Digital Marketing - Online Marketing Services

One Marketing Tek delivers more organic traffic from search engine via content marketing, demand generation and marketing automation. We works with the leaders on digital marketing teams (mid-to large-sized companies) to develop effective content marketing strategies and augment their content creation resources with professional.

New Delhi, India

Online Marketing of Eustan Ventures

Social Media Marketing + Content Marketing

SEO of Website Image

SEO of Website

Local Visibility is the main requirement. Client want to list their business in top 3 google locations. with Keyword "Dryer Vent Cleaning in Naperville" and "Air Duct Cleaning Services Chicago"

Website is http://airductcleaningpro.today

Within 1 month results delievered

Digital Marketing Image

Digital Marketing

Control D is manufacturers of Glucometer and Stevia Sugarless products. One Marketing Tek Play vital role to promote those products in industry specific

Marketing of Appsomatic  Image

Marketing of Appsomatic

One Marketing Tek has partners with Appsomatic Chicago, who take cares of their digital marketing clients

Brand Awareness  Image

Brand Awareness

We work with Brix Gym to take care of their brand awareness tasks and try to drive organic Traffic to their site

Digital Marketing for Capital Funding Company

"They have taken care of my every need."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

One Marketing tek ran social media marketing campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn for a website and assisted with Google Ads campaigns. They also worked on content management.

New Delhi, India
Owner, Investment Company

Their involvement generated growth in web traffic, enabling the business to expand and grow into its targeted markets. One Marketing tek is a reliable partner and they’re consistently available to handle any issues.

I am the owner of an investment company. We are a venture capitalist company.

What challenge were you trying to address with One Marketing tek?

We needed help with digital marketing.

We have offices in India as well as in Singapore and we wanted to offer our services to both countries. They covered all of our social media marketing, including Facebook and LinkedIn as well as placing our website on Google. They have also taken care of the content.

They sometimes run ad campaigns as well. We have a defined budget for Google Ads, but whenever we require help with that, they take care of it.

I have worked with three people from their team and we have one main point of contact who is responsible for any mistakes or issues that come up. They have a full team of designers, content writers, and digital marketers.

We have spent between $10,000–$50,000.

We began working with them in August 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

They helped me to gain a great amount of traffic and business expansion in both countries. They’ve been an important aspect of my company, helping me focus on my target audience, and overall they have made a positive impact on my business. I am quite happy with their performance.

How did One Marketing tek perform from a project management standpoint?

I haven’t heard anything negative about them from my team. Everything has been going smoothly and I hope it will be good going into the future as well. We mostly use email to communicate. Additionally, we have a weekly Skype call, but if there is something important, we just give them a call.

They have taken care of my every need.

They work five days a week, but sometimes I think it would be good if they worked on Saturdays as it would be helpful to my business.