#1 App Agency For Startups

Stop waiting to build your Version 1.0.

Nova is the go-to mobile app agency for startups. We build beautiful, user-focused MVPs to launch great ideas off the ground.

Whether your goal is to increase your users or land that Series A investment, we'll keep your best interests in mind. When you're successful, we're successful.

We believe in building fast and iterating often. Your minimum viable product will be architected with future versions and thousands of users in mind.

Austin, TX

DreamSparkr

ValetHub

Third Hour

Prototype Development for Valet Mobile App

“The workflow has been tremendous between my company and Nova Pursuits.”

Sept. - Dec. 2018

Nova Pursuits developed the prototype of an app for valet services. They designed it based on the business model the client described. It serves as an asset to pitch investors and potential clients.

Washington, D.C.
Sam Kuebler
Founder, Valet Hub

Nova Pursuits produced a clean and attractive design for the app that makes the business concept simple to understand.  Diligent and committed, they worked rapidly to beat the deadline and deliver results. The team excels at communication and collaborates cohesively.

I am the founder and owner of Valet Hub. Our service helps valet companies provide better and more efficient service to customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nova Pursuits?

We hired Nova Pursuits to develop a prototype our company could use as a tool to gain interest from potential investors and customers.

My goal for this project was to create a product with a simple and excellent visual appearance. We needed it to be easy for potential investors and customers to understand.

Nova Pursuits was referred to us by a friend of mine.

I described the goal I had in mind to Nova Pursuits. The team was able to comprehend the concept. They built an app relative to my business model. We had weekly calls about progress updates over the period of a few months.

I am a solo entrepreneur with a few advisors who are also investors.

Nova Pursuits created such a nice and simple design that my app became a great sales pitch. It’s a useful asset to show companies who might be willing to try our services once we have a fully functional product. They worked efficiently and even delivered ahead of schedule.

The workflow has been tremendous between my company and Nova Pursuits. We saw solid communication and a high work ethic from Nova Pursuit's side of the project.

I was most impressed by Nova Pursuit's ability to comprehend what I wanted to see in my app. They had the ability to build precisely what I wanted in a timely manner.

When the opportunity comes, I think Nova Pursuits should hire more coders.

Mobile App Development for App Startup

"Nova Pursuits found solutions to every challenge we encountered, no matter how large or small."

Oct. 2017 - Aug. 2018

Nova Pursuits developed an iOS application for a startup. They used pre-existing wireframes and previously built code to produce the app as maximum efficiency.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Greg Lasher
Founder, Merge Apps Inc

The app has yet to launch, but Nova Pursuits met all requirements. The one-person team gave constant updates and adapted to schedule changes. They provided innovative solutions to issues throughout. Customers can expect a highly skilled team that delivers top-notch products on time at fair prices.

I’m the founder of a Merge Apps Inc. I’m building a mobile application called Merge that will combine feeds from multiple social media channels onto one platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nova Pursuits?

After a previous developer failed to meet my standards, I engaged Nova Pursuits to complete my app for iOS.

I wanted to bring my envisioned app to life.

After an extensive search on AngelList and LinkedIn, I settled on Nova Pursuits. Neil (CEO, Nova Pursuits) showed a strong background in iOS development and responded quickly to all my questions and concerns. He also offered a more reasonable quote than his competitors.

I first provided pre-existing wireframes and less-than-stellar code—written by the prior developer— to Neil. He then rebuilt the app essentially from scratch to be as lean as possible. At several stages throughout, he checked in with me for feedback.

Neil was my primary contact throughout the project.

The app has yet to launch, but Nova Pursuits met all requirements, and I’m highly satisfied with their work.

Neil was highly responsive from start to finish. We had weekly calls to discuss progress, and he accommodated schedule changes with grace. He never missed a deadline and always offered a solution to any issues that arose.

Nova Pursuits found solutions to every challenge we encountered, no matter how large or small. Sometimes it would take Neil many hours of research and testing, but he’d find a way to overcome our current obstacle. His dedication and knack for problem-solving deeply impressed me.

No, I’m highly satisfied with their work and look forward to engaging with them for future projects.

Overall Score Nova Pursuits exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to deliver the best app possible.
    They accommodated my schedule easily and without complaint.
    Nova Pursuits charged fair prices for their work.
    Nova Pursuits delivered high-quality products that matched my standards for this project.
    I’m extremely likely to refer their services. I have no complaints with their work.

Mobile App Dev for Media Company

"They took my money and have now disappeared."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Nova Pursuits was hired to develop a mobile application that would aid group collaboration and productivity.

Texas
Blogger, DoItAnywayProject

The correspondence began on a hopeful note, but stakeholders have not received the final product by the agreed upon deadline. The vendors’ lack of response to stakeholders’ inquiries has resulted in a breach of trust.

I am a blogger at doitanywayproject.com.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nova Pursuits?

I wanted a productivity app created.

I wanted the app to coordinate a group calendar with editable agendas.

Nova Pursuits claimed they could do it.

The app was to allow groups of people to stay informed and keep up with weekly meeting agendas to which everyone in the group could contribute. It was to be called Third Hour.

I have no idea. As far as I know there is only one person working there, Neil.

Nova Pursuits claimed it would be done April 1, but the vendor has not delivered and won't return my phone calls or emails. My point of contact hasn't responded in any way since April 12, and today it is July 10.

I am the team and as far as I know the Nova Pursuits team consists of one person. Since Nova Pursuits hasn't communicated, even when their team member said they would, I would say the workflow was entirely inadequate.

Only Nova Pursuits' salesmanship is impressive. They haven't delivered a thing except a few wireframes that look exactly like the wireframes I sent.

Absolutely! Communication is Nova Pursuits' weakness. They don't do it. They took my money and have now disappeared.

0.5
Overall Score Overall, Nova Pursuits talks a good enough game, but has not proven competent or honest.
    What was promised was not delivered.
    Unreasonable. If he can't do an app, he shouldn't take the money.
    Didn't do work but took payment.
    Never! I would caution anyone against going into business with Nova Pursuits under any circumstances whatsoever.

Landing Page Dev for Startup's Brand and Product

"The ease with which I was able to reach them and communicate any questions I had stood out."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

Nova Pursuits designed and developed a landing page.

Austin, Texas
CEO, Startup

The page served as an effective launch pad for a brand and a product. Nova Pursuits was highly responsive and didn’t hesitate to implement suggested changes. They were consistent communicators and adapted to changing requirements on the fly, which makes them an ideal partner for startups.

I'm the CEO of my startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nova Pursuits?

I needed someone to build my landing page.

We wanted the page to serve as a brochure/introduction to our application.

I found Neil, the CEO, through an online search.

Nova Pursuits built my homepage.

Neil was the main point of contact.

The site served as a great starting point from which we were able to develop a brand and introduce our product.

Neil was accommodating and incredibly easy to communicate with. He managed his team well and quickly implemented new changes.

The ease with which I was able to reach them and communicate any questions I had stood out. Because my company is young, things change quickly, and Neil was able to handle both large and small change requests.

I can’t think of anything.