needed in a vendor."

June - Dec. 2018

Revivo Technologies built a shop-based web platform for a farm produce service. The team designed and developed the portal using PHP. The website is now live. They continue providing maintenance and support.

Noida, India
Sandeep Singh
Co-founder, My Farm Club

The platform is a success, greatly benefitting the business. Revivo Technologies delivers a high-quality product within a timely manner. Their transparency complemented their professional management style. Customers can expect a professional and affordable development team.

I’m the co-founder of My Farm Club, a farm produce service. We deliver products from farmers to families in the city. One farm could cater between 50-70 families.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revivo Technologies?

We hired Revivo Technologies to build a site where customers can buy and create their own packages for our company to deliver.

After discussing the idea, Revivo Technologies built the wireframes. Then their team designed and developed our web platform using PHP. They created a backend easy to manage from our side. The platform went live in December 2018, and we continue working with their team for support and maintenance.

I mainly worked with a project manager and another team member.

How did you come to work with Revivo Technologies?

I looked into various companies. Revivo Technologies gave me the confidence I needed in a vendor. Their team exhibited a professional attitude and had a different pricing plan than others.

The project cost 1.5 lakh rupees (approximately $2,114 USD).

We started working with Revivo Technologies in June 2018, and the services are ongoing.

Since launch, the platform has been working efficiently. We’re satisfied with Revivo Technologies’ work. Business wouldn’t be possible without their team.

How did Revivo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Revivo Technologies delivers when promised, making any requested changes. Their team produced a product at an affordable price.

I appreciated Revivo Technologies’ ability to understand what I wanted. If they felt that one of my requirements wouldn’t benefit the platform, they were transparent about how things would impact me. Along with delivering their work on time, their team also managed the process properly.

Meetings ran a little long. If they could find a faster way to take requirements and make meetings shorter, that would be nice.

Trust that Revivo Technologies will do the right thing. It was difficult for me at first, but listen and do what their team says.

I’d definitely recommend Revivo Technologies. It’s been a good experience.

Digital Platform Dev & Design for Media Company

"The team is always available and their support system is excellent."

2016 - Ongoing

Revivo Technologies built a digital platform and executed a subsequent marketing campaign. The team used JavaScript, PHP, and Python. They provide IT support and maintenance.

Rajesh Ranjan
Editor-in-Chief, The Silence Media

The number of visitors increased as a result of the marketing strategy. As an IT partner, Revivo Technologies is responsive and capable. Their skills and range of services, particularly marketing, are worth the investment.

I’m the editor-in-chief at The Silence Media, a digital media platform. We provide equal opportunity to new writers and freelance journalists who want to publish their opinion and different articles.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revivo Technologies?

We needed a vendor to develop and design our digital platform.

The team developed and designed our digital platform with PHP and JavaScript. They sent me a few illustrations for what the website should look like. Accommodating my request, the team programmed in Python to make it possible for us to analyze readers’ behavior. Revivo Technologies then created a marketing strategy. Currently, they serve as our IT team, maintaining and supporting the platform.

We interact with one main point of contact. The development team included 4–5 resources. Between 9–10 people work on the marketing strategy.

How did you come to work with Revivo Technologies?

We interviewed 20-30 people and hired Revivo Technologies because they were trustworthy. We knew they would deliver.

We started working together in 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

The marketing strategy has increased the number of visitors. From a support standpoint, we can rely on them to take care of all of our IT needs. The team does charge extra to fix sudden issues with our website. I couldn’t ask for better support and service, even from an internal team.

How did Revivo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They assign a developer to resolve problems in real time, no matter the hour.

The team is always available and their support system is excellent.

Only the project manager is available via phone and email. The other team members use a project management tool exclusively.

In the beginning, you’ll feel like they’re more expensive than others, but in the long run, it’s not that expensive. Take advantage of their support plan and ask about marketing strategies, especially the mixed marketing strategy.

I recommended them to a friend who needed mobile app development.