Think out of the box!

Since last 4 Years Phelix Info Solutions is leading professional web solution providers for Web Design, Web Development, SEO, Mobile App Development services, eCommerce development.We have creative team of designers and developers who are passionate about creating exceptional websites with Client Base of 200+ websites and strong customer focus.

Phelix Info Solution is one of the best Web design company in india offer brilliant and quality Responsive and custam web design Services in affordable price. We have a team of the best PHP and ASP.net web developers in india. one-stop Solution for PHP, CMS, e-Commerce and other web development services.

Services -

• Wordpress Development
  • SEO services
  • Online Marketing services
  • e-Commerce Development

Phelix info solution provide best web development solution India offer brilliant and quality Responsive and custom web design Services with PHP, CMS, e-Commerce and other web development services in affordable price 24 x 7 Unmatched client support From Our innovative and dedicated experts.

Jaipur, India
  • 50, Manglam Tower, Amarpali Marg, Vaishali Nagar
    Jaipur, RJ 302021
  • Kuwait

Botangle, Jaribha, Partycity, Evlon.in, Hellotech, Crafts & you, mEarning, Rhodesh Photograhy, Dr. Batra laser surgery, Happy camper, Yesplaces, Satallion Computers, Bay Plumbing, Edifly, Bankme, 24hours-sports, solaristek, Eminicabs, Sixtact , WebQuacker, setapartdaily and much more.

Tony Succar - Music Band Image

Tony Succar - Music Band

Tony Succar is a music band. I have redesigned and develop the complete website with custom features. I have used the WordPress CMS platform to develop the site. Its in 2 languages: English, Spanish.

UNITY - THE LATIN TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON Image

UNITY - THE LATIN TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON

UNITY - THE LATIN TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON is a music band. I have designed and developed the website for them. I have developed the website with custom features on woocommerce. I have to make customization on many features on the site.

Mubarak Abdul Aziz Al-Hassawi Personal website Image

Mubarak Abdul Aziz Al-Hassawi Personal website

Mubarak Abdul Aziz Al-Hassawi is a great personality. I have got a chance to design and develop a website for him. I have designed and develop the complete website in English and Arabic version.

Jaribha.com Image

Jaribha.com

jaribha.com is Meena based crowdfunding website. I have redesigned the complete website and make it user-friendly and mobile responsive. I have applied the complete functionality on the new theme. Now i am working ongoing support and social media updates.

Craft and You Image

Craft and You

Crafts and you is a handicraft based company. They mainly deal with handicrafts products selling. They have a custom requirement about the handicrafts products. I have taken this challenge and develop the complete store on Prestashop. I have to make the customization as per client needs. Now the client is very happy with the provided solution.

Hello Tech Image

Hello Tech

Hello Tech offers an online solution for the technical support and leads. I have the challenge to design and develop the website in a short time. Client wants to make it fully responsive and SEO optimized a website. I have start work with minimal information and complete the project on time. Now i am working ongoing support.

Mobile App Dev for Cybersecurity Company

"Everything was more impressive than I expected!"

Jan. - June 2019

Phelix Info Solutions developed iOS and Android apps with user- and admin-facing dashboards. Features included built-in advertising, an internal browser, and a media gallery.

Nicosia, Cyprus
CEO, Cybersecurity Company

The apps looked fantastic and functioned as originally requested. Phelix Info Solutions impressed with their prompt turnarounds and outstanding development work.

I'm the CEO of a cybersecurity company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Phelix Info Solutions?

We hired them to build iOS and Android apps.

We wanted to build apps with both user and admin panels.

We searched online for app developers, sent our requirements list to many of them, and finally choose Phelix Info Solutions.

They developed a dashboard where users can manage their account, search, view photo, and video galleries, and send media content like emoji. The app works both online and offline, displays advertising, and allows users to open web links without leaving its interface. They also built a panel that allows administrators to set product prices and access user list and wallets.

They were a professional team that delivered great results. Everything was more impressive than I expected!

I appreciated their clear understanding and quick responses to my needs.

SaaS Web App Dev for Software Company

"The project helped create a strong partnership between our companies."

Apr. - Jun. 2019

Phelix Info Solutions developed a SaaS web application for a software company.

Thanh Hoa, Vietnam
Hoang Lo
Co-Founder, Software Company

The web app that Phelix Info Solutions built was well-received. Direct contact with, and work by, Phelix Info Solutions executives not only expedited completion and enhanced the project creatively, but also demonstrated a vested interest in long-term outcomes and customer business needs.

We’re a software business providing online marketing tools for Internet marketers and entrepreneurs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Phelix Info Solutions?

We needed to hire an external resource to help us develop a unique SaaS solution.

We wanted to create a unique SaaS product that caters to the online marketing world.

I selected this vendor because they already had the prototype for the base product. It’s really unique and just what I was looking for.

Phelix Info Solutions led all aspects of developing and maintaining a SaaS web application.

I worked with Phelix (CEO, Phelix Info Solutions).

The project helped create a strong partnership between our companies. I hope that we’ll be working together for many years to come.

Phelix manages the entire project so I can be really hands-off with the project management. He has excellent communication skills and great understanding of the technical aspects. I only had to explain my ideas and the rest was handled effectively.

Unlike many other development firms, Phelix Info Solutions has innovative ideas for online software products. They also truly understand our business.

No, there’s nothing that I can think of to change at the moment.

Overall Score They're an awesome company.
    They always delivered on time.
    Costs were suitable to the project.
    The web app is excellent.
    Of course I'm willing to recommend them.