Scalable and integrated IT solutions

Napal Innovation provides scalable and integrated IT solutions that digitally revolutionise businesses. Our services include, but are not limited to: software & app development, feasibility studies, proof of concept & MVP development, maintenance, dedicated IT team support and top tech expert advice.

Our customers range from multinational organizations to one man start-ups. We are technical people at heart and we strive to bring quality and innovation in all our projects. Long-term oriented, we understand that building trust with our customers is the only key to achieve productivity, efficiency & quality.

Working both with large companies and start-ups allows us to take the better from the two worlds. We are flexible, yet we have a strong QA process and scalability to address all types of requests.

Paris, France

Application platform
BI & big data focus
BI & big data solutions
Artificial Intelligence Focus

Orange, Ambriva, Elle imprime, Opheliemercerie, Cityscoring, Lerins Technology.

Web Development for Retail Group

“Their team takes pride in delivering exactly what they promise.”

2015 - 2016

Napal Innovation designed and developed an e-commerce website from the ground up. They led the project each step of the way without requiring hands-on management. The platform supports wholesale transactions.

Sergei Peverelli
Director, Atelier Lila PVT LTD

Napal Innovation delivered a high-quality website with intricate functionalities. They leveraged their technological experience to help outline the project and then build it according to design plans. Their practice of seeking approval before committing to development changes fostered trust.

I’m the director of Atelier Lila PVT LTD. We import and sell garments from our workshop.

What challenge were you trying to address with Napal Innovation?

We hired them to develop our company website.

I don’t have a background in web development, so I needed a firm that could handle most of the work themselves. Once we hired Napal Innovation, I outlined the project requirements and deadline. They internalized my requests and built the e-commerce website from scratch. We helped decide the site’s color scheme, but their team created and implemented the frontend design. The platform supports both wholesale purchasing and individualized transactions.

Their project manager was our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Napal Innovation?

They were recommended to me by several colleagues. I considered other firms, but none of them seemed as authentic as Napal Innovation. After our first interaction, I was confident in their ability to perform.

We spent around $40,000.

This project took place from 2015–2016.

We started receiving online orders as soon as the site went live. They delivered a fully functioning final product without needing much oversight. We got what we paid for, so I’d gladly work with them again.

How did Napal Innovation perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked efficiently and kept me up-to-date regarding the project’s progression. The project manager made sure to check with me before implementing new designs or functionalities. That approach facilitated transparency throughout the entire engagement.

Napal Innovation has the skills needed to accept complex challenges. Their team takes pride in delivering exactly what they promise. That accountability helps cultivates a trustworthy business relationship.

They aren’t the most affordable firm on the market, but they work hard. Overall, I have no complaints.

Overall Score They brought my vision to life.
    They accommodated our schedule while working from a different time zone.
    We received the service that was promised.
    They do exceptional work.
    I’d recommend them to colleagues without hesitation.