True value in uniqueness

BRONZE VERIFIED

League Design Agency is a team of engineers with the soul of the artist.

We strive to create useful and beautiful things that will serve for many years. In any product, whether it is a corporate identity, website, or business card, the main things are practicality, aesthetics, and efficiency. ​

We don’t admit trends. ​We appreciate uniqueness. Only a unique design can capture the attention, help stand out among the competitors, and demonstrate the essence of the project. History does not take mediocrity into the hall of fame.

We have already completed more than 76 digital projects and 15 corporate identity styles for 43 clients from 16 countries, with whom we won 20 awards, both international and local.

Our core products are:

• Marketing Website Design
  • Mobile Application Design
  • SaaS Design
  • Brand Identity

Kyiv, Ukraine

Synergy, GEO Protocol, Pix, Inlist, Ignilife, Whiskas, Blaize Tech, GEO Protocol, Alterra Group, Friends English Club, iKydz, Sherpa Prep, Great Place to Work, WP2P,

Here you can find a video where we combined some of our favorite projects, so we would be extremely excited if you could take a look at it :)

Also, please feel free to contact us in case of any questions or suggestions — [email protected]

InList Image

InList

Syragon itself is a development studio that conducts only a few projects at a time but with the highest quality possible. We’ve worked on several projects together — InList is the most significant one. InList is a high-end platform for booking nightlife, exclusive parties, concerts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.

Our task was to complete a rebranding and re-UX of an

existing product. We had to create a design that will meet the target audience’s needs and expectations and will suit all of its specifics.

As a result, we designed high-end brand identity, and its implementation in the web version, mobile application, and marketing website. The team is still deploying the digital part of the project.

GEO Protocol Image

GEO Protocol

Our client has developed the GEO Pay application to scale the valuable assets exchange technology — the GEO Protocol. The main essence of technology is the registry — there is a decimal value assigned to each currency.

We had to create a non-trivial visual solution in the field of cryptocurrencies without any mainstream references to networks, graphs, bitcoins, etc. We came up with an

interesting option. For each digit, there was a unique visual display — a square that is divided by the number of parts corresponding to this digit. Circles represent the nodes (network members). There are always two circles between these digits.

So, using our dynamic graphics approach, our client flew to the USA, and while on the exhibition, kept us updated on lots of praises from other people regarding their new corporate identity.

Meta Trak Image

Meta Trak

This project was an infrastructure one. Automobile manufacturers cooperate with companies that produce alarms and anti-theft systems to integrate these systems right during the car purchase. Meta Trak — our client — provides software for this type of cooperation. This application helps car owners track their vehicles using built-in telematics devices.

The first version of the application had

already been in place, but initially, there was an intricate design that was rather hard for users to navigate. So, it was our challenge to improve that situation.

Finally, we've managed to develop a much more thoughtful UX approach and create a beautiful UI to top the user experience. Since the project is very large, the system is still under development.

Synergy Specialists Image

Synergy Specialists

Synergy Specialists is a platform that matches dentists and clinics so that clinics can invite dentists for atypical complex procedures for their clients and organize this process.

The goal was to enter the market where everyone is accustomed to the highest level of quality. Accordingly, a high level of design to look as prestigious as possible is necessary. Also, a convenient UX is a

must so that clinics can find specialists, organize this process, and conduct appointments and statistics on visits, keep track of internal reviews about specialists, etc.

As a result, we delivered a high-quality brand identity that was used for the product announcement on the corresponding exhibition and helped to impress a potential target audience. Later we created a marketing website, e-commerce website, and designed the matching platform for the organization itself. The platform is still under development, but the identity has already been a big part of a positive impression on the potential target audience and starting to build recognition.

PIX Backpack Image

PIX Backpack

PIX Backpack is the first LED pixelized backpack with a programmable screen.

Our goal was to design a brand identity for the backpack where you can display images, animations, widgets, and play games. Then, we had to implement the created identity into a mobile application with a pixel-by-pixel drawing module. This way, Pix customers can customize their backpacks as they

wish.

As a result, we redid the design of the project three times, working on the possible improvements. The final result turned out great, and people are actively using the product. By the way, you can take a look at the app here: https://apps.apple.com/ua/app/pix-backpack/id1363522351

Blaize Image

Blaize

Initially, our client's company name was InCrypto.

Our task was to create new branding, from a new brand platform, naming and copywriting, and to the visual identity. We wanted to get away from the names consonant with Crypto because this market was highly discredited, but our client had an extremely professional team of the blockchain experts.

Considering that this team

can do almost impossible things with the help of blockchain technologies, we moved forward with the Magician archetype. As to the naming, Blaize is consonant with burning. As a visual solution, we chose the dynamic graphics approach that displays the chemical combustion process.

As a result, we designed a unique identity, website, and presentation template for clients; with these tools, our client is now promoting his brand in the outsourcing services market.

Ignilife Image

Ignilife

Ignilife is a mobile application that challenges its users to lead a healthier lifestyle and shows an assessment of their health on average by company, age, country, and world.

We had to create a gamified design that will engage the users and encourage them to complete the quests.

So, we delivered the light restyling of the corporate identity and designed the

mobile application, its web version, and the marketing website. You can find the mobile application itself here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ignilife/id929115195
Build Up Image

Build Up

Build Up is an application that helps its users to accumulate funds for an additional pension. Basically, it transfers the specific amount of users' funds from their bank cards to a special pension fund automatically on a regular basis.

Our goal was to develop a nice interactive design for this somewhat boring topic to engage the users.

To achieve this goal, we

created a metaphor that this application is like a fruit. At first, it is green, but as it gets more water, it ripens. With our design, our client got funding for the further development of the project.
Blu Living Image

Blu Living

Glance Creative is an R&D company from the United Kingdom, and we completed several projects together. Blu Living is the biggest and most epic one. There is a developer who has built quite a few residential quarters in London. It is known that when new residents populate the quarter, they know nothing: neither neighbors, nor where to go, nor the location of the laundry, etc. We had

to design an infrastructure that is simple enough for anyone to use.

While working on the project, The Glance team interviewed residents, conducted customer development, found out the pain points, applied the person method, developed a feature list for these people. And according to this list, we created a design for the mobile application that includes lots of useful features: you can find out if your package arrived, send a complaint if there is a leakage in your bathroom, meet the neighbors, organize an event, and so on.

Design Services for Balanced Diet Application Co

"In the job description, I asked to level up my app’s design two notches; they clearly delivered on that goal."

May - Oct. 2020

League \ Design Agency redesigned an Android and iOS application to shift the product’s focus for a consumer health application company. They redesigned the platform’s screens and visual language.

Redwood City, California
Wouter Steenbergen
Owner, My Daily Bits LLC

League \ Design Agency exceeded expectations several times during the engagement and ultimately delivered a superior platform to stakeholder satisfaction. Informed by industry expertise, the team provided valuable guidance throughout the project. They efficiently produced deliverables.

I’m the owner of My Daily Bits LLC. My company makes one consumer health app for Android and iOS.

What challenge were you trying to address with League \ Design Agency?

Rather than a calorie counter, I decided that I wanted my app to support a balanced diet. In February, I researched how to transition the platform. To do this, I discovered it would require significant improvements to its foundation. I also needed to improve the app’s UI to support the transition.

League Design redesigned the app to be a diet platform. Originally, I planned to only redesign a part of the platform’s UI. However, we ended up redesigning the whole concept of the app.

Their team redesigned its visual language and screens. They used Miro and Adobe After Effects.

During the selection process, I worked with an account manager. I also worked with a project manager, a designer, a motion designer, and their art director. I worked with another account manager during the project’s later phases.

How did you come to work with League \ Design Agency?

I sought an organization that was methodical and mature in its design processes. It was also important that the organization held high communication standards. I placed a contract on Upwork and received about 50 applications. I interviewed about 10 and based on our discussions, I chose League Design. I selected them based on their established processes and communication.

I spent about $18,000 on their services.

We worked together between May–October 2020.

From the beginning, it was very clear that they would be able to deliver results that I wouldn’t be able to deliver. I was happily surprised by the results several times throughout the project. I was comfortable with the surprises. The scope of the project significantly increased because I was happy with their work.

When I wasn’t happy with their work, I discussed my needs and requirements with them. They neatly turned around and responded well to the feedback. Their team moved past that point and delivered at a higher level than before.

How did League \ Design Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management skills were good. They guided me through the process. League Design kept tabs on the project’s progress well. There was consistent progress, and the velocity was excellent.

I’m happy with the results. In the job description, I asked to level up my app’s design two notches; they clearly delivered on that goal. League Design made significant improvements to my product. I’m happy with how it looks.

Communication wasn’t consistent throughout the project. We met every week and after the fact, their work would be clear. However, I wouldn’t always know ahead of time what was going to come. I gave them this feedback too. If they made that part of the process more transparent, I could’ve been more proactive. This is a minor criticism, but it’s an area they could improve.

I would recommend them to people with serious design projects. Trust them to deliver quality results. Talk with them and let them know if there are areas for improvement. They’re open to feedback.

Design Services for Performance Enhancement Coaching

"This made communications way more efficient and also made us feel like everything we were requesting was listened to."

May - Oct. 2020

A performance enhancement coaching provider hired League \ Design Agency to provide brand identity services and app UI/UX design.

Brian Tutovic
Co-Founder, Performance Enhancement Coaching

Thanks to the efforts of the League team, the company has been receiving positive feedback from everyone that encounters their new app design. The company appreciated how easy the team was to work with throughout the duration of the project.

We develop and utilize technology and data to provide an unparalleled 1-on-1 performance enhancement and wellness coaching experience. I handle the development and implementation of technology within the company. I am the Co-Founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire League \ Design Agency?

We hired League for our Brand Identity and App UI/UX.

We wanted to be set apart from the competition with a brand that could become easily recognizable and an app that looked as advanced as its functionality was.

How did you select League \ Design Agency?

We selected League from a pool of many other design agencies because their profile stood out so profoundly over the rest. Once we took a look at their portfolio and their process explanations on their site we stopped interviewing other candidates.

The brand identity project involved creating a brand for a company that didn't have one. League was able to take my partner and I's words and translate them into a design that we are all proud of.

We sat in a bunch of meetings, pointed to a bunch of reference pictures, and league was able to turn that into a brand identity that (in our humble opinion) far exceeds the level of detail and aesthetics of other brands in our industry.

League is very good at organizing points of contact, we only ever spoke with 3 separate people. League has many many specialized designers in the back office whom we only became aware of after the entire office decided to follow our instagram account at the same time. There's a lot of people on their team!

We've received recognition for our branding and app design from every person that encounters us. Our equipment vendors supplying fitness equipment to our facility have even asked us for shirts. It just looks that good!

We found it extremely easy to work with League throughout our entire relationship with them. Updates were sent out weekly so we knew exactly what was going on at all times.

They told us when they needed something from our side, sometimes we had to have meetings, everything else was completely in their court - I don't think there was any way for them to be more accommodating or efficient in their communication.

The fluidness of their communication internally was pretty impressive early on. Anything you say to one project manager is automatically applied to any other relevant tasks even if it involves a different team, and even if you didn't realize what you were saying was relevant to that team!

It's probably useless to provide positive feedback to this question but I can't think of any areas they could've improved on. They're really good at what they do.

Branding for Internet Video Search Company

"I’ve been thoroughly impressed with their project management."

June 2020 - Ongoing

League Design Agency developed a comprehensive brand image, including a logo, a color scheme, and documents. The team translated the branding onto a website, incorporating video content and gifs.

CEO, Internet Video Search Company

League Design Agency delivered high-quality work. Their strong project management skills have enabled them to work well according to timelines, meet deadlines, and structure the process in a way that ensures proper execution. They also communicate very well.

I’m the CEO of an internet video search company.

What challenge were you trying to address with League Design Agency?

We needed an image that reflected our quality, complete, and thorough brand image and that would be respected by large film production companies.

League Design Agency investigated, created, and defined a thorough brand image, including logo, colors, documents, and carriers. They also applied the same brand imaging to the website design and provided quite a few documents, including videos and gifs that would be used on our website.

We’ve spoken with a total of five teammates, and there may be four more behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with League Design Agency?

We found them on Upwork. We surveyed 20 companies, and our valuation criteria were heavily based on online reviews. We contacted League Design Agency for an initial project, but their timeline didn’t work with ours.

We told them we were still interested, and we kept coming back to them because their work was high-quality and detailed, and they were professional. They later told us that they would be able to start earlier than expected.

We’ve spent about $18,000. By the time we finish the third phase, we should be around $28,000.

We began working with them in June 2020, and our engagement is ongoing. We have a couple more deliverables, and we’ll complete phase two in September 2020. Phase three will begin in about October 2020.

They do very high-quality work.

How did League Design Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve been thoroughly impressed with their project management. As someone who's overseen a number of project managers and managed a number of projects myself, I was very pleased with the interaction and their command of the timelines.

I was also very pleased with their meeting the timelines. They didn't over-promise or under-promise; they came very close to their timelines every time, maybe plus or minus a day.

We communicate via Google Meet and email, and we’ve also had weekly status reviews in which we assessed what work they had done. This helped with our engagement and helped to ensure that our project was executed on time.

The quality of their work has been so good. I was quite impressed and they matched some of the best I've seen. One of the things I truly appreciated was the constant communication.

I felt like I was their only customer, even though I know I’m not. Additionally, I was impressed with their command of the English language as a foreign company. We haven’t had any communication issues.

I had to go back and forth with them a few times on how a PowerPoint template should look. They found out later that what I was looking for was slightly different to what they were used to.

I would encourage customers to work with them. We’re going to continue giving them more work.

They delivered what we asked.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Web Design & Dev for Aparthotel

"The quality of the work and flow was most impressive."

Apr. - June 2020

League \ Design Agency designed and developed a website for an aparthotel. Building the website from scratch, they created wireframes, a prototype, and a number of other deliverables.

Bangkok, Thailand
Marketing Director, Southeast Development Co., Ltd.

Impressing stakeholders, the prototype that League \ Design Agency made was clear and professional they delivered everything on time. Managing the project effectively, they kept the client updated with thorough project plans. They gave useful feedback via emails and phone calls.

I am the Sales and Marketing Director at an aparthotel in Bangkok. We offer long-term and short-term rentals for both expats and locals. It is a family business and I oversee our marketing and digital products.

For what projects/services did your company hire League \ Design Agency?

Our aparthotel is newly built, so we will need to depend on OTAS. Even though it is the quickest way to find our customers online, the commission is unacceptably high. We decided to create our own website to receive direct bookings and avoid the commissions. We don't a web designer on the team so we needed to outsource.

We want to gain online presence and receive direct bookings. The goal is to create a design with seamless UX and UI to maximize the website's conversion rate. The design will be handed over to another developer.

Among more than 20 designers on Upwork, League Design Agency stood out the most based on their portfolio and the initial call. The proposal was also clear and informative.

We sent the agency our CI guidelines, briefed what information is needed to be displayed and goal of the website. The deliverables are: Emotion + Archetype Competitors Analysis Sitemap on Figma Reference Conception Wireframe UI Concept Mobile UI Concept Mobile Implementation Prototype

When agreed to start the project, we were assigned a project manager to support us and serve as the main point of contact throughout the project. I only spoke with our project manager and I'm aware there was an art director overseeing the project.

The prototype was clear and professionally made. The whole project was on-time and all stakeholders are impressed.

The project manager send me a detailed project plan within the first week of the project, including tasks, descriptions and timeline. All tasks are done on time and momentum of the workflow is smooth. Project plan is updated weekly. I have calls and screen shares 1 to 2 times a week. The project manager would update me on the work that has been done and the amount of working hours. The feedback also given through the calls and also via emails.

The quality of the work and flow was most impressive.

I'm happy with everything, but a discount for future projects would be nice.

Overall Score I would refer and come back again.
    Project plan is provided and they are always on time.
    The cost is a bit higher than other but the quality is worth it.
    Very happy!
    I have already refer to a friend and will contact them in future projects.

Branding for Cybersecurity Company

"They are patient and passionate, you can tell in all that they do that it is their desire to deliver quality."

Mar. - July 2020

League \ Design Agency provided branding services for a cybersecurity company. The team was responsible for creating a brand concept, colors, fonts, logo, animation, and UI designs for the client's website.

Jersey City, New Jersey
Alana Ezderman
Head of Marketing, ThreatModeler

The new branding perfectly captures the identity and aesthetic of the client's company. League \ Design Agency goes above and beyond to provide deliverables that meet the needs and requirements of the internal team. They leverage their creativity and experience to produce quality results.

I am the Head of Marketing at ThreatModeler Software, a cybersecurity company that automates threat modeling to design, build and manageDevSecOps.

For what projects/services did your company hire League \ Design Agency?

Brand Refresh with new logo and website relaunch.

Fresh new look that reflects our creativity and innovation as a security leader in the cyber space.

I found them on UpWork.

Brand concept, colors, fonts, logo, animation, UI, creation of animated diagram to explain what we do on impact

Project manager, site designer, motion designer

The results were far better than we expected. League captured our brand identity perfectly and gave us an engaging site that walks the line of art and function, drawing the user in at every turn. The team was patient and worked tirelessly with us to get our animated diagram perfect.

They went above and beyond and gave us everything we would need to translate our brand requirements across all mediums. The logo, color scheme, design elements are amazing! We are so thankful to have found League.

Very quick turnarounds.

The way they present their work is incredible- they take feedback and apply it instantly. They are patient and passionate, you can tell in all that they do that it is their desire to deliver quality.

Figma was a bit overwhelming for us to understand but we did get used to it after a while.

App Redesign for Heater Distributor

"Their ability to easily understand what we were looking for and deliver that with little fuss was impressive."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

League \ Design Agency is completing a design overhaul of an app for a heater distributor. After coming up with multiple design concepts, they implemented a final design.

Østerås, Norway
Project Manager IOT, Mill International AS

The fully redesigned app is now being implemented. League \ Design Agency has an easy and efficient workflow. Creating a stress-free situation, they understand the client's wishes which has helped everything go smoothly.

OUR COMPANY WAS FOUNDED IN NORWAY IN 1992 BY CATO BRYN, SPECIALIZING IN DISTRIBUTION OF OIL FILLED RADIATORS AND OTHER TYPES OF HEATERS. FROM 1992 TO 2009, WE'VE GAINED SIGNIFICANT KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE OF DIFFERENT TYPE OF HEATERS, THUS ENABLING US TO SELL TO ALMOST ALL THE LARGEST RETAILERS IN THE NORDIC COUNTRIES. My position in the company is as a Project Manager, i work with the technical solutions for new and existing products and also manage the development of our mobile phone app.

For what projects/services did your company hire League \ Design Agency?

We have a very popular app that is used to control our physical heaters and it was ready for a complete design overhaul. With a fast moving market we need to keep up the pace and innovate in both the products side and application side to stay ahead of the competition.The app was starting to look dated and was missing many key functions that customers were asking for.

The goal for the project was to: 1: Bring the design of the app back to 2020 feel and make it feel premium and relevant again. 2: Improve the user experience by improving UI/UX and doing A/B/C testing 3: Make design elements ready for new functions that we want to roll out.

We did a extensive research and talk with many design agencies, most were found true google. But League Design Agencie was found true a website called upwork. We were able to look at their previouse work and talk with their project manager. Based on our conversations and their past work we were confident they were the right fit for our company and brand name.

The project had the following stages: 1: Discovery stage were we tried to find out what we wanted and what kind of style and feel we were looking for. This took a few weeks to work out and then designers started working on wireframes. After a few meetings and feedback everything was put in place 2: We then started with design concepts and this was a back and forth process with many levels of the company involved. But after several design concepts we landed on the final 4th design concept. 3: Then it was implementation that was fairly a straighforward process

Team consisted from our side : 1: Project manager IOT 2: Head of product developement From League design agencies we had 1 point of contact and that was their project manager Alona.

After close to 3 months time we have full redesigned app which is now being implemented.

It was very easy and fast, they understood our wishes and everything went smooth

Their ability to easily understand what we were looking for and deliver that with little fuss was impressive. Pretty much a stressless situation

Their designer could be abit more experimental and try to be bold in design sometimes :)

Simple and easy process, was up and running in no time
    Very competitive and high quality work
    They keep attention to details
    They are affordable and deliver high quality

Web Application for Astronomer Platform

"They are very responsive, patient, and always ready to listen to their client."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

League \ Design Agency redesigned an existing web application to address specific issues in the UI and create modern visuals. This involved creating the UI concept, wireframes, and design.

Marco Rocchetto
Founder, Spaceflux

While it's too early to share results about the application, the client is pleased with the partnership. The team facilitated a seamless task management style, remaining open to feedback and inquiries. They excelled at overcoming complex UX challenges.

Spaceflux is a startup operating Telescope Live, a new online platform for amateur and professional astronomers, offering access to a global network of robotic telescopes.

For what projects/services did your company hire League \ Design Agency?

We hired League \ Design Agency to revisit our web application, to revisit our user experience design and the user interface.

To create new wireframes and a new UI concept and mockups for a new interface for our main web application. These goals were aimed at addressing specific issues identified in the interface, and to create a modern, graphically consistent and more usable interface. Thanks to these improvements, we expect to have more conversions and expand our online business.

I found them on Upwork, and were selected after a round of interviews with other few vendors. I chose League \ Design Agency as they demonstrated to be professional, experienced, dedicated and affordable.

We worked on user interface concept, wireframe design, and user interface design. My role was that of product owner. The vendor was responsible for creating the UI concept, wireframes and UI design.

Three people were involved: Project manager, UI/UX designer, quality assurance

We have not released the new interface yet so we cannot yet validate the success of the project.

It was very good, the platform used to share designs worked really well to share comments and give feedback to the main designer. The project manager was readily available through various communication channels. We used Figma, Slack and emails.

They are a professional agency covering all steps of UX/UI design, they are able to deliver solutions for complex ux problems, they are very responsive, patient, and always ready to listen to their client. They are also very affordable.

We lacked some direct verbal communication with the main ux designer, and we had to go through the project manager. I understand this was mainly due to language barriers. We circumvented this via written communication, and after some initial adjustment it hasn't really been an issue.

Web Design for SEO Agency

"Even when we were holding things up our end with decisions and content, League design's approach was faultless."

Jan. - Apr. 2020

League / Design Agency designed a new website with a new user interface and e-commerce sales funnel for an SEO agency.

Norwich, United Kingdom
Digital Marketing & Paid Search Manager, SEO Agency

League / Design Agency delivered superb results that are above and beyond the client's expectations. The team was dedicated and clearly presented development while still taking in feedback. They had excellent communication skills and always kept the client in the loop.

Digital marketing and SEO agency wherein I am a digital marketing and paid search manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire League \ Design Agency?

The design of a new website providing niche SEO services to highly knowledgeable clients from within marketing agencies.

To differentiate ourselves from our competitors with a specific visual style and a refined user experience.

Hired through upwork and interviewed along with several other design outfits.

Complete design from the ground-up for a new website, including a complex user interface and e-commerce sales funnel.

We had a great relationship with our project manager after first having spoken with the CEO. Contact with a specific designer was very useful indeed.

Superb end result. As digital marketing specialists, we perhaps had a better idea of what we wanted than many clients, but what League have delivered us is way above and beyond our expectations. Communication was their strong-point, always keeping us in the loop and dealing with our amendments and input brilliantly.

The dedicated project manager walked us through every stage of the design process and was fantastic in both presenting each new development and listening to our feedback.

Communication. Working remotely (in very difficuly circumstances during March/April), we never felt like we weren't aware of the project's progress. In fact, even when we were holding things up our end with decisions and content, League design's approach was faultless.

Not in our experience, no.

Overall Score A superb B2B experience.
    Faultless.
    Not the cheapest quote we received, but nor the most expensive. The quality of work is way above what we expected at this price point.
    Individual approach to website design, thoroughly explained with the reasoning behind it.
    Will likely be using them again ourselves for future projects.

Mobile App UI Design for Telecommunications Company

"Our idea was visualized far better with League \ Design Agency assisting us."

Aug. - Dec. 2019

League \ Design Agency did UX/UI design for a new parental control app that would be used by telecommunications operators.

Dublin, Ireland
P.M. Chatham
Marketing Manager, Zyalin Group

It is easy to communicate with the team at League \ Design Agency. They have exceptional design skills and are willing to go the extra mile to meet their customer's needs. Time management could be slightly improved, but they consistently deliver on promises.

I'm the marketing manager for Zyalin Group. A network-level internet control platform. We provide endpoint device identification and Management with parental control suite, IOT device security services and network traffic management capabilities

For what projects/services did your company hire League \ Design Agency?

We approached League Design to provide the design for our new parental control app that would be used by telecom operators around the world.

• Improve the user experience
  • Improve conversion of download to signup
  • Easy and intuitive onboarding
  • To work with any brand/colour scheme

We put out to tender to a number of agencies/freelancers. Had a initial meetings with all of them. After looking at all past work and speaking with them, we decided that League Design understood the brief the most. A number of their case studies closely aligned what we also wanted to achieve.

We had 3 initial discovery meetings where we narrowed down the look and feel before work commenced. We then had a weekly meeting to see progress and approve at each stage.

We had direct contact with account manager and the designer. There was free flowing conversation at all times. Making contact and getting quick decisions was easy.

The design is now in development.

Workflow between ourselves and League\Design was great. Our ideas were understood and also challenged. Pointing us in clearer direction when needed. Our idea was visualized far better with League \ Design Agency assisting us.

Nothing was too much trouble. Lena in particular went the extra mile with all requests. She was exceptional.

Work wise, the design was of the highest standard. The only room for improvement would be the time keeping for arranged meetings.

App Design for Dating App

"I had confidence while working with them."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

League \ Design Agency designed an app for a new dating and matchmaking company. In their work, they created designs for over 200 screens within the solution. They provide updates as needed.

Tany Saloniki
CEO, PD LTD

Exhibiting a clear understanding of the partner's needs from the start of the project onward, the team impressed their partner with their design acumen and the overall process. Their designers demonstrated a high level of skill and expertise within their industry. They completed projects on time.

I’m the CEO of PD LTD, a social network and dating application.

What challenge were you trying to address with League \ Design Agency?

I needed a company to design my app.

They designed my mobile application with over 200 screens. Their design side was finished and we took a break. We worked together for three months continuously. Last week, they jumped on our account again.

I was in contact with a project manager and a designer almost every day.

How did you come to work with League \ Design Agency?

I found them on Upwork. I got around 100 messages from design agencies during that time. I checked their portfolios and interviewed the top ten. From the ten, I asked three for an estimate. I chose League \ Design Agency because their estimate was the most professional and they understood my needs.

We spent about $15,000.

We worked together from October 2019–January 2020.

The quality of the design exceeded my expectations. I was very happy about the process, the progress, and the result. We’re now developing the mobile application and will have better feedback once we launch. I did get good feedback from people who reviewed the design.

How did League \ Design Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was perfect. They created a schedule and stuck to it. They met their cost estimates 100% of the time, while being extremely nice and friendly. They were always welcoming. I definitely want to work with them again.

The operation of their company is good—they know what to do. They know how to give a correct estimate to a client. Their team makes the process clear and explain how many hours it will take. I had confidence while working with them. The designer is highly skilled.

No, it was very good.

When choosing a company, you need to see how they treat you, how they speak with you, and if they stick to scheduled times to talk. You want someone who will call you on time and understand your needs.

Overall Score I wish I could rate them higher.

BRONZE VERIFIED