We deliver with trust

When knowledge and technology meets, it creates miracles… nTierWeb acts as an IT partner for their clients and help making the business process smooth. We with our expert and passionate technologist, mastering their domain to provide web and mobile consulting for business in the global IT Market. Formed to cater the enterprises looking for adopting innovative idea in their work setting to stand above the challengers in the same arena. Our steady growth and satisfied clients keeps us going.

We have successfully delivered our enterprise mobility solutions from SME to large Enterprises including Government Agencies worldwide. After receiving the outstanding response in India, we got the confidence to expand our self Internationally.

In the rapidly changing marketplace of today, we are budding leaders in mobile technology. We provide software and services to enable transformation through mobility to the enterprises, eventually increasing employee productivity by both qualitative and quantitative means.

Noida, India
  • Noida, UP 201301

khidmax Image

khidmax

Khidmax provide IT services in Kuwait, Khidmax main goal is to be transparent, we know that not every article we write would be valuable or even useful for you, and we also know that it takes one article or information that could eliminate any doubts you have surrounding an idea and start accelerating your business or even start one. Accomplishing that would be the reason why we are here.

Speedy Mobile Locksmith Image

Speedy Mobile Locksmith

Speedy Mobile locksmiths offering a wide array of standard industry as well as custom solutions. We are not satisfied, until you are satisfied. From single key copies to security door and window guard installations, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. Not satisfied for some reason? No problem. We will work with you until all of your requirements are completely met. Here are the following services we are offering.

Business Directory Redesign for Reviews Company

“The quality of their work is excellent, and they’re open to implementing new ideas to find effective solutions.”

2015 - 2016

nTierWeb took over development after the previous company failed to deliver. They fixed the old code and redeveloped the entire site, making it functional. They now provide regular updates and maintenance.

Kuwait
Founder, Reviews Company

nTierWeb was responsive and quickly solved problems and glitches. They delivered the final product a month late, but it functioned well and improved the business. They’re honest and have good project management skills, making them a reliable and trustworthy partner.

I’m the founder and CEO of a company that provides digital services such as web and mobile app dev and digital marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with nTierWeb?

We had a previous dev partner who failed to deliver, so we began looking for another agency to fix some dev issues.

nTierWeb redeveloped our entire website. They took the prior company’s code and polished it to make it functional and effective. They used .NET to do their work. They’ve finished the bulk of the development and now provide ongoing maintenance and support.

We worked with a project manager.

How did you come to work with nTierWeb?

They approached me, and I was doubtful at first, but I was impressed with their previous work, so I started them on a trial basis. They convinced me they were good, so we extended the partnership.

We worked together from 2015–2016.

Our business has gone up, and the website functions well. That wouldn’t be the case if we hadn’t hired nTierWeb.

How did nTierWeb perform from a project management standpoint?

They delivered faster than the prior agency, but there was still a small delay. They said it would take nine months, but it actually took 10. We used Basecamp and Google Docs to communicate, and nTierWeb was consistently responsive. They quickly resolved issues as they arose.

They should add more services, such as design or marketing services. They’re honest and manage projects well, so I’d use them for other tasks.

Clarify what you want and explain exactly what you’re hoping to accomplish.

Web Dev for Kuwait IT Startup

“I’m satisfied with their work and look forward to hiring their team for additional projects.”

Mar. 2018 - June 2018

nTierWeb programmed a custom web application using an MVC framework and built out a blog with BlogEngine.NET. Existing wireframes and planned functionalities informed their development cycle.

Kuwait
Suleman Ali
Owner, Khidmax.com

nTierWeb consistently delivered exceptional work. While their team made some coding errors at project’s start, they quickly learned from previous mistakes and created a polished platform. They collaborate efficiently and regularly complete projects within mutually established deadlines.

I’m the owner of Khidmax. We’re a startup that provides IT services to the local market by developing web and mobile applications that connect people from different countries.

What challenge were you trying to address with nTierWeb?

We needed an external development firm to build a second application related to our services.

nTierWeb developed our website and blog using BlogEngine.NET. Then, they used an MVC framework to create an additional custom web app. We provided wireframes for each product and discussed the entire feature set with their team. The web app isn’t finalized at this time.

One of their project managers assigned a team leader. That resource handles communication with the rest of the team.

How did you come to work with nTierWeb?

I searched on Upwork for development firms and quickly received around 20 proposals. I visited nTierWeb’s profile and selected them after a brief interview. I wasn’t aware of the project cost at the time. They’re the first IT Company we’ve hired.

We’ve spent a total of $800.

We started working with nTierWeb around March 2018 and they completed the blog in June 2018. We plan to engage them for SEO work.

There were some small mistakes, but nTierWeb fixed them almost immediately. I’m satisfied with their work and look forward to hiring their team for additional projects.

How did nTierWeb perform from a project management standpoint?

We had open discussions and set precise completion dates for each functionality. nTierWeb honored every aspect of our agreement.

I’m still working with them, but they’ll be at the top of my list when planning future developments. I’m happy with their team.

No. They even notified me of areas where we could approach the work differently.

They always update me regarding their work and provide feedback.
    I’m not aware of the standard market cost, so I can’t make a comparison.