Bring Your Business into the Spotlight

Ready for growth? We build and scale brand all over the world. From first-class Shopify websites, to seamless full-scale digital marketing strategies, our team understands e-commerce and exactly how to exceed your goals. With an average ROAS of 1,200% for social ads, we use our simple yet effective marketing methods time and time again to garner real-time, scalable results.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Hari & The Gang, Hoodrich, Wolverson Fitness, Toffeln, Small World Baby Shop
Stepping It Up: Building Top UK Footwear Brand Image

Stepping It Up: Building Top UK Footwear Brand

“Kubix have taken our website to the next level. Their technical expertise and ‘can do’ attitude meant that the website was built exactly as we needed it, and their knowledge of digital advertising means that our web sales see constant growth. A pleasure to work with.”

— Harvey, Toffeln

From Nothing To Something: Accelerated Growth for Birmingham's Biggest Streetwear Brand Image

“Working with Kubix has been a pleasure! I completely trust them with all aspects that they handle and can count on them for amazing results. It's been refreshing coming across a group of talented individuals who are extremely passionate about growing my brand as much as me. I love the fact that Kubix are have a really efficient and professional approach to how they work with us and pride themselves on proving

they can get results.”

— Jay, Hoodrich Founder

Tripling Sales for Super Snack Brand Image

Tripling Sales for Super Snack Brand

“I love the buzz I get working with the guys on the Kubix team. The infectious positivity just sums up the whole experience.”

— Noele, Director of Supernature