Responsible. Responsive. On Time.

Inoxoft is a full-cycle software solution provider located in Lviv, Ukraine. Our clients are small and middle-sized businesses from Israel, United States, and Sweden

We are 90+ specialists with strong expertise at .Net, Python, PHP, Android, and iOS. Beginning the cooperation with the new clients, we aim at the establishing long-lasting business relations. How do we do it? We dedicate equally much time and efforts to deliver high-quality code and conduct transparent communication. Our size and location contribute to our agility: we can scale up for middle-sized clients taking talents from the local pool and lead communication in convenient time.

Inoxoft builds trust through risk-sharing. We believe that the success of our clients is our own success that is why we practice various risk-sharing models to prove our reliability.

Lviv, Ukraine
  • INOXOFT
    225 Horodotska Street
    Lviv 79041
    +380 63 836 54 71

A significant share of our customers prefer to keep our cooperation confidential, and we respect their approach. Among the industries these are Education, Logistics&Transportation, E-commerce, Government, and Recruitment.

Image Processing Solution For Virtual Library

Merging The Borders Between Ordinary And Virtual Library

Business Needs:

The client needed to resolve the issues with occupied scanning devices through establishing a manageable reservation timeline that allows to verify or cancel reservation time. The second task was to make an online search for library materials in the virtual library as close to the ordinary library as possible.

Challenge:

Mirror the real library stacks in virtual reality

In details, shows the exact location of each book

Create personal professors’ accounts with literature lists for courses

Solutions:

Online booking queue for scanning devices

Detailed reproduction of physical library stacks filled with book spines

Implementation of automated services combinations

Searching by authors, tags, and key-words

Administrative Mode for librarians

Smart Enterprise System

Business Needs:

The client required a system that would resolve the problems with the sales process, optimization of the logistics, and improving service tracking. Having a considerable number of vehicles and contracts, the client did not have a consistent and universal system for tracking the processes.

Accurate inventory reporting

Profitability calculation

Synchronization with external sources

Expense counting

Customer Relationship Management

Easy access to customer journey and control

Solutions:

Tracking of operation-related damage requests

Automated system of quote profitability calculations

Role-based access control

Connection and synchronization of internal system database with external ones

Logistic tasks resolution

Customer Relationship Management and direct communication

Software-Hardware Communication Solution

Chip  Programming Via USB Application

SiTime

Industry: Hardware programming

Business Needs:

The client requested a tool that would enable a communication between the hardware device and MEMS Oscillator programmer application via USB.

Challenges:

Create a comfortable interface for the coders

Allow the software communicate with hardware

Create a protected database for software

Build a module for an instant upgrading

Encryption of sensitive information

Solutions:

Establishing communication between the chip and software via USB

Update Module for instantly delivered software update

Programming of different oscillator families

Regular, Expert Mode, Report, and Update Modules

Fast & easy software improvements

Flawless...

Going Into Overdrive In Insurance Agents Training

Career Preparation Solution For Potential Insurance Agents

Business Needs:

The client needed an application for training its insurance agents for the further cooperation within the insurance company. It had to have three modules: studying information, testing, and a leaderboard.

Make consistent and convenient UI/UX

Show the live leaderboard

Create a system of reward control

Application had to work online and offline

Implement custom analytic algorithm

Present application in three forms (questions. materials, and leaderboard)

Simple and effective UI/UX

The leaderboard refreshes after each test

Automated and diversified reward system

The application is presented in three forms

Results:

The administrator sees the insurance agent rating

IoT Solution for Inventarization

Business needs:

Having to make an inventorization at the end of each season, the client had spent considerable human and time resources to accomplish the process. Inoxoft corporation was requested to create an application that would show the detailed data read from the RFID codes.

Challenges:

Process big database on mobile platform

Connect the RFID reader with mobile device

The RFID tags were read chaotically

Indicate the precise location of each item

Solutions:

Advanced algorythm for reading the data from RFID tags

Improved communication between the RFID and database

Decreased time of data reading from 20 sec to 0.2 milliseconds

Optimized management of 500k row database

FTP/RFID/Bluetooth support

Deviceful Music Synchronizer

Business Need:

The client addressed Inoxoft company with a request to create an ultimate player that would collect, reproduce, and download the tracks stored on different cloud accounts.

To regulate streaming

Fix the buffering delays

Manage the connection delays

To synchronize the accounts

Solutions:

Integration of innovative smart buffering technique

All tracks are sorted by artist, genres, or albums

Mirroring of inner structure of each cloud

Support of a wide range of audio formats

Results:

An application that allows to download, store, and play all music in one place

Synchronization of all accounts

Quick and no-delay music reproduction

Simple and convenient UI/UX

Sorting the music by genres, albums, and artists

Saves space on a...

UI Design for Electronic Music Instrument

“I was very impressed with the professionalism and the talent of the members of the team.”

Sept. - Nov. 2017

INOXOFT designed the user interface for an electronic music instrument. Within a few weeks, they created a design that matches the style and elegance of the corresponding instrument.

South Africa
Guy Munton Jackson
Director, Arclight Projects

The design is not released publicly, but initial reactions are positive. INOXOFT kept in constant communication and responded to every suggestion. They collaborated with the client in creating the design.

I am the director of Arclight Projects in South Africa and we make electronic instruments.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOXOFT?

We wanted to design the customer-facing portion of an electronic instrument. We have in-house software developers; however, they do not specialize in user-interface design.

INOXOFT designed a UI with inVision to match the look and feel of the electronic instrument that we made. From start to finish, they delivered the UI within a few weeks. They created wireframe mockups, responded to feedback and designed a final interface.

We worked with three guys. Bohdan Pavlyshenko was the main guy we worked with and he was the Chief Delivery Officer. We also worked with Liubomyr [Pohreliuk], the CEO, and a graphic designer.

How did you come to work with INOXOFT?

I looked up UI developers on Google and came across their reviews on Clutch.co.

This project was $2,300. The development of the interface will be a further eight or nine thousand dollars.

We first contacted them in September of this year and started working with them the next month. They completed the user interface four weeks ago.

We haven’t presented the design to the public yet. However, the people we have shown it to really liked it. It is slick and matches the elegant design of the instrument.

How did INOXOFT perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication with INOXOFT was always open and I never felt like I was out of the loop. They presented their daily progress with an online collaboration portal. We could comment on different areas of the design and they would respond to our suggestions quickly.

For the price I was charged, the product was of good quality and the level of professionalism was impressive.

They didn’t miss deadlines and gave me progress updates exactly when they said they would.
    I am aware of market prices and I was very happy with their prices.
    They understood exactly what was required and enhanced my vision.
    I have no reason not to recommend them.

WordPress Development for Residential Marketing Company

"There were no problems. We are happy with their work."

INOXOFT created a big theme for WordPress.

Sweden
Founder, Residential Marketing Company

Positive attributes of working with INOXOFT are their excellence with committing to timelines and their strength in communication. They delivered exactly what was requested of them and will be onboarded for future projects.

I'm the founder of a company in Sweden. We have about five employees. We work in the marketing of residential projects, mostly in 3D animation and 3D configurations on the web.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOXOFT?

We don't have web competence in our company. We needed somebody to help us create new web programming projects for our clients.

INOXOFT developed several different templates and new functionalities for us in WordPress. For example, users that visit our website can view a multi-family house or select a singular apartment and will receive all of the information of that apartment.

I primarily worked with Liubomyr [CEO, INOXOFT]. There was also one developer and one project manager.

How did you come to work with INOXOFT?

This is our second project with INOXOFT. Their expertise in web development was the key factor which is why I wanted to work with them again.

We've spent about $5,000.

The project lasted one month.

We haven't launched the website yet. So far, it's good, although it's hard to say if it's better than our last website.

How did INOXOFT perform from a project management standpoint?

It was really good. There were no problems. We are happy with their work. We communicated via email and phone. They used GitHub for the code and for handling different versions.

It was important that we got things we wanted. They were very good at following their timelines. There were no problems throughout the process. We are very happy to work with them again.

Overall Score I would like to work with them again.
    They met timelines perfectly.
    We got exactly what we asked for in the time we wanted it.
    The service was great. I'd love to recommend them.

Android Development for Contact Info Aggregator

"Their responsiveness and helpfulness make them impressive, and they were really amazing to work with."

July - Aug. 2017

INOXOFT led the development and design of the Android-version of a social-based app that allows its users to gather another person's contact information through a simple scanning code.

Toronto, Canada
Alexandra Assouad
Founder, Chirpi

Whenever they received a request for an update, modification, or bug-fix for the app, INOXOFT was readily available and responded within the hour with a solution. The app has received zero complaints from nearly 200+ users.

I am the founder and CEO of Chirpi, which is a mobile application. Chirpi aggregates all of a user's contact information, including their social media network and user names into a QR code generated for each user. With the app, a person can scan another person’s QR code and receive all their contact information.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOXOFT?

The application was already built for iOS devices, but I needed it developed for Android as well.

Since I am based in Canada, the first time I was developing the app, I wanted to be able to meet with the team and supervise the design more closely. For this reason, I had worked with a different firm to develop the application for iOS devices. INOXOFT then came on board to develop it for Android. Along with developing the app for Android, they also helped with some of the design, and built the Alpha channel logo, as I didn’t have this before.

I gave them three milestones that I required. For the first milestone, I wanted the first APK of the app and some screenshots. For the second milestone, they were to integrate the app with the cloud of Chirpi and Amazon web services. For the third milestone, I will need them to check for any bugs one-month post launch. INOXOFT has been very helpful and is always responsive.

I was only in communication with Maksym [Co-Founder, INOXOFT], from the team.

How did you come to work with INOXOFT?

I found INOXOFT via UpWork, and I liked their portfolio. Their cover letter showcased that they had some experience in translating iOS apps to Android apps.

I had spent $2,800 with INOXOFT.

I started working with INOXOFT in July 2017, and the project was completed in August 2017.

The app just launched two days ago on the Google Play store, and I am unable to give statistics on INOXOFT’s work just yet; however, from a customer’s point of view, working with them was really amazing.

How did INOXOFT perform from a project management standpoint?

If I had a crash or a bug, or if I needed there to be a design change, or if I didn’t like the way a notification appeared, I would just email them, and the team would take care of it within a couple of hours. I would then get a new update with the change.

There is always room for improvement. Other companies I had looked at, were looking at a 3-month time frame to complete the project. Even timewise, INOXOFT was the best company I found. I have had no complaints from approximately 200+ users.

Mobile App Dev for B2B Insurance Broker

"They did everything we needed."

INOXOFT developed a mobile application that can transfer data from the main server and contain user's medical insurance information all in one place. Other features include an SMS user registration function.

Yaroslav Kyryliv
CEO, Risk&Life Consulting

Even when dealing with a low budget, INOXOFT rises to occasion to deliver exceptional development work that serves the client's needs. Their dedicated team of professionals ensured that the project remained on course and that no milestones were missed along the way.

We are an insurance broker in the B2B sector. Our main profile is medical insurance. In addition to providing procurement procedures for our clients, we also support clients for a year after the contract is signed. We pay a lot of attention to this work because this is our competitive advantage.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOXOFT?

We needed to create a mobile application for our clients that contains the complete information about their medical insurance, including their conditions, exceptions, phone numbers, contacts, etc.

We were creating a mobile application with static and dynamic data. One of the features we wanted was the ability for the app to take information from our database on our server. Another interesting feature of the app is the user registration capability. With this feature, users can input their phone number and receive an SMS code that is then typed into the app.

I negotiated primarily with INOXOFT's general manager. He then gave us a contact person who was our one-window for all questions.

How did you come to work with INOXOFT?

We had a very low budget. For this reason, INOXOFT was one of the few companies that agreed to be our provider.

How much have you invested with INOXOFT?

The project lasted about 5-6 months and cost us about $8,000-$9,000.

The timeline was very critical for us. We were very detailed and strict about the timeline so I was surprised that all stages were done in time without any delay. During the last stage, we made a lot of changes to the app so we had to change the timeline, but that was for our reasons.

Not yet because we just launched the project in August of this year (2017).

Are there any areas INOXOFT could improve?

Actually no. Everything was great.

The timeline was extended but it was because of us, not them.
    They did everything we needed.
    We don't know any other company like them.

Web Application for Finance Company

“Unlike big, bureaucratic companies, INOXOFT was very flexible — they were always there to listen and offer solutions.”

May - Sept. 2016

Subcontracted resources from INOXOFT provided end-to-end development for a complex financial services app. INOXOFT’s developers closely followed the specifications of an internal design team.

Lviv, Ukraine
Project Manager, Design Studio

INOXOFT’s team was accommodating and proactively offered solutions based on feedback. They made sure that client preferences were taken into account during development, which led to a highly satisfactory product that was delivered on time.

We are a design studio that focuses on user experience and user interface (UX and UI). We have an in-house development team. However, we involve software development partners when our capacity is not enough for bigger projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOXOFT?

We were about to start working on a challenging project for an American financial company. As a design studio, we needed a reliable partner to implement our work on a web application.

Initially, our team worked on the UX and UI part. After receiving project documentation and design materials from our team, INOXOFT ran a full software development cycle. INOXOFT assigned two engineers and a project manager to our project. They developed the frontend and backend of the app. The backend was built using Microsoft Stack on a .NET framework — C#, ASP.NET MVC WebAPI. They used AngularJS with HTML5/CSS3 for the frontend.

How did you come to work with INOXOFT?

We were familiar with some of INOXOFT’s projects. Their technology stack and business processes met our client’s expectations.

How much have you invested with INOXOFT?

We paid less than $50,000 for their services.

They started working on the app in May 2016, and the project was completed in September 2016.

Our key criteria for choosing a software development services provider was the ability to deliver a massive project within the agreed deadline. INOXOFT did a great job of meeting our expectations.

INOXOFT’s team collaborated closely with our design team to create a great product. We can say for sure that the final app helped our client reduce application processing time and automate routine operations.

How did INOXOFT perform from a project management standpoint?

Iryna, the project manager, was our main point of contact. She did a great job taking care of everything, making sure our preferences and requirements were taken into account.

INOXOFT used JIRA for project management. Based on our client’s preferences, we communicated via tools such as Skype and Slack.

What did you find most impressive about INOXOFT?

Unlike big, bureaucratic companies, INOXOFT was very flexible — they were always there to listen and offer solutions. We could tell that they really cared about the projects they were working on. It was a pleasure working with them.

App Dev for Creative Design & Branding Agency

"It’s important to have reliable partners, and that is what INOXOFT has been for us."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

INOXOFT is a third-party vendor, providing mobile app development for clients in various industries. So far, they’ve worked on 3 web projects and a mobile app, handling both technical and design aspects.

Yarema Garda
Founder, AGOV Communications

All delivered projects received positive feedback. INOXOFT’s team is responsive and fast in resolving bugs, while also delivering thorough documentation and reports that clients appreciate. Thanks to their exceptional project management, they’re the preferred vendor and will handle future projects.

I am the founder and product manager of a creative design and branding agency working with clients from around the world, but mainly with local companies in Ukraine and Europe. We handle web and marketing projects and build digital products like websites, web apps, and so on.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOXOFT?

We have a variety of clients with different needs. We had some web projects for retail businesses and another one in the healthcare industry. In addition, we needed help building mobile media solutions.

We have worked with INOXOFT on three different web projects and a mobile one. They were responsible for all technical, implementation, and design-related tasks. Our agency provided some user interface and general design elements and worked as a project lead with INOXOFT’s team in order to implement those functionalities.

AngularJS was the main technology on the frontend. On the mobile side, we have developed native Android and iOS apps.

We have worked with a project manager from INOXOFT’s team, and also had a few chats with their developers. I served as the main contact from our agency.

How did you come to work with INOXOFT?

I received some positive recommendations from colleagues during a conference and met INOXOFT’s team. We met after the conference, and a month later, we started our first project.

We had tried working with other developers but hadn’t been successful due to bad management systems. INOXOFT’s project management is the main reason for wanting to work with them in the future.

How much have you invested with INOXOFT?

The cost of their work has been around $30,000.

We started working with INOXOFT in January 2016. We plan to start a new project with them in August 2017.

Our projects with INOXOFT have been delivered within budget and on time. They have been responsive and always listen to our feedback. It was not uncommon for them to fix 10 or more bugs in less than 24 hours. In addition, we received all the documentation and reports which we then delivered to our client, and there were no issues in terms of statistics and feedback. Our client was satisfied with the results — it was a successful project for both of us.

How did INOXOFT perform from a project management standpoint?

We tried to work with another company, but have maintained the relationship with INOXOFT because of their good management system. It’s important to have reliable partners, and that is what INOXOFT has been for us.

What did you find most impressive about INOXOFT?

They’re great people. It’s important to not only do the work but to also have good conversations and relationships in the office and outside of it. It’s been a pleasure to work with people who have the same ideas and values in terms of what should be delivered to the customer.

Are there any areas INOXOFT could improve?

I don’t have enough experience with alternate approaches to development, but I believe that INOXOFT does it in the right way.

Overall Score They’re good, specialized people in general. INOXOFT has grown a lot since we started working with them, going from a 50-person team to having around 100 people. Their skills are getting better and better every day.
    We receive good reports, and INOXOFT sticks to deadlines.
    We have had ideas which proved to be more expensive, but INOXOFT’s team always works within our budget.
    We have received a project which didn’t interest us, given the ample backend development it required. We recommended INOXOFT for that project, and it was completed successfully.

Design & Delivery of iOS Legal Application

“They put in a lot of value to guarantee the resulting product will be the best it can be.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

INOXOFT developed the frontend/backend of a mobile app that allows users to file and track small claims.

New York City, New York
Raffi Salbashian
Founder, So Sue Me. LLC.

Assigned developers were able to follow strict specifications, which was vital since the app would be used for legal services. They also showed stellar management skills and a commitment to results.

I am the founder of a small claims services company based in New York. Our target market is pro se litigants who seek to engage a service to handle their small claim and track it through a mobile application. SoSueMe streamlines the small claims process through a user-friendly and transparent service. Our consumer uses the iOS mobile application I am reviewing.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOXOFT?

We contacted INOXOFT to develop and design an iOS mobile application for us. The application would provide a fast and easy way to file a small claim and contact a lawyer.

INOXOFT focused on the mobile app development. They also helped with the backend part, which was based on Firebase. They used Swift for iOS and AngularJS for the frontend. There were two developers involved.

How much have you invested with INOXOFT?

The cost of the project was less than $10,000.

Our engagement with INOXOFT began in February 2017, and our partnership with them is still ongoing.

The app has just recently been released, so we don't have any specific metrics just yet. However, it has received tremendous positive feedback. The solution was well-designed and created with great precision using exact specifications. I'm confident in the results because INOXOFT provided great value.

How did INOXOFT perform from a project management standpoint?

Their management skills are on a high level.

What did you find most impressive about INOXOFT?

They put in a lot of value to guarantee the resulting product will be the best it can be. The team at INOXOFT is very results-oriented. It was a pleasure to work with them.

Android Development for Music Application

"You can't get better quality and output for their price."

Jan.–Aug. 2016

INOXOFT partnered with the client to develop and design the UI of an application for a music player. Its backend architecture was built using Java for Android devices.

1–10 Employees

Founder, Music App

Not only does INOXOFT deliver quality work, but they are also supremely responsive to any changes or requests. The app, released on Google Play Store, has a 98% crash-free session rate.

I am the founder and product owner of an app that’s a music player for cloud services.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOXOFT?

We have an application on the App Store. We wanted to build a similar app for the Android platform, and I needed it done in a reasonably fast way. What was more important was that I needed a high-quality job done so that I don’t have to spend a lot of time on maintenance and fixes later down the road.

INOXOFT has done the development and QA work. I hired the UX designer to build the graphics. They basically built the user interface from the assets and mockups I gave them. They built the backend and database as well. It was a full application. The language used was Java on the Android platform with Android Studio as a tool.

How did you come to work with INOXOFT?

It was through a personal referral. When I spoke to them in the first two meetings, I realized they really wanted to do this project. They were excited to start, so that was a big plus to choose and start working with them.

How much have you invested with INOXOFT?

We have invested $20,000.

I started working with them January 2016. The project was completed in August 2016.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the product, quality of work, or the impact of the engagement?

The app is on the Google Play Store which is already a success. It's a completed project from the point of view of the developers—it's live and people are using it. The biggest success for me was that the quality of the work was very good. I measured the amount of crashes and errors users got. Only 2% of sessions had crashes, which is a good indicator of app stability, especially for the Android platform. Having 98% crash-free sessions is a good sign.

How did INOXOFT perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really good in planning the work and building it in phases. We split the project into several milestones and tracked that. I liked that approach, and it worked well. They also were good in keeping to the timelines. If they saw that they couldn’t make a deadline, they let me know so I was aware of any potential issues that could impact the schedule.

What did you find most impressive about INOXOFT?

It was two things that impressed me the most. First, it was the quality of the work they did. I was impressed that the first version of the app was stable. That's quite a good result since you rarely find such a stable app. Second, it was the communication with them and their responsiveness. If something needed changing on the fly or if I had any issues with my environment when I wanted to try to build the app by myself, they instantly helped by providing instructions, which was great.

Are there any areas INOXOFT could improve?

I don't have anything specific in mind. I was happy working with them, especially with Maksym Trostyanchuk, their co-founder. I continue working with them to support the product and add more features into it. I don't see what needs changing in our collaboration.

Overall Score Great. I am happy with them.
    It was acceptable, although there were some slips. It was not critical for me, but I wouldn't put it as a big problem.
    It was very reasonable. You can't get better quality and output for their price.
    Great quality. They did a great quality assurance job. They discovered many issues, which I didn't even know they found. They are good at that.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Management System for eCommerce Website

"Everything is great and we are satisfied. The quality of their work is amazing."

May 2016 - Ongoing

The client hired INOXOFT for the development of a web portal and mobile apps on iOS and Android, as well as for web design services.

Yuriy Sologub
Owner, Gazik

As a business partner, INOXOFT communicates well, adapts quickly to changes, and participates in the creation of the client's company vision.

I am the owner of Gazik, an e-commerce website based in Ukraine. We specialize in selling network equipment and network solar stations. We provide customers with Wi-Fi routers and equipment as well as fully functional network solar stations.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOXOFT?

I was looking for software developers who could help us develop a web portal and mobile apps. We wanted a company that could create great web design as well.

INOXOFT worked on a web portal for our inventory management system. It’s intended to keep track of all the products that we provide for our customers. They also developed mobile applications for Android and iOS so customers could order from their mobile devices. We are planning the next release for the website and mobile applications. This will happen next year.

How did you come to work with INOXOFT?

My colleagues recommended that I contact INOXOFT. They were a bit expensive, but the results are worth it.

How much have you invested with INOXOFT?

So far we’ve spent $80,000 with INOXOFT.  For the quality of work we receive, the price is reasonable.

We began working together in May 2016 and the project is still ongoing.

All of our metrics are trending up. The feedback is that it’s easier to navigate through the website. The site is completely functional and if we find any bugs, those are resolved extremely fast.

How did INOXOFT perform from a project management standpoint?

They have great project management. We had a single point of contact and they worked diligently. We communicated on a daily basis with the project manager and he was also working with us in our office for a month. Sometimes, we have changes we want to make and they adapt very well.

What did you find most impressive about INOXOFT?

They are a trusted business partner and I’m more than satisfied with their performance. INOXOFT participated in creating a vision and goals for the company.

Are there any areas INOXOFT could improve?

None. Any issues are solved immediately and we have no regrets working with them.

They always try to meet deadlines and they pay attention to detail.
    At the beginning, it was expensive. But when I started to check the work and saw how they met the deadlines, it was worth it.
    Everything is great and we are satisfied. The quality of their work is amazing.
    I have already referred INOXOFT to my colleagues.

Web & App Development for Design Studio

"I was really comfortable working with them."

Mar. 2014 - Dec. 2016

The client outsourced work to INOXOFT to develop the backend of multiple web projects as well as a mobile app concerning voice and motion recognition.

George Artyomenko
Senior Manager, Bambuk Design Studio

For this client and its customers, INOXOFT successfully delivered. They continue to be used for ongoing projects.

We’re a design studio that works with clients all over the world. We create designs for web and marketing projects. We have illustrators, UX/UI [user experience/ user interface] designers, animation designers, and 3-D designers.

I’m a senior sales manager and project manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOXOFT?

We had some projects that we required development work for, so we outsourced the work to INOXOFT.

We worked with INOXOFT on two web projects. They did some backend work for us concerning e-commerce. We worked on a couple of websites for real estate companies. We also worked with a few startups on the development of mobile apps which incorporated voice and motion recognition.

How did you come to work with INOXOFT?

We’re located in the same city as INOXOFT, and they were recommended by some colleagues.

How much have you invested with INOXOFT?

We’ve spent approximately $80,000 with them so far.

We started working with INOXOFT in the middle of 2014. Right now, our projects have been completed but they’ve also asked for support from us regarding design. So we have a few ongoing projects that we will collaborate on with them.

The clients have been very satisfied. There’s been nothing negative from our clients. I was really comfortable working with them.

How did INOXOFT perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated with the manager, developers, and the quality assurance specialists about any issues.

What did you find most impressive about INOXOFT?

The feedback has been great.

Are there any areas INOXOFT could improve?

No. Their work was good for me and my clients.

Overall Score We will continue to work with them on future projects.
    They met all their deadlines.
    They’re not cheap, but for the quality they provide it is worth it.
    I’m satisfied with the quality of their work.