Moving One Step Above

Ignite Digital is a Canadian Digital Agency. We are proud to be Canadian and 100% Canadian owned. We currently provide digital solutions for medium to big brands. Our solutions combine content marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media (community managers), Website development to enrich our clients campaigns.

The web is instant and evolving constantly. Our team is continuously monitoring and engaging in real time. While continuously measuring our performance and implementing efficiency to drive results.

2008

Eastern Meat Solutions
DeoVeritas
Dempster's

SEO & Social Media for Healthy Food Company

"We’ve been able to expand our products into several workspaces thanks to our increased online presence."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Ignite Digital provides 360-degree SEO services, including keywords, for a food company. They also manage social media.

Vanessa Diab
Founder, Freedom Jars

The reach of the business has grown dramatically since the engagement began. Ignite Digital keeps the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. The team’s quality deliverables and their can-do attitude make them a valuable partner.

I manage an e-commerce store that sells healthy foods to restaurants and offices. I’m responsible for all marketing and sales activities.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ignite Digital?

We needed help with SEO to boost our online presence.

We wanted to increase sales by creating a recognizable brand name for the company.

We met representatives from Ignite Digital at a fundraiser and decided to try them out.

Ignite Digital introduced our brand and products to new markets, such as corporate offices. They also manage our SEO and social media accounts.

I work with an account manager.

Our company has grown in size considerably since we began working with Ignite Digital. We’ve been able to expand our products into several workspaces thanks to our increased online presence.

How did the Ignite Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is on top of everything, requiring no follow-up on our part. We meet on a monthly basis with our account manager to go over keyword rankings and social media KPIs.

What impresses you about the Ignite Digital?

Their quality of work and attention to detail caters to exactly what my company needs.

We have no complaints, and look forward to continuing to work with their team. I’m always happy to rave about Ignite Digital.

SEO & PPC Services for an Alumni Group

“Ignite Digital provides the most effective marketing services for online growth.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Ignite Digital provides ongoing digital marketing services for an online platform. They are primarily involved with developing and managing PPC campaigns, in addition to creating SEO content.

Alumni Coordinator, University

Since Ignite Digital came on board, user registration has doubled; search engine rankings have dramatically improved as well. They are responsive, transparent, and determined for success. Their digital marketing efforts have proven to be a remarkable asset for continued success.

I manage customer service, office administration, and marketing for an online alumni program.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Digital?

We wanted to partner with an SEO and PPC specialist to generate more site traffic and increase our visibility amongst the target audience.

Ignite Digital launched a PPC campaign to help us boost our traffic and brand visibility. They also helped us integrate SEO best practices into our web content to improve our rank within the major search engines.

The account manager was our main point of contact, but we also worked with the project manager on occasion.

How did you come to work with Ignite Digital?

We came across Ignite Digital while searching for reputable digital marketing professionals online. In addition to having the best response rate, they had the most professional customer service efforts compared to the other firms that we interviewed.

Our partnership began in February 2017.

The number of people signing up for our events has doubled since Ignite Digital initiated the PPC campaign. Their SEO efforts have proven to be equally successful, with our company appearing on the first page for all relevant keywords and phrases.

How did Ignite Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

At the beginning of the project, we were in contact almost every day to map out the project. Once the scope was finalized, we convened each week to review their progress and make edits as needed. Their efficient team has proven to be excellent partners.

Ignite Digital provides the most effective marketing services for online growth. With their help, we have achieved all of our business goals.

We hope that Ignite Digital takes a proactive approach to manage our rapidly growing audience.

SEO for Custom Men's Apparel Retailer

"It's really around sales, organic traffic, and rank. In all of those three areas, we've seen a sizable uptick since we started working with Ignite Digital."

2013 - Ongoing

The client hired Ignite Digital to assist in their PPC advertising campaigns and provide SEO services with the goals of improving positioning and increasing traffic.

Chicago Metro Area
Founder, Custom Dress Shirt Maker

Ignite Digital performed extremely well for the client and improved every metric; traffic increased, sales were better, and search ranking climbed. The client praises the agency for their flexibility and highly recommends Ignite Digital to others.

We're an online custom dress shirt maker based out of Chicago.

I'm the owner and founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Digital?

We had a rudimentary SEO [search engine optimization] strategy that had been done to date. We were losing momentum and losing rank. We approached Ignite, and they did an analysis of our site and realized that we were delving into gray hat SEO. Their methodology is much more white hat in that they provide pure content that gets picked up by Google. In the long run, it helps build rank for keywords that we're after.

In addition to the SEO work, they're also helping on our pay-per-click campaigns. They're helping us use more strategic mechanisms to figure out how we target the right demographic for keyword searches like "custom dress shirts" or "tailored dress shirts." Those words get very expensive, so we're trying to figure out ways to pinpoint the exact consumer at the exact time of day, the exact day of the week, based on more analytics that we have from both our site and from order history. They've been helping with that, and it's proving somewhat successful, although it's still early.

How did you come to work with Ignite Digital?

Matt [Goulart, founder at Ignite Digital] was a customer of ours, so we were chatting about shirts, and he was telling me a little bit about what he did. I was interacting with a customer, and he started telling me about his business, so we both needed one another, I guess.

We started in the latter part of 2013, and we are still working together.

It's really around sales, organic traffic, and rank. In all of those three areas, we've seen a sizable uptick since we started working with Ignite Digital. It's multipronged in terms of the success criteria that we've set forth. In rank, for terms like "custom dress shirts," we're now ranking at the bottom of the first page, top of the second page, among guys that have $10,000 to $15,000 a month marketing budgets. We're a fraction of that, and we're still able to make inroads there. That is generating leads, which is leading to sales. We're seeing some success on the pay per click as well. On all fronts, there's a noticeable improvement since we started.

How did Ignite Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

I can get Matt on the phone at any time. It's never a problem, and we do monthly check ins. He provides a report as to where we were a month ago versus today, and we spend about 20 to 30 minutes going through it. There's a good one-on-one rapport there. The communication has always been good.

What distinguishes Ignite Digital from other providers?

They are very flexible. The pay-per-click stuff was a little out of their wheelhouse, in that it's not in our scope of work. Matt still took it on and is doing it essentially pro bono until it's successful, which is nice. That's not the case with most of these guys. There's a lot of charlatans in this industry, but Matt genuinely seems to want to see his customers succeed. You can see that and feel that when you talk with him.

I've asked him if we could do something bigger in certain areas, and he could bill the heck out of me if he wanted to, but he's said, "Well, I don't know that that's going to lead to anything because you're still swimming against the tide." He's pragmatic and honest with what direction he feels is going to provide the most value, so that's nice. The SEO industry is full of many guys that are just not trustworthy, and I've been burned quite a few times, which is why it's good to have him on the team.

Is there anything Ignite Digital could have improved or done differently?

They may want to bring in some additional subject matter expertise in other areas. Pay per click is not something that they regularly do for their clients. That's an expensive endeavor, and they're treating what we're doing together as a pilot. I guess if they wanted to branch off into another vertical, I think it's a logical extension in doing a lot of the pay-per-click analysis.

It would be beneficial for them to have more access to software that allows them to give us more targeted analytics around where we should be spending those dollars. Right now, we're shotgunning it, trying a few different things and seeing what hits. On the SEO side, they're very good. I think if they try to get into some other areas, they may want to elicit additional subject matter expertise or purchase licenses for some of the software tools that their competitors use.

SEO for Marketing Recruiting Agency

“Their work has been great. We were a mess before and they [Ignite Digital] came and fixed everything.”

2015 - Ongoing

The client hired Ignite Digital to provide backend development services on their website with an emphasis on search engine optimization.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Director, Marketing Recruiting Agency

Ignite Digital delivered high quality work and achieved the goal of improving the client’s organic ranking on search engines. The agency’s project management is particularly praised. The client has no serious complaints and recommends Ignite Digital to others.

We are a staffing agency for marketing and creative individuals at senior levels, similar to head hunters.  We work for clients, so whatever roles that they have open, they can hire us to fill them with our talent because we have a very big database of marketers and creative people on board.

I am the director of the company. I do everything from reception to accounting and payroll.  I help with sales, marketing and I also do some recruiting.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Digital?

We were falling below on organic and paid search with Google, so we asked Ignite if they could help us. They came in and took over Google analytics and told us what we needed to change on the backend of our website, because if your website isn’t up to par Google can’t rank you and you’ll fall below.

They did a lot of backend work with our website will probably be helping with redesigning our website in the near future.

How did you come to work with Ignite Digital?

My boss received an email from them regarding Search Engine Optimization [SEO] and she asked me to get in contact with them.

The project started this summer [2015], and the work is ongoing.

We rank higher in organic search.  They have fixed up a lot of backend errors on our website.  Their work has been great.  We were a mess before and they came and fixed everything.  They’re very much on the ball, and they provide feedback right away.  They even have given us unpaid advice.

How did Ignite Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management approach was perfect.  Ten stars.

What distinguishes Ignite Digital from other providers?

I have to applaud Matt.  I’m under the impression that he’s the president of Ignite, and he’s doing a wonderful job.  He breaks down all the technical terms I’m unfamiliar with. He takes the time to go over everything with me so I understand. Most people can’t give you exact dates and results, but Ignite will tell you exactly how much it’s going to cost and what we need to get there in a way that makes sense to you.

Is there anything Ignite Digital could have improved or done differently?

They could improve their pricing. It seems expensive at times.

We’re still ongoing.

Web Development & SEO for Cash Flow Management Firm

"I met with quite a few other SEO and marketing firms before this, and I've dealt a lot with them and this was the first one that was able to give me the reason behind every suggestion they had and then follow through."

2014 - Ongoing

Ignite Digital provides a variety of services for the client including web design, web development, and search engine optimization strategy.

Ontario, Canada
Laura Suarez
Marketing Coordinator, Invoice Payment System Corporation

Ignite Digital delivered high quality work and achieved the goal of improving the client’s organic ranking on search engines, which resulted in more incoming leads. The agency’s customer service and broad knowledge are particular strengths.

I work for IPS – Invoice Payment System Corporation. We are a finance company in Toronto. We finance current receivables and invoice receivables.

I am the marketing director. I handle the branding, the advertising, the events, and anything to do with our brand outside of this office.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ignite Digital?

Our industry, specifically in Canada, has a bit of a negative stigma. We were being approached by companies that were at their last strand. We weren't being able to reach companies that were thriving, but needed cash flow. In the last year or two years, I've been trying to hit as many marketing channels and SEO [search engine optimization] was one of them. That's when I got hold of Ignite.

They developed our SEO strategy and have worked on web development. They're also doing some design.

How did you come to work with Ignite Digital?

It was through a Google search. After that, I actually had his company papers on my desk, but I didn't make the connection that that's what Ignite Digital did.

We've been working with them for a year. It's ongoing. They handle our SEO and are building our new website.

Every month, they run a report and we do our own report as well to make sure they match with Google Analytics and what our ROI [return on investment] is. It's been working. Before they came into play, we were probably third or fourth on Google pages and now 10 out of our 20 words we've given them are in the top 10. We're on first page. Now, I can actually see that some of our leads are coming from Google. I'm happy with that. They are there to help you and explain everything. They're accommodating and stay as long as they need to in order to get the job done. Customer service has been fantastic.

How did Ignite Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They knew what our budget was when it came to SEO. They kept to that. We haven't gone over budget without website.  He made it feasible with his pricing so we were able to consider doing the website. He hasn't missed a deadline since we started.

What distinguishes Ignite Digital from other providers?

Ignite Digital's knowledge is impressive. I met with quite a few other SEO and marketing firms before this, and I've dealt a lot with them and this was the first one that was able to give me the reason behind every suggestion they had and then follow through. Matt [Goulart, founder of Ignite Digital] is the reason why we stuck around because of his knowledge.

Is there anything Ignite Digital could have improved or done differently?

Have more of Matt because I'm sure they're going to get bigger.

It's still a pricey product.

Web Dev & SEO for Hardware Manufacturer

"Their communication is most impressive. They reply in a very timely manner and are very efficient."

March 2017 - Ongoing

Ignite Digital developed a website and now does ongoing SEO.

Operations & Inventory Manager, Hardware Manufacturer

The new site and SEO drove a significant increase in online conversions. Ignite Digital produced flawless deliverables and displayed consistent communication. Their smooth cooperation and quick responsiveness are greatly appreciated.

I handled operations and inventory control for a wholesale hardware supplies manufacturer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ignite Digital?

Ignite Digital built our website. They now handle our SEO.

We needed to build a new site and then drive traffic to it via SEO.

We found Ignite Digital through a Google search and chose them after reading reviews from various sources.

They launched the new website in three phases. They did SEO on the old site before the new one launched, but picked it up in earnest afterward.

We worked with a developer and a project manager on a regular basis. We were also assigned an account manager, whom we met with on a monthly basis.

We’ve seen such a large uptick in online conversions that we’re going to launch an e-commerce site as well.

We’ve had no issues with their deliverables or quality of work.

Their communication is most impressive. They reply in a timely manner and are very efficient.

No, not that I can see.