• My Tools

Chartered Accountant I Odoo ER I Quickbooks I Zoho

I am Ram Taparia, a qualified chartered accountant from India. Finance has been my passion, and I enjoy that passion through my firm M/s R Taparia & Associates, Chartered Accountants. The firm provides its professional services in various fields, including auditing, taxation, project financing, management consultancy, business restructuring, corporate & allied laws-related consultancy, and diverse other areas. The firm, known for its solution-oriented approach, work discipline, expertise & continuous quality improvement, brings a reasonably high level of professional services to the clients upholding high integrity and sound ethical practices. Summarized list of areas we excel in: • Cloud Accounting Software; • Quickbooks Online; • Odoo ERP; • Migration of Data from Existing Software to Odoo, Quickbooks or other Online Software • Balance sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Reconciliations etc. • Preparation of Project Report for Project Finance. • Application ability of MS Office Tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. • Application ability of Tally ERP, Busy ERP, and other customized accounting packages.

• Undisclosed
  • < $25 / hr
  • 10 - 49
  • Founded 2019
Average Review Rating
Total Reviews
Average Referral Rating
Most Common Project Size

No data have been added yet...

Locations (1)

Schedule
    Cost
    1.0
    Willing to Refer

"They had a reliable team of experts who were willing to respond to our questions."

Mar 24, 2022

R TAPARIA & ASSOCIATES provided Cloud consulting services to a local NGO hospital. They led workshops and migrated the client's data from an on-site server to cloud systems.

Packages

Contact R TAPARIA & ASSOCIATES

If you’re not seeing exactly what you need here, send this company a custom message. You can talk about your project needs, price, and timeline to get started on your project.

Something went wrong. Please try again.