AWARD WINNING FREELANCE WORDPRESS DEVELOPER DESIGN

Jim Callender is a expert Wordpress developer based in the UK. Specialising in Wordpress theme design & development, Ecommerce, Performance & WordPress support

MY BACKGROUND

I've over 10 years of solid commercial contracting experience, delivering high profile web products on time & on budget. Working from my office in Brighton & or onsite in London.

I provide the technical expertise for charities, startups, local government, PR & marketing companies, design agencies & global brands on a wide range of digital projects.

THE WHOLE SOLUTION, NOT JUST A SERVICE!

I'm mindful that I can offer the whole solution to clients. I do this by creating trust, being a trusted colleague of your network, and sharing ideas freely, which all add value to many of my successful long-term relationships with clients.

FREELANCER OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER

I won the Xchange team's national award in 2007, and came highly commended for digital excellence in 2011. These were both for the high quality of web projects that I have been delivering to a wide variety of respected London agencies and International companies whilst I have been freelancing.

Freelancer
2005
Brighton, United Kingdom
  • The Skiff, Blackman Street
    Brighton, ESX BN1 4GD

Recent Clients Include BT, EXPEDIA, EBAY, NEWS UK, SAPIENT, OGILVY, KAPLAN

PORTFOLIO www.jayonline.co.uk

These projects have all been delivered either working remotely or as part of team onsite in London. A typical WordPress project involves theme development, and custom hand coding using latest web standards, site optimisation for SEO, security and performance.