Digital Marketing Agency founded by ex-Googler

Hi, my name is Adomas, CEO and Founder of Nomadomas. In 2015, I joined the multinational technology company Google in its European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. During my time at the company, I got to know the in-depth secrets of this search engine’s online advertising technologies and how to use it for best advantage.

Later on, I moved to London to be in charge of a digital advertising agency. Whilst managing a team of twenty people, I expanded my experience in different advertising fields, worked with large budgets, complex projects and innovative design.

In 2019, together with a few partners, we established Nomadomas. We started with Google services in Lithuania and now we have successfully expanded both in the range of our services and geographically. I am pleased to have many experts in various advertising fields work at Nomadomas today. Myself and my team have handled a number of well-known brands’ digital space.

2019
Vilnius, Lithuania
  • Zemaitijos 11-13
    Vilnius, VI LT10000
    Lithuania

City Pantry

Digital Marketing Stragy Image

Digital Marketing Stragy

Created and executed digital marketing strategy for a coffee roaster in Manchester, UK.

SEM Image

SEM

Created and optimized PPC campaigns.

PPC Campaigns Image

PPC Campaigns

Created and optimized PPC campaigns for City Pantry.