We Build Quality

We – Joykal Infotech, are an emerging software Development company headquartered in United Kingdom. We have a team of extensively experienced technocrats in different tech stack like Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, and AngularJS – WE DO IT ALL. Having in-depth knowledge and experience in different industrial domain verticals, we cater your business as per your requirements to make you stand tall amongst the competitors.

We cherish what we do! We transform complex requirements into simple solutions and make them deliver flawlessly. Joykal Infotech believes in an optimized business process that results in providing you a kick to accelerate your journey smoothly.

For more details please visit our website.

, India

Web Dev for Online Personal Records Platform

"Their experience was such that they came up with new solutions and changed my mind on some points."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Joykal Infotech is developing and supporting a website based on a pre-existing script. While the site may later feature sub-domains and offer web templates, it currently supports personal texts and images.

Wednesbury, United Kingdom
Leonard Tudose
Owner, De Rohan Luxury

The site is nearly finished and is currently being tested. Joykal Infotech has contributed original ideas to development and provided constant communication. Their team is responsive and unafraid of challenges.

I’m the owner of De Rohan Luxury. We’re a personal records platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Joykal Infotech?

I needed to develop my website from scratch. It's a free online storage platform where people can put their pictures and messages, like an online diary.

They asked me if I wanted to start with a brand-new website or use the script I’d given them. I wanted the latter, and they had to change their original price based on the features I wanted. After we started, I found additional upgrades I wanted, and they agreed to implement them.

I wasn’t planning to earn money right away, but I thought I could earn a small amount selling templates or small sub-domains as part of the storage service. The site gives me the option to share it or keep it private, and accept comments or not. It’s similar to social media, but not the same.

I’m in contact with one person.

How did you come to work with Joykal Infotech?

Most of the developers I spoke with eventually failed to respond. Luckily, someone told me about PeoplePerHour, a freelancer site. I posted my job there, and Joykal Infotech was one of many companies that responded.

I asked to start my project based on a single script, and they came back with a range of prices and timelines. They’d already installed the script in their server as a test, which made me happy. No one else had taken the time to copy the script.

We’ve been working together since April 2018.

My project is 90% complete, and it’s live on the internet for testing. Because it’s a private project, I won’t know its impact until I decide what to do with it.

How did Joykal Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is quite good. They usually reply over Skype or WhatsApp within a day, and always within 48 hours.

They’re markedly quicker than other companies. I searched intensely for someone to do the job, and they were the only ones who came up with a solution and replied consistently.

They built my project from the ground up. Their experience was such that they came up with new solutions and changed my mind on some points. They didn’t complain when they were facing a challenge, but accepted it and went on to do a great job.

No, not that I saw.

If you come in with a clear project, they’ll find a way to create it.

Overall Score They’re friendly, helpful, and communicative.
    They were some small delays, but they were partially my fault.
    It’s a perfect price.